[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>almost 26 >missed out on my twenties >feel too old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4
File: sam.jpg (160 KB, 645x274) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
160 KB, 645x274
>almost 26
>missed out on my twenties
>feel too old for college girls
>feel too old for anything
What do I do with this?
>>
The only thing you can do, give up on your hopes and dreams.
>>
File: 1rfc64js.gif (737 KB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1rfc64js.gif
737 KB, 255x192
Use the 'fun, older guy' who has more money and is more secure with himself meme. College girls are fine at your age btw, but not high school girls
>>
>>28207584
yeah, you're pretty much done. sorry man.
>>
>>28207602
I honestly feel there's really no point in trying anymore.
>be the "fun" older guy
I never wanted this..This is what I've feared.
>>
>>28207647
well, you have to live with it. you can't turn back time
>>
>>28207584
you can consolidate assets and collect draft picks

oh w-....
>>
>tfw 26
>dont feel too old for any of this
>married
>probably cucked to hell and back
>>
How are you too old for college girls? I'd go as low as I am legally able to as long as the chick doesn't make me want to tear my head off.
>>
>tfw 22, 23 in a month
>go on dating site
>only match with 16-18 year olds

this should be a good feel, but it's just not

also for your situation I was in uni in the UK, plenty of guys your age that fit in just fine. I lived with two other 20ish guys and one 29 year old, it didnt feel weird at all
>>
>you missed out on prime teen pussy

Fuck these feels.
>>
>>28208028
my teens were uneventful, had no idea my twenties would be the same way. I had so much hope, so much drive.
>>
>>28208042
All his hopes and dreams...lost.
>>
>>28207584
Find a girl and move on with your life.
>>
>graduate college as a virgin
>years later, have a good career going
>at 33, have it easy pulling college pussy because they just love a more mature guy who has status and money
>>
>>28207691
Sup /sp/artan

Also hi to OP aka 7kt
>>
>>28208042
lose weight
you'd be really handsome
>>
>>28208175
>money
I work a minimum wage job, live at home, and have no car
>>
>tfw missed out on teen years by sitting inside
>tfw missed out on a bunch of experiences
>tfw got no post school connections to pull strings with.
>>
>>28207584
Give up everything a good women view any girl you are with as the parasite she is. If mentions marriage dump her, if she says she loves you dump her. Don't be become a beta male provider.
>>
>>28208527
do you have at least a college education?
>>
>Didn't start drinking and going out until passed legal age
>By that point everyone else is sick of it because they did it before legal age
>Nobody to do it with
>Missed out
>>
>>28208582
No
>>28208561
Damn dude.
>>
>>28208610
That's what's happening now, people are growing up out of their college years and becoming functioning adults. While I'm over here still trying to move forward in life but so caught up on what could have been. It's rough to know
>>
>>28208628
I just feel like if you look at laws and stuff, I'm not the one not moving forward, its more they just did everything so quickly, I mean most people start before the legal age. So by the time they can legally drink or whatever, they're over it.
>>
>>28208656
>they just did everything so quickly,
This is true with a lot of people. Some just get their shit right at a young age and get the privilege of being able to enjoy their lives. I tried, but I always fell short. There'd always be some type of barrier in my way that kept me from advancing and accomplishing things in life. Chronic Depression being one of those barriers I've never seem to able to get over. Those people are simply just growing up, some are putting their partying, going out, etc lifestyle behind (though people are different) them and moving on from that. It's hard to imagine how great that must have been to experience what those other people did.
>>
shoot up your local university desu
>>
>>28208809
by "those people" do you mean the people in your age group or a certain group of people that you know?
>>
>>28207584
26 here in uni. I just pretending 19. Most people can't tell.
>>
>>28208872
In my age group.
>>
>>28208809
you have to deal with it
there's no going back man, sorry you didn't really get to experience those years
>>
>>28209000
Wrong see >>28208884
Get fitter and shave that helps you look younger. You might haveshit genes tho.
>>
>>28207584
What is me in two years?
I don't know what to tell you man, life is bullshit. Chad has Chad sons and we robots take a long time to figure out how to get out of the hole and by that time you are already fucked
>>
>>28209098
>we robots take a long time to figure out how to get out of the hole and by that time you are already fucked
exactly how I feel.
>>
>>28209070
he's not really talking about his apperance
just that he missed out on a part in his life that people usually get to enjoy and how it's hard to see people move on from that and grow up
>>
>>28209153
>>28209153
that and the fact I have to leave it behind also
>>
>>28209106
worst part is if you mention it to anyone they tell you the same bullshit about still being able to have a good life.
But by a good life they mean getting some shitty job, marrying a single mom and buying a house for little tyrone to play in where you will get one room were you will spend 95% of your time trying to get away from the kid you never wanted and the wife who no longer fucks you, waiting for the next stept which is death
>>
>>28209232
exactly, no one wants to tell you how it's really going to be. hopefully things won't be that bad.
>>
>>28209261
>hopefully things won't be that bad.
you could always do the japanese thing and work until you die, there is some sorth of melancholic dignity to it, like a person who longs for a time gone
>>
>>28209261
>>28209261
things will be that bad
people usually get a lot of shit done in their twenties and start actually being adults in their 30's. A lot of women will have long time bf's and husbands by their 30's, not saying all of them.just the majority.
>>
>>28209351
sounds like you fantasize and talk out of your ass since you never had a real life or have been around people that had real lives

