[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really give a shit anymore, /r9k/. Girlfriends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1134x1001
I don't really give a shit anymore, /r9k/. Girlfriends, intimacy, feels, Chad, Stacy, the Beta Uprising... It all means nothing to me. Tonight, I'm going to get a big ass knife and drive to a bridge. Then, I'll stab myself and then proceed to throw myself off the bridge into the water below. It may be painful but who really cares.

I'm going to miss shitposting with you guys but my mind is made up. I'll take the possibility of non existence over this life I currently have. I don't even know why I'm telling you all this. Maybe I just want at least one person to care in the end. Oh well, enjoy the weekend.
>>
Bye bro
>>
See you space cowboy

Original
>>
Goodluck

[Original Comment]
>>
I'm going to hell for laughing but damn that suicide method is so overdramatic lmao
>>
But anon think of all the memes you'll miss out on!
>>
File: forearmhand-rotated.jpg (79 KB, 681x235) Image search: [Google]
forearmhand-rotated.jpg
79 KB, 681x235
Wanna die like a man? Here's my patented, metal-as-fuck suicide plan for ya, buddy!

Preparations:
-shit ton of pills, whatever you can find
-plastic bag
-two knives, one sharp and pointed, the other serrated.

>Numb non-dominant arm (if you're a pussy)
>Position yourself precariously, so that when you pass out, you'll fall into the water below
>Place plastic bag over your head, but leave it open enough to keep breathing for now.
>Swallow some pills
>Insert sharp knife straight through your forearm, between the radius and the ulna.
>Remove sharp knife and insert a serrated blade into the wound.
>Saw the shit out of the flesh between your wrist and elbow.
>Whenever the pain gets to be too much, swallow some more pills.

You'll pass out from shock, the pills or blood loss, topple over into the water (hopefully keeping the bag on your head). Once under water, you'll bleed out, drown, suffocate, or choke on your own vomit. Or all of the above.
>>
>>28213431
i dont like to cut it hurts, if the bridge is tall enough that should suffice, why put yourself through more anguish?
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1280x960
>>28214353
Wow, you're retarded. Stop posting.
>>
how about kill some normies before?
>>
>>28214353
why would you do any of that

just jump off a high as fuck place, like fuck
>>
File: no u.png (123 KB, 947x863) Image search: [Google]
no u.png
123 KB, 947x863
>>28214444
no u

>>28214493
People survive high drops, especially into water. Plus if it's literally the last thing you're gonna do, might as well do it spectacularly.
>>
Hey, I'm thinking about killing myself on/near a bridge too. There's a little island between two bridges where I might go to shoot up an incredibly large amount of heroin after swallowing my entire medicine cabinet.
>>
>>28213431
Live on, just to spite all the people, who want you to kill yourself.
I'm doing that currently and let me tell you, it is the most fun I had in years.
>>
See you on the other side anon. I'm getting close to that point too. Perhaps we will shitpost together in death.
>>
>>28214542
Except when no one really gives a shit about whether you live or die. I don't think anyone ever wanted me dead aside from some faggots on 4chin.
>>
>>28214627
Do you never leave the house?
>>
>>28214654
I do, I just don't interact with people all that much.
>>
>>28214709
Interaction doesn't matter, normos love seeing others fail. Your mere existence needs to become a provocation.
>>
>>28214878
I don't know man. I don't wanna be living according to other people's standards even if I'm trying to somehow surpass them and prove something. I wish I could just be satisfied with myself, but that's asking for too much I guess. I've read Nietzsche, Camus, Sartre and all that stuff, but I find Buddhism to be the most comforting worldview. Just go with the flow, don't expect too much and you won't suffer. Gives me some solace desu
>>
>>28214520
Not if it's high enough.
>>
Give yourself a second chance at life, your life may suck now but its the only one you've got. If you give up your throwing away your chance to ever be happy.
>>
why would you kill yourself in such a lame ass way? if you're going to go out go out with a bang at least, do it infront of a bunch of school children on recess or something so you can die knowing someone will never forget you
>>
At least wait until next winter you fucking retard

who the fuck kills themselves when the weather is good? Fucking idiot faggot.
>>
>>28214399

Just in case the bridge doesn't somehow kill me. Can't take any chances
>>
>>28215203
Eh, I think OP's method is kind of an entertaining way to commit suicide. It's not as spectacular as some other methods but I admire how direct and impulsive it is, no preparation, just grabbing whatever's on hand, stabbing the fuck out of yourself and then jumping off a bridge to make certain it works. You can tell he really just wants to die and doesn't much care how.
>>
>>28213431
give it 3 days, then go for it
>>
>>28213431
I hope you find what you are looking for OP.
>>
Apparently it's not really that which means nothing to you, It's yourself that does. I assure you, those final moments before you die, you'll realize how insignificant any of your so called problems are, as you'll realize that in the end the worst is gonna happen anyways, your'e gonna die. If you could really feel here and now as you would the day you lie on your death bed you would be content with it all, and be able to see that it was all meant to be enjoyed, and that nothing really has any power over how you feel. So wake the fuck up, and realize that no outside thing or force has any power over how you feel. Happiness is your birthright, so start feeling it unconditionally, instead of giving it away to something.
>>
Fuck no op, just spend your life playing wow
>>
>>28213431
Why not kill evil people or something?
>>
>>28213431
Perhaps he's wondering why you would stab a man you're going to throw off of a bridge?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.