[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my interests include food! (: Why do girls do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15
File: 1456576765023.jpg (47 KB, 542x671) Image search: [Google]
1456576765023.jpg
47 KB, 542x671
>my interests include food! (:

Why do girls do this?
>>
it means feed her, genius
>>
What's with normies making mental illness into a meme?
>crippling depression XDDD
>this is so me irl
>the girl in OP's pic
Or even if they're not doing it ironically, there's still plenty of them who think being kind of sad or being a little nervous equates to being depressed or anxious. Fucking plebs.
>>
File: 1460008282524.jpg (108 KB, 399x371) Image search: [Google]
1460008282524.jpg
108 KB, 399x371
>netflix is my life
>>
>>28217234
because they are the meme gender, they lack any personality or interests other than the most basic animalistic needs.
>>
>>28217327
same old special snowflake attention seeking
>>
Because that's what they are taught to say. Food is cool right now, cooking is fancy. Foodies and chefs are popular. So girls (and guys to be honest) say this shit because they want to associate themselves with that.

It's dumb and most of them aren't really into food, but then, there are some people who really are into food. Which mostly means you're rich.
>>
I'm honestly not sure. It's to seem quirky and different from everyone, although fucking everyone is like that now. I have seen more "haha i'd rather have netflix and pizza than go to a restaurant :PPPPPPP" than I have seen girls who want to go on a normal fucking date, it's disgusting really. The worst part about it is that 99.99% of the girls that act as the former are ones who spend all their weekends drinking and smoking with disregard of anything.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (98 KB, 609x611) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
98 KB, 609x611
>pizza is my bf. its always there for me
>>
>>28217234
They are the basic gender. They don't require any personality outside of being hollow vessels for children. In evolutionary history all human females have been needed for are to raise children, nothing more really. Men on the other hand are the providers, and this role comes with massive variety in the skill sets required. A male that is providing may be put into any situation and forced to gather resources.

At the end of the day they're just not genetically built to do much, I wouldn't be surprised when they don't think much.
>>
>>28217454
that pizza looks pretty good
>>
File: bb.jpg (29 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
29 KB, 526x526
Why do they always post shit like this on each other's walls? They never actually talk to each other. They just keep announcing how they're besties.
>>
>>28217486
Implying raising children doesn't require any skill set
>>
>>28217234
Because they can have the personality of a carrot and still be surrounded by thirsty betas. That's just the way it is senpai.
>>
File: 5678678687.jpg (14 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5678678687.jpg
14 KB, 640x640
>>28217545
23423ewrtefg34fgf3wf
>>
>>28217327

There are degrees of social anxiety.

You know that right? Not everyone is a nervous train wreck that can't function. Some people just get nervous and that's it.
>>
File: essdf343434.jpg (88 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
essdf343434.jpg
88 KB, 500x595
>i'm not like the other girls
blx
>>
Girls suck at memes because most of them suck at humor.
>>
>>28217327
>Fucking plebs.
god damn I always get a good laugh here.
>>
File: I hate myself and want to die.jpg (44 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
I hate myself and want to die.jpg
44 KB, 250x350
>>28217327
>>crippling depression XDDD
>Implying /r9k/ doesn't do this too with tons of images and whining about how "depressed" they are because they haven't stuck their penis in a wet hole
>>
Women think their fake "friends" are real friends, their half-assed "goals" are real goals, and their "I like to pass the time lol :)" bullshit means they have hobbies.

Women literally think their "eating food" hobby is as deep and well-developed as something a guy put thirty years into. That's a woman's brain. That's how shitty women's brains are.
>>
>>28217986
What are your hobbies, out of curiosity anon?

>inb4 it's a non hobby like vidya or anime
>>
>>28217234
They're unoriginal, unlike this comment.
>>
>>28218003
I do historical metal detecting and I've been featured in magazines. Suck my cock.

I also play video games, and any random dude who plays video games has a hundred times the hobby depth of any girl.
>>
>>28218031
>I do historical metal detecting and I've been featured in magazines. Suck my cock.
You pass.

>I also play video games, and any random dude who plays video games has a hundred times the hobby depth of any girl.
Video games are only marginally more of a hobby than Netflix and less of one than "clubbing".
>>
>>28218031
Founf anything neat?
>>
File: 857.jpg (30 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
30 KB, 563x542
>women
>interests
>hobbies
>>
>>28217327

Yeah but robots turn being too lazy to gain social skills into "crippling depression", sooo...
>>
>>28217327
This post is just further proof you robot fucks have the exact same attuide and entitlement as teenage girls.

