[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>put murderes and rapists in comfy jail cells >put down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1459988902340.jpg (122 KB, 716x882) Image search: [Google]
1459988902340.jpg
122 KB, 716x882
>put murderes and rapists in comfy jail cells
>put down dogs who nip you a little bit
What the fuck is wrong with this world
>>
Because domesticated animals exist entirely for our amusement. Criminals are unfortunately still considered humans.
>>
>>28206744
>put murderes and rapists in comfy jail cells
only on urop and usa
>>
>>28206744
dogs arent humans fucking retard
>>
>>28206744
>muh dogs
They are worthless animals OP why do you care if we kill them? There are too many anyways.
>nip a little bit
Maybe train your shitty animal retard.
>>
What else would we do with the dogs? There are far too many strays as it is.
>>
>>28206826
So fucking what who cares? Would you think it's fair if you were about to be put down for biting someone?

>>28206828
So you're defending criminals and rapists. Get out of here you fucking normie KEK.
>>
>>28206854
Keep them in the fucking pound, I can't believe im the same species as someone so low intellect as yourself.
>>
>>28206918
Watch the fucking edge there kiddo.

Dogs are loyal.
>>
>>28206982
>provide for parasite
>unsurprisingly it sticks around
MUH LOYALTY
If I took your dog and fed it and cared for it it would be loyal to me.
>edge
A two syllable word for ideas too big for little minds
>>
>>28206886
Who will pay for that?
>>
>>28206918
>Or is it just because you have pathetic emotional connection to your shitty parasitic dog
Not the other guy but that's partly the reason. The other reason is that Dogs do not possess a "morality" so every dog that bites/acts up is a result of bad training by the owner. Why should the dog be punished for his owners mistake? There's more than plenty humans on this earth so putting one down wouldn't make much of a difference.
>>
>>28207026
Dogs don't need to be kept alive, there are plenty of them.
>>
>>28207041
Humans don't need to be kept alive. there are plenty of them.
>>
File: 1448149754581.jpg (64 KB, 608x518) Image search: [Google]
1448149754581.jpg
64 KB, 608x518
>dog recently birthed pups
>drown them all in a bucket
Get fucked OP, I can do whatever I want with my property.
>>
>>28207017
We can take funds from the justice department after we start putting all the felons to death, it's not like they were ever actually going to rehabilitate and not end up back in jail their whole lives. It's cheaper to take care of a dog than a human anyway.
>>
>>28207041
Then you could say beta males don't need to be alive. since there are plenty of Chad's and Tyrones down the street.
>>
>>28207061
Difference is that the human has rights.
>>28207070
Execution is more expensive than a lifetime sentence.
>>
>>28207026
>The other reason is that Dogs do not possess a "morality" so every dog that bites/acts up is a result of bad training by the owner.
And why do they lack what you call "morality"? Because they are simply dumb animals. If they are not rational beings why afford them any rights?
>Why should the dog be punished for his owners mistake?
We are not punishing the dog we are removing a useless at best and possibly dangerous object. Are you bothered when a rat is killed because it's not the rat's fault that he spreads disease?
The arbitrary emotional connection a dog fag feels with his shitty animal is not partly the reason it is THE reason why people get so butt hurt over dogs and cats being killed but they do not care about the meat industry or birds or any of numerous other creatures.
>There's more than plenty humans on this earth so putting one down wouldn't make much of a difference.
What does this have to do with killing a dog? There's far too many dogs in the world so killing one is not an issue.

>>28207061
What are you even trying to argue or are just spouting teenage tier misanthropy while getting butthurt that people kill dogs? Execute the murderer but don't cry about some shitty dog a minute later.

>>28207064
Should have drowned the dog as well desu.

>>28207070
>wants to kill all felons but can't take killing useless dogs
muh noble innocent animal
>>
men go to prison
DOGS
GET PUT DOWN
>>
>>28207088
>Execution is more expensive than a lifetime sentence.
Keeping someone alive for decades costs less than a little bit of poison?
>>
>>28207160
It costs more in the US to minimize risk of state executing innocent people.
>>
>>28207088
Human rights are a social constuct. if Canines evolved before us then the roles would have been reversed.
>>
>>28207115
>we are removing a useless at best and possibly dangerous object.
So Robots should be put down too?
>>
>>28207192
>felons
>innocent people
That's not how it works, anon.
>>
>>28207198
But they didn't, so that point is moot. And saying human rights are a social construct doesn't make them disappear.
>>
>>28207246
And every being has the right to live. Why should humans play God when we can't even stop killing each other?
>>
>>28207261
>And every being has the right to live
No they don't, humans decide what has the right to live.
>Why should humans play God when we can't even stop killing each other?
Because we can.
>>
>>28207198
But they didn't so what's your point?

>>28207209
I imagine most people's idea of a good society doesn't involve executing groups of the population out of utilitarian ideals. This doesn't hold true for animals which throughout human history have been treated as property and tools.

>>28207212
>the justice system is infallible
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrongful_execution
Based on estimates you'd be executing over two million innocent people.

>>28207261
I assume then you do not eat meat and you never kill bugs?
>>
>>28207293
*over two hundred thousand
>>
>>28207293
>you'd be executing over two million innocent people
Everyone's guilty of something.
>>
File: Rape Face.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rape Face.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw going to get a dog and train it to bite normies and their precious children
>>
>>28207313
So why not execute everyone?
>>
>>28207319
>tfw going to shoot your dog when it bites me
>>
>>28207293
>throughout human history have been treated as property and tools
Yes and? There's a difference between killing an animal because you have to feed your family and killing an animal because you don't like it's behaviour.
>>
File: This is the future you chose.jpg (114 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
This is the future you chose.jpg
114 KB, 960x541
>>28207321
We're working on that.
>>
>>28207293
I eat meat because I need the protein/calories etc to survive. I don't kill bugs unless they try to bite me.
>>
ITT: Edgy fat people
>>
>>28207355
So we can't kill animals including dogs that bite unless we're feeding our family?

>>28207372
If you're posting on /r9k/ you have the means to not eat meat and still survive and be healthy.
You said every being has a right to live and yet you eat meat. How about you try to practice what you preach.
Would be fine with me killing dogs as long as I used some of the meat?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.