[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to think WE WUZ KINGS was just a meme, but today I noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
File: 699px-Nofretete_Neues_Museum.jpg (102 KB, 699x1023) Image search: [Google]
699px-Nofretete_Neues_Museum.jpg
102 KB, 699x1023
I used to think WE WUZ KINGS was just a meme, but today I noticed a black girl in one of my classes has a tattoo on her shoulder blade of Nefertiti. I was almost transfixed by it

I'd like to ask her out, or at least talk to her about the tattoo but I get shy talking to girls and I don't know if I'll be able to hold it together if she starts talking about Egyptians being black

She also has a nice big ass, btw
pic not related
>>
There is some girl at work that is named Nefertiti. That is one hell of a name to live up to.
>>
>You stare at her tattoo of Nefertiti
>Tyrone has confirmed that dat ass is meaty
>>
But the Egyptians were white. It's been DNA proven
They were never kings.
>>
>>28206452
>I don't know if I'll be able to hold it together if she starts talking about Egyptians being black

What color do you think they were?
>>
>>28207031
>the thought of the Nefertiti tattoo gives you the kick
>meanwhile, Tyrone gives that ass the dick
>>
>>28206452
>you think she cares about egypt
>while tyrone on her pussy eject
>>
it's not a meme, they are teaching this deluded shit in Oxford and Cambridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4
>>
>>28206452

The source is two things:

1. Weird black cults like Black Israelites and Nation of Islam which said everyone was black.

2. Going back even further, it's black identity insecurity. Their stories and national identity is one of failure. They're the losers of history. The slaves, the oppressed. That's boring and nothing you can have pride in. So they over compensate.
>>
File: Eli_Wallach_2953602b.jpg (73 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Eli_Wallach_2953602b.jpg
73 KB, 620x387
>>28207056
LEGIT.

Jews have been covering up this fact for centuries, but DNA testing and ancient historians clearly prove the ruling class of ancient Egypt had blue eyed and light skin.
>>
>>28207266
Well, some blacks like the Nubians can legitimately say they're related to Egyptian pharaohs.

But African Americans have no reason to believe they're even remotely related to the ancient Egyptians since their ancestors were brought to America from Western Africa and probably never came into contact with Egypt.
>>
>>28207241
>Schopenhauer_Wojak.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vg2BMkEjR0
>>
>>28207375

This is always the thing that gets me. I'm white. I don't go around acting like I have ancestral ties to English royalty or Charlemagne. Remember when Obama got elected and everything was all WE PRESIDENT NOW? They're so short sighted and honestly uncultured that they have no true accomplishments, only allegations and constantly trying to stand on the shoulders of someone who might have kinda been black maybe a little. They can't possibly comprehend that they can't be being from the same country means jack shit in terms of ancestry.
>>
>>28207056
Source?
>>28207339
Source?
>>
>>28207762
Google King Tut's DNA is closer to western european dna.
>>
>>28207434
>>28207794
That has been revealed to be a hoax. :/

http://www.livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
>>
>>28207943
You idiot, those are clearly Jews.
>>
>>28207984
who? the authors?

because that nose is black as fuck

of course there's also the concept that because the egyptians are royalty, and there was intermarrying between them and the greeks/ romans, whose nobility spread their seed far and wide, whites have been getting BLACKed for millenia and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>28207762
>>28207943
WE

oregano comment
>>
File: Tut3.jpg (53 KB, 576x656) Image search: [Google]
Tut3.jpg
53 KB, 576x656
>>28207984
why did western Europeans depict themselves like this?
>>
>>28208029
The Jews told them to idito.
>>
>>28207056
then why do white historians go around purposefully disfiguring the noses on sculptures and the features to make them appear 'more white'?

they even teach this at my white texan conservitard school
>>
>>28207943

That only disputes the claim that half of Western European men men share ancestry with Tut. Try again :/
>>
>>28208007
I was memeing about the whole Jews thing. But you're actually retarded if you think intermarriage between Greek and roman "nobility" was commonplace, royalty don't "spread their seed far and wide" king tut died because his ancestors were all related
>>
So any official scientific/archeological compendium was written by Jews and therefore falsified?

Fascinating.
>>
>>28208007
>because that nose is black as fuck

Are you serious? That nose is white. It isn't flat like black people or hooked like arabs.

