[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could one man be so perfect in every way? RIP Based Elliot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: Our lord.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Our lord.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
How could one man be so perfect in every way? RIP Based Elliot
>>
A truly a magnificent being crushed by modern social hierarchy.
>>
>>28211763
well, he was literally a god, did you know?
>>
File: 1445272766518.jpg (64 KB, 576x588) Image search: [Google]
1445272766518.jpg
64 KB, 576x588
>>28211763
I feel bad for him. He was just lied to growing up, like all guys, and didn't understand why he could do everything right (what he THOUGHT was right) and still not have a girlfriend.
>>
>>28211763

He just wanted to be normie. Hell he even had potential to be chad.
>>
>>28211763
He is taller, skinnier, with a better face than me, and even I've had my share of girlfriends and sex. What was he doing wrong? I don't know anything about him except apparently he killed someone
>>
>>28211838

JUST

(most original comment desu f a m)
>>
Someone have that image? It's a list of the various guys recently like Vtec and Supreme Gentleman, the /board/ they frequented, and their high scores?
>>
>>28211898
look to her videos, the totally scripted speak, every rehearsed movement, even dudes will him creepy
>>
>>28211838
tweeting about feminism isn't inherently gonna dry up any pussies. it's that entitled "I deserve sex because I'm doing xyz" attitude that turns girls into a desert.
>>
>>28211898
he was an autistic narcissist with an unwarranted superiority complex. i doubt there ever existed a woman in his life that he found more attractive than his own reflection.
>>
>>28211763
when did he died?
>>
>>28212116
Doesn't stop other narcissism guys from getting pussy thrown at them. Hell, look at those serial murderers in prison who get love letters.
>>
>>28211763
>perfect
>couldn't even get a gf
Lmao
>>
>>28211938
wot.

who is vtec. please tell me more. the high score list is at ED btw
>>
>>28211838
all 947 of those favoriters must be killed now
>>
>>28212087
No it's being a beta fag.

Chad acts like he's entitled.
>>
>>28212138
had he not killed himself he might be getting letters too. serial killers get letters from famewhores despite their negative personality traits, not because of them. that's how powerful an attractor fame (or infamy) is to women.
>>
>>28212176
i assume vtec is cho, virginia tech shooter.
>>
>>28211763
Not the botox lips though
>>
>>28211898
>Skinnier
Isn't that a bad thing for a male?
Especially at his Age where Women view anyone who doesn't fit in the "Dudebro" Frat stereotype as a "Pussy"?
>>
>>28212195
>Chad acts like he's entitled.

No, Chad aggressively pursues sex and discards females who don't give it up. Betas pursue actions that they think will lead to girls rewarding them with sex then complain when girls aren't noticing them senpai and taking the first step.

It's like, robots do all this introspection and study and try to find out what characteristics Chad has that make him so successful, and attribute their failures to a lack of those characteristics, when in reality it's the simple fact that Chad goes out and takes chances and fucking DOES things, and robots create excuses to avoid risk or actually doing things.

The role of men is to pursue, the role of women is to be pursued. this i the simplest reality of human mating that robots can't seem to grasp.
>>
>>28212316
Are you the person I replied to? I don't want to discuss all that bullshit you wrote, just trying to put an end to the entitled meme.
>>
>>28212263
>Especially at his Age
at his age is the only time when many girls would actually prefer an effeminate boy.
>>
>>28212328
beta entitlement isn't a meme if it's true, hombre :^)
>>
>>28211763
>rich white boy
>blame the world, not his personality disorders, for not being able to get a gf
>ends up killing his actual robot roommates
definition of a failed normalfag, which is what the average /r9k/ lurker is becoming more and more
>>
>>28212352
Entitlement really exists somewhere.

