[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't played OSRS in forever >decide to give it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: ANHX4Y5.jpg (22 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
ANHX4Y5.jpg
22 KB, 266x285
>haven't played OSRS in forever
>decide to give it another shot
>created a new account
>just starting out
>straight outta tutorial island son
>some dude (bless his heart) just comes up to me and gives me 50k gp to ''start me off''
>didn't even have to dance for him
>today was a good day

Is this what happiness feels like?
>>
join "BKB" cc
>>
What's OSRS ANON
>>
>>28207985
Old school runescape friendo
>>
>start osrs
>no stats transfer or at least money transfer
>fuck that shit
>create another acc to bot yews
>generate 1 mill for my main

now we're cooking
>>
File: 1459397642439.jpg (264 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459397642439.jpg
264 KB, 2048x2048
>used to play oldschool tonnes when it went f2p
>go back online after a year
>everyone is a bot
>varrock square is empty on most popular f2p world
>>
>tfw no friends to chat with while playing osrs
>>
File: 1461910517991.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461910517991.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>Quit RS after I lost my account
>Came back after a year or so
>Friend who owns friends chat gives me a rare name just because
>Say something insensitive to him recently
>Now he hates me, bans me from the friends chat indefinitely.

I don't play much anymore.
>>
>>28208000
the feels are real dude, I know what you mean

oh, nice trips btw

>>28208008
Idk if u guise are down we can make a CC for all the lonely anons out there grinding it out
>>
File: 1460465631003.jpg (204 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
1460465631003.jpg
204 KB, 1035x800
>>28207961
>Haven't played Tibia in years
>decide to give it another shot and re live nostalgia
>finish tutorial island and roll out of the Cathedral in Thais
>some dude who has been waiting outside welcomes me with a Sudden Death rune
>didn't even have a chance to drop my 6 Poison Arrows in the bank
>apparently the servers are so empty that there is no risk to killing other players

Is this what darkness feels like?
>>
I know what you mean. I have loads of gold just because the osrs community is nice
Add me if you want to
Name is bignig420
>>
>>28208027
What'd you say
Oreganodesu
>>
>>28208030
>Idk if u guise are down we can make a CC for all the lonely anons out there grinding it out
>>>/vg/rs07g/

It already exists, there's multiple CCs. Not for lonely people exclusively but there's 2 to choose from.
>>
>>28208087
Not gonna say at all. I've told nobody that wasn't there when it happened.
>>
>Start OSRS.
>Aiming for 70 all combat.
>Raise a little money selling christmas phats.
>70 mage, np.
>70 range, np.
>60 all melee, np.
>On my way to 70 str.
>You have been banned for macroing major.

>Never cheated, never AHK, never account swapped, sold, never RWT, never botted etc.
>Their twitter support is shit, I'm a NEET so I've never used social networking before, have to wade around in cancer twitter shit to even appeal.
>A fucking word limit.
>Do it for free 'player volunteers' (see: faggots that bought their phats with daddies money and use histrionics to rise to the top of the bootlickers.) tell me that 'Jagex doesn't make mistakes'.

>End up getting unbanned with 14 days free membership 3 days later by finding the personal twitter of the ICU bot busting team.

Fuck you, Jagex, get proper support and fix your shit system.
>>
>>28208091
aw shiet thanks

but I was honestly thinking of creating a robot exclusive one.

>>28208063
added
>>
File: 1461895310785.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461895310785.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
Why doesn't r9k make an OSRS friends chat?

We can even allow EOC players, if they come in LEGALLY.
>>
>>28208091
rs07g has the worst fucking circlejerky communities I've ever seen except for /bdog/.

Every other day there's a new cc trying to split the group, if you're in one cc then everyone outside of it hates you, there's nothing but bitching and orbiting the 3 girls that play, everyone's an epic fucking memelord, but not in the fun [s4s] way, but the shit way that just makes them seem like pretentious faggots.

>>28208154
Where you using mouse keys at any point? Directional movements are likely to set off the bot detector, while straight up, down, left, and right movements wont.
>>
>>28208190
No mousekeys, no AHK.

