[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people except you and your parents have seen your dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 800px-Erect_human_penis,_age_30.jpg (117 KB, 800x902) Image search: [Google]
800px-Erect_human_penis,_age_30.jpg
117 KB, 800x902
How many people except you and your parents have seen your dick?
>>
File: 1442923333216.png (492 KB, 875x624) Image search: [Google]
1442923333216.png
492 KB, 875x624
A handful of people online.
>>
>>28208011
Flaccid? At least 30
Erect? Maybe 2 tops
>>
Maybe 30 - 60
I was in a sauna once, and probably people saw my dick when I was a baby + a few different doctors.
>>
5 people.

3 boyfriends and 2 nurses.
>>
A lot of prostitutes
>>
flaccid:
>about 80-90 guys in military
>15 guys in gym class
>one urologist

erect:
>two hookers
>2 hookers
>>
>>28208017
lets make it one more babe ;)
>>
6 prostitutes and one girl from r9k
>>
Probably a lot when I was a baby to young child, I enjoyed running around the house naked like tarzan, it made my parents laugh apparently

probably a ton of people flaccid for whenever i went to pee someone might have taken a glance

and a handful of grills that wanted to have sex
>>
I've posted it here a dozen times, so probably a few hundred to a thousand.
>>
>>28208011
too many
>the kids on the elementary school bus
>all my friends
>all my classmates and teachers the one time I thought I lost weight but I actually forgot to button my pants and I kept scratching my balls through my pocket
Still don't know how I missed that
>50% of the people I meet these days because all my pants have holes in the crotch, and half of my undies do too
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
Nobody but me has ever seen my erect penis.
>>
>>28208348
Fix your damn holes then.
>>
>>28208348
I think you might have a problem
>>
Flaccid?
Probably my parents once or twice
Like seven people at once
and then some neighbour kid asked to see my dick once

Hard?
Two people. Once caught fapping, one purposely showing.
>>
>>28208056
>>about 80-90 guys in military
>>15 guys in gym class
>>one urologist

>flaccid

yeah right
I bet you got a semi erection just from the guys in the hot steamy showers making points at your wet dick

don't lie anon, no need to be ashamed
>>
some doctors and nurses
>>
>>28208011
Like... Thirty?

But really, that isn't what you were asking.

Two girls have seen my penis. Both were positive about it.
>>
Only my personal doctor. Shes female.
>>
A few dozen men women and children. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.
>>
>>28208017
online at least a few hundreds, in real life about 20 people i guess. all of them men btw
>>
>>28208047
Nurses? How?
>>
>Flaccid
literally at least over a thousand because of Suomi and sauna.

>Erect:
1 gril and 1 doge =)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
none, feel pretty insecure about it
>>
>>28208011
Maybe 40 guys or so since we are forced to be in the army for 1 year here and the first battery of exams we are literally naked while some middle aged army doctor play with our balls and talks about the shape of our feet.
>>
>>28208011
Hundreds if not thousands of people. People in communal showers, doctors, nurses, siblings when I was younger, gfs and this one woman who caught my gf and me having sex in public.
>>
>>28209049
Standard issue. White. Looks about 5.5"-6" BP. A little thicker than average, makes it seem a bit shorter than it actually is. No visible blemishes.
>>
File: 1461875561764.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1461875561764.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>28208052
This

Only hookers, a doctor, and a woman who I showed my dick to on the subway drunk

>she laughed
>>
>>28208011
flaccid? A bunch of people like parents doctors, childhood friends

erect I think my ex gf from like 8 years ago and one or two guys during my curious years
>>
Bunch of people online
probably two or three guys and one girl

Still a virgin
>>
>>28208011
3 people.

Maybe 5 if you count doctors.
>>
>>28209049
Looks like a size that every woman would tolerate.
>>
Probably 50 or so baseball teammates over the years.

2 or 3 nurses and doctors

Probably other family members when I was little.

1 friend who is weirded out by dicks, and it's fun to mess with him.

Countless people in gym locker rooms.

10 different women who were either friends or sexual partners.
>>
- 1 ex gf
- 4 guys (gay fwb)
- 1 paid girl
- 3 urologist
- hundreds of people online
>>
Let's see, 2 cousins, my uncle, many friends, let's say about 10 at least, a prostitute, elementary school all the boys changed in the same room for PE, so I dunno 30, some more boys that heard from those in my class I have a big one and asked to see, that's an extra 10 at least, that one time I forgot my bathing shorts and PE teacher gave me these shorts that were practically see through and then all the girls saw it too, so an extra 10 there. On carnaval cops found me wasted with my pants down, probably around 50 there, oh and that one time I had to get naked for two other cops, 2
128 people in total. I think it's great, a dick so great should be seen by many.
Let's tally up those numbers shall we
>>
>>28208011
The FBI, NSA, and my girlfriend
>>
>>28209497
Forgot about doctors and nurses and such, better make that 10, making 138 in total.
>>
>>28209497
That last part was supposed to be before the line that is above. Dunno how that happened.
>>
Flaccid?
Immediate family, doctor, maybe some people from kindergarten

Erect?
Wife. That's it
>>
In a sexual way? (Disregarding public showers/pools, etc)

>>
>>28208557
I know that feelio family
>>
>>28208011
I have no idea. Hundreds probably since I posted it in a dick rate thread once.
>>
Irl? 1 gf
Online? 9k+, according to imgur (posted on reddit, yea) + two people I know irl saw that pic as well.....
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.