[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Healthy NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 409x409
*farts* why do wagecucks spend their only days of freedom getting black out from drugs and alcohol? Us NEETS prioritize health.
>>
File: 1444306996677.jpg (59 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1444306996677.jpg
59 KB, 418x359
*shits self* hehe yeah these wage cucks sure are missing out on the good life *eats a tendie*
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 409x409
Pls respond.

Also, how do wagecucks drink at work? They seem to hate their lives yet say """muh contribution" KEK
>>
>>28214661
I don't drink or do drugs. Mostly I spend weekends reading.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>28214685

Tendies are nutritious and /fit/ approved.

>chicken has brotein and amino acids
>breeding carbs for NEET energy

Tendies are a part of healthy diet and I don't need to be high or drunk to love my life like wagecucks
>>
>>28214687
>reading

heeh why are wagies so intent on numbing their minds? us NEETs can spend all day jerking off to chinese cartoons wihtout worrying about dr.shekelstein checking up on our reading skills.
>>
I like doing my "wagecuck" job. Jokes on you. Socializing and doing what I love
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 425x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 425x409
>>28214687

Well since you're a wagecuck you are probably using reading to escape your life.

The wise NEET is mindful of every moment and does not need unhealthy escapism.
>>
File: image.png (153 KB, 894x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
153 KB, 894x750
>>28214734

You're obviously a normie tho. You will never be as profound and cultured as a robot or NEET.
>>
>>28214734
Awesome. And being a NEET allows me to do what I love. Why do we have to fight?
>>
File: 1425682121098.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425682121098.png
10 KB, 500x500
>>28214661
>tfw daddy hates it when I fart
>tfw that just makes me want to do it more
>tfw he comes home after a long day of wagecucking and makes me dinner, and once I am finished I always rip into nice long farts in his presence
>tfw he can't do anything since mummy thinks it is charming and he isn't only a wagecuck, but he's also a pussycuck
>>
>>28214742
No, I stopped reading for escapism several years ago. I mostly read for knowledge, as my career is related to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 410x409
>>28214772

I am actually too lazy to leave my room so I asked my mom to buy be adult diapers. She changes them when I'm drunk or high, and it's nice not having to waste my time going to toilet. I love being a NEET
>>
>>28214812
I actually looked into nappies once, but I realized I wouldn't want to get shit smeared all over my arse. I am getting too fat to wipe myself though. So I either lose weight or ask for help. Luckily mummy is a stay at home mum so it's an easy choice.
>>
I always come to these threads to feel like a better human being. NEETS are a cancer to this earth, and luckily enough they will never have the chance to reproduce :^))))
>>
>>28214857
You don't hurt my feelings you fucking bully.
>>
>>28214856
NEET's everybody
>>
This thread. I know some of you are real.
>>
>>28215036

Jelly wagecuck and tripfag
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28214661
This honest post reminds me of that Huey Lewis and the News song, Hip to Be Square, you know? "I'm workin' out 'most every day and watching what I eat." THIS part is exactly how NEETs live.
>>
>>28214661
THANK GOD I FOUND YOU FELLOW NEET BREATHREN.

I almost started a neet pwning wagecuck thread to see if I was going to be banned because I have not seen any in days. I thought maybe the government had ordered gook moot to shut it down since not everyone can live the blessed wagecuck lifestyle.

There is nothing I like more than lifting weights and hearing wageslaves whine about working 40+ hours not including cleaning and comuting to work etc. How do they live? Not very well, not very well at all.
>>
File: 1420895198537.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1420895198537.png
181 KB, 400x400
>job interview on monday

>its 2 hours away
>need 2 government photo id's (only have a health card)

welp I don't want to be a wagecuck anyways, the NEET life chose me.
>>
I kinda feel sorry for those kinda of people.

The idea of working some shit-tier job you hate barely making enough to survive and wasting your little extra cash on shitty overpriced alcohol and needing to be drunk/high just to function sounds utterly depressing.

These are the same people always doing nothing productive in free time other than facebook or watching TV.

They are plugged into the matrix and will never really enjoy life.
>>
NEETS also have more sex than wagecucks, I guess higher self esteem
>>
File: franz-kafka.jpg (33 KB, 620x383) Image search: [Google]
franz-kafka.jpg
33 KB, 620x383
How is your reading going, fellow NEETs? I've been reading the entire work of Franz Kafka, including his diarys and letters, for the second time. Though today i only managed to read 250 pages, as i felt more like continuing my rewatch of Guy Maddins filmography (such an inspiring auteur). Sometimes i feel like i'm really wasting my time with this stuff. Sure, it's great to pursue my interest in art, and also practice my own skills (Piano, Painting, Writing). But i also wanted to gain an in-depth understanding of post-structuralist film theory in the last 3 weeks and i only read 2 books, an introduction on film theory on general and Badieus collected essays on film.

