[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> anon, what is your dream? I honestly don't know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: 2016-04-20_13.54.08[1].png (78 KB, 712x283) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-20_13.54.08[1].png
78 KB, 712x283
> anon, what is your dream?

I honestly don't know.
shitposting on 4chan isn't one though
>>
It was to be a filmmaker but recently I've lost motivation.
I think I'm shit at it
>>
>>28212591
Well, that's what youtube is for I guess
>>
I want to fly planes. Especially WW2 warbirds. Any plane, especially military, is fine. Planning on becoming the best pilot to ever live.
>>
dream is to have a loving wife and three dear daughters.
>>
>>28212560
I dream of being assassinated by a sniper while walking on the street.
>>
>>28212667
I know that feeling, I want it so badly.
>>
File: 1459323902108.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
1459323902108.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>>28212659
isn't flying planes super boring?
It seems so monotonous to me ... besides your sleep schedule will get fucked up, will it?
>>
Also, don't fall for the "if you want it, you can get it" meme
>>
>>28212685
this, at least then my music would be known
>>
>>28212560
I have too many dreams.
>singer/guitarist
>audio engineer
>web designer
>stand-up comedian
>novelist/bloggger
>comedy writer
>cartoon voice actor
>magic/metaphysical store owner/psy workshop (dream work and hypnotism, not palm reading and astrology)

how the shit am I gonna do all that
>>
>>28212848

But you can, anon

Assuming you're from a middle class background and have connections

You can do anything
>>
>>28212916
then why is the western world not filled with happy people, astronauts and movie stars?
>>
If you ever get intimidated by a woman just remember that you could easily physically overpower her.
You are so strong, and she is so weak. It would be a simple matter to grab her arms in an iron grip and wrestle her to the ground. She tries to twist and turn, but she is utterly powerless beneath your body. She screams as you tear at her clothes. Your left hand slips as you hungrily grab at her breasts, and she claws your face, drawing blood. You hit her across the face, hearing a crunch as her nose shatters. Blood spurts out, and you feel bad. You didn't want to hurt her like this. You grab her by the waist and flip her over, grabbing her arms as you pull off her pants. She is screaming and struggling as you enter her, but there is nothing she can do. She is too weak. She is broken, humiliated, as you thrust inside her again and again, ignoring her pleas and sobs. Her cunt is slippery with blood as you pound her. When you finally finish, triumphant, and pump her full of your hot white cum, she is crying. You turn her over and feel a mix of arousal and disgust as you look at her face, red and bloodied, snot running from her smashed in nose, make up smeared from her tears. You push her away, you don't want to see what you did.

But inside there is a profound feeling of joy as you relive the moment in your head, the sheer power you held over her, the way you overpowered her and rendered her helpless as you had your way with her.

Nothing.

Nothing can come close to that feeling.
>>
File: 1451338861702.png (1 MB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1451338861702.png
1 MB, 600x900
>Our problem is that we don't even have dreams.
Too close to home
>>
>>28213092
anon made my cry that day ;_;
>>
>>28212986
that's ... actually kind of motivating
>>
My dream is to have a legitimately mentally ill gf and be in a loving relationship together. I have a weird problem where I only find myself attracted to crazy girls. I'll probably never get one though, sadly
>>
>>28212560
Never had one. Closest i have to one now is to remain alive far into the future and hope something interesting happens that can give me purpose and actual dreams. But I can't help with life extension, so I'm just leeching right now, hoping someone allows me to have a dream.
>>
File: 1452537086155.png (107 KB, 755x691) Image search: [Google]
1452537086155.png
107 KB, 755x691
>>28213481
that's basically what I am doing right now
>>
>>28212560
I want to see the happening
t. /pol/

