[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oneitis tells me the story about how she fucked a guy in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: pepeenough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepeenough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>Oneitis tells me the story about how she fucked a guy in a bathroom stall in the Greek Islands

For fuck's sake. I wanted to punch her in the face as she was telling the story. Even if she wants to be a liberated whore why tell me that shit? What possibly makes her think I want to hear that?

In the trash you go, slut.

What were some times you realised what disgusting whores most women are?
>>
>>28211957
>he didn't know women were whores until one admitted it

What a dumb cunt
>>
>>28211957
Why is this thread being trapped at the bottom of the catalogue?
>>
>>28211957
>female has sex
>anon thinks that is bad thing
You are sick my friend
>>
>>28211957
>>Oneitis tells me the story about how she fucked a guy in a bathroom stall in the Greek Islands

Thats rough
>>
>>28212046
I know she's had sex. I know she's had it a lot of times considering the boyfriends and amount of partners I know about.

I didn't know she was fucking men moments after meeting them in the toilet. I also feel like there's no chance he used a condom.

Filthy fucking whore.
>>
LOL. You sad fuck. That's not a story it's an invitation
>>
>>28211957
I was at a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, and he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses - because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost again she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me then and says "Anon, I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yeah, whatever."

Then she loses again, and this asshole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullshit like "Well I am a woman of my word.". Within the space of fifteen seconds she's then literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing/try to not look like some beta faggot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see." and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his cum, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.
>>
When my mom cucked my dad after years of happy marriage, with my sister's black bf.
>>
So cum in her mouth
>>
>>28212318
Unless she was telling him the story in front of bathrooms, i doubt that.
>>
>>28212357
I'm a cuck with the buck and I'm gonna watch you fuck
>>
>>28212357
Neat copy-pasta
>>
>>28212399

If she's hot she gets hit on all the time for whatever flimsy excuse. Guaranteed if she tells a story like that to most dudes, she's going to get a response. And she knows it. If she deliberately makes things sexual it means a) she thinks of you as completely dickless or b) she's testing to see if you're cool and wants you to step up to the plate.
>>
>>28212508
No, women don't think like that. You give them too much credit. She's just uncaring and oblivious.
>>
File: skeletor mirror exit.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
skeletor mirror exit.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>28211957
>slut vomits cum story into mouth
>post about it on 4chan

DON'T GET MAD, GET GONE.

you ain't need none of that in yo life, hit the road on that bitch
>>
>>28212357
>stupid shit that never happened: the post
>>
>>28212527

A) Dickless
>>
She was probably telling you to drive you away.
>>
>>28212046
Women are the gate keepers, so yes, they are whores
>>
>oneitis tells me how she can't connect with anyone else in anyway similar to the way she can connect with me
>posts picture of her and her bf on social media

:)
>>
>>28212357
>a bet's a bet
>now you gotta suck it
>>
>>28212698

The Greek guy wouldn't have been driven away by that story. It's a story that filters out losers with no game
>>
>>28212780
That's the idea. The story drives away OP.
>>
File: 1458820480311.png (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1458820480311.png
1 MB, 680x680
>>28212357
>tfw my ex used to send me pictures with her mouth full of her new bf's cum
>i actually jerked off to the pictures
>>
>>28211957
>What possibly makes her think I want to hear that?

She just sees you as a friend so she's telling you about her sexual escapades because you've probably kissed up to her ever since you've known her, and you probably have never said anything bad about her when she's told you these stories so she thinks you don't care.

She has no idea you're into her, either.

You should probably let her know, maybe she'd fuck you if she's that easy.
>>
i wish women never existed
>>
>>28212662
Don't make this about me. She was in the wrong.
Do you think defending her will get you laid somehow?
>>
>>28213494
me too. also 2D can exist if it wants
>>
File: shades.jpg (76 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
shades.jpg
76 KB, 424x424
>>28213200
holy shit hahahahahaha
>>
>>28211957
believe it or not, but most women think that having sex with multiple men makes them more attractive
>>
>>28213200
>years and years ago
>be sick
>gf drops off brownies, nyquil and a dvd
>eat brownie while starting up disc
>it's her blowing a guy
>at the end he cums in her mouth
>she spits it into a bowl of brownie batter
>>
>>28213271
This is correct, but you should just drop her and move on, OP. If her story indicates anything, it's that you two clearly don't view sex the same way. You see it as an intimate bond between two very close people and she sees it as a fun activity to do on a Friday night with strangers. There's nothing inherently wrong with that. But you two are sexually incompatible.
>>
>>28213664
someone tell me this is copypasta.

please
>>
>>28211957
Lol that's the biggest indicator that she's never going to have sex with you... Ever. When girls start to tell you about fucking other dudes, you have no hope.

