[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which place has the best fried chicken? I am going to stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
Which place has the best fried chicken?

I am going to stuff my face tonight until I feel sick.
>>
not kfc probably
>>
>>28216863
i like popeyes because their fries are pretty good and their chicken seems to be less soggy then KFC, just my two cents
>>
>>28216863
fuck off murderer
>>
>>28216863
What kind of chicken are you talking about?
Fried?
>>
File: bane.jpg (62 KB, 608x648) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
62 KB, 608x648
Chicken Cottage

Go big or go home nigger
>>
>>28216863
>later that night
>>
K F C is the best.
>>
Zaxbys>Churchs>Popeyes>KFC
>>
>>28216863
How about having some beans and not getting fat and not murdering animals?
>>
One time when my then-gf was out of the country I went to KFC and got a 15 piece deal they had. I think it was 5 tendies, 5 wicked wings and 5 pieces original recipe. Took it home and ate it all, so good.
>>
>>28216915
kek

kekeekkekekekeek
>>
File: logo.png (23 KB, 409x133) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
23 KB, 409x133
>>28216863
I don't know if these exist outside Canada but they serve the best fried chicken I've ever had.
>>
>>28216907
>>28216941
>>>/reddit/
you are the reason people hate vegans and vegetarians

oh and by the way my job is growing organic vegetables and countless insects, mice, birds, snakes, and other small animals are killed every day by the harvester combine just so you can feel smug and superior to people who eat meat
>>
Bojangles>all
>>
>>28217040
>you are the reason people hate vegans and vegetarians

You're being even more of an edgelord in your follow up remark though, hypocrit

at least vegetarians aren't wrong
>>
>>28216863

I've never had Church's, but if I had to pick one, hm, hm, hmm...

Iiiiii'd have to say, Popeye's. Specifically, the spicy chicken. I could eat that shit all day, and the sides are better as well. Though if you're looking for convenience, then whatever's closest, I suppose.
>>
File: 20130907.png (292 KB, 648x1608) Image search: [Google]
20130907.png
292 KB, 648x1608
>>28216907
>>28216941
>spoilers
>you're full of shit
>>
Hesburger
>>
stay away from popeyes and churchs, its literal nigger chicken if you didnt already know that. also gives you bad diahrrea. do yourself a favor and go someplace like wingstop or buffalo wildwings. its a little pricier, but the quality of the chicken strips is so much better
>>
>>28217085
lel so you are saying a cow's life is worth more than a mouse or a bird? and you call me a hypocrite?
>>
>>28217121
Almost sounds like you're making an argument against agriculture. Do you want most of the worlds population to starve to death?

Chickens eat agricultural products, if you think agriculture is wrong, you should have even more of an issue with wasting food on chickens. You're not only abusing and murdering an animal, you're also murdering animals to produce food for it.

Growing some beans is the best way to produce food. Growing lots of food and feeding it to some chickens because you don't like beans is a surefire way to get fat.

Stay fat I guess
>>
>>28217085
you are against killing animals right?
so stop eating and die.
agriculture kills animals. there is no way around this. so shut up and stop calling people hypocrites when you are one, or just kill yourself. THINGS DIE SO YOU MAY LIVE. DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>28217235
>if you think agriculture is wrong
I never said that. agriculture is my job. I make the vegetables you shove into your smug hipster face.
what is wrong is faggots like you shitting on people for eating meat as if you're so much better for eating plants only.
animal rights is a fucking first world problem. i guarantee starving people wouldn't care if a cow or a chicken died so they could live. you have the luxury of making the choice to be butthurt about it
>>
>>28217247
>THINGS DIE SO YOU MAY LIVE
I guess you think it's ok to grab a child from the street and torture it to death. I mean, you have to eat, right? You could just eat some beans, but mice die for that as well. Might just as well torture little children to death just to eat the skin form their toes. I mean, if mice die for my food, it's hypocritical to say its wrong for you to torture children to death for yours. That's how that works. If you do anything bad, it's hypocritical to call anything else bad. That's what hypocrisy means. Good job
>>
>>28217235
>deep fry
>fat
>deep fried zucchini
>hurr its ok its a plant that is alive when i kill it

vegans are the biggest hypocrites. a plant life is worth just the same as any animal since you compare a chicken's life to a human life. go eat rocks at least then you won't be killing an innocent being.
>>
>>28217389
Human life > other life

Hypocrisy averted.
>>
>>28217389
>brings up cannibalism when called put on bullshit

the angry vegetarian everyone
>>
>>28217353
Vegans aren't fat. Making robots feel bad about eating animals might just lead them to making dietary choices that make them less fat. That's why I'm a smug asshole about it, and because it's fun.
Animals don't have to suffer all that much to make food. Sure, you can't be perfect, but there are certain choices that are better than other ones. I don't think buying fried chicken is a good choice in that respect.

There are also environmental reasons to want to reduce the number of cattle pigs and stuff on the planet, and eating plants is just objectively the most land/fertilizer effective way to produce food.

