[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13
Late one night while taking a walk through the local park, an old mysterious man walks up to you and offers you a personal gift for helping him in a past life.

He opens his coat and presents to you 7 enchanted and cursed artifacts, of which YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE.

Which do you choose /pol/?

>1/7 coming up...
>>
File: IMGP4163.jpg (240 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMGP4163.jpg
240 KB, 1024x768
***Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano Rifle***

>This infamous rifle only comes with 50 special rounds, but when targeting someone or something through its scope (it needs to be within view), it will always hit and kill them (within 1500 yards). No exceptions, you cannot miss. (The rounds hit with the kinetic energy of an Abrams shell)

>The rifle also grants you invisibility when wielding it.

>The rifle scope also has the ability to video record your trophy kills in glorious 4k 60fps resolution.

>After the 50 special bullets are spent, the rifle will cease to be enchanted and become a regular old rifle.

1/7
>>
>>28203689
>/pol/

you dun goofed
>>
File: 17737085_2.jpg (44 KB, 1024x678) Image search: [Google]
17737085_2.jpg
44 KB, 1024x678
***John Wilkes Booth's Flintlock Pistol***

>You gain the ability to summon a small mysterious pistol from a pocket dimension located behind your back.

>This pistol has the ability to 1 shot kill anybody within 10 yards, but reloading always requires 1 minute back in the pocket dimension.

>The pocket dimension is roughly the size of an average hiking backpack, so you can store other things inside it if you'd like.

>You also gain the ability to do the world's fastest accurate draw shot.

2/7
>>
File: 48956130.jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
48956130.jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
*** Simo Hayha's Mosin Nagant***

>Although it does not give you the skill that Simo had, when wielding this legendary rifle you no longer require sleep, you don't need to eat or drink, freezing temperatures down to -100 degrees Fahrenheit can't hurt you, can't get sick (any illnesses prior to wielding the gun will still exist, but will disappear only while you're holding the rifle), won't age, and don't need to use the bathroom.

>In other words, this rifle allows a person to stalk a target for all eternity if they desire or alternatively gives them BIOLOGICAL immortality when touching it. (Must be skin contact)

>The rifle has unlimited ammo in its magazine and can be shortened to the size of the Obrez shown above, no less. (This is irreversible)

>The rifle also gives you night vision.

3/7
>>
File: 300370_com_prestigious_dagger.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2332) Image search: [Google]
300370_com_prestigious_dagger.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2332
***The Dagger of Marcus Brutus***

>If you use this cursed dagger to kill people who have viewed you as a trust worthy friend, their life expectancy will be added to yours in addition to acquiring their knowledge and skills.

>Investigations on the deaths of those killed with the dagger will never point to you, but instead to others. (Unless their were witnesses or you were caught on camera)

>The dagger is indestructible and is extremely sharp, but it is also covered in a mysterious neurotoxin that causes instant paralysis (temporary) the moment it breaks skin.

>Every so often you will hear cries of agony quietly emanated from the dagger.

4/7
>>
> posted on /r9k/

> addressed to /pol/

> with /k/ontent

Glorious fuckup OP
>>
File: cz_pcr.jpg (509 KB, 1024x584) Image search: [Google]
cz_pcr.jpg
509 KB, 1024x584
***Gavrilo's FN M1910***

>This demonic pistol comes with 3 special rounds that when fired into the ground of whatever country you're currently in, will cause foreign countries to declare war and ruthlessly attack until it is nothing but a wasteland.

>This pistol is also indestructible and never jams. It also has the ability to feed any pistol ammo.

>Do note that the pistol produces a blast as loud as thunder when firing the special rounds. (The noise won't harm you)

5/7
>>
File: napoleonsword.jpg (27 KB, 612x342) Image search: [Google]
napoleonsword.jpg
27 KB, 612x342
***Napoleon Bonaparte's Saber***

>This beautifully decorated saber allows the owner to gain a heavenly level of charisma and trust. So much so, that the owner of the saber will gain the ability to recruit the ETERNAL loyalty of 15 military and or federal officials of any government, and 100,000 troops of any military on earth. (They can be mixed matched troops from multiple militaries)

>The loyalty and respect of these 15 officials and 100,000 troops is forever unbreakable. They will fight to the death and will never doubt your orders.

>Depending on the level of respect and loyalty your chosen officials project themselves, their own followers may join your army, but won't have the same level of dedication that your 100,000 troops posses.

6/7
>>
***Sun Tzu's Calligraphy Pen***

>When carrying this blessed pen you will be able to see the weaknesses/strengths, flaws/perfections, fears/desires, and insecurities/confidence of any person, country or organization.

