[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could buy a pet girlfriend, would you? How would you treat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
If you could buy a pet girlfriend, would you? How would you treat her? Would she sleep on the floor or in the bed? What punishments would you give out for bad behavior?
>>
This is officially the worst board on this website
>>
File: 1448718598706.jpg (479 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448718598706.jpg
479 KB, 1280x720
>Buy pet girlfriend
>Let her go, she's free
>>
>>28212670
that was official 10 years ago
>>
I don't want a stupid ass pet slave, most regular women are already like that. I hate regular women.

>>28212699
r9k was created in 2008 tho
>>
>>28212611
>What punishments would you give out for bad behavior?
Diapers
>>
>>28212670
>implying it's not a degenerate "femanon" with a humiliation and petplay fetish
>>
>buy pet gf
>feed her take out
>get her things she needs to be /comfy/
>play vidya or watch tv with her after work and go to sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 900x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 900x735
I probably just be nice to her so she wouldn't run away.
>>
>>28212611
I would only buy a pet gf if she was a kemonomimi. I'd pet her ears and teach her to play video games. I'd basically get her to do everything I do and want to do. Hopefully she'd be lazy like my dogs are. I'd let her sleep on the bed. I'd tell her off for bad behavior. You aren't supposed to hit pets.
>>
>>28212611
i want a pet trap bf desu
>>
File: 042[1].png (561 KB, 884x1300) Image search: [Google]
042[1].png
561 KB, 884x1300
>you will never be someone's pet
this kills me every day
>>
>>28212696
very devilish of you
>>
>she would sleep in my bed
>i would be kind to her
>i would spank her if she didnt listen to me
>>
>>28212980
I would want this too, a girl or trap pet.
>>
>>28212980
asl? height/weight?
>>
>>28213057
not good enough for a trap pet tbqh
>>
>>28212990
>I will never be a cute slave girl owned by a highly perverted lipstick lesbian
>>
I would buy a pet girl friend and raise her. I'd be firm but gentle. Her punishments would be being denied sleeping in my bed or wearing my collar until she is a good little obedient pet. I want to fuck her into oblivion wherever and whenever I want, but first she must prove her absolute obedience and loyalty. Any defiance on her part must be punished
>>
>>28213387
One punishment woud be that only I am allowed to take her clothes off. I would throw her to the bed and undress her as I please. Even when she needs to go to the bathroom, she has to wait until I take her panties down for her. If I'm angry with her, I may refuse and have her wet herself
>>
File: 1447283470967.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447283470967.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>you will never be a qt girl's kitty trap pet
>>
>>28212611
I much rather be a pet
>tfw pet play fetish
>tfw own collars, bowls, leashes, etc.
>no qt girl wants me to be her lewd pet
At least a qt gurl sometimes pets me
>>
>>28213594
wow i know all of these feels
i own a really pretty collar too
>>
>>28212611
absolutely, of course I would. I'd spoil the hell out of her. constant cuddles and kisses and pets and cute and sexy outfits and any toys she wanted to play with. I'm not sure I'd allow her access to the internet though 2bh. maybe limited or supervised access.

i'd also fuck the shit out of her all the time and teach her to love being completely dominated and having every one of her holes fucked balls deep.

She would eat from bowls on the floor, and she would have her own girl-sized pet bed at the foot of mine, but I'd allow her to sleep in the bed sometimes, maybe if she were frightened from a thunderstorm or I were feeling particularly lonely, etc.

Punishment doesn't correct bad behavior. I'd be stern with her and teach her what I consider to be bad behavior, but avoid physical punishment. Instead I'd teach positive reinforcement. She'd be properly rewarded for tricks such as taking my entire cock all the way down the back of her throat, or begging for my cum all over her face, or rolling over and spreading her cheeks for an anal pounding, etc. At worst I'd kennel her for disobedience
>>
>>28212611
>What punishments would you give out for bad behavior?

I would cuddle the shit out of her and give her lots of love and affection.
>>
>>28212611
that's a big meal
>>
>>28213778
jesus christ holy fucking shit
this is so fucking hot
aaaaaaaaaaaa
>>28213848
4u
>>
>>28213854
how the FUCK is r9k a better place to post than mtfg

i mean yeah they are both shit, but
W H Y
>>
>>28213778

We need more people like you in entertainment media.
>>
Just wanted to let you guys know that one of my friends is touching herself to the posts in this thread so keep going~
>>
>>28213869
idk
who cares
mew
>>
>>28212611
So, basically what if I went back in time 300 years and came across an Ottoman slave market?