Just cut her off and move on. Who the fuck cares anyways? Why are you guys so concerned with what other people do with their lives? So what, girls fuck a lot, here's the kicker, everyone fucks a lot. EVERYONE but some of you.
>>
>>28213830
>girl used to tell me about her boyfriends and their cocks and stuff
>was always jealous but stayed loyal and hoping
>got drunk one night and she sucked my dick while I fingered her butthole
>>
>>28213200
Hey, that means she was probably still hung up about you.

Or just a massive cunt.

Probably both.
>>
>>28212041

You probably set to order by reply count by accident
>>
>>28211957
>Listens to these stories
They will keep telling you them nigger, they can smell it on you. The fact you have a oneitis means you deserved it.
Next time, just tell her to shut up, and leave. Never speak of it again.
It turns the sluts inside out if you never tell them why you leave when they do it, so they just stop.
>>
>>28213851
Well you're the exception to the rule. You lost cause you stuck around "loyal and hoping" just to get your dick sucked. Should've just not wasted your time with her and got your dick sucked by other, better women. You probably lost a lot of time for one blowjob. Not worth it.
>>
File: stare.gif (1023 KB, 265x260) Image search: [Google]
stare.gif
1023 KB, 265x260
>confess to oneitis
>get rejected and told she still ones to be friends because I'm her "pillar" and always there for her
>ONE week later she calls me at 2AM
>says she just had sex with a guy she met at a party, he came in her mouth, and now she feels like a used slut
>tell her "well if it looks like a slut and walks like a slut" and hung up
>she comes into class the next day with bloody bandages around her wrists

stopped talking to her after. She occasionally sends me a couple texts every moth telling me no one ever cared for her as much as I did and she misses me.
yeah nah.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 312x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 312x348
>>28212357
If this is not copypasta you are retarded.
When that shit goes down you batter the bitch and the bastard. Every time.
>>
>>28213907
>looks like a slut and walks like a slut
Keked
>>
>>28213907
I didn't know we were sharing revenge fantasies ITT.
>>
Culture of openness now. People write this shit on facebook for their families to see. People post about getting STDs and fucking strangers. A gril from school had a public conversation with a gay she had sex with while he was being fucked by another gay. Is that really the shit she wants her meemaw to read?

Normalfags assume you are doing the same thing. They are actually horrified to learn someone isn't a degenerate.
>>
>>28213954
you got me m8. now I can't impress strangers on the internet.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
>she invites me over to her house
>think we're going hang out and get closer
>shes actually cleaning the garage and wants me to do the heavy lifting
>came in her shampoo bottle
>>
>>28211957
she doesnt think of you as a man so much as one of her girlfriends that happens to be a boy. women yap about sex and relationships all the time to each other
>>
>>28213907
She deserves worse, but damn cutting is stupid. Stupid attention getting behavior
>>
>>28213907
Some people might condemn you for maintaining a facade of friendship to get in this girl's pants but for her to tell you about her drunken hookups when she knew you had the hots for her shows she never really cared about your feelings either.
>>
>>28211957
Wow, if a woman feels comfortable telling you intimate details about her sexual encounters, you must be a bottom of the barrel beta. Real serious friendzone stuff going on here.
>>
>orbited girl in high school
>browsing website full of nude selfies years later
>there she is
>her tits are geometric perfection
>her smile is gorgeous
>and her face is covered in jizz

Absolutely revolting.
>>
>>28212357

This is a pretty old one actually, around 2009 I'd say.
>>
>>28213551
>>28213551
>>28213494

If women didn't exist men would have to make them up.
>>
File: uncomfortable.gif (589 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
uncomfortable.gif
589 KB, 500x282
>>28212357
classic newfag bait friend
>>
>>28212357
What the actual fuck

Oregano
>>
>>28213926
Don't worry it is a copypasta, quite a stale one desu
>>
File: homerpuke.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
homerpuke.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>28213640
Because men having sex with lots of women is attractive to them.

Woman always assume guys are into the same sort of stuff they are into.

>i like assertive guys who are bossy and act alpha so im gonna be masculine and confrontational, then he'll like me
>i like muscular guys so im gonna get beefed up like a freak, he wont be able to resist me!
>guys who sleep with lots of women are so sexy, im gonna become the village bicycle then he will like me.
>>
>>28214386
>Some people might condemn you for maintaining a facade of friendship
roastie detected. Nothing indicated it was a "facade" but you just jumped to that conclusion when he left after she started abusing him.
>>
>>28215941
just like the virgin guys that think it is a positive attribute because they want a virgin gf
>>
>>28216994
It's more impressive for a girl to be a virgin. To deny the several hundred cocks she's had come her way, to keep herself pure? All she'd have to do to have sex is say "yes" to a guy, but she doesn't, and that's a very weird thing for a chick to do.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.