barely any women have any long time relationships and even less have fucking husbands by their 30s unless you live in some shithole where parents arrange marriages when their kids are 12 or someshit, get fucking real nigger
>>
>>28209351
>its not that bad
>its only exactly the same thing you just descrived
>>
File: 1432312438984.jpg (52 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1432312438984.jpg
52 KB, 500x294
I am 27
You can fuck off
>>
Well op , you can still go full eliott rodgers , if you've missed on life.
>>
>>28209432
I am 29.
You can fuck off.

Only the real older virgins are allowed here.
>>
>>28209436
That wouldn't solve anything .
>>
>>28209512
this is something that can't be solved
no amount of bitching will give you back the lost time
live with it, move on,
>>
>>28209512
well its obvious how his life is going to end anyways.

He won't get any gf or wife over the years until he gets older and lose his sex driveand become fat.then he'll realize his life wasnt worth living.

you better go full eliott before that
>>
>>28209512
>take out a few chad and staceys
>other chad and staceys take their place
>>
>>28209536
Dude I realize my life wasn't worth living now. It's fuckign pathetic and uneventful, and I'm already fat.
>>
>>28209576
well there are some alternatives. With pretty much minimal effort you can get the average salary of 40k, if you live in a shithole, or get roomates (but living in a shithole is better) you can save as much money as you can and fford to travel every year
>>
>>28209640
>travel
For what? where? why?
>>
>>28209640
>travel alone
Literally why ? You're fucking retarded, that's just a waste of money.
>>
>>28209691
YOU are retarded , travelling is cool. you just gotta lurk for cheap travellings.

>>28209673
i plan to see China , Tibet , Nepal , India , Vietnam and mongolia when i'm a bit older and have money. travelling's cool. and you can also fuck local prostiutes.
>>
>>28209691
>>28209691
I know, and what the fuck would I do? It;d probably just make me more depressed, it's not like it's going to help me feel better about anything.
>>
>>28209724
seeing cool places , eating local things , forgetting about city life.
>>
>>28209673
Fuck traveling, even with a minimum paid job you can probably save some money if you don't spend it going outside like every other normie.
Save up for some tech, get good at a video game or anything, buy alcohol, weed, oxy, eat better food, fuck some prostitutes.
Or you can always go to a different country all by yourself like the fucktard above said, cause that's somehow fun and not depressing at all.
>>
>>28209781
>Save up for some tech, get good at a video game or anything, buy alcohol, weed, oxy, eat better food, fuck some prostitutes.
>>28209781
so just lead a path of self destruction, great advice.
>>
>>28209781
>Stay in your boring home to play vidya and consume peasant drugs

hahaha
>>
>>28209839
Not only that, but get STD's from prostitutes, probably get caught, jail time, court costs.
>>
>>28208042
nice try basedgod, we all know you get bitches left and right

you have my permission to fuck my bitch
>>
>>28209864
Well if you're interested in travelling i suggest checking /wiz/

there was a thread about a guy who wanted to LIVE in thailand
people were saying it was cheap and cool

idk , lurk and find , my friend
>>
>>28208561
This is why you're living with mommy eating chicken tendies.

