[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your gf improves herself while in the relationship by losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1461780456669.jpg (128 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
1461780456669.jpg
128 KB, 1300x957
If your gf improves herself while in the relationship by losing weight or otherwise becoming more attractive, is she guaranteed to leave/cuck you? What if you improve yourself too?
>>
>>28207909
>is she guaranteed to leave/cuck you

Yep
>>
>>28207936
Are you just memeing or do you have any kind of experience with this?
>>
It means she's already started.

She's in the process of breaking up with you. She's getting herself ready to get a better prospect than you.
>>
the opposite, if she's gaining weight and losing interest in her appearance does she love you?
>>
>>28207949

yes

you are just an insurance in-case she gives up or fails the diet
>>
>>28207980

Nope, it means that she thinks that she's got you by the balls and that you'll never leave her. Notice how every fat girl is a mean, disrespectful and entitled cunt.
>>
>>28207980
>love

Women don't love. They settle.

Depends on how fat. If she is balancing on the edge of unfuckable, then she is just baiting for BBC.
>>
>>28208024
Basically no matter fucking what we're gonna be cucks
>>
>>28208034

Well, probably. Everything has their exceptions, women included. Maybe one day, we'll find someone who's worth it.

In the meanwhile, though, I'll keep being a huge cunt, work out a fuck ton and focus on bigger and better things.
>>
File: 1450035392686.png (741 KB, 972x667) Image search: [Google]
1450035392686.png
741 KB, 972x667
>>28207909
yeah, she's pretty much guaranteed to cuck you, totally regardless of whatever she says.
loyalty is a male trait, while females make better manipulators in relationships because it's in their nature.
>>
>>28208085
I've seen this image before. Isn't the guy on the right the same guy as on the left, only he decided to get /fit/ with his gf?
>>
I don't want to be a cuck guys
>>
>>28208085
Nah, I've been cheated on twice. You guys are just as empty, attention seeking and manipulative as Stacy.
>>
>>28208162
Nope. They are indeed different.

IIRC she left the guy on the right as well.
>>
>>28208085
Good for her. She increased her value and capitalized on it.
If your partner improves themselves and you remain a nerdy looking manlet then you deserve to be cucked
>>
When aren't you guaranteed to be cucked? It seems that if you even fuck up in the slightest, she'll just immediately leave you for someone 10x better. (Almost like she's been planning this ahead of time)
>>
>>28208637
When you're vastly superior to the woman you're dating and her greatest fear in life is losing you.
>>
>>28208455
why exactly are us kv virgin robots to blame for your Stacy ass getting played by Chad?
why should we take your anecdotal evidence as proving anything about people in general?
I think you'd get a lot more sympathy for your sob story back home on Facebook.
>>
>>28208678
Women are capable of feeling that feel? What?
>>
>>28208085

That's the same guy in both pics btw he just lifted
>>
>>28208637
When you live in a society that stigmatizes whoredom and divorce, and when the state doesn't encourage all that by replacing the need for men as providers and protectors with the nanny state, welfare, taxpayer-funded high-tech birth control, and so on.
As it stands, you're basically paying the state to cuck you.
>>
>>28208685
lts not a sob story nigger. I'm pointing out that your morals are no higher than Stacy's and given the chance you'd use a girl who's in a similar situation to yours now as a stepping stone to bolster your ego on your way to chadhood.
>>
Yes. A girl I used to work with lost weight before she started at my place and she def wanted my cock.

She had a bf of 1 year. Shit was fucking dispicable.
>>
>What if you improve yourself too?

90% of the time, they throw a fit or start pouting/crying and want their SO to stop.
>>
>>28208792
so, are you saying that loyalty to your partner who is lower down the totem pole in some aspect just doesn't exist, or that you somehow know my personal morals?
>>
>>28207909
If she's trying to do it with you, i.e. asking you to come to the gym with her, asking you to ride bikes or go hiking with her, it's not a ploy to leave. She just wants you both to be better. If she doesn't even ask you to come with her, well.
>>
>>28208033
>Women don't love. They settle.
>>28207936
>>is she guaranteed to leave/cuck you
>Yep
>>28208034
>>>28208024
>Basically no matter fucking what we're gonna be cucks
le cuck xddd

get off 4chan and do something with your life

>>28208085
>>>28207909 (OP)
>yeah, she's pretty much guaranteed to cuck you, totally regardless of whatever she says.
>loyalty is a male trait, while females make better manipulators in relationships because it's in their nature.
>actually believing 4chan memes

