[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
exgf feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33
File: tfw.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
You hanging in there anon? How long has it been?
>>
Is it true that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
>>
>>28204287

6 or 8 years, shes married to some chad for a few years now and have a kid
>>
File: 1418774417637.jpg (260 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1418774417637.jpg
260 KB, 800x609
in 2 month it will be a year. She was my gf for 4 years, we lost our virginity to each other, and now we havent spoken in months.

All I want in my life is her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGT7VZh6slo
>>
>>28204287
It's getting better every day, but I won't know when I'm 100%. Really desperate to date another girl. Almost 5 months since....

>>28204401
I don't know man, I would say ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>28204287
A year. We're still friends, but I'm heart broken when I hear about her bf. I had to break up with her when I found out that I'm gay. I just want to die
>>
File: thosefeels.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thosefeels.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>28204451
I know those feels bro

I made up with mine now we're on to year 5.

Whatever it is you can probably work it out if you could stay with her for 4 years.
>>
10 months. We broke up because she moved to another country. I was willing to try to make it work over distance, but she wasn't. I guess she was right. I have had dates since but none have resulted in a new gf.
>>
>>28204287

what movie is that from? fuck you jap moot, unoriginal
>>
>>28204492
I'm this one >>28204455

I was with her for three years, I really wish I could make it work, but it didn't end well. :/
>>
File: Untitled.png (49 KB, 483x493) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
49 KB, 483x493
>tfw she finally gets it
>tfw she's still madly in love with me
>tfw I treat her like shit anyway
>>
>>28204287
>exgf
>r9k
>>
>>28204287
almost 2 years. first and only gf in my almost 30 years. were together almost 4 years, friends for two years before that.

she cucked and dumped me after going to the gym for only two months. last I heard she is a tinder-guy a week now. every once in awhile I get the sick feeling to check her social media accounts I havnt blocked from myself and after feel nothing. Looking back she was a terrible girlfriend, a terrible friend, and not a very nice person. I was just very lonely.
>>
>>28204287
Since Feb 14th.

Broke up with my on valentines day by confessing to being in a relationship with roommates since we got together.

First and last relationship I guess.
>>
>>28204566
Damn anon that's some bullshit, she was a cunt tho. don't let that paint the picture for any other relationships that you might get into man.
>>
>>28204287
If you've had an ex-gf you don't belong here, normafilth.
>>
File: 1459262589302.png (2 MB, 1615x865) Image search: [Google]
1459262589302.png
2 MB, 1615x865
>>28204287
8 or 9 years, give or take
After I finish college, I'll get a decent job and fool some girl into liking me
>>
>>28204401
imo yes

you get over the loss of the love in a few months even if the love lasted years

also the good feelings beat the bad ones
>>
5 years. I still keep our mail correspondence from when I was overseas under my bed. She kept me alive, and now I wish she hadnt.
>>
>>28204683
>tripfag
>probably was one of the wizardfags who ruined the board after the first feelfag flight
>normafilth
>not normal faggot

literally kill yourself.
>>
File: fatsadpepe3.jpg (16 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
fatsadpepe3.jpg
16 KB, 193x200
>>28204683
robots don't become normies when they their cocks touch the flesh of a human vagina

they continue exist on the fringes of society rarely fitting in anywhere and barely coping socially ... the curse / blessing of being an intelligent introvert

if robots never managed to get their seed home none of us would exist, so necessarily some of us must reproduce at some point even if it's by accident.
>>
I had a dream about her tonight. It wasn't good.
>>
>>28204436
Same here, all my ex gfs are now married with kids
>>
>>28204850
Nah, if a """"""""robot""""""" gets his dick touched he was never a robot to begin with. He was a failed normalfag at best, and a late blooming chad at worst.
>>
>>28205010
Dude, just fuck off. I was in your shoes, you weren't in mine. You can't even contemplate how it feels.
>>
>>28205034
You don't fit in here. Fuck off crypt-chad.
>>
>>28205045
Look around kiddo, you are the one who doesn't fit in this thread, the other 17 of us do.
>>
File: 1458625572720.jpg (173 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
1458625572720.jpg
173 KB, 786x576
>>28204287
It's been about 11 months at this point. She really was the perfect person, to me at least. She's said quite a bit of nasty stuff behind my back, but I still love her anyways. I'd take her back in an instant or help her if she ever needed it.
Sadly, I'm just endlessly longing for the past. I'm sure she's not even the same person anymore. Maybe I'll move on one day...
>>
>>28204287
almost 7 months now. maybe longer, i hate thinking about it still. i see her and i want to strangle her.
>>
>>28204287
I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is going to break up with me tomorrow if she can get the courage to. She came over tonight, cried and hugged me, and said she wasn't ready to talk yet but she'll be ready tomorrow night. We've been together 2 years and I moved across the country about 6 months ago to be with her. She's been very distant so it doesn't feel incredibly sad, at least yet. I'm still not really sure why so hopefully I at least get a decent reason from her, but knowing how she is I probably won't.
>>
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
that feel when you were at one point in your life in a successful, mature relationship
that feel when not anymore
that feel when spending your 20s, prime of youth, alone
that feel when she is getting fucked by her current boyfriend every day and night
that feel when they could've been having boring vanilla sex but you had to convert her into all kinds of kinky fucked up shit
that feel when you have very little difficulty imagining exactly how its going on
that feel when alcohol is the only there is, and it doesn't even fucking help
that feel when friends keep asking how come you don't have someone, it's been a while
that feel when for you it seems like it was a month ago
that feel.
>>
9 months. I still have dreams about her. Hard to let go fully. We were together only a year but she was one of only two women I've ever fallen in love with. I sobbed the day she left. I still think about her but I'm happy that the thoughts of her are going away. The pain left not too long ago too.
>>
>>28205010
you're thinking wizard

most wizards are robots
but only some robots are wizards
>>
>>28205268
>prime of youth alone