>whites have been getting BLACKed for millenia and you don't even realize it.

Never mind you've got nothing to say in the first place. Either you're a white cuck or a sour faced nigger trying to get back at Whitney. Kek.
>>
>ancient north-west africans are actually modern sub-saharan west-africans
>anyone who thinks otherwise is a Nazi who thinks they had blond hair and blue eyes

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
File: SoCqg.jpg (73 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
SoCqg.jpg
73 KB, 720x540
>>28208109
>That nose is white
Look up east african people.
>>
>>28208040
>Tries to call someone an idiot
>Spells idiot wrong

Proofread your posts, you fucking short-sighted idiot.
>>
>>28207210
>you think it's all just a meme
>tyrone proves he's still a king
>>
>>28207094
There was a Nubian (black) pharaoh in the New Kingdom and that's when the downfall of the empire began. One black King and they were defeated by all of their neighbors.
>>
>>28206452

>not holdin her up

Its easy OP, just go up to her and shout "WE"
>>
>>28208622
>memeing this hard

Nubians ruled for a hundred years and had a couple of Kings, but the last part is bullshit. Egypt's downfall began 500 years earlier when interconflict ruined the kingdom and made them weak and easy to take over. The Libyans took over for a dynastupy until the Nubians defeated them and the only reason the Assyrians were able to take Egypt was due to the discovery of bronze.

Nubians were legit god-tier warrior. They beat Egypt, Libya and the Arabs twice!

/pol/ needs to stop propagating this tired old meme. the Nubians crafted great diplomatic ties between Egypt, Israel and Persia during the 25th dynasty. So great warriors and great at politics.
>>
>>28208794
*iron

Seriously though, stop the memery.

If anything, blame the Libyans since their rule was responsible for an Egypt easily conquestd by all of it's neighbors.
>>
>>28208794

But they had bronze since like 3000 bc m8 and also they didn't discover bronze because bronze is an alloy
>>
>>28208875
Shut up you pendant. I meant iron.
>>
>>28207056
You're a real moron.
>>
>>28207339
You're also a real moron.
>>
>>28207339
Why do Jews care about black people exactly?
>>
>>28208934
Something about making us all caramel and infertile and... I don't fucking know dude, ask /pol/.
>>
>>28208960
>ask /pol/

Nope, I want nothing to do with those weirdos.
>>
>>28208988
That's where this shit comes from, man. I honestly think that board has a collective cuckoldry fetish and this how they project it to the world, because all of this shit is absolutely asinine.
>>
File: Eternal_Eliot.jpg (113 KB, 700x381) Image search: [Google]
Eternal_Eliot.jpg
113 KB, 700x381
>>28208934
>>28208960
>>28208988

>2k16
>people still think it's a good idea to have half asian, half white sons

It should be illegal tbhq.
>>
>We wus egpytians n sheit

Yeah, but what are you, just you, not your race or your race in the past, what are you doing right now?

You aren't an egyptian and shit, nor are you royalty, nor would you have been welcomed warmly by 'your' ancestors as anything below elite class.

Someone edumacate me on why people are burying their heads into ancient history as an excuse for avoiding improving current conditions and further driving apart race relations?

Why do they pick specifically from ancient egypt, a time so far away that it barely holds any use? Why all the historical cherrypicking?

Why are modern whites, middle and lower class, being blamed for past slavery by dead people which benefitted families mostly working in politics and business now using money gained back then? While lower class whites were used much the same way before and after and even during slavery? Do you think everyone suddenly became rich because they were white due to slavery?

Wut the fug is going on nigga
>>
>>28209035
>To be honestly quite

What's the source on this image? I see it get recycled all the fucking time.
>>
>>28207339
The half life of DNA is only 500 years. That would mean 1/64 of his genetic material would be surviving today, disregarding damage done from the decay that mummification couldn't stop.
>>
>>28209035
>>28209035
Am I supposed to care about what some random dude said in the past?
This means nothing to me.
>>
>>28208917
>"Dey IZ gud bois! Dey jus' a lil' inbred and deyz countries beez corrupt. Dey jus' need more of our women! Den dey get back Ta bein' nobel laureates and inventors n' shieeet."

