[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greatest fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12
File: 1461044133494.gif (247 KB, 319x400) Image search: [Google]
1461044133494.gif
247 KB, 319x400
What's your biggest fear robots?

>afraid of shadow people showing up during another sleep paralysis episode
>>
File: 1438903662824.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1438903662824.gif
1 MB, 400x300
I fucking hate that smile.jpg picture. Shit makes my heart drop everytime I see it in a dark room. I almost shot my fucking screen when I saw that at 4am in the morning once.
>>
>>28205814

I'm afraid that the dissapearence of the shadow people in my life and the beggining of the (gang)stalker are connected. I've never felt constant fear like I have recently.

I'm also afraid of my own imagination. I keep vividly imagining things around me that scare the shit out of me. If I concentrate really hard I can make them stop but idk why I'm doing it in the first place.
>>
>>28205814
dying alone without my little sisters.
>>
File: 11052936_p0.jpg (199 KB, 400x747) Image search: [Google]
11052936_p0.jpg
199 KB, 400x747
>tfw shadow people from sleep paralysis appears in the dark
>>
>>28205814
That's your problem op they feed on your fear. I used to see them multiple times a week and it was horrible. Just start yelling at them and show them you aren't scared. I haven't seen them in months since I quit putting up with their crap
>>
4Chan is finally shut down.

Not sure where i would go, i dont like the other chans and i have been here for as long as i can remember.
>>
Do you know. When I was a kid I used to have a recurring nightmare I was in my bunk bed and I'd wake up and see an Anubis head hanging down from the top bunk, talking to me.
>>
Hurting my knee caps.
>>
>>28205814
At the moment I'm more disgust oriented than fear. I am disgusted by pathogen vectors like roaches, spiders, and flies. I used to actually take comfort in hearing gun shots as a child
>>
>>28205942
>yelling
>during sleep paralysis

Wat
>>
>>28205814
I have had sleep paralysis twice. Neither time did I see anything; I was just literally awake and unable to move. I think a lot of people don't know what sleep paralysis is.

I used to be afraid of people who had had their faces burnt off, so much so that I once saw a movie featuring one such (prosthetically created) person and couldn't easily sleep or even properly close my eyes for years afterward. It was an expression of fairly severe OCD, but I think I'm over it.
>>
>>28205993
No I meant the second you are able to move again just flip out on them and don't be scared. They'll leave you alone if they can't feed on your fear
>>
>>28205984

>I used to actually take comfort in hearing gun shots as a child

Next level edgy
>>
>>28205993
Happened to me once during an episode that I was able to scream but not move. Really weird sensation. I could hear myself scream but I couldn't feel myself screaming.
>>
File: 1461198203881.jpg (44 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1461198203881.jpg
44 KB, 251x231
>>28206033
During sleep paralysis people are half awake and still dreaming, that's why they see all the crazy shit.
>>
running out of alcohol desu
>>
>>28206070
Not always true. Like I said, I have been fully awake during two episodes of it. This was when I was able to lucid dream; after a dream quickly ended, I was still awake but could not move or speak whatsoever. I remained paralyzed for about 10 seconds each time.
>>
>>28205984
Most every living thing on Earth is a pathogen vector... You're gonna need a much more specific reason to single these guys out.
>>
File: 1460060036001.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1460060036001.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
My biggest fear is my mom finally succumbing to her lupus and leaving me all alone
>>
>>28206110
>Most every living thing on Earth is a pathogen vector
Flies that lay eggs in human flesh seriously disgust me. I don't know if any can be found in North America but I hope not. Also flies have anthrax
Spiders in general are gross becuse they can carry horrible toxins. Roaches eat shit and corpes so I don't like them.
>>
>>28205814
whats this shadow people thing? i've heard about it
tell me more about sleep paralysis and shadow people
>>
File: 1440284658668.png (75 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1440284658668.png
75 KB, 184x184
>>28205942
>>28205993
I used to experience that when i was a lil kid, at one point i remember somehow getting up and touching the thing. Didnt have anymore night terrors, shadow people or sleep paralysis since then.

That shit was bad though, not missing it.
>>
File: 1461647890739.jpg (45 KB, 667x321) Image search: [Google]
1461647890739.jpg
45 KB, 667x321
>>28206234
Imagine waking up and finding that you can't move.

Only your eyes can move.

You're breathing begins to become more and more labored.

Then all of a sudden a black figure appears at the edge of your eye.