You can't blame Chad every time you have a downfall, cretin.
>>
>>28209883
Well im really not, I don't think moving anywhere or going anywhere would fix how I feel inside
>>
>>28209864
>getting caught with prostitutes

hahahahaa

holy shit hahahahaha how the fuck can someone be so fucking stupid and still manage to use a fucking computer?

you LITERALLY think the police will waste resources on your dumb ass because you paid some whore to open her legs

ahahahahHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28209883
>/wiz
typical wizzard that totally left forever to a better robot safe heaven to never come back because of the normies, except he still comes back every day and even worse he tries to reclute anons to go to his shithole
did you really think for a second it was going to work out? when did a robot ever succed at anything?
>>
>>28209883
why the hell would someone willingly go to live in a shithole country in the third world?

jesus
>>
I'm 24 and I'm fucking a 19 year old college girl. She dresses up for me.
>>
>>28209951
The only reason I'd go to thailand is to train in muay thai at their awesome camps..Other than that no interest.
>>
>>28209864
He just told you to fuck prostitutes in other countries which can only get more retarded than that and you admitted that traveling is depressing.

>going outside is depressing
>staying inside being a degenerate is dangerous
>bitching about everything
>caring about longevity when you are a depressed fuck that whines on r9k about his shitty life

What an angsty fuck. Your stupidity really is astonishing. Time to kill yourself, Brandon.

>>28209883
>implying you aren't the one that went to Thailand to get fucked by trap prostitutes
I finally understand your traveling fetish, have fun sleeping is shitty motels
Also
>having to travel to another country to fuck prostitutes
Absolutely pathetic, does your mommy know what you are doing with her hard earned money ?
>>
>>28209965
Fembot here
I'm 27 and fucking a 17 year-old man.
I guess that means I win, huh?
>>
>>28209941
I'm neither a wizard nor a robot. i don't feel proud to belong to any online community :^)

>>28209951
looks like you don't know how tourists are treated in thailand famalam
>>
>>28210004
Sounds like the 17 year old is winning more
>>28210003
I thought this was /r9k/, where am I?
>>
>>28210004
I guess, if you like that.
>>
>>28207584
Paul Walker was unashamedly going for the younger women at age 40.

Fame and money aside, he got away with it because he looked good and kept fit.

Nothing stopping us robots in our late 20s or 30s.
>>
>>28210012
>you don't know how tourists are treated in thailand famalam
He doesn't, they're actually very hateful towards westerners. They can't deny that the popularity of muay thai has increased tourism to the country..The locals don't dig it much.
>>
>>28210037
>where am I
>implying /r9k/ is a board where people bitch all day about how nothing appeals to them without being even slightly reasonable
Go to /b/, shitpost all day, kill self and end your pathetic existence. It's clearly that you can't be helped and your shitty attitude is contributing to your own depression.
>>
>missed out on my twenties
you mean in regards to sex and parties?
99% of r9k visitors had no chance to experience that kind of life anyway because either they were born autists or not attractive enough. doomed from the start, regret over time wasted is not really the right emotion as it implies there was any hope to begin with.

basically your chance to an active social and sexual life is the same as that of a poor indian child to good material wealth, practically none
>>
>>28210070

Kek. Muay Thai isn't the reason tourisn in Thailand ia popular autist. It's full of old business fucking ladyboys and gap year students 'finding themselves'
>>
>>28210155
I heard for a thai that it's one of the reasons. People pay damn good money to train there.
>>
no wonder you're alone
you come off as a prick
>>
>>28210226
yeah that's how it works pal
>>28208426
>>
/NBA/
WE OUTCHEA
>>
>>28210004
>17 year-old man
>man
>>
>be 12
>full of excitement, life's gonna be good!
>24 now
>reality hit hard
fuck man I know I could get a cozy job, life an easy 9-5 life, maybe even find a woman, settle down, but I don't want that. Neither do i want to travel through the world, aimless, without having a home. NEETing it up isn't my thing either. What I want, what do I want? I don't want to kill myself, but I don't want to live either -as said, any future I imagine myself in eventually becomes dull and miserable. Or maybe that's just how it's gonna be, and then I'll die full with regrets. But if I died now, it would be the same. I want too much out of this life and yet nothing at all. I'm lucky, I'm born in a first world country, and sometimes when the weather's good, and I see the mountains at the horizon(since I live in a rather small village in fucking nowhere), I realize how beautiful nature is, how many things there are to see, and seeing such things, makes me somehow want to die I can't really describe it. I wouldn't call it being depressed, more so overwhelmed of life. I dunno man.
Sorry for rambling about just had to let some steam off
>>
>be 27
>basically feel like Venom Snake on the inside
>"no going back to the better days" meme
>browse /pol/ daily
>all women I know are shit and trash and wish they'd die like flies
>soon graduating, soon finding a job
>9-5 cuckoldry here I come
>enjoy being more lonely than ever while they stripped away your leisure time as well

fuck life.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.