[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom has been diagnosed with bowel cancer that has spread to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1461820262158.jpg (16 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
1461820262158.jpg
16 KB, 540x421
My mom has been diagnosed with bowel cancer that has spread to her liver. She's probably going to die soon. I've never seen my dad cry until today and it broke my heart. I also have a little brother that'll grow up without a mother. Please comfort me /r9k/
>>
File: 1461831720355.jpg (165 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
1461831720355.jpg
165 KB, 800x567
Don't worry, anon. Just think, you'll join her sooner or later. Let's just hope the afterlife isn't one big meme.
>>
>>28215859
I'm sorry to hear that anon.
Be strong for your father and brother
>>
>>28215859
Or atleast talk to me. I need some kind of distraction.
>>
>>28215859
you know what that means anon

you will be your brother's mommy
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
I'm so sorry for you an your mommy. I wish you both the best. I hope you find some comfort.

Remember, it's normal to be sad. I love you anon.
>>
>>28215903
I'm really trying. But how do you tell a five year old that his mom probably won't survive the year.
>>
>>28215944
If only I could switch places with my mom. I've considered suicide for a long time now and I just wish it would have been me instead of her.
>>
>>28215897
Don't really believe in the after life but I kinda hope it exists. But the thought of that sadly doesn't make the inbetween easier
>>
>roasties
>not invariably flaking out on you when you need them most

Have you learned nothing from this board?
>>
>>28216082
Please just stop the meming. My mom's not a roasty or stacy anyway.
>>
File: 1458577540036.jpg (41 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1458577540036.jpg
41 KB, 632x852
Sorry buddy. How old is your brother?
>>
>>28216159
He's only five which is the most heartbreaking thing. He'll hardly have any memories of her.
>>
>>28216103
It's okay to admit your mom is slut, m8. I love me mum to death but she was a complete whore during her younger days.
>>
>>28216159
Seeing that pic of Wojak smoking reminds me how my dad pulled my aside today, with tears in his eyes and said that we both should live healthier now. I can't really not do it.
>>
>>28216246
My parents have been pretty open about their past. My mom had one semi-boyfriend before she met my father. They've been happily for married 23 years now.
>>
>>28216317
In eleven days they have their 25th relationship anniversary. Which makes me even sadder
>>
>>28216317
Dont be sad anon you sound middle aged your parents should be dead
>>
>>28216195
My brothers dad died when he was 6, document these days anon. Let your brother know how his mom was.
>>
>>28216369
I'm 18 years old. And my mother turned 45 this year.
>>
>>28216373
Well I'm not gonna document her being sick but I hope I remember as much as I can of her.
>>
>>28216369
Why do I sound middle aged to you?
>>
>>28215859
I've actually planned to kill myself soon but now I can't because I think it'll kill my dad.
>>
>>28215859
Holy shit dude I feel bad for you. Two of my grandparents have gone through cancer. It fucking sucks to watch people die. And I don't even know what I would do if my mom died.
>>
>>28216735
I'm so unsure of what'll happen after she died. My dad already has a stress problem and I can tell it has gotten worse in the last couple of months. She's been sick for some time now but the diagnosis came today after she had 3/4 of her large intestine removed. I feel so hopeless
>>
>>28215859
Your pic is perfection.
>>
>>28216959
Thanks I guess. Don't hug me I'm scared is pretty good. The finale on June 19th is one of the last things I look forward to
>>
>>28216812
You'll likely find some way to keep going but nothing I can say can make this better. It's an abolutely undeniably shitty situation and theres no shame in being upset about it. Is she getting treatment for the slight chance at remission and cure, or is she refusing treatment? My grandma had cancer in her intestine and stomach, and it was caught late and she took treatment but it dudn't work and it made ger feel bad.

Man fuck cancer. I've said it ever since my grandpa died of it. If cancer was a human being I would without a doubt commit cold blooded premeditated murder.
>>
You know whats macabre. At the start of the year after David Bowie etc. died my mom said this will be the year of loss. Again my father said that to me with tears in his eyes.
>>
>>28217065
She's been diagnosed yesterday so I don't know what they will do. My mom and dad will talk to the best doctor of the hospital today and then they'll decide.
>>
>>28217065
But honestly I feel that treatment is pretty pointless at this point
>>
Fuck man, I hope you, your brother and your dad pull through this difficult time. Here's one anon hoping it goes well for you
>>
>>28216373
>My brothers dad
Kek, anon's mom is a whore
>>
File: 1451422131259.png (101 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1451422131259.png
101 KB, 327x333
>>28215859
Roastie BTFO

IMPOSSIBLE TO RECOVER
>>
>>28217390
I hope so too. Thanks dude
>>
>>28217089
to be fair, people say this every year
>>
>>28217480
That's the first time I've heard it. My mom only said it because Lemmy, David Bowie and Alan Rickman were people she really liked or in case of David Bowie loved since her childhood.
>>
So to tell you guys a little more about this day
>mum was brought into operating room at 10:45 am
>they said the operation would take about 2 hours
>it's now about 4 pm
>dad's cooking
>he gets a call
>a second after he picks up he turns pale white and goes to my parents bedroom amd locks himself in
>5 minutes later he comes out
>proceeds to cook
>I ask him what's up
>he mumbles "I can't right now"
>I know what's up and hug him
>he breaks down and cries
As I've said I have never seen my dad cry before but seeing that was just sad.
>>
>>28217699
ive only seen my dad cry when my grandad died. it is horrible.

dont kill yourself be there for your little bro. make your life worth something by helping him and being a good older bro he probably looks up to you. so stop with all the depression shit and be a good role model
>>
>>28217842
I won't kill myself for my fatjer and brother. But I can't really stop being depressed. But I'm going to hide it some more
>>
>>28217842
Still OP but seeing your own father cry is one of the hardest things to deal with. He's always been the strong person in your life and seeing him like that just crushes you.
>>
Sorry to hear mate. Happens to the best of us.

Just look out for your dad and bro and dont be afraid to ask them to look out for you
>>
>>28217991
Thanks I'll try to go on and not fuck up for once.
>>
This is also the first time I've cried in some time. Feels weird man, and also kind off relieving.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.