[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you hate most about yourself? >me >small penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: 1461362231916.webm (2 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1461362231916.webm
2 MB, 448x336
What do you hate most about yourself?

>me
>small penis
>balding
>crooked teeth
>fat
>>
>recently became bisexual
>half nigger
>temporary NEET
>KV
>not really focused on achieving my goals

Other than that I think I'm doing alright. 20, 6'0, 143lbs. 6.5 x 2 in. Socially adept, hygienic and sense of dressing well.

Gotta balance the self loathing with some redeemable qualities OP
>>
I'm getting fat and I hate that I don't seem to care enough to do something about it. I don't eat like crazy but I do no excercise. I signed up for gym but I went once and it was awful and I'm too scared to go back. My face is so round now, I hate it
>>
File: 2974.jpg (123 KB, 800x1155) Image search: [Google]
2974.jpg
123 KB, 800x1155
My body.
I'm in the middle of losing around 200 lbs, so I'm pretty screwed. 50-60 lbs left to go.
And my rosacea has been obnoxious lately...I thought it would get better with a good diet, but I've even cut back on dairy and it's not improving.
>>
>massive hips
>literally no chin/jaw
>short

Life is suffering
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
The fact I can't get anywhere in life
Lazy eye
My anger
Fat
>>
>small head
>no chin

Why wasn't I aborted?
>>
>my hair
>my weak jawline
>becoming skinnyfat
>weak sounding voice
>cant pronounce words correctly/ slurring problem
>>
>5'4" turbomanlet
>4.5 inch baby dick
>crooked teeth
>no friends
>no gf
>NEET
fucking kill me
>>
>>28206827
>perfect hair
>green eyes
>nice jaw, perfect nose
>ottermode
>FUCKING 5'5"

SO FUCKING CLOSE
Already heard a girl saying "If only Anon was taller he would be handsome!"
I'm 23 and still a fucking virgin. This, is what I hate about myself.
>>
>>28206883
6.5"X2"
holy shit pics?
>>
>>28206983
Dude, if thats true you can so make it still.
>>
>>28206993
Nah son, only pics I've ever taken and shared was years ago using a hard drive that is now dead
>>
It'd be easier to make a list of things I don't hate about myself. Since there's nothing on it
>>
File: 1456366048529.png (808 KB, 1080x1059) Image search: [Google]
1456366048529.png
808 KB, 1080x1059
I always thought that I would somehow succeed in the end, that I would achieve greater heights than those around me.

I'm very ugly and fat, but was good at school. I always thought that if I stuck my nose in the book and got a degree (engineering is what i stuck with), I'd have it all later in life.

Here I am now, unemployed, broke, moving back in with mom and dad. I'm heavier than I've ever been in my life. I'm lonelier than I've been in a long time. My ex has began seeing someone else, and I can't meet anybody new.

With the most recent job rejection email, I've relapsed into smoking.

What do I hate most about myself? That I made things so much harder for myself than I needed to. That I didn't understand the world around me and didn't clue in to what I should have been doing. And it's not some shitty answer like "life is short, enjoy yourself" - I should have simply accepted that on a genetic, social, and physical level I am inferior to the people around me and followed my life as such, perhaps then at least I would be in a comfortable place in my life.

Best of luck gentlemen, and cheers to your health.
>>
>hairy chest, legs, can't go two full weeks without dark shadow of hair that's maybe 3mm or so long on face. Shaving chest and/or legs takes far too long and hairs growing back always make clothing feel awkward
>always been fat, last three years I've become builtfat. Basically built like a baseball player without playing baseball.
>average dick
>5'11", 245lbs
>bad ankles, especially the right, meaning cardio is the only type of workout that legit hurts after a short time
>born a guy at all when a lot of women prefer other women, and a tiny bit prefer bearmode men over any other type at all

It's almost as if I was born to be feel hopeless.
>>
>have horrible stretch marks on my stomach
>balding
>I can't do anything consistently for more than 3 months.
>>
>>28206827
I have a hairy back.
I mean, its so bad that I dont take my shirt off.

