[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just witnessed the cucking of a lifetime. I decided to join
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 19905239482983.jpg (59 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
19905239482983.jpg
59 KB, 500x324
I just witnessed the cucking of a lifetime.

I decided to join some friends in smoking weed, we had all gotten together to drink and let loose a little.

One of my friends brought his friend and his girlfriend. The friend was this goofy, seemingly good natured black guy. Emphasis on goofy - and his girlfriend was WAY out of his league. She's this gorgeous white-latina mix with fuck-me eyes and a lot of cleavage, and a way of talking to you where she seems completely interested.

Anyway, we head to the usual smoking spot, which is too small for this many people. Usually it's only two people in there, this time there are seven of us. This hot girl, lets call her Stacy, sits between me and the chaddest one of this group. Honestly none of these guys are close friends, but sometimes I've thought it's fun to include myself. We start smoking the weed- she's holding the jay like she was born to, and starts casually sliding to the right towards Chad. He's cracking jokes, and the whole time slowly sliding his arm around this girl's waist.

Stacy is wearing a low cut shirt with a high waist, so her stomach is exposed. This guy, Stacy's boyfriend, is literally sitting right across from his girlfriend as Chad puts his arm around her, ignoring it. We get stoned, and she slides from her stool into his lap. This motherfuckers hand goes to her tit and rests there, in full view of everyone, but these people are too high to say anything. It's just that brazen.

The guy to the right of me is a decent human being and is getting pretty visibly uncomfortable with what's going on, and suggests we leave the room.

As we're walking back, Chad is holding this girl's fucking hand. He asks her if she wants to go for a walk- this bitch is clearly blazed out of her mind off those two big hits. She says yes, and they go walking outside together. This MOTHERFUCKED LITERALLY WINKS AT ME behind her back as they walk out together.
>>
Stacy's boyfriend starts getting worked up, he doesn't understand where his girlfriend went. A few of the other people there get up and go look for her.

I was stoned and extremely uncomfortable with what very obviously just happened, and I said goodbye and left.

So yea. Got high with some people, one of them literally steals this dude's girlfriend away right in front of his face, and the guy says nothing. No one says anything. We all just let it happen.
>>
>>28204459
underage b&

Ub453
>>
Now that's a spicy meatball of cuckery. Go on OP.
>>
>>28204459
womemes

lmao
>>
>>28204496
That's it. I went home. I couldn't handle it.

No one said anything. I cannot believe no one else noticed. It's just impossible.

>>28204483
Not even. I'm a senior in college.
>>
The fuck? I don't know how beta you are but if I was friends with the boyfriend at all I would have said something pretty damn quick. Like just say loudly, "What the fuck are you doing with anon's girl?" and everyone will look and then anon will be forced to acknowledge it and you don't have to say anything else.
You're a pretty bad friend man
>>
>>28204480
>he doesn't understand where his girlfriend went.

what the fuck? why? was he so stoned?

>We all just let it happen.

it's disgraceful. I probably would have caused a massive outrage towards the faggot who stole my bitch. that's the least you can do. the most one can do is literally commit a murder. no asshat should touch your girl. it's simply not happening.
>>
>>28204530
I wasn't. First time I met him, or the girl.

I was too stoned to say anything. Smoking makes me a beta. The chad in the group smokes all the time, every day, and has a way higher tolerance than I do.
>>
>>28204540
>what the fuck? why? was he so stoned?
He was a massive cuck, and this was the first time he got high (or one of the first) and he didn't know how to handle it. I guess he thought we had just bonded as a friend group or some shit, which is why they were "hugging"
>>
>>28204581
>I guess he thought we had just bonded as a friend group or some shit, which is why they were "hugging"

this is exactly why drugs are degenerate.
>>
>>28204597
Honestly weed is pretty degenerate.
>>
And this is why I don't want a gf. How can anyone when women behave like this?
>>
this is pretty much my fetish.

nerdy losers having their gf stolen right in front of them.

please tell all relevant stories op. I wish you didnt leave so i could get the conclusion of this story.
>>
>>28204724
OP here. To be fair, she obviously had a slutty side that Chad zeroed in on.