That's a feel I know all too well.
>>
File: cover.jpg (86 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
86 KB, 358x358
>>28204287
my ex and i broke up about a month ago and we're trying to coexist in the same studio because she doesn't have a job (and refuses to leave because she "cosigned the lease" etc.) and i'm a wageslave who doesn't have enough money to move out AND pay for my current place.... she's moving to cali in a month to go back to uni, where her rich parents will begin to pay entirely for her life again.

things are not going well over here, brothers....she and i are slowly losing our patience with each other and she's begun to sleep around, which pisses me off even more. the sensations of fear, isolation, and helplessness are growing exponentially every day. I have no friends to talk to, aside from my "work-friends."

the worst part is her entitlement; despite not paying for anything, and for having other options for housing, i.e., her parents living a few miles away, she continues to threaten me with empty bullshit and abuse me emotionally.

not sure if i'm gonna make it guys.
>>
File: feeels.jpg (7 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
feeels.jpg
7 KB, 167x200
>>28205268
>>28205311
>I so know those feels bro

only spent a few months broken up with mine and it was literally the hardest thing I've ever been through.

when they say you have a broken heart they mean your heart is literally ceasing to work correctly

seriously think I might have a heart condition after the enormous stress and depression it caused

I particularly remember those feels of waking up expecting her to be sleeping right there next to you and there's fucking nothing. Just nothing. Cold empty bed.

Fuck those are some bad bad bad, sad feels.

People telling you to just get over her and find someone else. Tfw you don't want anyone else you just want her back so bad. So so bad.

I feel blessed that she didn't look for someone else. She waited to see if we'd get back together. And we did. That's when I realised she's a NAWALT and I'm keeping her.
>>
It is our anniversery today

Thanks op you fucking cunt
>>
>>28205392
fight club man. i found god through fighting, and it helps me cope with my pain. i cant help but remember the lies she told me. and all the dicks she has now inserted into herself.
>>
>>28205392
ring her parents up and tell them whats going on

just because she's a dirty cock riding slut who hates you doesn't mean her parents automatically will hate you
>>
These and fembot threads are disgusting. I hate every single one of you.
>>
>>28204401

If that were true I wouldn't be drinking this alcohol
>>
that feel when.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbNg5_Jtd8k
>>
>>28204401
>>28205500

lets put it this way:

say you won a trillion dollars, got to spend like $200 of those trillion dollars then lost the fortune to a bank error.

was it better to have had a trillion dollars and lost a trillion dollars or better to have never had a trillion dollars

SAME FUCKING DEAL
>>
>>28204287
8 years. She recently got in contact with me again, she said she wanted to try again. I acted like the worlds biggest retard and I'm pretty sure I blew my chance. She's stopped texting/calling me for weeks now. fucking FUCK I'm an idiot. I can't stop thinking about her, this is hell
>>
>>28205535
once you had those trillion dollars for 5 years, and those trillion dollars used to wake you up in the morning in nicest imaginable ways, once those trillion dollars whispered into your ear sweet promises of perpetual love, once you learned every single dot, curve and birthmark of the trillion dollars, and then trillion of dollars decides she wants to go get fucked by 10 dudes in the following few months, only to tell you that... it's not the fucking same.
>>
It's been almost a year since we broke up.

>inb4 normie reee
This relationship was a miracle on my end. I did some middle school tier shit to ask her to the prom and she amazingly said yes and it went off from there. I honestly think that there was a point where she didn't love me anymore and just stayed with me because I didn't really do anything wrong. I treated her well and her parents liked me so she probably would have just felt bad pulling the plug like that. But one day she stopped saying "I love you" when I did to her and a few days later she finally ripped off the band-aid, and here we are. She's on boyfriend #2 since the breakup and I'm still alone.
>>
>>28205587
>prom

Get the fuck over it, it was high school bullshit. You're a normie and you'd get another gf as soon as you stop moping about this one.
>>
>>28204537
>>tfw I treat her like shit anyway
She deserves it desu
>>
File: skellsit.jpg (36 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
skellsit.jpg
36 KB, 600x545
Its been over 9 years and I only got to spend two weekends with her, one weekend a year... I spent so much money to visit her, buying the meals and hotels, but the distance was to much and she left me. I haven't had a girl since. I'll never know what its like to spend even a week with a girl... I miss her so much but she faked her suicide to get away from me. That's how terrible I am.
>>
>>28204287
Two years this coming August. College has a funny way of stripping all a girl's morals.
>>
>>28205645
>faker her own suicide
>to get away from you

robobro that's messed up dude

what else was going on in that relationship?
>>
>>28204287
It's been around one and a half year now, and it only recently came to me how much i miss being with someone.
We've benn together for almost a year, we broke up the day ebfore our one year anniversary.
We lost our virginity to eachother and spent almost every day together.
I did thing i couldn't even think of before we met. During that almost one year i lost all my friends and build my life around her.