>tfw it's not happeningyet... There still is hope
>>
>>28212591
everyones shit at it at first, thats what most big filmmakers say. Make more shit and it gets easier to frame and edit shots and work with written material
>>
>dream of being a writer
>write nothing creative ever
I'm a dog
>>
>>28212900
Go on then senpai, post your sc
>>
I wanna make a game.
I want my game to be hyped, preordered, and shitposted about on /v/. I want autists camping out in front of gamestop, excited to play what I've made. I want people to enjoy themselves.
>>
>>28212560
I've since become Buddhist and learned that life is suffering. I've learned to give up my desires, and I have never been this happy.
>>
I wish I had a dream maybe then I'd have any motivation and stop fucking up my courses. Even if it meant dropping out to pursue something else but I have nothing to pursue f u c k
>>
get an engineering job at jpl and work my way up until im eligible to be among the few who will live on mars doing research and experiments until the day i die.
>>
>>28212560
I want to fuck a anime

blox
>>
My dream is to live far away from people, in the desert, with enough money to buy a ton of guns and anime merch desu
>>
I just want to have a normal life. Won't happen until I overcome my autism though. High functioning enough to realize I'm sperging out yet unable to fix it.
>>
i think everybody here must have a dream, but lurking on 4chan, compulsively masturbating and generally leading an unhealthy lifestyle clouds your mind into thinking the lack of energy and procrastination is a lifelong malfunction, rather than just an extension of bad habit.

or something like that
>>
File: klk_ragyo.png (359 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
klk_ragyo.png
359 KB, 700x700
>>28216177
me too brother
One day I'll get up and do it...
>>
File: 54121.png (561 KB, 360x544) Image search: [Google]
54121.png
561 KB, 360x544
>>28216336

you don't overcome, you accept.

nothing is 'normal', there is only what is.
>>
>>28212560
Becoming a 2deep4u musician
>tfw shallow and unskilled so this is an impossibility

I am slowly but surely working on the unskilled part, though. I can't see myself making the progress required to achieve what I want but I'll keep doing it because it's entertaining, I guess.
>>
>>28216497
I get this revelation in feel-form every once in awhile
Like I'm mistaking my shit world for the entire world
And sometimes I even feel like I know how to wake up
I just don't do it
>>
>>28216942

totally with you on that one.

i think fear of failure is a huge roadblock for me, if i try something, then fail, i'll be back to where i am now, living with parents drinking alone on friday nights, only with the added sadness of having failed.

it's like the fantasy that one day i'll get my shit together and work towards some goals is this comfortable drug i can numb myself with.

'one day...'
>>
File: composing alleluia.png (454 KB, 1362x688) Image search: [Google]
composing alleluia.png
454 KB, 1362x688
>>28216919
Keep working on it.

I write music for choir. My dream is to have choirs wanting to perform them.
>>
How is wanting a gf not a dream? That is my dream.
>>
>>28212560
Become a surgeon

Help people and save lives for a living

Acquire money and donate lots to charity

Open up a soup kitchen and an orphanage for the most needy children

Retire, become a part time teacher and impart my wisdom to the younger generation

Be happy
>>
File: 1450403056854.jpg (484 KB, 752x950) Image search: [Google]
1450403056854.jpg
484 KB, 752x950
>>28212560
>what is your dream?
To be god and create my own universe. I suppose in 10 years, I might be able to do it with VR.
>>
>>28212667
so many robots say they only want daughters... I think it's pretty creepy desu

they can never explain why either
>>
>>28212560
I wanted to become a famous geneticist. I went all the way through uni and got my master's degree and then dropped it all because I hated it and myself. Now I work for a couple of dollars above minimum wage instead. It wasn't even the work I hated, but having to interact with people on a daily basis pushed my anxiety and depression to suicidal levels.
>>
File: 313281314321.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
313281314321.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
No dreams, no goals in life. I just exist. Can't wait till I'm dead

Shit is so pathetic, it's actually funny

>mfw
>>
>>28217322
because they can only imagine giving affection to a girl while doing so towards a boy would be awkward.
Also, most of them are effeminate and don't know how to teach masculinity.
>>
>>28217350

wow that's intense, what job do you do now?

couldn't you have taken benzos to calm your anxiety? seems like such a waste
>>
>>28217446
I just do some entry-level lab technician work at a company. It's fairly stress-free but intensive enough to keep my mind occupied, which is great. I'll probably just stay here until I die.