I'd buy a pretty Circassian wife and then bring her back to America. Then, I'd basically just treat her like my gf. The End.
>>
>>28213880
wow thats so hot anon~

does she have a
F E M I N I N E P E N I S ?
>>
File: tumblr_o1xztmIXlS1u49smio1_1280.jpg (346 KB, 1280x753) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1xztmIXlS1u49smio1_1280.jpg
346 KB, 1280x753
Definitely. I would either bind her arms or make her wear some kind of paw mittens so she couldn't use her hands.
>>
>>28213880
kill yourself by inserting a jackhammer into your anus.
>>
>>28213917
Not that Anon, but reading this thread is stirring up my feminine penis.
>>
>>28213946
mmm me too~

you should show me
>>
Buy, sure, it is a lot easier then breaking a woman down mentally and physically. I guess, there still would be a house training process, but like everything else you get what you put into it eventually.
I would treat her pretty poorly, I am mildly sociopathic and do not have pets because of that. But there would be a great deal of abuse when I got bored of just physically inserting myself in the pet.
I would have fun, making the pet cry, wish it was dead, and desire to leave. But be unable too because it would know no one else would take her and she has no where else to go.
The mental abuse would start slow, but my goal would be to have her to break down in tears every time my name is mentioned.
Punishments would all be psychological, would find out what it wanted and take that away while dragging the self esteem down.
I guess it would be fun until I got bored and discarded it from my life broken and alone.
>>
>>28213990
Can't really do that, I don't have guaranteed privacy at the moment.

Not that I'd do it anyway
>>
>>28214061
do you have any private form of communication?

id have stuff to give you as well~
>>
>>28212696
>she dies or end up in prostitution because she can't get a job to pay for rent alone

Ayy
>>
I wrote a story about this once. Had kind of a weird setting.

A corrupt government official finds a feral teenager of sorts living in his barn and takes her in, ends up keeping her kind of as a pet because she doesn't really know better and likes the food. Once he thinks he has her trust and affection, he takes her back to his bedroom and rapes her. She tries to kill him the next day because she's terrified and feels betrayed, but that doesn't work. He takes her to his basement, chains her up, and beats her viciously.

I ended up stopping writing there, but had the story gone on they would have come to some kind of "agreement" where she would let him fuck her and be his pet while learning about his government work (part of which involves subjugation of people like her) and subtly interfering.
>>
>>28214100
But we've only just met!

This escalated quickly. I don't really wanna give anything like that out, sorry
>>
>>28214165
too bad~

see you around qt
>>
>mfw I just masturbated with my pet gf but she came before I told her she could so now I have to go to the trouble of cleaning the buttplug and stuffing it in her before we go to buy supper
>>
File: 1461621736341.gif (597 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1461621736341.gif
597 KB, 500x553
>>28214253
Why did you have to tell 4chan
>>
>>28214253
Disobedient girls are so troublesome, aren't they? I've got mine properly trained, she always asks if she's allowed to cum like a good girl.
>>
File: 1455788440392.png (865 KB, 601x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455788440392.png
865 KB, 601x1200
>>28214351

You don't have to be so shy, darling, you made a mess before I let you but you're still a good girl.

>>28214352

Mine is new to training so I make allowances also I'm not very strict
>>
>>28212611
I'd buy a girl, but she wouldn't be my gf. I would keep her on a chain in my yard with a doghouse to go into when it rains. I'd have her tubes tied and sell her out to anyone willing to pay. Maybe I'd even let other dogs or local homeless men have a crack at her for free. If I got bored of her I would just resell her to the highest bidder.
>>
>>28214416
I'd say let me know if you need any help but I suppose we'll go separate ways once this thread 404s anyways.
>>
>>28212611
I think I'd be too gentle for a pet girlfriend but I guess she'd sleep in bed with me and I'd train/treat her well enough that she feels happy about serving me all the time.
Doing stuff like having her in my lap while we watch shows, going out for walks and having her walk slightly behind me on my side, lots of cuddles and petting on the head, face and body, groping her without warning, making her beg for pleasure, occasionally making her eat out of a bowl, spankings, abusing her and immediately feeling bad, diapers

I guess the best part of buying/owning a pet girl would be that hopefully she wouldn't judge you for doing whatever you wanted and just having emotional freedom + trust
>>
>>28212611
I'd buy 2

and make one sexually humiliate the other and force her to cum at the dom one's whim for a week

then they switch places

after the first 2 weeks, if they can one-up my boner, they get another week of dom the NEXT time they are dom, maximum is 4 weeks at a time, weeks add up

it would be 2 cute girls trying to mindbreak each other in turns

no scat/pee/serious physical harm allowed to keep it fair
>>
this shit is why you don't have gfs
>>
>>28215243
Amen, anon. You tell 'em.
>>
>>28215243
there's actually a whole 'nother reason for that

also only turbo-autists tell people about their deep dark fetishes irl
>>
>>28212611
My girlfriend is literally my pet. Tell me what I should do to her and I'll do it I promise. I told her I would ask on here and it really turned it on. This is ur guys fetish so u got good ideas I'm sure
>>
>>28215353
Take her out on a nice date and buy her some flowers OP but not chocolates because that will make her fat.
>>
>>28215353
What else other than dressing her like a dog and posting pics?
Complete with collar, leash, ears and a tail. If she doesn't make cute poses, spank her
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.