Now I'm here alone playing vidya and masturbating furiously everyday while she had a bf who she just broke up recently with.
Feel weird but i don't feel the slightest motivation to go back and talk to her even tho deep inside i envy it.
>>
File: cover.jpg (573 KB, 1160x1160) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
573 KB, 1160x1160
>>28205461
i've wanted to do this for a while. i used to be calm, temperate, and "chill", but i find myself becoming aggressive, bitter, and hateful as the years go by. i think fighting could help diffuse some of my anger.
>>
>>28204683
So if i had an ex-gf because she made a move on me and my beta reflexes after pusing out a million times tell me to go with it, and then i end up in worse mental condition than before makes me a normie then fuck you i am one.
I've been a neet since my gf left me and before that i only played games and smoked pot so you decide trippo.
>>
File: 1368636046039.jpg (149 KB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
1368636046039.jpg
149 KB, 1600x1230
>>28205660

We had really started making plans to start a family and for me to move to her state, I was in Arizona and her in California. But I was broke, drowning in school debt. I decided to join the military to give us both a chance at a better life, but she hated me for doing the same thing her father did (she never told me how much she disliked her dad's career, a navy officer). She left me two weeks before I shipped for basic training.

I though I could change her mind eventually, so I tried calling her a few times in tech school. She got tired of hearing from me I guess, and the last time I called her a guy (who I later found out was her new bf) came on pretending to be her cousin and told me she killed herself and never to call her number again.

I found out from another mutual friend that she was alive and just didn't want to see me, however I happened to be stationed at a base that was in cali so I took a drive to see her. I got to her new address and knocked to enter, but no one responded. I called her old home number and recognized her grandma's voice, telling me to leave the property and stop harassing her.

I got drunk downtown, spent 400 bucks on a stripper, and passed out in my car. Drove back the next day. Been alone ever since. I regret enlisting every day.
>>
>>28205770
fucking hell, I don't have it this bad.
>>
>>28205770
>though I could change her mind eventually, so I tried calling her a few times in tech school. She got tired of hearing from me I guess, and the last time I called her a guy (who I later found out was her new bf) came on pretending to be her cousin and told me she killed herself and never to call her number again.

more feels I know bro

>risk everything to do something for a chance of a better life together
>she hates you for it and dumps you

don't try go back to school if/when you get a new one. that's a mistake I made. she will most probably hate you for it even after encouraging you to do it.
>>
>>28205836

I pray you never do friend.
>>
>>28205861

I wish I had known that sooner. But I was young, rash, and my parents and her dad were all in the military. It seemed like the right choice. But she was always so private with her feelings...
>>
File: 1438048158844.jpg (37 KB, 357x293) Image search: [Google]
1438048158844.jpg
37 KB, 357x293
>>28204287
Been a solid year I can only say way better now then back then.
>>
>>28205770
Man never ever try to convience women if they make up their mind it's over.
I've fall for this too. Just hang on try to get off your mind off her, play vidya watch movies spend time with friends if you have any, just don't get the feels get over your conciousness.
Hang in there man.
>>
File: 1458112337162.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1458112337162.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>28204287
6 years this July.

It never gets better until you meet a new girl. You'll never forget her.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (143 KB, 551x551) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
143 KB, 551x551
>>28205770
Damn son that story is completely eye watering and it's sad that all the things we do for women comes back to bite us in the ass.
>>
>>28205962
this ^

those years of your life are now hardwired brain memories that are not able to be extracted

no amount of booze or drugs will cure the pain

another woman might fill the void and allow you to heal but you will still have the scar
>>
5 months now.

Fuck, it feels like forever longer. Weird thing is I don't miss her too much, I just miss touching vagina. Oh well :^)
>>
>>28205770
>I regret enlisting every day
Don't. You were broke and drowning in school debt and that girl had daddy issues. 99% she would have left you anyway - worst case scenario she would have married you then found you unattractive for being poor and in debt and cucked your ass with the same guy she's with now or become mentally ill since she's unstable.

I know it's hard to let things go and see a future after a breakup when you had planned a future together but believe me Anon: life WILL get better eventually. I know at least 5 people who were in the exact same situation or worse - 2 joined the military, went overseas for a year, the girl at home cheated and then left them over a text message while they were in a bloody war zone. But now one of them is married to an 8/10 girl from Germany (his ex was maybe a 5 or 6 at best) and the other one got really ripped and is slaying pussy left and right - he doesn't even want a girlfriend anymore even though he could have pretty much any girl at this point.

You found one girlfriend so you can find another and you will be in a much better situation when you do since you have a job and less debt. The situation sucks right now but the best way is to look forward to better things and actively improve yourself - you can do it Anon!
>>
File: 1321844063539.jpg (282 KB, 1230x862) Image search: [Google]
1321844063539.jpg
282 KB, 1230x862
>>28205933

It's been 9 years and I still think about her every day... She was one of those girls that was mean to the world but nice to you. She had her problems but she was so infatuated with me I never thought shed leave me.

Haven't found a girl that wants to be my gf, and I'm about to turn 30. The wound never heals, it just doesn't come into your mind as often. But when it does. The pain is as fresh as the day the wound was cut. That's what no one ever told me.

>>28205979

Yeah, it really does feel like a game of chance. I'd have never thought she had disliked her father's career... not in a million years. She talked so lovingly of him.

>>28206030
Even if I had only spent another few months with her working a minimum wage job and she ended up leaving me, I'd have rather done that and then joined the military.