I suppose I could've got benzos or something other drug but I'd have to go to a doctor for that - I can't handle calling up and making an appointment. I wanted to try and push myself through it without drugs anyway. Even if I did overcome this I'm a person with absolutely nothing interesting to say, I can't get along and make small talk with anyone, not even my family. I just feel emotionally flat all the time and I really can't fake interest in talking with them. I have fully given up on it all.
>>
>>28212560
>> anon, what is your dream?
Get rich and fuck a LOTS AND LOTS OF women.
>>
I just want to smell a qt grill's feet

Then I can die happy
>>
I want to create my own tv network, something like Adult Swim in its glory days. I want to give writers, artists, directors their chance to shine. I want most of the shows to be original, give them an episode or two on air, and if people really like it, give them season contracts. but i dont know how ill ever do that or get the money for it
>>
File: tumblr_nnisikX04L1uu7pgno1_500.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnisikX04L1uu7pgno1_500.png
12 KB, 485x312
>>28212560
my only dream is to be a full-time chad, a prime example for other normies and every girls dream
That would include a 300k salary, a 23 cm dick an expensive car, 1,85 height and something like 130 kg of bench press and a beautiful face.
I think about it quite often, but I am always terribly grounded
>>
>>28212907
You could combine for example:

1. webdesigner - create a really nice blog
2. blog about how to be an audio engineer (ie. provide tips, show them how you create music)
3. create your own songs and engineer them yourself
>>
My wish was to be a musician. I succeeded i guess, but the thing is my life and mental state is getting worse, but I keep getting ideas for more albums. It's horrible, I think once I finish the release I'll do it, but then I get another concept and it loops back again.
>>
My dream is:

>36 years old
>three novels and a book of poetry / short stories
>all well-received both critically and by college-aged kids
>qt wife who can afford to work part-time
>two handsome, healthy enthusiastic kids with plans for a third
>live in a detached house in the suburbs
>take son out to his sports game on Sunday morning
>wife takes daughter to her swimming class
>meet up afterwards to get ice cream and walk together through a public park
>walk slowly with my wife around my wife's waist while kids run ahead and giggle and chase each other
>>
>>28218321

Probably have a better chance of becoming an astronaut these days
>>
My dream is to create a world I don't have to distract myself from every day
>>
>>28218321
How old would your wife be in that scenario? Even if she were 6 years younger, would you want her to still be having kids at 30?
>>
>>28218321
super gay dream
you are bad at this
come up with somtehing less horribly cliche
i'll bet you liked lily's route in katawa shoujo
>>
>>28218321
>walk slowly with my wife around my wife's waist
???
>>
>>28218693

Maybe he's a Mormon?
>>
>>28212940
Because they don't know what they want, they don't take the steps necessary to achieve it, or they fail in their attempts to achieve it. It comes down to a lack of knowledge about the thing you want to do and how you're going to get there.
>>
I want to make movies. I've recently spent nearly all my money leftover from last summer's wageslaving on gear to make one with (camera, lens, lighting, etc), and I'm nearly finished with my screenplay. I have a lot of other good ideas on the back burner as well.

Better than doing nothing to get there, I suppose.
>>
>>28218321
That's great faggot. Too bad your kids would grow up to be antisocial weirdos like you.
>>
>>28212560
All I want is for my oneitis to love me back

>>28218782
fuck off faggot
>>
>>28218830
top lel xD
>>
>>28212667
>three daughters
>no son to carry your name and legacy
I'd rather have sons, I imagine that daughters are harder to raise right. With sons you can understand their struggles and shit and help them along the way.
>>
>>28218860
Why would anyone have kids

You're just sentencing them to a life of pain and wageslavery. They're only kids for 12 years, then everything goes to shit
>>
>>28212560
Two years ago I wanted the Nobel for Physics
Now I just want to help this world become even a bit less shit
>>
>>28219122
Make a massive nuclear bomb then, and leave no trace of life behind. That would solve everything.
>>
>>28219270
Life annihilation is to be avoided, but if there's no hope for a better world we might aswell do it, we would prevent centuries of people suffering
>>
>>28214003
I would love to but I sperg the fuck out if anyone sees me with a camera because I think they think I'm spying on them or something.
And I have no friends to be actors.
What the fuck do I even make
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.