Too dumb to set up either and too paranoid about people to buy bots or trade gold. I got nailed for no reason and they quashed a permaban.
>>
k, I made a CC
>rnk
owner
>M3lloLZR
>>
>>28208161
Okay but only if you ban:
Fembots
Gayfags who talk about sex and 'boypussy' every other sentence. (RSG has tons of this shit)
Reeee'ers
Underage
Edgy faggots
>>
>>28208232
So 90% of /r9k/?

I'm in M3lloLZR right now. I guess we'll go there then.
>>
>>28208208
Something you were doing must have set off the bot detector though. Could have been anything from extremely accurate movements to doing the same thing for 12+ hours straight. Overall though, you were just extremely unlucky.

OSRS support might be hard to get to, but they're almost comparable to Blizzard support in how helpful they are.
>messaged a mod on twitter asking if they could give me a single days members so I could sell some shit for a bond
>tfw they gave me 14 days members
>>
i know what it's like griding alone, only got 1 friend to play with

green goat is my id if anyone wants t9 play
>>
File: anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg (1 KB, 16x125) Image search: [Google]
anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg
1 KB, 16x125
http://www.strawpoll.me/10080260

Let's take a poll for this. Has a lot of potential.
>>
>>28208383
>create /r9k/ rs07 cc a year and a half ago
>tfw only memelords with no intention of playing the gamed join and they just started a conga-line for the memes
>>
>>28207961
>haven't played RS since 2007
>hear about OSRS
>get really excited and nostalgic
>grind the everlasting fuck out of it for a couple months
>realize the magic it gave me in my childhood is gone and can never be felt again
>the adventure and the thrill is gone
>it only lives on through the music which only serves to remind me that it can never be felt again
>realize that i am empty inside
>catch some guy in chat talking about how it's his birthday and nobody even remembered
>take out the entirety of my 100m+ bank and trade it to him without hesitation
>the joy is radiating through his text and a warm bliss replaces the emptiness i felt
>say "happy birthday" then instantly logout
>with nothing to my name now I work my way back up over the next several months and become three times as rich
>see some noob helping another noob out and trying to help him do a quest, reminds me of the magic i used to feel before the crushing emptiness
>give my entire bank to the guy without saying anything
>logout before he says anything and the bliss returns
>keep spending all day everyday grinding for wealth just so I can give it to people
>sell my account for a good sum of money and donate it all to a random robot on r9k who was also sad nobody remembered or cared about his birthday

but the twist is that I'm a worthless NEET who is nothing but a burden and a resource drain in real life and am too anxious and embarrassed to help anybody, so I guess I do this online to make up for it...
>>
File: 1461873124421.jpg (24 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461873124421.jpg
24 KB, 480x640
>>28208439
That's what my (non-r9k or 4chan related) old FC devolved into. The owners just stopped playing.
>>
File: 1461566650202.gif (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
1461566650202.gif
1 MB, 270x480
I wish I could stll fully enjoy Runescape. I'm playing OSRS right now but really get bored after an hour so compared to 8-9 years ago where I could do like 10 slayer tasks in a row and still want to do more.

I'm trying to get 60 attack so I can use that goddamn satisfying DDS spec.

Is it worth buying Bonds for gold (I can't make shit in F2P at the moment) or should I buy off some chink site?
>>
>>28208471
It's not worth it. Buy it from some chink site.
>>
>>28208446
you're a good goy anon, god bless
>>
>>28208100
>how to spot someone with assburgers

go fuck yourself anon
>>
>>28208581
Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you t-t-t-too f-family
>>
More robots should play OSRS desu..
>>
>>28209564
but it's a 1 way street to misery lad, why wallow in it?
>>
I'm on + merchanting right now
>got about 8 mil net worth, self made nigga
>>
>>28208446
You seem like a cool dude, regardless of being a neet
>>
tfw perm banned from one of the /vg/ clanchats for something I didn't do
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.