Did the military help me in every other aspect of my life? You bet. I separated to finish school, paid off my debt while I was in, and have good recommendations from old supervisors for future careers. I'm not broke financially.

But I'd trade it all just for some more time with her, I've never felt the genuine love that she had for me with any other person and I fear I never will. But she was intense and impulsive, maybe I never could have held on to her.
>>
-5 months
She's going to Germany for Oktoberfest and we've already discussed that she's not in love with me anymore and wants dick from other guys. So she's going to Deutschland to cuck me. We have been in a relationship for 3 years. I was hesitant about dating her and she was the one who pursued me at first, but shit flipped and now I'm in her shoes, fuck this. Her new friends all push her to dump me too, but whatever, fucking stupid cunt is going to lose the best thing that she ever had going for her. For the first year I wanted to break it off, but was afraid of breaking her heart, now she's the one who wants to break it off and doesn't want to hurt me. Fuck you! She's sleeping next to me too as I type this.
>>
>>28204537
Good. Once you stop treating them like shit, they use you for all they can, and then toss you off like it didn't matter.
>>
Never have had a gf.

However my oneitis moved out of state for school.

Haven't seen her in 9 months.

Meanwhile I'm just getting fatter and uglier being a NEET.
>>
>>28205213
She wants to fuck other guys and chase the high of courtship. Simple as that anon, I've got girls down to a science. Lemme guess she's 17-21?
>>
>>28206129
you can expect her back

tell her to have a good time and be safe because you don't want her coming back with STIs
>>
File: IMG_2288.jpg (55 KB, 490x348) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2288.jpg
55 KB, 490x348
A bit over a year. We were together for only 2 months but it was the best 2 month of my life. For the first few months after I was miserable. Now i'm just bitter.
>>
>>28206201
She'll come crawling back, but I haven't treated her like shit for over two years. She's 20, and wants to live life and experience more romance with different people. I'm fuckin 24 now finished college and have a well paying career, and I just feel like she's wasted my prime fucking years and I'm too emotionally invested to just say ok fuck off have fun, be safe. Idk if I'm mad at her for it or mad at myself for allowing things to get this far.
>>
File: 1436732072810.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1436732072810.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
>>28205660
>>28205861
>>28205933
>>28205979

Thanks all for asking about my ex. It's been a while since I remembered the good times we had, and thanks for telling me I can still make it. I'm getting really damn old but maybe..someday.

This is the last song she played for me, as I drove to the airport the last time I kissed and held her. Everytime I hear it..I'm transported back to our last good night together, before she even thought of leaving me.

https://youtu.be/ry_l-DdYwyo
>>28206030
>>
>>28206179
It's not any of those reasons, she's a virgin and before she met me she turned down every guy that asked her out (a lot). It honestly is just her being wrapped up too much inside of her own mind I think. I'd be very surprised if it was due to an outside source, I think she's overthinking things and losing her passion for me.
>>
>>28206251
Hilarious friend.

>>28206327

I hope we all make it and find love again someday.
>>
>>28206345
Not necessarily an outside source, but she's grown comfortable to you, thus making her want other things. All young women are like this today. It's societal conditioning that's created this issue.
>>
File: 1408260292423.jpg (55 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1408260292423.jpg
55 KB, 500x329
It's been 3 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 17 hours, 24 minutes, and 40 seconds since she left me.

Please, I've done so much with myself, I want that feeling of being loved again. If I can't have that there's nothing to live for. I want to stop thinking about her every single day. Just let me get over it, please.
>>
File: 1436806390603.jpg (121 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1436806390603.jpg
121 KB, 704x480
>>28206327
Trust me man we all will have a chance to find the person that will make us whole one day. Till then we all have fun knowing we don't have any responsibilities weighing us down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqwonwhxblI
>>
>>28206416
Everyone is unique, you'll find love again anon.
>>
holy shit this board is full blown normie. Time to pack my shit and find a new place. Bye
>>
>>28206416
Damn.
You'll be fine though. You really have to remember; you gotta take care of yourself. You don't need another person to valid your existence or happiness in any way. You want to know what makes you attractive? When you don't give a shit about her.
Shit anon, you are a fucking man. Remember when you did shit together with your father/siblings/best friends? Remember when all of that happiness was with you, without a fucking person judging you based on their own shallow and destructive ideas of what a human being should be?
You have innate worth that is worth more than any relationship. No one can take that away from you. Use this innate worth to make yourself happy. You get rejected by someone? That's too bad for them because your life will be better than theirs. You're a guy, you don't have to worry about someone pressuring you in to being married, the fact that you will end up being unable to have children past your thirties. It's fucked up, but there are basic privileges in place for both genders. She's exercising hers, time to start exercising yours.

Stay strong.
>>
>>28206251

Sorry if your story was real, I thought you were talking about a relationship with your hand. At least you had a few months. Hang in there.
>>
>>28206438
Finally it's returning to a bit of a balance after years of oppression by territorial gypsy neets. Never your board REEEE etc.
>>
>>28206438
someone realizes as well. I'm going with you desu
>>
>>28206400
A little bit of that I think. I love being comfortable around her, and I definitely still show my passion for her a lot and do romantic things. Out of the two of us I'm definitely the one that's a lot more romantic and passionate. I think she's going through a depression right now. From time to time she'll have fits where she's so worried about the future and things like that. She's definitely somebody that's too inside her own head sometimes, while I'm the opposite because I'm blunt and self-assured.
>>
>>28204451
woah dude are you me? However the only thing different is that we hate each other now.
>>
Am I the only one here who is genuinely happy about not being capable of any kind of romantic love and never having had a relationship? It must feel awful being in a situation like yours
>>
It's been around a week. Which kinda makes it worse because it's so recent, but what can you do?
>>
>>28206125
I am 21 and my current life situation is terrible.

