[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you actually cause Stacy some pain? Like punch her,attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (186 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
186 KB, 453x604
Did any of you actually cause Stacy some pain? Like punch her,attack her with a hammer or a scalpel or tried to throw her off a building?
>>
>>28217956

Throw a frisbee in her face one time while we were extras on the set of a movie, during the filming too. I'd like to imagine it got into the final cut in the background of some obscure made for TV movie with John Goodman, you'll see Stacy getting hit in the face with a frisbee.
>>
no?

who do u think we are?
>>
The only thing a stacy fears is being ignored by chad
>>
If black stacies are a thing, then I dumped flour all over one and told her she was prettier now
got the shit beaten out of me by some whiteknight chads, worth it desu senpai
>>
>>28218311

ya ok sure u did.
>>
When I was in 4th grade I beat up a Stacy that was in 8th grade. She kicked me for no reason and broke my lunch box that my mom made me, so I sperged out.
Jumped up to her and punched her in the face so often until her face was all bloody and she fell to the ground.

Had to write an apology letter and read it out loud to her in front of the whole class.

She deserved it.
>>
>>28217956
That girl is fucking hot, despite being a walking cliche.
>>
>9th grade
>sit next to a Stacy that is really competitive about school, compares grades, gloats over answering something right in class, etc
>pretty lame imo 2bh
>one day she raises her hand, but is wrong
>I raise my hand and say the right answer
>I wink at her
>she gives me this blank look and then says, "you're short. you're really short."
>I just laugh

a couple days later I find out she's been going around saying she could beat me up since I was one of the smallest kids

>agree to fight her after school
>a bunch of kids are standing in a circle on a grass field, she's waiting for me in the middle
>she reaches out to grab me
>I grab her arm, start spinning her in a circle
>pick up enough speed, trip/drag her to the ground
>gave that bitch a concussion
>mfw
>>
>>28218682
NICEEEEEE ANON

This is original fagaghahaha
>>
>>28218311
>If black stacies
No such thing all black women are ugly so they can't be Stacies because they are actually desirable.
>>
I bit a girl on the shoulder once because she decided that she should use my bus seat to be able to talk to her friends more easily. I don't know if she was a Stacy though.
>>
>>28217956
My cousin was a Stacy. I got my little brother to punch her in the face at Easter once.
>>
my brother's girlfriend is a the definition of a stacy.

i treat her like absolute shit. never hit her, don't plan on hitting her. i've said straight to her face that i can't stand her, and i've made her cry and she's flipped out on me a couple times. most of the time i just ignore her though, so it's not like a daily hate fest.

my dumb fuck brother has two kids with her so i'm forced to interact with her.
>>
File: skepticalshinji.png (183 KB, 549x316) Image search: [Google]
skepticalshinji.png
183 KB, 549x316
>>28217956
>10th grade, 2013
>I'm one of the top students
>athletic stacy in my class
>she is really stupid
>she understands next to nothing
>one day the teacher isn't there
>such a great student that I am literally teaching the class about the symbolism in the story in her absence
>dumb stacy doesn't get it
>"Yes, metaphors are a bit above your level."
>even the Chads laugh with me
Another day:
>we get back from field trip to a university
>say to her "well, at least you can say you had the opportunity to walk in one during your life."
>maximum keks are had in the class
>had to apologize to her because teacher was mad at me (she usually wasn't, even though I made comments like this all the time)

One time she did BTFO of me by leaning over my desk and asking up-front whether I was a virgin, which I decidedly was, but I was too beta to ask, so she just sort of laughed in my face about it smugly.

>two years later found out she was actually orphaned and felt really bad about the stuff I said, but was too beta to apologize for it
>>
>8th grade
>Stacy is a huge bullying bitch to me, has been for years
>she's 5'10" with huge tits, blond hair and blue eyes
>I was 5'6" and a loner loser that got bullied for being uncool
>one day Stacy says she could kick my ass and ruin my reputation in school
>I dare her to try
>we set up a fight after school one day
>half the fucking class year shows up and surrounds us, I was so fucking scared at how many people were there
>adrenaline rushing through me
>fight starts
>Stacy moves in and tries to kick me
>I grab her leg and knock her on the ground
>turn her over and lift her over my knee
>never even touched a girl before, get horny af and pervy
>pull down her pants, show everyone her underwear
>start spanking her bare ass in front of everyone
>Stacy is in literal shock, starts tearing up with some light moans, class is laughing hysterically at the sight
>I spank her for like 5 minutes while telling her she's a bitch and has to apologize to me, tell her I'll stop when she admits I'm better than her and she apologizes to me and everyone else
>she does so
>let her go and tell her I'm glad she learned her lesson
>she pulls her pants up and runs away crying

I thought she was a real slut Stacy but as it turned out, she just hung out with the Stacy's but was really a pure virgin girl. She ended up confessing attraction to me and said that she thought what I did was hot. We ended up dating and fucking like rabbits.

Even now I look back on and want to masturbate thinking about how I publicly humiliated her and spanked her in front of everyone.

Moral of the story is that if a girl is bullying you, chances are she likes you.
>>
File: 1461565060400.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461565060400.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>28219905
>Moral of the story is that if a girl is bullying you, chances are she likes you.
This
After I stood up and put the qt half cast indian bully in her place she started being really nice to me but me bing the spazzy beta I never relaised and missed the opportunity
>>
>>28217956
>she makes fun of me for being a virgin
>i made fun of her flat chest

She cried and never talked to me again, she wasn't really being mean.
>>
>>28217956
Hi, kinda new here, what's a stacy?
>>
>>28221358

It means lurk moar, faggit. kys
>>
>had a minor incident with stacy the day before
>loudly insinuates that im a virgin
>pretty close with one of her "friends" so i know how to get to her
>call her a friendless whore
>she runs out crying
i pretty much forgot about the whole thing until i ran in to a guy from my old town. That is what people remember me by.

Also ran in to her, she fat yo. Acting all friendly and shit.
>>
>>28217956
My moms a stacy and i smacked her chin stud back into her mouth
>>
>>28221358
I'm gonna help you because we were all new once, Stacy is the typical high school cheer captain bitch who fucks all the quarterback jock chads
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.