[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask normies what they do in their spare time >"facebook"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
>ask normies what they do in their spare time
>"facebook"
>"netflix"
>"go to gym for one hour every second day"
>"facebook"
>"facebook"
What the fuck is even the point? There is literally nothing to do in this life, even when you are actually sociable and well-off.

There's not any reason to even try.
>>
The point is to take advantage of the fact that all humans understand this on a subconscious level and to sell them stuff based on that so you can get rich and fuck whores and put your children through college.

But yes I know what you mean
>>
File: fish smile.jpg (83 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
fish smile.jpg
83 KB, 540x960
>>28212433
>tfw you realize normie life is literally nothing other than going to work, socializing, and filling the remaining hours with mass media entertainment
>>
I had a short conversation once with a hot normie girl who told me she was addicted to Netflix.

Fuck, these days even normies act like boring NEET's.
>>
File: 1437901843678.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437901843678.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1024
>>28212433
>"There is literally nothing to do in this life"
>He hasn't murdered people yet
>>
My co workers think I'm an alien because I don't have facebook or snapchat. It used to mess with me but now I don't give a fuck, I realized after getting really high one day that people that are all over social media are starving for attention.
>>
>>28212713
>act

It's well known that normies are boring af, the key is to envelope yourself in a haze of texting and friends and parties and hanging out so nobody can actually see your life is dull
>>
>>28212433
>what I do in my spare time
>Reddit
>torrent movies
>sleep
>smoke
>4chan
>>
>>28212797

At least they get sex tho. That's really the only perk of being a normie. Every other aspect of it seems like a living hell.
>>
>>28212797
Normies don't even party very often, maybe once every weekend.
>>
>>28213001
I should add that they don't even "hang out" often either, it's all through social media now, they'll just sit on their phones in their rooms texting each other.
>>
>>28212433
Just do nothing man.
Why do you feel you need to be doing something every second of the day.
Industrialized cuck.
Do you see the lion or zebra in a big rush all the time?
>>
Start being a criminal then OP, at least it's different right
>>
>>28212433
More people are robots than you think, but not an r9k bot. Work 40 hours a week, watch some garbage on TV from the moment you get off work until it's bed time and get black out drunk on the weekends.
>>
>>28213073
You're right, but I can't help but feel my life is missing something important. I'm constantly restless, I'm not satisfied with just continuing to do what I've always done.
>>
>Zuckerburg will never be assassinated
>>
>>28213133
It won't make a difference, he would only be replaced. It's already too late, social media has won.
>>
File: 1455234183404.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1455234183404.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
>>28212433
>talking with coworkers
>what do you have planned for this weekend anon?
>>
>>28213230
My coworkers just smoke weed all weekend, it's almost all they talk about.

Then again I work in a restaurant.
>>
File: image.png (121 KB, 367x1170) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 367x1170
>>28212754
Settle down genocide chara.
>>
File: 1441123386056.jpg (145 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441123386056.jpg
145 KB, 768x1024
>>28212754
>"There is literally nothing to do in this life"
>He hasn't committed grand larceny
>>
>>28213073
>Do you see the lion or zebra in a big rush all the time?

no i dont desu why?
>>
You are overlooking normal guideline is nowadays depicted as something dull or deeply insane

For intelligence sake you need to act our of the norm:
>prayers
>researching for truth
>read a non-novel book
>get in touch with reality (not through news)
>go for a walk
>learn to contemplate nature
>know insteresting people (this won't happen deliberately but when God wants it to happen)
>live out of materialism
>learn about the freedom of spirit
>beggin journey tours within your soul

Inner Castle is a good book I recommend
>>
>>28213465
You sound like one of those artist neo-yuppie hippie shits
Get bent faggot, I bet you're also vegan
Jesus CHrist
>>
>>28213115
Are you fucking?
Do you have any talents?
>>
>>28213514
Try to use a stream of adjectives that don't contradict themselves next time, faggot
>>
What the hell did normies do before facebook/the internet?
>>
>>28213605
Had a gf once, not a good relationship, the farthest I got was fingering her. I gave up on women after breaking up with her, the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Still a virgin at 23 now.