The difference between us is that I have made a vow to kill myself if my life is still the same at age 30 or close to.

And trust me 100% I will happily kill myself if life doesn't change, good job, qt girlfriend, financially stable etc
>>
>>28206438
>>28206553
yes please go back to wizard chan
>>
>>28206616
Depends on what state you're in. It's pretty horrible to depend on something so fickle and fragile as relationships, but if you're in one then it's honestly ecstasy. Otherwise, it's really horrible.
>>
It's weird to see men holding onto a woman who has obviously left them.
When I leave a guy it's over and I forget them.
Why do you guys still love the girls that left?.
>>
>>28206129
Put drugs in her suit case before she leaves for Germany and tell her you only want to be a friend and you will 100% support her as a best friend.

When she gets stung for international drug smuggling, ring her in jail and say pay back is a bitch.

An ounce of pot in her bag will land her some serious time
>>
>>28204287
I dated a girl who was my best friend. We broke up for dumb reasons, we were young and inexperienced and took everything too seriously. She blocked me on everything about 3 weeks into the breakup because we kept almost meeting up when we thought it had to stay done. That was like 13 months ago, haven't seen her since the day we broke up.

I tried to get in contact with her when I realized how childish I was and how I could have fixed our problems. At first I tried texting or messaging over skype but got no replies, figured she must have not gotten my messages because the her I knew would have wanted to respond to what I was saying. Then I tried to message her from my alternate facebook which was met with a swift block. Then several more drunk nights spread out over the year where the same thing happened.

I practically don't remember her now, I just miss what I like to pretend we were. I know realistically she is not worth it, she was not great.
>>
>>28206733
Well we hold a value to those girls and we don't wanna lose them like that. It'd be different if both parties had a mutual understanding and both wanted to leave eachother but being suddenly left like that really harms you emotionally. That and some men love holding onto the women they love it's a dream that they never wanted to let go and that is what hurts the most is that the girl of your dreams leaves you so suddenly or cheats on you it scars you.
>>
>>28206733
because, trip roastie, let me explain something

women invest time only in relationships and sometimes not even very much

men routinely rearrange their entire lives around the desires of a woman. they invest time, money and opportunity cost. they lose friends they lose jobs they lose houses they loved but were too small, etc. etc.

to have a woman turn around and be like 'yeah nah i'm done' is like a massive kick in the balls that never lets up. all of the effort men go to and women are so incredibly fickle and don't even care or notice. why should they, they can get another man with similar resources any time they want, just open up those thighs and away you go.

because men are so heavily invested in a woman, when she walks its like their //entire life// is walking out the door with her.
>>
>>28206251
>We were together for only 2 months
>it was the best 2 month of my life
Back to /b/, your "bawww" threads are waiting you underage faggot lmao
>>
fuck you guys, my life is going to shit and I don't need to be reminded.

I am unable to find a job, my girlfriend is threatening to break up with me because I had to move back to my own country after being a student in hers for years (where I met her) and the long distance is slowly killing our relationship.

I cannot handle these feels. The sling is slowly, but firmly tightening around my neck. My life is getting royally fucked up and I feel like I cannot do anything about it. I want the pain to end soon. FML famiglia.
>>
>>28206839
so what is the logical conclusion from what you just said?

Why do you think Chad is Chad?
>>
File: Downtown-detroit.org_.jpg (236 KB, 1150x600) Image search: [Google]
Downtown-detroit.org_.jpg
236 KB, 1150x600
>>28206839
Yeah but that sounds really beta. I've never seen a normal guy do this. It's like ocd or some mental illness to act like this.
>>28206808
It's not that traumatic to break up really...
Wow. Do you ever Project here.
>>
>>28206865
>so what is the logical conclusion from what you just said?

to find a woman who isn't an ice queen or slut

>Why do you think Chad is Chad?

Women are encouraged in this society to have brief sexual affairs with dominant but otherwise useless men such as criminals. The state's guns extract resources from the useful men to pay roasties to raise the useless men's children. This is so bad now that useful men can't afford to have children and this is why the western world's population is falling off a cliff.

That is why Chad is chad. Women/feminism created a category of stud or pretty boy by sacrificing the useful men in society. They pine after him instead of finding a /partner/ who will support them economically in the enterprise of starting a family.

The equivalent scenario would be if all 7/10 and above women were infertile but no matter what you said or did you couldn't convince men to actually settle down with a fertile woman. Instead men were so completely obsessed with these 7/10s with no ability to have kids that they actually destroyed the human race by not reproducing at all.