It happened in India and Iran. Why don't you think Egypt was ruled by an Aryan upperclass?

he thinks shitskins, that adapted to life in a region of the world often referred to as the fertile crescent, had any need for innovation --besides babbys first agriculture.
>>
>>28209075
Tbo Jews.
>>
File: mixed.jpg (13 KB, 230x275) Image search: [Google]
mixed.jpg
13 KB, 230x275
>>28209105
He's the fucking father of the EU you stupid cuck.

>>28209085

pol-check.blogspot.com/2015/06/practical-idealism-by-richard-nicolaus.html

Here's where you can find an English translation of Practical Idealism.
>>
>>28209215
>He's the fucking father of the EU

So what?
>>
>>28208794
Tripfag knows what he's talking about
>>
File: Sarif-bustshot.png (389 KB, 804x863) Image search: [Google]
Sarif-bustshot.png
389 KB, 804x863
>>28209215
>The noble man of the future is neither feudal nor Jewish, neither bourgeois nor proletarian: he will be synthetic.

ADAAAM
>>
>>28209271
Good boi.
Keep it up and Ahmed might just use you as eunuch.

>BREED THE WAR STRAIN OUT!
>The Harvard University professor's proposal called for genetically transforming the German nation by encouraging mating of German women with non-German men, who would be brought into the country in large numbers, and of German men, forcibly held outside of Germany, with non-German women.
>Ten to twelve million German men would be assigned to forced labor under Allied supervision in countries outside of Germany to rebuild their economies. "The objects of this measure," wrote Dr. Hooton, "include reduction of the birthrate of 'pure' Germans, neutralization of German aggressiveness by outbreeding and denationalization of indoctrinated individuals."
>This plan, Hooton estimated, would require at least 20 years to be implemented. "During this period," he went on, "encourage also the immigration and settlement in the German states of non-German nationals, especially males."
>>
>>28209416
If there's any race that deserves to be destroyed, it's the Germans
They're the niggers of Europe
>>
File: Aryan_Man_open_art_Pg14.jpg (252 KB, 400x621) Image search: [Google]
Aryan_Man_open_art_Pg14.jpg
252 KB, 400x621
>>28209438
The smartest and hardest working ethnicity of Europe is also the nigger of Europe?

Just lol @ you.
>>
>>28207031
>that that
dat is just that, retard
>>
>>28207056
Egypt is in North Africa, they were North African. Not the Arab populations we see in Africa today but similar, exhibiting darker skin, darker eyes, and black hair. The white Greeks ruled Egypt in its later years like Cleopatra and what-not, but the majority of the population was still Egyptian. Even still, the most prolific Pharohs were Egyptian, such as Ramses the Great, Nefertiti, and the famous boy-King Tutankhamen. The meme that black people wuz kangs is as bad as who're people also claiming ancestry of the sands.
>>
>>28208794
>nubians ruled for a hundred years
what is that, two generations of kings?
>>
>>28208133
Egypt is east North Africa friend
>>
>>28209578
The meme that shitskins can build evolving, original civilization is as bad as the meme that blacks were Egyptians.

neither is true. It's just a meme.
>>
>>28209438
Found the Turk.
>>
>>28209592
There were five or six Nubian kings according to Wikipedia. The dynasty might've been a little longer than a hundred years. Not really sure.
>>
>>28209719
*Anglo

Don't forget they carpet bombed the fuck out of Germany.
>>
>>28209572
It works if you use "dat ass" in it's entirety as noun, as is common in meme nigger speak.
>>
>>28209628
You don't honestly believe that Egypt was white do you? Why would we be in North Africa that far in the past? I've yet to see conclusive evidence that Egypt was anything but Egyptian besides the fact that you can't seem to accept that there are peoples besides those of European stock that have furthered civilization.
>>
>>28209787
>King Tut 70% related to all British men
>only related to 1% of contemporary Egyptian men

DNA proves it buddy boyo.
>>
>>28208988
you should read anders breivik manifesto
he talks about everything that is currently happening and why it is a bad thing
>>
The "WE WUZ KANGS" thing is older than you think.

If you check the funk and rap and pop from the 1970s and 80s (music videos) you'll see Egyptian iconography, fetishising the Pharos
>>
>>28209841
And then people like you wonder why you have no friends, or friends that you do have are just shit people and why you can't get laid.