My lack of productivity is something i really struggle with and maybe you can give me some advice. My girlfriend says that i worry too much, but it makes me really anxious.
>>
I still can't tell if these threads are troll threads, or full of delusional faggots. I want to believe it's the former, but....
>>
>>28217232
What is delusional about not wanting to work, especially if i am supported financially by the government? The greatest disappointment is of course that i will lack the money to buy my own house but outside of that i'm priviledged enough to live in a nation where the money i receive is well enough to not let my living qualitity deteriorate. I have to be careful with my spending and can only travel 2 times per year to another country, but outside of that i'm free to spend my time however i wish.

That's just great. I love it. Also it's fun to get wagecucks butthurt
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 387x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 387x384
>>28217488

Wagies BTFO

wagies troll'd THEMSELVES
>>
CFO here I work about 5 to 6 hours a day and get the weekends off, all i do is forward emails and tell people to get back to work. Little do they know all i do is play CS:GO feels good being a semi wage cuck

Also make 90k a year famalam
>>
>>28217488

>2 times per year to another country

It was kind-of believable until that part. Nice fantasy.
>>
>>28217693
I live in Germany, so it's not a fantasy. I get 780euro per month, 400 for rent. I live with 180 per month, as such i have a lot of reserves. Of course i can't travel to another continent, i will go to Hungary and Spain this summer

>>28217673
>6 hours a day
poor poor wagecuck...
>>
>>28214710
Energy to do what? Sit on ass and do fuck all?
>>
>>28217839
Why do you assume that a person that has unlimited free time doesn't do anything? It seems contradictory to me. Wouldn't it be logical that a wagecuck sits on his ass and do fuck all, be it in his job where he does meaningless task to maintain or increase capital flow for his company or be it at home when he has to recover from the stress of his job and indulges into mindless consumption, e. g. Netflix, Video games, movies.
>>
>>28218070
I just don't like him, don't like his attitude. This bitch is always saying "I'm going to play my next symphony", more like play symphony of the night. Or "I'm learning a new science", bitch stop lying, you don't do any of that, you don't do shit. They sit on their worthless asses and shitpost, play vidya, watch anime, eat, shit and sleep. They just need to stop with the bullshit.

I never see anyone calling him on it, so when I see one of these threads I get in there and check his lying ass.
>>
Told mommy to get me some Pokemon cards on her way home, 2 packs I said. She also needs to wash my gotch cause I pooped a bit.

Then I'll be watching cartoons tonight and diddling my bum and sniffing my fingers, living the dream. you jealous wagies?
>>
>>28218140
Not him, but it's literally true. Sure, there are those who struggle to utilize their free time in a meaningful and productive way, but i have a circle of friends here in Berlin who are all getting money for chronical depression. We play in a band, i am working through Hegels work with a close friend of mine as to get full understanding of hegelian dialectics and at the same time i am working on creating a short film inspired by dark ambient music (produced by my best friend, also a NEET) to create a portrait of this city of contrasts.

I encourage you to try out being a NEET, the government is fooled easily and doesn't really care. And once you have (minus 8 hours of sleep) 16 fucking hours per day to yourself you will find that you can realize almost any hobby you want to.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1140x599
>>28217839

I play vidya, talk to family, post, read, music, jack off, sometimes lift it takes energy to do things I don't just sit it bed
>>
Accountant here.

I don't mind working, even during busy times like EOM. It's literally the only meaningful human interaction I get since I don't have gf or friends.
>>
>>28218354
Thank you for not over-embellishing it this time anon, as they say juss b yoseelf hehe xd.
>>
File: 1419480042228.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1419480042228.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>28214661
>*farts*

not original
>>
File: 3435.jpg (110 KB, 705x399) Image search: [Google]
3435.jpg
110 KB, 705x399
www facebook com/NEETsfromtheUnderground

hhelll0 i maKe fb pAge

pleasse Leave a liKe or sHarE
>>
>>28218468

Why do NEETS yawn and fart so much?
>>
File: 1461915585983.png (199 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
1461915585983.png
199 KB, 389x390
Hey wagecucks, how does it feel that your paying my NEETBUX while I have unlimited leisure time to fuck your bitch and get swole? *coughs up blood*
>>
>>28218354
NEET here, I like to scratch my nuts and fiddle my bungus then sniff the fingers. I post cancer banana on /b/ for a few hours too.

Sometimes I get mommy to roll me out of bed but I can't stand for very long. My knees buckle from the weight and my bones are very brittle.
>>
>>28218525
I know it's great *pee driblets* I got $250,000 last month in neetbux *eats tendie* keep slaving away wages *jerks off to cartoons* while I'm living like a king *scratches taint*
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.