He gets closer and closer until you can feel him over you.
>>
>>28205814
i didn't mind sleep paralysis, it was claustrophobic and a little scary but I knew I'd wake up, it was caused by myself trying to induce sleep paralysis
>>
File: 1460606465555.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460606465555.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>28205814
Death. There are some things in life that are worse than death though, so I don't know. I guess torture. I've watched so much shock material that I live in constant fear and paranoia of getting my earholes/ eyes/ nostrils/ urethra/ testicles tortured in some form. The holes are what cause the most fear. The butthole not so much, I guess. Not unless it sustained severe damage. Insects too. Their texture on my skin is enough for me to blow my brains out. The sensitive spots. The neck too. Running out of breath. The bones. Drowning, suffocating, buried alive. The bloody meat isn't such a big deal, I can even get off to that. Getting stabbed in the stomach, getting my buttocks cannibalized, getting my leg chopped off with an axe, all of that would be fine. I want to die with a raging hard on. That's just meat. That's sex. Any amount of pain is terrifying but to be kept captive for years and to be living a hell on earth is something I expect to happen to me for some reason. My intuition tells me I will face great pain in the future. Maybe I think I deserve it. My biggest fear is to live, after all? Living means pain. I don't believe in hell but something like that existing would coincide with the injustice of this world perfectly. I will probably rot for eternity with constant pain. Humans scare me. They are the predators and I am the prey. Born to be prey, abortion is a hero. My biggest fear is not any of this, after all. Everything. I fear everything. That includes nothing. The human brain. Our perception of this world riding on the coattails of our language. I'm afraid of the human brain. The human brain is like a casket. Those who breed should be branded terrorists and be gunned down in the streets. My name is fuckfuckfuck and I have to go feed my imaginary fish. Goodbye.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 747x491
>>28205814
my teeth rotting in my mouth and I am able to pick them out

or anything losing teeth related.

i really don't want to lose my teeth
>>
>>28206323
Imagine getting diagnosed with cancer and your insurance isn't going to cover it
>>
>>28206193
I think you have a very simplistic understanding of what a "fly" is. True flies are insects of the order Diptera, which has approximately 1,000,000 fucking species. Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater. A gigantic fucking baby, at that.

A very small minority of insects are parasitic on humans. There is, out of that ONE MILLION SPECIES, only ONE which is a significant parasite of human flesh (the human botfly). Think about how ridiculous those numbers are.

The native range of this species is exclusive to Latin America, and even there it is not a common pest.

I could not find any source that stated that insects actively transmit anthrax. The only important vector of this disease in humans is contaminated meat, as far as I know.

There are literally about two dozen fatally venomous spider species WORLDWIDE out of about 50,000 identified. In specific regions, this number is even lower.

Even the most dangerous spider species on Earth have only claimed less than one person annually, mostly children, and few bites cannot be quickly and easily cured with antivenin.

Some cockroaches will opportunistically consume feces and corpses. So do dogs and vultures, respectively. Are you scared of them?

Unless you're shitting on your floor, the cockroaches you'll find in a house are mostly eating pretty clean food scraps.

Let's overcome your fears together, anon.
>>
>>28205942
I like to shower in the dark because the shadow people come to me then. I can feel them itching at my skin like insects. They thrive on fear. Bald hairless naked old vile men. Creatures of the night. Their purpose is to eat, fuck and kill. They communicate through the senses and climb up the walls of my bathroom. At any given moment they will tear apart the illusion of safety, the fabric of reality, and they will tear your eyeballs out of your skull and skullfuck you into another dimension. Your entire life is a TV show in the shadow people realm. You are their entertainment and their food, and once you are at peace they will manipulate space time to bring you unending misery. They feed on your paranoia just as much as they feed on your trust, you might as well kill yourself. Happy birthday dear anon, happy birthday to you.
>>
Permanent damage. My wrists are fucked from sitting at the computer all day. Now my back is starting to give me grief too. I'm afraid I'll be a wreck before 30.
>>
Sleeping in a cabin deep in the woods... WITHOUT A GUN.
>>
>getting my thighs or arteries slashed and bleeding to death

Blood gets me extremely nauseaous and I'm extremely careful when touching my inner thighs
>>
gang violence to be honest

The town I live in is riddled with it. We live on the safe side but my brother is really Mexican looking and I don't want to lose him. I swear I'd snap and start shooting at any spic with suspicious clothing.
>>
>>28206557
What city?

Also why are you living in gang territory?
>>
>>28206557
>learn situational awareness
>carry a gun
>>
>>28206584
Too poor to move anywhere else. We are literally in the safest part of town, though. Still, anything could happen. The city is Salinas, by the way.
>>
>>28206766
>Salinas

Mamastes
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.