That is where we're at, except in the real case you're destroying the human race by breeding with useless men who will pass on their useless genes to make more useless men. Intelligent and productive betas are being bread out of existence. This is the opening credits to Idiocracy and its largely your fault roastie.
>>
File: The_Trash_is_Right_1.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
The_Trash_is_Right_1.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>28204683
This tripfag gets it you are not a robot if you've ever had someone love you
>>
>>28207044
pro tips for wizards:

>go to a brothel
>pay some of your wizard dollars to a whore
>get your dick wet
>now you've graduated to being a robot

exactly as awkward as before you had sex, but your dick has been wet at least once.

congrats
>>
>>28206996
>to find a woman who isn't an ice queen or slut

Nah. Stop blaming women. The way you described things in your earlier post, it sounded like the man was more invested than the woman into a relationship. And desu, this is not what a healthy relationship is supposed to look like in the first place. I'd blame the man for letting her "take advantage" of him in the first place. That's why Chads are Chads and stay Chads. Because they wouldn't let a woman take advantage of them like that, and consequently won't be as rekt when the relationship ends. Of course, there are costs associated to any relationships and it sucks when it ends; but it should be an evened out situation.
>>
We were together 6 years, lived together, planned to marry and have kids, had all the same interests and goals etc. Its been about 5 months since I left her, but she has been constantly contacting me, initially begging me to take her back, then when I continued to reject her eventually accepting that we will not get back together but still begging to at least be friends.

I miss her intensely, think about her constantly and am miserable. So why do I keep rejecting her? Because she cheated on me with dozens of men throughout the relationship, literally any guy that approached, and had two full on affairs lasting 2 years each (with overlap such that she had three dudes simultaneously thinking they were her bf at some points). After I found out the full extent of what was going on I left her because I finally realized she would say anything to keep me, tell any lie, make any promise, or even abuse me into thinking I was at fault, but she would never do a thing to stop cheating.

Every time she contacts me she tells me she has changed and will never lie to me or cheat on me again. I tell her to only contact me if she is no longer seeing any of the guys she was cheating on me with when we were together. She insists that she isn't, that she is learning to be alone until I take her back, and that she has finally become someone who deserves my trust. I look into it and see she is in a full on relationship with one of them, and fucking at least one other on the side still. I tell her to fuck off, she comes back a fortnight later with the same lie. This repeats endlessly.
>>
>>28207104
>Nah. Stop blaming women.
Men haven't changed much in the past 100 years. Women have. But also objectively it is female behaviour which is destroying relationships. Men are still work as hard as they ever have.

>The way you described things in your earlier post, it sounded like the man was more invested than the woman into a relationship.
Right because before feminism women were invested equally in the relationship because once they got diddled they were last weeks news with a throng of children to look after. Chad wasn't interested. Since birth control and feminism they have all the power.

>I'd blame the man for letting her "take advantage" of him in the first place.
Of course you blame the man. Isn't it so much easier to blame the beta for your slutty shitty personality than actually self examine?

>That's why Chads are Chads and stay Chads. Because they wouldn't let a woman take advantage of them like that, and consequently won't be as rekt when the relationship ends.
Holy fuck do you see what sort of point you are making here? Chad doesn't invest shit and doesn't care. You admit this freely. So it's not a relationship. He's your fucktoy.

Fucking roasties so fucked in the head
>>
>>28207147
Look, what I am saying is that you have to treat your woman according to what she puts into the relationship; that's all.

I do agree with you on the points you are making. 100 years ago, the quality of women used to be "institutionalized". A woman used to cook, be a great mother, clean and support her man. Nowadays? They are not necessarily forced to do any of those anymore. The advent of feminism has created many women whose only value resides in sex (because let's face it, men are better at anything else anyway). And when "sex" is about the only thing a woman can contribute, of course you or Chad or whomever it is that deals with them would be ill advised to commit to them or treat them like anything but fucktoys.

But if you DO decide to enter a relationship, that should be because the woman is contributing something more (of course, on a voluntary basis; because society doesn't force her to do shit anymore). When this is the case, there is nothing wrong with commiting and providing equal inputs to the relationship.

tl;dr not all women are roasties. The problem is when a man enters a relationship with a roastie for whatever reason in the first place. Chads have options, and therefore know better than to get emotionally attached to a woman who doesn't deserve it. But when you enter a relationship with a legit girl, there is nothing wrong about that.
>>
3 years next month.

I shouldn't hold on like I do, I have a saved Skype sex with her which I wank and cry at regularly, I look at all our old couple photos, whenever she left I failed uni, lost my job and became robit.

Finally trying to move in, the last thing I have left to do before I'm over her is visit her grave
>>
File: tumblr_n4e7lvfy521qdbluio1_1280.jpg (240 KB, 810x483) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4e7lvfy521qdbluio1_1280.jpg
240 KB, 810x483
>>28204401
Never have loved at all without a doubt.
>>
>>28207147
btw I think that your concept of "Chad" is too narrow. You know, Chads do settle as well; but the point is they don't take shit from their women.

Think of a more James Bond/Don Draper/Patrick Bateman type of guy, for example.
>>
nothing in common

helped my loneliness

been a few months, she got a bf like 2 weeks after.

calls me every now and then to say she misses me but will never come back. women dont love unconditionally as much as men (unless hes a 9/10 chad with 10 inch cock).
>>
>>28205500
Fuck man that hits too close to home
>>
>had a gf

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28207364
this
normies need to leave. you fucking parasites have to whole world plus the whole internet for you. except here. this is our little sacred have. why cant you just leave us alone?
>>
File: uY03JU3.jpg (225 KB, 2458x2120) Image search: [Google]
uY03JU3.jpg
225 KB, 2458x2120
>tfw it feels like you've lost the ability to relate to women as people anymore.