I can draw pretty well but I don't even really like drawing very much. I'm a pretty good writer but I have no real desire to write anything.
>>
>>28213729
Talked on the phone for hours and watched television.
>>
>>28213729
>What the hell did normies do before facebook/the internet?
They talked for hours on the phone, watched TV, and occasionally went out to the local bar or mall. In fact, many people used to just go to the mall for fun. Amazon isn't the only thing killing malls these days.
>>
>>28213768
Well then sir, there is the emptiness.
Those are two parts of your game you need to work on.
I would start with your art first...
What do you eat?
>>
This is the main reason I want to kill myself, there's nothing of value here it's all boring shit
>>
>>28213846
I eat like shit, I'm pretty underweight, I've been trying to improve my diet but I'm lazy when it comes to dinner so I'll usually eat canned soup and bread or something.
>>
>>28213809
yea, basically. I'm 29 and I still remember back in middle school people would talk on land lines and meet up at malls or skating rinks to hang out.

malls were so busy back then. in the 15+ years since, three of my cities malls have become abandoned because nobody goes to them anymore. they're eerie places now, and so depressing walking through them seeing the hallways and stores that used to be so full of life when I was young.
>>
My coworkers apparently watch a shitload of garbage tv every evening and then discuss it the next day
>muh cooking show
>muh series
>muh whatever movie they were showing on tv
>muh dance reality
>muh singing reality
>muh big brother
disgusting
>>
The meaning of life is to survive long enough to pass on your genes. That means creating shelter from weather, eating, drinking, things like that, until you find a mate to copulate with.

However, because we humans live in a society where everything we could possibly need to survive is already provided for us, we've lost that meaning to live.

When you have everything, what do you live for?
>>
>>28214211
>the meaning of life is to pass on your genes

That's just life, not the meaning of it. When will this stupid meme die? Fuck
>>
>>28214211
I don't think that's the case, really. I mean we definitely need those things to live, but culture would have never evolved if we were strictly guided by our survival instincts; no art, no music, no philosophy, none of these "extra" things would exist if the meaning of life was only to survive.
>>
>play the ukulele and dulcimer
>weightlift
>shoot guns
>combat with half feral dogs at least 3 times a month
>have sex with gf
>kill threads on 4chan

living the dream brobots
>>
>>28214294
No, that's the meaning of it. Stop trying to inject philosophical mysticism into questions we already know the answer to. If you don't like that answer, too bad. You can choose to dislike gravity too if you want.
>>
>>28212433
Try as you may
Try as you might
You'll never be wrong
You'll never be right

You see there is more
Than just one way through life
Some are as different
As day is to night

So may work out
And eat healthy too
Some are just gross
Fatasses like you

You insult the normie
As if you're one to judge
You sit in dark basements
Building up pudge

You won't live too long
Yes that is true
You're an unhealthy fuck
And you look ugly too
>>
>>28214344
I'm not fat at all and I work out occasionally.
>>
>>28214335
>this staunch materialism

you are a deeply unhappy person, i can tell.
>>
>>28214335
If the meaning of life is to pass on your genes, then you are no better than a fucking animal

might as well go to the logical conclusion and become an ignorant hedonist
>>
>>28212669
>>28212433
You realize we're no better. We spend prolly the same amount of time on 4chan normies spend on facebook
>>
File: le suicide bune.png (233 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
le suicide bune.png
233 KB, 520x423
>>28212433
>robots
>browse dank memes on 4chan
>top kek! lel! here come dat boi!! ayy lmao!!
>post sadfrog again

>normies
>browse funny memes on facebook
>haha do the harlem shake fahm! *watches family guy* here come dat chicken! LOL! fleek! fleeeeek!
>post laughing emoji again
>>
>>28214744
Yep, it's all the same, it's ridiculous.
>>
File: 5eSQozx.jpg (35 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
5eSQozx.jpg
35 KB, 480x720
>>28214651
But we watch anime, play vidya and pretend we're not depressed while they're working. That's better, r-right?
>>
>>28214211
>>28214298
yeah, but even culture seems dull to me, there's nothing new. and just studying for the sake of studying is useless. there's no nobility in the act of witnessing art.

>"Man is condemned to be free"
>>
>>28212757
>DUDE LET'S GET HIGH SO WE CAN THINK DEEP AND REALIZE OBVIOUS SHIT LMAO.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.