When you decide what kinds of food you should buy, I think you should reason your way to the right choice, whatever you think that is, in stead of choosing what you like/think is normal.
>>
>>28216863
>best fried chicken?
better go to your local pub and order hot wings or any tex mex food + beer
>>
>>28216863
Golden Chick
>>
>>28217389
you know, you could just eat the veggies I grow for you and not eat meat and keep it to yourself. but no, you have to insult people who eat meat to feel better about yourself. you're not doing this because you care about animals. you're doing it to feed your own ego. pathetic.
>>
>>28217507
>you know, you could just not tell me why I'm wrong but you're making me think and that makes you a big meany.
FTFY
Seriously though, this>>28217501
>>
File: 62.png (150 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
62.png
150 KB, 460x345
>>28216863
Bojangles is the best in my opinion
>>
>>28217501
eating insects would be more efficient than eating plants

the elites are already pushing it in the media
>>
Since when did this place become littered with liberal environmental friendly asshats?
>>
>>28217565
this. if you're not eating grasshoppers, you're a horrible person and should die.
>>
>>28217566
>Since when did this place become littered with ******* ********* ******** asshats?
trolling has always been our natural pass time
welcome to 4chan enjoy your stay
>>
>>28217566
Just ignore them and post chicken.
>>
>>28217611
>pass time
>>
If I was rich I'd just order 24 chicken nuggets and 2 large waffle fries from chick fil a
>>
>>28217565
Not the guy you're responding to, but if you're the guy that guy is responding to, you're totally moving the goalpost
dont commit fallacies man, no mater who your arguing with
>>
>>28217565
lolwut

Im talking about beans, cheap and healthy, not expensive ass all shit like buying fucking mealworms. Good vs. bad food choices. You're not good at this are you?
>>
File: 1444703302087.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1444703302087.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
Fucking vegans derailing a fried chicken thread

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU FAGGOTS LET US DISCUSS CHICKEN IN PEACE
>>
>>28217559
I concur, there biscuits are second only to Hardee's
>>
File: 1458777034172.png (77 KB, 655x549) Image search: [Google]
1458777034172.png
77 KB, 655x549
cant say for sure whats the best but if you're just going off fast food chains KFC is undoubtedly the worst.
>>
Do people here just hate kfc the most because its the most popular and well known? Because there are a lot worse fried chicken out there.
>>
>>28217790
What did you expect? It's vegetarians and vegans being utilitarian or something. I like this post, >>28217101
Also I don't see the big deal, things die, it sucks. Fun fact: we evolved with meat eating, due to the efficiency of it http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/how-sliced-meat-drove-human-evolution
Anyways, any good chicken places in Canada? Popeye's is nice and all, but I would like variation
>>
>>28216863
Cheeki breeki Nandos
Oc2
>>
>>28216863
Mummy's tendies are always best because she makes them with a mixture of love and profound disappointment. She even brings me chocolate milk with them.
>>
File: 1455246679728.png (699 KB, 622x570) Image search: [Google]
1455246679728.png
699 KB, 622x570
>the only place around me is KFC
>>
>>28217790
It's expensive, bad for your health and terrible for the environment; you need to be enlightened
>>
File: maelstrom.jpg (44 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
maelstrom.jpg
44 KB, 332x500
>>28219578

The whole world is gonna look like a Peter Watts novel in 40 years anyway, might as well have fun before then
>>
Get some bojangles with a side a dirty rice and biscuits
>>
Kennedy's is the shit if you live in NYC

Krispy Krunchy in Philly is good too
>>
>>28216941
>>28216907
this vegan meme needs to stop
It's not funny
>>
Hey smug dipshit, I have always hated beans. Is there an alternative on par wth then or what?
>>
>>28216863
PoPeYeS is the best desu.
>>
I fucking love popeyes, I'd eat it everyday if I could afford it.
>>
>>28216863
original flavor kfc and spicy from pop-eyes
>>
Bojangles
>
Popeyes
>>>
Church's
>
Shit
>>>>>>>>
KFC
>>
>>28221449
Somebody itt that actually likes kfc, I thought I was the only one.

Its not the best by no means but people give it to much undeserved shit.
>>
>>28217677
man fuck chick-fil-a's prices.
>>
>>28221491
Their grilled chicken is ok but fried isn't anywhere near as good as Popeyes
>>
>>28221545
Popeyes is just okay to me, I don't have one in my town so I don't eat it often .

Bojangles is my personal favorite, I just thought kfc got a lot of undeserved shit, I mean its really not that bad. And I feel like most people itt are giving it shit because its the most popular/well known fast food chicken place.
>>
>>28216863
KFC is fucking nasty not even niggers like them. Church's and Popeye's are the only ones worth eating
>>
>>28221601
KFC is hit or miss to be honest. I've had some really good chicken from there in other towns but where I am its it's disgusting.
>>
>mfw not a single person has mentioned Raising Cane's.

I'm very sad that I'm moving to a place where there are no Raising Cane's.
>>
File: danny.jpg (16 KB, 220x324) Image search: [Google]
danny.jpg
16 KB, 220x324
>>28216997
Fucking this. Pretty sure they only have locations in Newfoundland and Nova Scotia though. Probably one of the redeeming qualities of living on an island full of retarded inbreds tbqh fampai
>>
>>28217040
it's not about animals dying, it's about the fact that livestock farming is really bad for the environment

i couldn't give a shit about animals. i stepped on a lizard on purpose yesterday.
>>
KFC has slightly better biscuits than popeyes but Popeyes has vastly better chicken. Church's is slightly below Popeyes.
>>
>>28222158
im just north of Toronto and we have one in our town, their gravy is fantastic as well as their sides
>>
>>28216912
This post made me laugh for over thirty seconds. This is a new frontier for humor.
>>
I'm trying to learn how to make my own fried chicken.

It's a bit more expensive but holy shit is it worth it. Too bad cooking it is annoying as fuck.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.