>fucking kill me.
>>
>>28207134
What happened with the engineering degree? Did you ever get your PE? It seems like such an active, employable field.
>>
My hair
My hairline
My teeth
My skin
My height (6'4")
My nose
My jaw
My facial hair
My arms
My body hair
My stretchmarks
My thighs
My teeth
The way I speak
The way my thoughts work

I also hate how the things that I'm passionate about always seem to be a cause for ridicule when I try to talk to people

The only thing I'm even good at is music, but I can't even write full songs anymore, just dozens of ideas that I can't use for anything and the people I wrote music with in highschool with are all in university in Melbourne now and I'm stuck here in the middle of nowhere with my abusive alcoholic parents making less than $100 a week in a Cafe job.
>>
>>28207185
I have an EIT but don't have enough work experience to apply for the PE exam.

I've sent in close to 400 resumes. I've had a few interviews but nothing more than that. Nothing on the horizon either.
>>
I honestly don't even know anymore. It all kinds of blends together as a general level of disdain.

I know somethings fucked up and I should know what and dislike that, but I just don't anymore.
>>
I don't have any good skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
>>
>recurring bad breath
>awful skellington as a child but huge bloated belly that I havent' lost since then

kill me, Pete
>>
>>28207151
I'm >>28207196
And I can't go more than a day without shaving without having full on stubble. If I shave everyday I get ingrown hairs and razor burn which people used to bully me about in highschool. Also doesn't help that I have an uneven jaw because of surgery. My hair grows super quick but isn't dense enough to grow a proper beard so I look fucked no matter what.
>>
File: 1456080550763.jpg (33 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
1456080550763.jpg
33 KB, 600x806
>Obese
>Social autism because bullying that could have been avoided if I just stopped being a fat fuck

That's about it.
>>
>>28207232
I keep a goatee most of the time. Or at least the beard part. The main saving grace is that it's red on the sides and is black down the exact middle like a stripe. A lot of people noticed it in highschool but now no one notices.

What sucks is that I wear normal Large shirts fine enough but it seems like most of my excess weight is between my waistline and belly button. Arms are fine, legs are perfectly fine, but it's the lower torso. My body has slowly been readjusting where the weight goes but it still sucks because no one finds a heavy, hairy guy attractive.

I also forgot but >small nose, so I can't even act like I'm Robin William's illegitimate son.
>>
>>28207309
I'm really tall so I can't get any clothes that fit me. Everything is too short and almost crop top tier unless I get 2 or 3 xl but then everything is really baggy.
>>
>lazy eye
>the shittiest hair ever. High hairline. Thin as fuck and straight. I'd rather be balding
>super, super pale. Palest person you'll ever meet unless you've met an albino
>>
Skeleton
Light face acne/pale/backne
Can't grow facial hair for shit
Anxiety

I'm not too bad other than that. 6ft, blue eyes, above average dick, facial features are at least average. I'm hoping getting fit will help me salvage myself
>>
>>28206827
>tfw if I would meet myself, I'm not sure I would like me.
>>
>5'5
>no motivation to work out anymore so i became skinny fat
>discoloured teeth because of coffee addiction
>>
File: tmp_5095-608-1524874521.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5095-608-1524874521.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>too scared of failure to try anything
>comfort zone extends only to my room
>>
>>28206827
>5'5
>230lbs
>living at home
>working shitty job
>no social life
>would rather be dead.
>>
File: 1461562746615.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1461562746615.png
177 KB, 367x321
>fucked up overbite
>stupidly self-conscious about my height even though I'm 5'10 (I guess browsing /fit/ and another fitness site for a long time did this to me)
>skinny-fat
>look 14 despite being 22
>can't go facial hair for shit
>no friends
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x125
>>28206827
>naturally beta personality I'm trying to overcome
>5'10 manlet
>high pitched voice (helps with singing tho as I'm a great tenor)
>baby face

I'm 20 and people usually guess my age to be 15-17. I want to grow a beard to make up for it but the only place I can't grow think facial hair is the sides of my chin. Feels real bad.
>>
File: 20160418_104641-1.jpg (680 KB, 2374x2106) Image search: [Google]
20160418_104641-1.jpg
680 KB, 2374x2106
Everything, especially my hew nose and the shape of my eyes
>>
File: tele.jpg (160 KB, 1238x600) Image search: [Google]
tele.jpg
160 KB, 1238x600
That I cant into normal human interaction.
>>
crippling social anxiety
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.