>Ugh, what is it with these men that make a meme out of sexism?
>MGTOW
>Women bully me
>Only other men have sex, I blame women
>Do they really think they've had to ever deal with real sexism just because someone made them feel bad for being male? Lol what plebs.

Good lord, you're all just a bunch of "depressed" high school chicks, only you gossip here instead of inside the locker room.
>>
>>28217486

Women can do everything men can AND pump out kids.

YOU do nothing.
>>
>>28218174
Women can't ejaculate.
>>
File: 1454473181847.jpg (31 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1454473181847.jpg
31 KB, 704x528
>if you have a picture of a dog in your pics, I will immediately swipe right
>>
>>28218215

The can it's just gross.
>>
File: matsu.png (487 KB, 534x497) Image search: [Google]
matsu.png
487 KB, 534x497
>>28217234
>Pizza and wine LOL that's so me
>>
File: image.png (355 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355 KB, 640x1136
Women, as well as men, dont share their innermost interests and desires on dating sites and social media. They all spout the same irrelivent crap to check off the boxes and adhere to whatever group they identify with.
>>
>>28218160
>All of r9k and most of soc now on the defensive

Y'all just got served
>>
File: image.png (513 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 640x1136
>>28218250
Kek
>im down for adventure
>disney fan
>>
>First of all I'm a huge nerd! I like stuff like the MCU (Don't read the comics though), Big Bang Theory, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Arrow, The Flash, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Agents of Shield, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones (GO KHALEESI, YAS QUEEN!)

>I'm also a huge gamer! I play stuff like Skyrim, Call of Duty, Minecraft, Angry Bird, Telltale Games, Five Nights at Freddies, League of Legends and DOTA 2, I tried to play Dark Souls but its too hard XD But I have watched others play it.

>My other interests outside of nerdy stuff include food, music (I like anything except country :P), coffee (Don't talk to me unless I've had my coffee! xD), fashion, photography, drinking, partying, just hangin out and travelling (never been anywhere but I'd like to!)

How well did I do?
>>
>>28218277
They are also not capable of spelling "They"
>>
>>28218096
Yeah check out some Youtube channels for it. Depending where you live, and what period you're interested in, you can find shit pretty regularly.

>>28218043
This is exactly what I posted though: Women think their Netflixing is on par with video games. This is because you fundamentally don't understand what "developed" means. Guys can turn playground rock collecting into a fucking virtual economy overnight, and girls will just go "??? ITS JUST ROCKS :S FOOD TASTES BETTER THAN ROCKS!!!". This is because girls don't know how to do anything.
>>
>>28218342
You forgot adventuring and dogs, otherwise spot on
>>
>>28218342
This person is happy, though. And you're not. they're still better than you
>>
File: 1382567019192.png (316 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
1382567019192.png
316 KB, 425x450
>>28218342
toptierarino
>>
>>28218342
10/10, i'm ready to either shoot myself in the brain or message you on okcupid and pretend i think you're interesting (depending how recently i've masturbated)
>>
>>28218277
No, they can't. "Squirting" is just piss.
>>
>>28217327
Its a part of the whole outcast trend thats been going on for the past 5 or 6 years. Nerd shit became mainstream so stuff that nerds normally face like depression and social anxiety became mainstream too.

The sad truth is you see all these normalfags post about social anxiety and how other people should be aware of it. But the minute they saw a real ugly nerd with real social anxiety they would laugh and call him a creep.
>>
>>28218342
Brilliant. It's like I'm actually reading 99% of female OKCupid profiles
>>
>>28218342
>skyrim
Not saying elder scrolls series, you are a pleb
>COD
Doesnt mention which one, not sure if retard or not
>Minecraft
Minecraft
>Dark souls too hard XD
I would call you pleb again but for "XD" I am promoting you to literal cancer

The rest is cancer too.
>>
>>28218387
Yeah, I forgot animals and disney.
>>
File: 876.jpg (67 KB, 584x396) Image search: [Google]
876.jpg
67 KB, 584x396
www facebook com/NEETsfromtheUnderground

hell00 i make fb pAge

pplease leave a like or subsribe xdd thank u
>>
>>28217966
Yeah meme depression can be a problem here too, especially with people who there worst problem is not getting laid. I mean hell i'm a kv too but I have way bigger problems than that, I wish my only problems was just not getting laid.
>>
>>28218342
real good I thought i was on some site that this would be on
>>
>>28218434
Then I guess I did my job.
>>
>>28218434
I think you're missing the point of the post...
>>
>>28218509
I aint missing anything !
I am smart I can prove it!
Please dont hit me
>>
>>28217578
>>28217486
And this is why 3D sluts will forever be BTFO by harem anime girls (and most 2D girls in general). Most 2D women have decent talents, personalities, skill sets, etc. Most 3D women have no personality & not many skills either. As long as they have their holes, does anything else really matter?
>>
>>28218408
No, that does not make them better. Are you retarded? Nobody cares if somebody else is happy, that is not how you put them on the ladder, what have they done for you or others? That is how you put them on a ladder of morality or superiority.
>>
>>28217327
I saw a custom license plate that said "Ms. OCD".
>>
>>28218434
What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sfe dvdf
>>
>>28218327