But people like >>28212087 use it to turn failures caused by lack of skill, experience, knowledge, and luck into moral failures.
>>
>>28212360
"failed normalfags" is literally what robots have always been.
>>
>>28212360
The definition of personality disorders is bound to the world he lives in, so lashing out against it shouldn't be that hard to understand.
>>
>>28212379
what the failure is caused by or how it's defined is irrelevant if the end result is that same entitled attitude as displayed in >>28211838. it sounds to me like you're projecting pretty hard there, stevie.
>>
>>28212360
>tfw you realize "failed normalfag" is to r9k what "artificial difficulty" is to /v/

a meme
>>
>>28212408
it's not hard to understand but it's pitiful. If he put half that energy in self-criticism he would have been a very successful normalfag. Just look at his fucking face, if you didn't know him you'd think he's a chad with 3 gf
>>
>>28212450
same with literally every buzzword and phrase used on here. chad, cuck, normie, wagie, roastie, autist, etc.
>>
>>28212427
Saying "I'm a better catch than XYZ" isn't "entitled behavior"
>>
>>28212470
>if you didn't know him you'd think he's a chad with 3 gf

the first time I saw his face I literally didn't know who he was, and I thought he looked like a smug, scrawny teenager who probably didn't have any friends.
>>
>>28212491
Thinking you are deserving of something over someone else, especially someone who's already established rights or access to said thing while you haven't, is literally entitlement you mouthbreathing retard.
>>
>>28212427
Then
>he failed because he thinks he is entitled to things
>it doesn't matter why he failed ENTITLED ENTITLED ENTITLED
pls explain

>>28212549
>Thinking you are deserving of something over someone else
Now you're just making things up. He didn't use the word deserve.
>>
Daily reminder: Elliot Rodger was a Jewish plant who was invented to control us by giving us Jewish heroes instead of ones that are races like us
>>
>>28212620
Minor correction.

Then
pls explain

Should be

Then
Now
pls explain
>>
>>28212491

that betakid is whining about how he should be getting girls instead of the "fuckboys" because he does the things girls say they want. he's the epitome of entitled. it would not surprise me one bit if he were in fact a robot. if you honestly aren't picking up on the incredibly obvious implication there you might want to see your doctor about getting your potential autism checked out, because not understanding nuance is a pretty big sign of it.
>>
>>28212655
Do you think everyone who does things they think girls want so that girls will be interested in them acting entitled?
>>
>>28212711
*is acting entitled?
>>
>>28212620
>pls explain
a normal human will learn from his failures and strive to improve. an entitled beta will consider himself without need of change or improvement and instead shift the blame externally and complain about "fuckboys" and claim that he'd be such a good boyfriend why won't girls give him a shot please give him a chance pls respond. that kid is 20 pounds and a neckbeard away from being a literal fedora-tipping nice-guy stereotype.
>>
>>28212740
You act like you know a lot about this guy, please share this wealth of information from which you learned so many details of his life and personality.
I'd hate to continue this conversation and find our you were just talking our of your ass.
>>
>>28212711
I think anyone who complains about being single despite "being such a good feminist/nice guy/thing that women say they want" etc. then implies that only men who are disrespectful and unfaithful are successful with women, thus indirectly blames women for being attracted to bad men, is acting in an incredibly entitled and frankly delusional manner, yes.
>>
>>28211838
if you look at this kids twitter you'll realize he's a massive fucking normie social media memelord and also a flaming faggot.
>>
>>28212796
read his twitter. i'm pretty sure that entire tweet was making fun of entitled "male feminist" nice guys. that's why it got so many shares and favorites.
>>
Acting entitled is the least of several evils. If you DON'T think you are a better catch than ANYONE, you are insane or utterly hopeless, worse than entitled.
>>
>>28213080
there's a HUGE difference between silently and introspectively comparing yourself to others and broadcasting your shitty attitude on twitter with your smug face attached to it.
>>
>>28213396
Both are acting entitled so I don't see your point.

The entitlement meme is just a way to shame certain guys. It means nothing.
>>
>>28213437
>to shame certain guys.
yea, betas who broadcast their entitlement publicly. there are a lot of very obvious and very easy to follow social rules. one of them is don't be a fucking autist in public. voicing your delusionally entitled opinions out loud is being a fucking beta autist.
>>
>>28212450
artificial difficulty is real

>>28212478
most of this stuff is delusion though
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.