[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This ugly manlet neckbeard nerd loser has a reasonably-cute girlfriend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: ugly faggot.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ugly faggot.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
This ugly manlet neckbeard nerd loser has a reasonably-cute girlfriend, while you're still a virgin.
(Yes I know they are dating)

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>28215884
They probably met in high school.
>>
how much money does he have?

this is not original
>>
>>28215884
midwest white trash
fuckin white race man
>>
she looks ugly as shit Tbh
>colored hair
>meme piercings
>>
>>28215928
Nope. Started dating 2 years ago. And he looked even worse then.

>>28215940
Unemployed

>>28215942
They're British
>>
>Reasonably cute

I wouldn't even want to look at this girl
>>
>>28215960
wow, the degeneration of the white race is becoming a global epidemic.. does your white wife need my bbc?
>>
>>28215884
He has the drive to be in a relationshit, I don't. He isn't a misogynist, I am.

How short is he? He doesn't look that short.
>>
>>28215884
This girl is above average but everyone here will call her ugly.
>>
>>28216071
Look at the left side of her head. (Her left)
>>
>>28215884
>tfw same situation with oneitis
He's literally no neck. He is at least 300+ lbs, has long greasy hair, and tits bigger than hers.
She is 5'4" Blondie chestlet at maybe 120ish lbs. Complete qt 3.14 too.
>>
>>28215884
Actually they both look disgusting, so why should I give a fuck?
>>
>>28215884
>reasonably-cute
they're on the same tier of ugly
>>
>>28215884
Judging only on the pic I would say he isn't a neckbeard. The hair is on his chin, you dumb shit
>>
>>28216071
that haircut screams daddy issues and a shit personality nty
>>
She's obviously got some mental illness by the looks of her piercings/hairstyle as well as choice in BF.

As a shit tier male, going for chicks with mental illness is really your only hope.
>>
>>28217054
>as well as choice in BF.
It's not like she could've done any better?
>>
>>28215884
He's not THAT bad looking. If he got a haircut and shaved that disgusting neckbeard he'd look fine, maybe even good if he dropped the nu-male glasses and got in shape.

Also that girl might be a mega hamplanet for all we know, how about posting full body pics senpai?
>>
>>28217076

Nah, she coulda done better m8. Especially if she cleaned up her awful style.

Watch this video of an ugly as shit punk rock girl getting transformed into a qt after a quick makeover.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIVpFgog6FM
>>
>>28215884
i'm like 99% sure that's my friend's ex

he's sort of cyborg and the chick had a weird beta fetish, so it probably is.
>>
>>28215884
>dumbfuck piercings
I would torture her if I could. She thinks fucking up her body is cool and artistic and attractive?
>>
>>28215884
Reminds me of my gf, but her eyes aren't blue enough and my gf is gonna dye her hair a dark red
>>
>>28215960
>They're British
>they're white
Chose one.
>>
>>28215942
I know this feel, it makes me feel bad for hating on my own race but holy shit I think I might hate white trash more than I hate spics or niggers.
>>
>>28215884
He's really not ugly though OP
He's not hot either, but he's pretty average imo
>>
>>28215884
I mean, I wouldn't be interested in a girl with unnatural colored hair or those piercings.

So good for him I guess. But she's not "reasonably-cute" to me.
>>
File: 1452754574965.jpg (37 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1452754574965.jpg
37 KB, 500x371
He looks like someone who stopped caring about his appearance because he thinks he'll have her forever.

I can guess how that'll work out for him.
>>
>>28217034
>having an inch long of chin hair, but none on the face or neck
thats even worse than being a neckbeard
>>
>>28215884
Miha, ti?
>>
>>28217034
>ITS NOT A NECKBEARD BECAUSE ITS ON THE CHIN
ha ha
>>
File: oge65et.jpg (2 KB, 63x120) Image search: [Google]
oge65et.jpg
2 KB, 63x120
>>28215884
We know how this always turns out, so why worry?
>>
>>28215884
Any more of her? Need to see what her body's like so I can feel even shittier about myself
>>
clearly a mentally ill emo or whatever the fuck it's called now chick. and even then she will break up with him for sure. this is bait anyway, saged.
>>
>>28215884
She doesn't enjoy being with him, she only does it because she has no other choice and she doesn't want to be the only one to not have a boyfriend
>>
>>28215884
Not surprised, compared to me that guy looks pretty good.

I don't care either, I stopped caring about finding a gf a long time ago.
>>
>>28217472
wow she went from a greasy punk poser into a #thick qt 7/10 would eat the booty

this reminds me of this show on E! or TLC I forget which that did this kinda thing, I dunno if it's still airing though
>>
>>28215884
Man I knew a ton of girls like this in high school who had issues or just tried to be all alternative to make it seem like they have a personality. The former always go for this kind of guy and would either grow out of it, cheat on him with me or some other random guy, or worse stay with him a couple more years. I wanna fix her.

>tfw fixed 3 of these types after high school with great success and its part of the reason I tell some guys to invest in fixer-uppers

I did my part muchachos
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.