> If u have a pic of u and your dog I will automatically right swipe
> I'm only here for your dog
> I'll always love my dog more than you
> I'll probably like your dog more than you

Why do girls on dating apps think that telling you that you are less than a dog to them is a good thing
>>
>>28218636
They're better in enjoying life that is.

Is it better to be a miserable snowflake or a happy conformist? I go for the latter. I'm striving to be a normalfag everyday. I just have to get $7k to get rid of klinefelt boobs first, anon.
>>
>>28218342
>First things first, DO NOT talk to me if:
>You are misogynist
>You are a republican
>You are white and wear dreads
>You are so called 'pro life'
>You can't hold a conversation other than "Hi whats up?" (You don't deserve my time if you do)
>You constantly use pick up lines
>You ask for nudes but don't send
>You believe there are only two genders
>You aren't okay with the fact I WON'T shave for you!
>You are pro-gamergate

>WARNING: This person has had severe trauma throughout their life, be prepared to deal with that, mostly through anxiety.

>If you've now gotten this far, I am going to assume you are a feminist. If you are not a feminist you are a misogynist, THERE ARE NO OTHER WAYS AROUND IT.

>Hey, I am a 20 year old womens studies major, stuck in a small town
>The only real interaction I get offline is when I travel to see my online friends at convention, so I'm hoping to meet some people here
>I am NOT here for dating, only friendships and MAYBE hook ups
>I am passionate about many things including representation on television and film, womens rights, LGBTQA+ rights, #blacklivesmatter and capitalist criticism.

>My interests include various media, including TV shows such as Doctor Who (before Moffatt ruined it), Orphan Black, The 100 (BURY YOUR GAYS!), Game of Thrones (Go Brienne of Tarth!), Stephen Universe, Gravity Falls and Adventure Time, as well as movies such as the new Star Wars trilogy (Not really a fan of the older ones) and Mad Max: Fury Road, I also like to read a lot, my favourite book series are Harry Potter (Hermione is black!) and The Hunger Games. I don't really play any video games except Mario Kart and Mario Party but I'm still willing to discuss representation in video games and sexism in video games if you'd like.

>I don't have any other real interests outside of media and social justice. I like food, a lot. I like dogs, I like looking at alternative fashion that ISN'T cultural appropriation as well as listening to music.
>>
>>28218443
cooll
>>
>>28219186
I lololole'd

This is why they're on dating sites.
>>
File: 1448156700151.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1448156700151.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>28218342
>and travelling (never been anywhere but I'd like to!)
>>
>>28218443
noicee page m8
>>
>>28217454
Actually, the tripfag pizza is a girl, and she smells like a girl too. She told me when I asked if she had male pheromones. 100% woman.
>>
>>28218174
>She fell for the women can do anything meme

Yeah, go be a sewage worker, competent electrician, construction worker, or work in automation. Actual jobs, besides filing some numbers with the skill demand of a 9th grader.

Do something that builds upon the pillars of society, or have a child and actually stay at home and be a good one. Fucking roasties these days are getting out of line.
>>
>>28218342
>>28219186
Both of these seem like there straight from okcupid.
>>
>>28217234

> "Foodie"
> loves traveling (went to Paris when she was ten)
> suffers for anxiety/chronic fatigue (or insert other made up illness)
> coffee (read Starbucks) lover
> says they drink wine but only drink bottom shelf trash
> gym lover (goes to the gym in Nike compression pants to do squats with 2 kg Dumbbells but spends 80% of her time posting mirror selfies on Instagram with captions like #squattillyoudrop #nopainnogain)
> studying a liberal arts degree at a shitty university too
> posts "Pray for X" stuff in the wake of every tragedy
> lists "Netflix" as an interest/hobbie
> an Instagram filled with countless selfies taken from the same angle

Basic bitch 2016 checklist
>>
>>28218160
You're sure wasting a lot of time trolling a tired, sad board.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.