[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you had a hard life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1461459962248.jpg (427 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461459962248.jpg
427 KB, 800x1000
Have you had a hard life?
>>
>Relative to people I know
Somewhat
>Relative to the rest of the world
No.
>>
File: Don draper feels.jpg (216 KB, 810x483) Image search: [Google]
Don draper feels.jpg
216 KB, 810x483
Yes. I don't want to talk about it
>>
Begone, vile beast.
>>
>>28216261

No. That's the problem.
>>
>>28216316
I feel strongly that all robots should watch madmen and strive to be more like Don Draper in any way they can.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (65 KB, 480x630) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
65 KB, 480x630
>>28216332
Step 1: get some Prozac
Step 2: Never give up
You only lose when you accept defeat.
>>
File: 185enceasnjzvjpg.jpg (64 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
185enceasnjzvjpg.jpg
64 KB, 800x520
i literally have never had anything go bad, nobody i know has died (yet), life seems easy af for me (24 now) but im sure its gonna fuck me up soon
>>
>>28216358
>You only lose when you accept defeat.

In that case I lost.
>>
>>28216473
Don't kid yourself. You were never even a player.
>>
>>28216261
my parents hate each other since i was born, they would kill themselves if there was not the risk of going to jail. since i was little my dad, which is a dumb idiot, cared more about his brothers and nephews then about us , and my mother started to bursting out with rage( i want to add that my mother's mother was a piece of shit like my mom ). She started beating and humiliating us, in fact most of my life( until i was strong enough to hurt her) has passed while i was afraid of my mother's ragebursts and i avoided bringing home any friend because she humiliate us almost everyday and i had a very low self esteem. initially she used the common shit like : you should not be born, i should have killed you , dumbass etc... then when i started not crying anymore she passed to faggot,spits, never get a girlfriend because you will make her ashamed to go in public etc. you could hear her screams to hundred of meters everytime she did not like something. no parents wanted to deal with her, no friends, almost everyday alone with her. i didn't even live in the town but in a tiny fraction, i couldn't even walk in the afternoon with someone....... yeah like was hard, even now it is.
>>
I'm an orphan and I was never adopted. I never had a real parent figure or anyone to support me. Had to live on my own at 18 and somehow try to survive. It was rough and depressing so I guess so. My childhood wasn't all that bad though, I had a roof over my head at least and food.
>>
It's been pretty easy, really.
>>
File: 1460835249998.png (254 KB, 501x660) Image search: [Google]
1460835249998.png
254 KB, 501x660
>tfw narrowly evaded an exceptionally tormenting life by being a lucky kid and being at the right place at the right time

luck > skill
>>
>>28216261
Not really, but it was hard for me due to the type of hardness. If it had been any other kind of but worse, I would've walked out unscathed

It's like I was wearing a flame-retardant, bulletproof, blunt trauma protected HazMat suit but then someone shanked me with a kitchen knife
>>
>>28216309
I like the way you think
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was faggy
>>
>>28216261
I've had one of the easiest lives I could possibly imagine, and it has ruined me. Fuck.
>>
No, not really. My parents made my life very comfy.

Maybe that's the problem though.
>>
Not really but being a neurotic beta who was a year younger than everyone else in class fucked me up.
>>
>>28216261
Not really a hard life, but still a miserable one next to a lot of people I know
>>
>>28216261
yeah, yes, It's all relative but I'm so alienated by how boring, inconsequential, and happy most other peoples' stories are when I talk to them
>>
>>28216261
Hey OP please bump the good threads you make so I don't have to
>>
>>28216261
No, I'm a major failure. Half or robots here would die for the upbringing I had, yet look where my dumbass landed himself.
>>
I want to mating-press this chuuni
>>
yes but there this thread here about a taco girl so I'm okay for now
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 512x384
>Moms a diagnosed psychopathic narcicist (ted bundys disorder)
>dad is an alchoholic and borderline retarded
>have enough money growing up, but no love, no friends
>just videogames
> everything i do fails misably
>mom taught me to expext my own failure
>mom constantly abused me and lied and still does to this day
<my whole life she just was setting me up for failure as one big fucking joke
>Her horrible behavior makes theraposts mouths drop and it makes me feel horrible that im the worst case theyve aorked on
>I just cant function, internally its chaos and misery and suicide thoughts and murder daily
>outside im a fine normal man
>but im really just a wreck
>everyone who wanted to help wither abandoned me, or i made it difficult for them to because of my moms abuse making me expect my own failure
>now abandoned and alone, nobody will help me.
>i just want to die
>>
Not really, it has its ups and downs. Just like anyone else.
>>
>>28221300
Curious, anon. How would you react to an ugly, emotionally guarded female who offers to cook for you occasionally?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x354
>>28222234
Id probably tell her she isnt ugly (probably self esteem/ i have it too and think im a ugly asf)

And my mom never cooked, so Its one of the things that I treasure most if aomeone does for me. Its a very special thing a girl cooks for a guy. Besides a home cooked meal is what really matters.

That being said, if you want my kik, just ask- if nothing else id love to chat with someone.
>>
>>28222751
geltest
>>
I'm legitimately ugly and I did poorly in school and now I'm wage slaving a dead-end job. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>28216261
Not really, me on the other hand, I'm the hard part.
>>
>>28216358
>You only lose when you accept defeat.

You can only rise after you hit the bottom, and you don't hit that until you admit you've been beaten and try to attack things from another angle.
>>
>>28222910
secheduledchaos
>>
>>28216261
Not at all. I literally have no excuse for being this much of a failure.
>>
File: 1458009830867.jpg (98 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458009830867.jpg
98 KB, 960x720
Very. Not in an /r9k/ sort of "wah, my life is so hard cuz ugly, no gf, and autism" way, but in a "life has continually taken a massive fiber-rich dump on me since infancy and has only recently gotten better since I learned to grab my rock hard dick and fuck it up the ass" sort of way. I've been told by numerous individuals both young and old that my life could be written as a book. I've had a hard life.
>>
For as good of a life as I have had to this point, I cannot for the life of me understand why I am such a depressed fuck up.

I grew up decently well off, never really struggled for money. I had most things I wanted that were within reason. I got to visit so many great places, but yet, I have such an apathy about life, that most of it is spent doing nothing when I'm not working.
>>
Had a great upbringing, two loving parents, father made lots of money, was never physically bullied, had large groups of friends till about 10th grade, girls showed interest in me.

and yet I barely made it out of high school alive, I wanted to die every day and I still do. I'm either the biggest bitch in the world or have something wrong with my brain.
>>
I haven't, but for some reason I'm still depressed.
>>
>>28216895
Explain? I had kinda the same experience.
>>
>>28223175

Care to explain a bit?
>>
No but I make it hard. I want to connect with other people so much that I drive the people I care about away even more. I just looked in the mirror and saw my bloodshot eyes and my ugly face and my stupid hair and I tried to come understand why I'm alive and I realized it's just because I'm afraid of dying.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.