[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you finally manage to get a qt gf >she gets her period
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: periodtoilet.jpg (108 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
periodtoilet.jpg
108 KB, 500x375
>you finally manage to get a qt gf
>she gets her period 2 weeks into the relationship
>you wake up one day and find your toilet like this

what do you do
>>
>>28214677
do you have fritos scoops?
>>
it's honestly no different than living with my mother and sister for almost 19 years now
>>
>>28214677
clean toilet
act like never happened
if it's a habit instead of an accident, break with her
>>
>>28214677
Flush it and then ask myself why the fuck couldn't she do that instead of me
>>
>>28214697
>clean toilet

would you try and use your pee to clean it off a bit?
>>
>>28214677
Ditch her immediately filthy cunt.
If you shit all over the toilet and didn't clean it would you expect her to stay with you?
>>
If you're two weeks in and she feels its okay to be leaving that around you, then you should honestly dump her. Two weeks is not long enough to be that comfortable, and even if it was it's still disrespectful and unclean.
>>
>>28214677
Get her pregnant so I don't have to deal with that shit
>>
>>28214691
Fuck you, niggerino!
>>
>>28214677
easy
take a dump on top and don't flush
>>
>>28214969
>niggerino used hydropump
>>
Wtf that doesn't look like period at all. It doesn't come out forcefully, there shouldn't be splatter. It oozes out slowly, in squishy chunks.
>>
Who here has lived with women.

They never fucking flush their periods.
Fucking why?
>>
>>28215002
The bloody water would splash lightly against your butthole. You cool with that?
>>
>>28215044

To remind you we want to get knocked up.
>>
>>28214677
>fairly fresh blood on porcelain
spray with generic cleaner, sit for 20, rinse with water maybe use showerhead if clumpy
mix 10/90 chlorine/water, rinse toilet with
>>
>>28214677
Flush toilet, get on with my life.
>>
>>28214677
only one thing...
ITADAKIMASU!
>>
>>28214697
>if it's a habit instead of an accident, break with her
>i just accidentally exploded period blood all over the toilet then left it there like a two year old, don't be mad baby ;-)
>>
File: oh god.png (77 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
oh god.png
77 KB, 278x200
>>28214677
Calmly tell her to clean it up, and to be responsible with her bacteria-laden bodyfluids. This is a legitimate health hazard to both of you. If she does it again, dump her or tell her she can't live with you. It's not about whether menstruating is anything to be ashamed about, bitches just need to be fucking responsible about it.

>>28214693
I know that feel
>be 15
>walk into laundry room because I'm gonna wash my sheets
>older teenage sister's bedding is on the floor
>it's covered in blotches of blood, spearing onto the tile
>both me and my parents get really fucking angry at her for leaving her biohazard where people can step on it
>>
File: 2-Model-T2.jpg (13 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
2-Model-T2.jpg
13 KB, 400x285
>>28214677
flush, clean bowl
drop a turd in the shower for her and tell her i cleaned up her shit.

if she no clean she gtfo
>>
>>28214677
>piss in it and flush.
>tell her to flush next time.

>>28215044
nice dubs.
the red kiss of Poseidon wouldn't bother me personally.
poop comes out of there that's way worse.
>>
>>28214677
I have a sister I share a toilet with, it literally never looks like that ever.

Either that just doesn't happen or she cleans it
>>
>>28214677
femanons please enlighten me, how do you make a toilet look like that?
As a guy that only happens to me when I don't apply my hemorrhoid cream for a few weeks in a row
>>
>>28215750
>Either that just doesn't happen or she cleans it
It doesn't happen to normal women. The only way I can imagine a woman producing that much backsplash is if she had been having a particularly heavy flow, been holding it in her vagina, then released it all at once while standing (not sitting) over the toilet. Honestly, it looks more like someone vomited blood.
>>
Is having your period like peeing or is it just stuff that comes out without you noticing?
>>
>>28215839
Its usually a really slow trickle, usually unnoticeable. But sometimes, a big blob of tissue roughly the consistency of wet snot squeezes out, and it's a really unnerving feeling. But if you wear tampons you can avoid that!
>>
File: UHHHH.jpg (34 KB, 592x733) Image search: [Google]
UHHHH.jpg
34 KB, 592x733
>this fucking thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDUq9BBr3bA
>>
>>28214677

>Toilet seat is up

Flush it away, sneak out and find a urologist and hope this problem is easy to fix before my gf finds out that I am pissing blood.
>>
File: 1460677095957.jpg (46 KB, 598x413) Image search: [Google]
1460677095957.jpg
46 KB, 598x413
Tell her to clean it up and learn how to flush and if it happens again I am flushing her with it.
>>
>>28214677
My mother did that a couple of times when drunk. I just closed the lid, pissed in the bathroom sink or shat in a bag if i knew it wouldn't be liquid.
Period blood stinks like hell and i didn't want to interact with it in any fucking way.
If it was my gf, which is impossible as i'll never get one, i would do the same as usual, piss in the sink, shit in a bag, wait until she goes in the toilet and ask her to clean it up. If she doesn't, i'll block her in there.

I seriously hate women but want to put dick in pussy, no condor.
>>
Why's the lid up though
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.