All I see are people tricking me into harm now. Whenever a woman shows me affection (not that that happens much at all anymore) I just feel this great emptiness in my chest where something good used to be.

I used to see someone on the street, someone shy and a little flawed but with something bright in their eyes and wonder what it would be like to connect with them and help one another come out of our shells. Now I just see someone who would be a disappointment because they can't reverse what people before them did.

Not that it matters. There are plenty of guys who are about as attractive as me who don't come with baggage and aren't poor, and whether I like it or not I have nothing in common with pretty much anyone I meet.
>>
>>28207401
shut the fuck up you dumb normalslime. Talk about your hurt feelings on facebook or tumblr
>>
>>28204287
that looks really fucking bothersome. who wants some other being in their bed when they're trying to sleep?
>>
>>28207311
>Think of a more James Bond/Don Draper/Patrick Bateman type of guy, for example.

I love how your example your ideal man is literally a set of fictional characters.

You can't make this stuff up.

The man you desperately want doesn't exist. There is no macho chad with a heart of gold who wants you and only you. And while you're being oh so specific and picky about which exact subtype of fictional man you want to marry your eggs are withering away.

There are two basic types of man: There's chad who will fuck as many women as he has cups of coffee and leave exactly the same number, then there's every fucking other guy. Maybe before you're 30 (assuming you're still younger than that) you should give a thought to WHAT MEN WANT because it sure as fuck isn't Chad's left overs.

But go fuck Chad. No one cares anymore. Its completely par for the course that women are now vile self-interested sluts.
>>
>>28207408
>ex-gf feels thread
>get yelled at for talking about feelings stemming from ex-gf

O-okay anon.
>>
>exgf feels
Normal faggot general? Normal faggot general.
>>
>>28207442
>on /r9k/
>wonder why people call out your normieshit
ree
>>
>>28207449
If you don't like it, you don't have to post in it, whiny sperglord virgin.
>>
File: 1413146093133.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1413146093133.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>28204287
>normies complaining that they're "forever alone" and "omg, such an outcast ;((("
I want to gently touch your face, whisper into your ear "you matter" and blow your brains out with a shotgun

there is nothing I hate more than normies infiltrating my only space where I can have a discussion with like-minded people and turning it into their territory
you do not belong here
>>
>>28207479
this guy has it right. NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>28204537
this is the gayest thing I've ever fucking scene
>>
>>28207464
If you don't like my post, don't respond to it, retard normie scum.
>>
>>28205734
its channeling your emotions, buy a punching bag and some gloves, meet some fellows who are into fighting and get going.
>>
>>28207479
Go ahead and ban us. You make the rules, right?
>>
>>28205505
kek, at first I thought that this was just some garbage meme music, but this Tom Waits is acutally a real musician!
>>
>>28205461

Somewhat this but for fucks sake just join a muay thai or mma gym or something.

Fight Club is a good way to get fucked up and/or arrested.
>>
>>28205770
>But I was broke, drowning in school debt
Deer lord, you americans with your inhuman education system. I'm glad living in a socialist country where I can get a master's degree almost for free
>>
File: tfw no gf.webm (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.webm
2 MB, 768x432
tfw no gf to indulge you in your vanilla fetishes
>>
6 and a half years

I still have dreams about each of them from time to time

I'm fine with just jacking to anime though
>>
>>28207989
>I'm glad living in a socialist country where I can get a master's degree almost for free

It's not free you absolute retard
enjoy not having a job out the other side
>>
Been about foru years. She just had a kid.
>>
File: 1428271038448.jpg (391 KB, 500x994) Image search: [Google]
1428271038448.jpg
391 KB, 500x994
>>28206482
>You don't need another person to valid your existence or happiness in any way
I can remember other times I laughed or had a pleasant day but being around her is the only extension off time where I'd call myself as happy.

>Remember when all of that happiness was with you.
Nope. Look where we are m8.

It ain't really about being validated, just about having someone you care about and who cares about you. I can't bring myself to care.

Thanks for trying.

>>28206433
>Everyone is unique
Syndrome pls
>>
It's almost a year, it used to get better for me but lately I've been thinking a lot about her again.

She was my first and I'm pretty sure she'll be the last since I don't know any other people that are fucked in the head.
>>
Been like 4 years since we last dated."
1 year since I last spoke to her.

I've dated other girls in the meantime, but I still think of her despite this.

I wish I wasn't so dumb.
>>
>>28206422
>find the person that will make us whole one day
But that's a terrible mindset to get into. Telling yourself you NEED another person to become "whole" is nonsense.
>>
>>28204287
It's been almost 3 years now, and I think I'm doing better now. Before when I thought about us I was filled with regret and sadness, but now I'm glad cause I learned a lot about relationships and how to be in one. I'm also talking to this girl that actually likes me and finds me attractive so that kinda helps I guess.
>>
>>28207132

cut off all contact completely and permanently
>>
File: 1461791297583.jpg (15 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
1461791297583.jpg
15 KB, 454x454
>all these normies posting in this thread

fuck off
>>
>>28204287

Broke out with my 2nd gf a week ago and I hadn't got new one since (A WHOLE WEEK OF BEING SINGLE YOU GUYS!).

>tfw #depressed

It's good to know us ROBOTS stick together and share our feels, amirite? Anyway, gotta go, me and my gym buddies are going out drinking. Hope I at least get a BJ today or imakill myself (jk XDDD life is a treasure).

Keep it up /b/robots. Peace.