>The pen will also let you see their 1 biggest darkest secret.

>In addition, the pen will warn you if someone has decided to kill you.

>This pen will basically give you step by step instructions on how to destroy any person, any country, and any organization.

7/7
>>
File: 1461101370727.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2844) Image search: [Google]
1461101370727.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2844
I'll post some more CYOAs

1/4
>>
Anyone who doesn't chose the pen is a fool. It would ensure that we stop being robots and hand the world to us.
>>
File: 1460917283965.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460917283965.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>28203876
What if I want the nation destroying pistol to watch all the normies burn?
>>
>>28203689
The boy on the left is so pretty looking....
>>
>>28203752
Why post an obrez if you're talking about a rifle?
>>
>>28203948
oops didn't read the end
>>
>>28203948
An Obrez is a cut down Mosin
>>
>>28203840
>>28203876
This literally the only weapon worth getting. A pen that can give you the instructions on how to destroy any person, country, and organization? It's almost too good of deal.
>>
File: 1461031080058.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461031080058.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>28203992
>not grabbing Oswald's rifle and spying on girls in the bathroom.

Top pleb
>>
>>28203689
>WHAT R U BOUYINNN
>WUT R U SELLLIINNNN
>>
>>28203724
>pocket dimension

Sign me up
>>
>>28203724
John Wilkes Booth's pistol was a percussion cap, not a flintlock
this is very important as a percussion cap offers greater striking power and reliability compared to flintlock
>>
>>28203992
>>28203876
Knowledge doesnt mean that you have the capability to do what is required. The Pen is the worst of all the choices; its like being able to see the future, but being unable to have the means to stop it.
>>
>>28204450
Does it matter? It's already a 1 shot kill.

>>28204474
Perhaps the pen can also help you find ways to make money to fulfil your tasks
>>
>>28204712
if it misfires it sure as fuck does matter
Andrew Jackson lived through an assassination because his attacker's 2 flintlocks BOTH misfired and didn't go off

Jackson then proceeded to nearly kill the fucker by beating him
>>
File: 1320120730441.jpg (277 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
1320120730441.jpg
277 KB, 566x800
Saber and Pen seem like the best choices if you really want to change shit. Most of the other options only give you the ability to assassinate once or maybe twice with extreme accuracy; you can't do a lot by killing a handful of people, and it also cuts off the possibility of positive change.

Both Pen and Saber give you abilities to do both; Saber is for leaders, Pen is for lone wolves. Saber allows you to basically create a vast conspiracy of 100% unbreakable loyalty. Choose your people well, place them well, and you can pull off some complicated shit. Even if you're not great at logistics or tactics you can just enthrall someone who is and take their advice. The Pen, however, allows you to become the ultimate propaganda machine, which is about as powerful as a solitary person can be in the modern world. Whatever side you pick you can explain all the virtues of, and whatever side you're against you can carefully and perfectly explain the faults of. You can fight dirty with character assassinations, airing out dirty laundry or using it as blackmail. Hell, you can't even be surprised by violence because the Pen warns you if someone's going to try to silence you.

tl;dr guns are shit, gimme saber
>>
I'd probably take Simo's rifle, dunno if I'd cut it down
No idea why, but I've always wanted to wander the earth eternally. Seems like it mite b cool
>>
>>28204978
You do realize it only makes you biologically immortal. You can still be killed by people.
>>
>>28204866
But what if you're a terrible leader and do something retarded?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>28203752
Isn't this basically immortality?
>>
>>28204978
Biological immortality is still immortality
I could walk into the frozen wasteland and just sit there for 1,000 years
>>
>>28205738
woops, replied to the wrong post

meant to go >>28205576
>>
>>28205626
Biological immortality, it means you can't get sick or die if old age.

You can still die from gun shot or stabbing.

>>28205738
>>28205746
I know that, but you can just wander the world with a gun in your hand, eventually someone will hurt you thinking you're a crazy person
>>
>>28205775
it merely needs flesh contact

cut it down, tape it to your leg/back and you're gtg
>>
>>28203689
>"Oh cool, a choose your own adventure, I like these things"
>It's about guns
Why are you posting that /k/ stuff here, what would I want a super powerful gun for? Who would I kill? It's useless to me.
>>
>>28206329
How about on yourself faggot?
>>
>>28203768
Thats pretty good for a long carry item
>>
>>28204866
This is the only correct answer. 1 and 2 are for limited killing; 5 is for fucking shit up once. 6 and 7 gives you the power to do the above as many times as you want. Sure, 3 and 4 grant you immortality, but who the fuck wants to live forever, especially with shitty strings attached (having to tape this heavy ass rifle to your skin, or having to kill your friends over and over)?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.