This is why you don't have stacy as your girlfriend.
>>
At least it was a nigger getting cucked and not the reverse.
>>
>>28204691
homeboy just has a dumb friend. girls a fucking massive whore, and the chad is a dick.

either way everyone in there seems fucking retarded.
>>
>bringing your gf to a bro hangout

What a fucking idiot.
>>
this is why i smoke weed alone.
>>
>>28204812
why because somebody will steal your girl?
>>
>degenerates engaging in degeneracy
Why does this surprise you, degenerate?
>>
>>28204830
i get uncomfortable enough around people sober. no way could i handle watching some guy make off with someone's gf right in front of me.
>>
I'm just still struggling to understand how everyone can just be a bystander to cuckolding and not say a word. Is this really the society we live in?
>>
>>28204879
Smoking should only be a thing between bros. No hoes.
>>
OP here. Apparently one of my friends saw her crying and running away from Chad about 10 minutes after we left the smoke spot.
>>
>>28204887
Why defend those who wont defend themselves?
>>
This cuckolding happening in Society is getting out of control.
>>
This is why i will never have a gf before i can be a fun and easy going person
>>
File: paladin.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
>>28204904
Because you're not an edgmaster nihilist.
>>
>>28204597
Yeah dude all drugs are degenerate you're so much better than people who do drugs posting on an anon image board

Smoke some fucking dimethyltryptamine and then come back here and tell me about the degeneracy you just experienced

Fucking ignorant cuck
>>
If I saw this happening I'd get up and tell the guy to leave dude's girlfriend alone. That's a shitty thing to do and anyone who advocates her CHEATING ON HER BOYFRIEND would get torn apart.
>>
>>28204981
shut the fuck up Terrence McKenna

>lol I'll use the full scientific name of the drug I smoke

go play with the machine elves some more dude cmon

be serious
>>
>>28205008
Imagine yourself 10x more beta. This is what weed does to me.

If I were on some speed, fuck yea I'd do that. Maybe even sober.

We were all too stoned. He paid the price.
>>
>>28205030
You want me to call it NN-DMT? idk I could care less I don't think we need to be discussing drugs over /r9k/ anyways I just think it's fucking ridiculous to call drug users degenerates I'm sure that anon wouldn't give two shits about alcohol consumption or cigarette smoking
>>
Sounds like OP made up the story as part of a fetish.

Note how he wrote the whole thing in full sentences rather than free texting it.
>>
>>28205260
I got home, slept an hour to sober up, and then wrote what happened.

I don't greentext, suck a dick.
>>
>>28205260
it's not that extraordinary of a story. something similar happened to me.
>>
>>28205260
*greentexting

Need to make original. Here.
>>
>>28205269
can you text/call your friend to find out what happened and tell us?
>>
>>28205282
greentext it. make the thread interesting,
>>
File: 1429823785550.jpg (38 KB, 426x440) Image search: [Google]
1429823785550.jpg
38 KB, 426x440
>>28205008
>If I saw this happening i'd whiteknight the druggie slut
>>
Regular hash-smoker here, I really don't find this situation plausible at all.

If that happened, I would smash chad's head with a large glass bong (pineapple express style) and stab him in the face with the broken glass neck. Basically doesn't matter how stoned i am I would still flip my shit, actually hit my brother in the face on saturday with my night-stick after drinking and smoking weed for 3 days straight over the long weekend in Ausfagland because I was sick of his chad bullshit and stupid cunt-faced gf
>>
>>28205429
That's because you smoke regularly.

Literally none of us smoke regularly other than the friend of mine to my left (who suggested we leave) and the Chad.

The rest of us were just trying to understand how to pass a cig in a fucking circle. We were blazed. Shit did not make sense.