Pic unrelated, this peepy meme is killing me XDD
>>
>>28204917
Reminds me of that shitty romcom about some dude with a magic dick everyone would jump on because they'd get married soon after
>>
>>28207132
Listen to this guy
>>28210295

Block her on everything and avoid her from now on. Also, go out and have fun. If you have disposible income, treat yourself. Buy something nice for yourself. Go out and meet other women, as well.Take your mind of her. She is poison.
>>
>>28207479
>discussion with like-minded people
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>28204287
>tfw have a better gf now than any exes were
>tfw still miss exes
>>
>>28204401
No it isn't. Ignorance is bliss no matter what everyone tells you.
I and many others are trying to chase a dream we used to live in. But I'm unable to care as much as I did in the relationship that came before.
It'll never be like the first time. There's no innocence and wonder anymore. All anyone is looking for now is to settle, have kids, and cherish those in unrequited love.
>>
I've never had a GF

so since nevr
>>
>that awful feeling you get when you check her social media accounts out of desperation and see how great her life is
>>
>People who have had girlfriends and have friends think they know shit about being lonely.
If you have had people who like you enough to hang out with you in their free time voluntarily you don't know shit about being lonely.
>>
File: 1461661837095.jpg (32 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
1461661837095.jpg
32 KB, 640x498
9 months or so

We have no way of contacting each other and I don't have facebook or w/e so it's been fairly easy actually, dunno what she's up to and it's none of my business at this point anyway.

I've had one very short relationship since (like 2 months max) and I went on a date that I though went well a few days ago but apparently she didn't quite see it the same way and hasn't been talking to me as much. Oh well.
>>
>>28210831
I know this one chick who always makes as pose for pictures for her fb or whatever. Sometimes I'm surprised how it looks as if we're having the time of our lives on those pics. In reality it was just a boring evening and we only met for a beer or two. She's really good at faking that "I'm having a blast" smile & look, then a second after the pic was taken she goes back to looking tired and bored. Don't let other people's social media pages make you feel bad.
>>
>>28204401
>Is it true that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?
I'd say yes. Why? Because, people who say no, I believe, do so on the basis that in such a case you do not know what you're missing out on, as opposed to the one who has loved and lost, but, someone who has never been loved DO know what he's losing out on since he sees it every day.
>>
>there are people that have had girlfriends on this board
>they adamantly insist that they are robots
>they think they know anything about loneliness and rejection
Fuck all of you
>>
File: 1454931998089.jpg (44 KB, 597x391) Image search: [Google]
1454931998089.jpg
44 KB, 597x391
All of you should start using trips so I can filter your faggotry
>>
>>28211118
I was rejected at least 200 times with 15 or something being girls who led me on for weeks or months teasing me.

and everybody knows about loneliness. the fact that your feeling lasted longer doesn't refine the experience or give you any added wisdom lmao.

>being on a social media platform for memes
>"le fuck all of you for being sociable"
>>
BRAH
I'M SUCH A ROBOT XD
>TFW NO GF FOR 3 WHOLE MINUTES
:((((((
WE ONLY EVER HAD SEX IN EVERY POSITION AND SHE SWALLOWED ALL OF MY CUM BRAH
BUT I KNO HOW MY FELLOW ROBOTS #FEEL
#REEEEEEE
AIGHT, LATER BRAH
GONNA GO POUND A 2-4 WITH THA SQWA BEFORE WE HIT UP TRYONE'S SESH PARTY
SHOULD BE HELLA BITCHES
LATER, BRAH
>>
File: 1461894718431.jpg (9 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
1461894718431.jpg
9 KB, 234x216
>>28206129
>we've already discussed that she's not in love with me anymore and wants dick from other guys
This discussion kills me every time
The worst part?
She is using me as emotional support while she's doing it
>>
>>28211180
Can you shut the fuck up?
If a woman has ever voluntarily spent her time with you or even touched you, you're a fucking normalfag
You come here to mock us
You have NO FUCKING IDEA what loneliness is
Being abhored solely on your looks and never even having a hug from anyone, not even your own mother

But wahhhhh, Stacy didn't text me back after sex last week :(((

FUCK OFF
>>
>>28211181
>that kid who thinks people ever read a post in all caps
>that kid who thinks sarcasm is funny
>>
>>28211221
>can you
stopped reading there. go cry to your mom unless you have something meaningful to say or a hot and spicy meme.
>>
>>28205268
michael?
original commento
>>
>>28211247
>le if I just le say it was le mem I will le win le argument
>le BTFO XD
>le r/4chan is gonna love dis xd
Kill yourself
>>
>>28211311
>gets btfo
>goes straight for the classic kill yourself comeback
>>
>>28211371
>unironically saying BTFO
>current year
Yup, confirmed redditor
>>
>>28211247
>lol spicy DANK memes!!! DAE existential crisis memes!!!!??
>>
>>28211423
> regresses from "kill yourself" to "confirmed redditor"
this post was 100% pure win, senpai
>>
>>28211448
im not him you idiot. i just felt like popping in because i like to make fun of "le epic spicy dank meme" faggots.
>>
>>28211507
is that what you call "making fun" lmao?
>>
>>28211537
>>lol spicy DANK memes!!! DAE existential crisis memes!!!!??
this is making fun.
making fun does not mean "winning the argument", fyi.

go get your retarded image macros elsewhere.
>>
>>28211572
you're a really funny little guy.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.