You're an ignorant and racist twat. You're too stupid to see how ignorant you are. Go to school, learn read a book for Christssakes.
>>
>>28210217
Man, I disagree with him too, but a blunt response like that just adds fuel to the fire.
>>
>>28209841
see >>28207943
Here's a link to a legit DNA study.
You won't like it.
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf
>>
>>28209880
Yes, read the book by a mass murdering coward who kills children.

Jesus you people must all be in breeds to be this bloody thick.

You're literally stupider than ISIS. It's like, just read their manifesto so you know why try are right to mass murder.

>>28209628

You're even more idiotic than this other poster. Your racism has completely binded you to reality. You live in a bubble of self hatred and thus you lash out at others.

You're pathetic mate, get therapy and read actual books written by scholars on the subject, instead of listening to neo Nazi trash. You silly asshat.
>>
>>28210217
>it's been proven King Tut belonged to the R1b1a2 haplotype which is exclusive to Europe and rarely found anywhere outside of Northern Europe
>"Bleaze! How can you say ziz to me? Read a book! I go fuck goat now."
Oh I'm sorry, does the truth hurt your feel feels?

kill yourself you stupid SJW whore

>>28210248
>reiterates the fact the King Tut belonged to the R1b1 haplotype

If he was Egyptian, he'd be E1b1b. Please learn to read habibi.

>>28210258
TRIGGERED!
>>
>>28209841
Are you trying to say that King Tut was Anglo-Saxon? Give me a source and if it's legitimate I'll respect your argument but until then you're just a /pol/tard who's angry that black people are taking all the white women.
>>
>>28210323
This is the problem is imbeciles like you, you literally know nothing about the foundations of biology and genetics, and you read things that are well above your oaygrade and think you get it.

Protip: you're too stupid to even contribute effectively to society. The bet you can do is spout ignorance on an anonymous Jewish gymnasium.

Stupid buffoon.
>>
>>28210345
No, I'm trying to say he was European--most likely Northern European.

http://medicalxpress.com/pdf231584002.pdf

>>28210407
You're honestly too stupid for me to even talk to if you actually believe the 'we wuz kangs' propaganda.
>>
File: 1447572707538.png (491 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1447572707538.png
491 KB, 612x612
>>28209134
>Aryan upperclass
>>
>>28210426
"Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black', while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."[15] Frank M. Snowden asserts "Egyptians, Greeks and Romans attached no special stigma to the colour of the skin and developed no hierarchical notions of race whereby highest and lowest positions in the social pyramid were based on colour."[16][17] Additionally, typological and hierarchical models of race have increasingly been rejected by scientists in favour of models of geographical origin."

At least try to go to community college you /pol/shitstain.

Everyone thinks you're shit dude. It's not blacks that are ruining the country, it's people like you who lack any powers of reasoning beyond much meme kangs, lol blacks dumb.

You're too stupid to understand the world, so at least listen to those who can. Go to school, learn history, study psychology, and for the love of God stop listening to neo Nazi teenagers on an ancient Greek philosophy symposium.

Ya dummy.
>>
>>28210426

>his Y-chromosome markers are the same
>ergo, he must have been a full-blooded northern-european

I guess Quincy Jones must be 100% European then, after all, he got himself DNA tested and his male-line descent is European. So what if he's only 34%? Must be 100%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Jones

Those men from the Revis family in Yorkshire must also be 100% non-European, after all, that's what their male line is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-431948/Yorkshireman-share-DNA-African-tribes.html
>>
>>28207056
The Egyptians were jews, it's fucking obvious.
>>
>>28207023
just remember that there are people called ISIS because of the egypt god
>>
>>28212175
ISIS is called so because it's an anagram for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>28206452
Egyptoans werent black, they were described as closer to what indians look like today
>>
>>28206452
If you go by the one drop rule they were black. You and I both know there had at least a little nigger in them. Even today many middle eastern countries are brimming with negro blood because most of the slaves they took from sub saharan Africa were women. Arabs quickly learned not to use black males as workers or soldiers
>>
>>28212252
They were black. And still are. And some are also middle eastern.

But it doesn't actually matter unless you're a racist.
>>
>>28212205
I don't think he was arguing otherwise to be honest m8
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.