This girl just lost all boundaries when she got stoned. She was pressing her leg into my leg, too. It was fucking weird.
>>
>>28205030

>scientific name

Spooky scary chemicals
>>
To all you people saying this is fake, its not implausible at all. Personally, smoking can make me pretty damn stupid, and I know other people who can be the same way, especially first time smokers. I've seen real life cucks too and girls who would actually pull this shit. I've seen far more ridiculous stories on /r9k/
>>
>>28205032
Weed does this to me excaberates the fuck out of my already dysfunctional Social anxiety can only really smoke it by myself for this reason
>>
What's the ethnicity of chad?
>>
>>28205335
pretty boring story

>never have had friends before
>go to community college club
>end up making friends with some members
>don't smoke but would go to smoking sheds with them
>club president claims to be "lesbian"
>end up hanging out in the lgbt center with her and actual lesbian
>usually sit quietly because no personality
>pres gets asked out by male navy reservist
>seems like a nice guy but don't talk to him much
>they start dating
>army guy joins club, seems like a tryhard and postures a lot
>navybf seem to get along with him
>they share military stories and stuff
>army guy is nice to me
>tries to whip my skelly ass into shape
>feel bad for judging him
>one day, hanging out in the evening on campus
>most people gone
>navybf's at work
>pres and army guy flirting
>says she wants to "experiment with her sexuality"
>they go off together
>feel bad but tell myself it's not my business and i don't know navybf well
>other people know and no one says anything
>later hear pres complaining to club about how navybro thinks she's cheating on him and how unfair he's being
>whiteknighting everywhere
>distance myself from club
>later hear they broke up and her and army guy "started dating" a week later
>they break up 6 months later when he cheats on her
>>
File: 3 Ravens.png (467 KB, 778x768) Image search: [Google]
3 Ravens.png
467 KB, 778x768
>>28205475
Tolerance is a fair factor but are you seriously fucking kidding me if you can't take any responsibility for that situation as a fucking adult senior in college?!

Do you just magically 'lose all sense of boundaries' every time you consume any altering substance like a cup of coffee or smoke a cigarette because you don't have any intolerance to said substance? Everyone in this story is a fucking disgrace, not degenerate a fucking shameful disgrace.

You need to seriously call out that dude and that stupid cunt (maybe go a little bit lighter on her if >>28204901 is true)
with your friend and take some fucking charge m8.

When I was acting violently drunk or stoned, it because I was consciously angry about something that eats at my soul every waking minute and I specifically wanted my actions to reflect that and demonstrate that I backed my shit up for once.

I do regret it but he did see it my way for once and I feel as though that is a lesson I should try to pass onto you OP.

Tl;dr: Fuck up chad's shit as much as you can or at least call him out and do the same with stacy but also interrogate the cunt with bf about what she did with him, situation might be salvagble.
>>
>>28204459
But what about Stacy's mom
>>
All of these white knight betas

The girl by your description was going to do it anyway, it was just a matter of time.

As for what to do in this situation, you wink back at him and whisper 'she's got warts dude, be careful' and scamper off.
>>
>>28204540
>your girl
>your
>implying ownership

mate, you cant fucking own another human being. she is free to do whatever she wants
>>
>>28205909
>being this cucked.

original comentarino
>>
>>28204755
You'll love this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
>>
>>28205909
It's just a way of phrasing gf/bf, das my girl, my girl said, so i was w/ my girl.

Stop.
>>
>>28204459
>white-latina
>gorgeous

nice fantasy novel faggot
>>
>>28205927
thank you anon for sharing the video that was linked in your post
>>
Why the fuck would I defend a friend who is dating a skank?

If anything I would call her out then tell my "friend' he can do much better and to just let her ass walk home.

No white knighting necessary, the relationship was clearly going to end that night anyway so why prolong the inevitable?333
>>
>>28205944
He was high so you can't blame him.
>>
>>28204459
>>28204480

Dude only has himself to blame. You need to have a fucking spine and call your girl out on bs right away. Also, he should have slapped the other guy for being disrespectful right in front of him.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.