>>28208347
>I don't want to be a cuck guys
le le cuck xdd

>>28208711
>>>28208678
>Women are capable of feeling that feel? What?
maybe stop visiting 4chan

hahahaha omg so fucking sad must your life be if you actually think this

stay so fucking childish >hurr durr women suck am i rite

hahahahahaahahah no wonder you guys R alone hahahhahahha

women are fuckign amazing, you just pick the wrong ones

stay mad lol jelly fags forever alonexd
>>
I want to lose weight and get more attractive to keep my already awesome too-good-for-me bf. Eyes for no one else.
>>
>>28209094
> us kv virgin robots
>my personal morals

'You' in the hypothetical sense. I was making a broad generalization about robots. Honestly just mad. No you're right, I don't know you like that. It just trips me up when dudes say women don't know loyalty or honor. Or when robots regard you as the same level of garbage normies do.
>tfw I'm the practice gf
>>
>>28207909
I would say yes. Nobody just randomly improves once they latch onto dick/pussy. Same is true for men.
>>
>>28209451
He's fucking girls on the side, and that turns you on, because you want to be the submissive fucktoy in your relationship.

You brag about him because you want everyone to know you will/have carried his sperm in you, and you are his
>>
>>28209908
Sometimes having kids makes you want to improve yourself. I know a lot of women who went hardcore into health stuff when they were trying to get pregnant, or just afterwards.
>>
>woman doesn't improve
>she's a lazy bitch, no good
>woman improves
>she's cucking you
Solid logic
>>
>>28209909
>fucking girls on the side
I don't think this is true. I mean there is a small possibility it might be true but really it probably isn't true. He's good and pure and would never hurt me. I think he sees me as his equal and loves me as much as I love him, but yeah I wanna have his kids. I think I need to be prettier to do that though.
>>
>>28209384
>get off 4chan and do something with your life

You're right
>>
File: 1461853376370.jpg (23 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1461853376370.jpg
23 KB, 500x351
>>28207909
Women are disgusting and vapid, their sheer lack of character is amazing
>>
>>28209964
Will you become a Stacy?
>>
>>28207909
Depends . If you are a 7/10 with ambition and shes like a 5/10 and starts improving herself then I doubt it. Now if youre a 7/10 clingy cuck who is mediocre its only a matter of time before chad swoops in and takes your grill 2.0 because her value went up while yours stood the same. Relationships is a values game it is all about who is worth more. Dont fall for the I only love you meme. Keep bettering yourself everyday and letting her know that your life will go on with or without her.
>>
>>28208085
this exact shit happened to me

met a chubby girl that was really insecure, she became my gf and started coming to the gym with me. i helped her with her diet and workouts.

about a year and a half later she turns into a bombshell and shortly after that just flat out leaves me for a guy way better looking than me

i'm never trusting a woman again let alone being emotionally invested in one
>>
>>28210251
No I can't become a Stacey I'm too unattractive, but I still have a lot of room I can improve
>>
>>28207909
>If your gf improves herself while in the relationship by losing weight or otherwise becoming more attractive, is she guaranteed to leave/cuck you?
90% chance.
>>
>>28209384

I'm one of the guys you replied to.

>get off 4chan and do something with my life

Refer to >>28208078. I think getting fit, enlisting in the reserves in order to be able to finish my degree and become an officer once I get my degree is doing something with my life. My sole motivation seems to be bitterness and spite.
>>
>>28209985
do something = give me your taxes
>>
>>28209138
I think this is probably the most accurate.
Often enough a woman will want to try and improve on her own without the intent to look for someone better but either because they feel like they need to to keep their bf to be deemed good enough, or simply because they want to be the best they can be. However, especially when the bfs/men don't show any signs of improvement and instead seem stagnant, it can make even those without initial ill intent reconsider the relationship and even consider breaking up to go for someone else.

In short, in addition to having at least a roughly similar introvert/extrovert nature, some mutual interests, and similarish goals in life, for a relationship to really work you will want to be with someone who's overall as active or as stagnant as you are in terms of self-improvement and such.

>>28209956
Friendly reminder that this board in particular is practically the male-oriented version of Tumblr's cesspool.
Actual proper and founded logic is not something the majority of vocal people on here go for - which is kind of amusing as actively letting emotions dictate one's actions is something they often claim only women do.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.