[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A door opens. *Squeek, clatter clatter* *Giggling, shushing*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: 1457896792727.jpg (63 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457896792727.jpg
63 KB, 250x250
A door opens.
*Squeek, clatter clatter*
*Giggling, shushing*
You look over from the television.
From your angle, you can see the tall, built figure of someone, leaning downwards towards another person.
That person has her arms around his strong neck, and as she goes in for another kiss, the man looks straight at you.
"Oh. Hey."
Your girlfriend pauses, frustrated that her new NEET boytoy isn't paying attention to her. She sighs and says:
"C'mon, it's just my wagie. Let's go into the other room."
But the NEET only smirks and pulls your girlfriend off of him. "Nah, I wanna say hi."
He makes his way over to you, giving that smug look he always has. As he approaches you, you notice just how big he is. He must be half a foot taller than you, and more muscular than you could ever hope. Well, it's only natural, he has more free time to pick and choose what he wants to eat, not to mention the time to work on his body. How could you hope to compete?
The NEET takes a seat next to you on the couch.
"Whatchya playin, buddy?"
The NEET looks down and sees you slouching, staring at the screen.
"D-Dark Souls.." you eek out.
"That sounds like fun!" The NEET exclaims, shooting a look at your girlfriend. "What level are you, little guy?" The NEET asks. "S-seventee-" "Only seventeen? Sheesh. Well, I guess you don't get to play too often." The NEET gets up from his seat and walks over to your patient girlfriend. He whispers something in your girlfriend's ear that makes her blush and smile as she leaves the room. The NEET looks back at you one more time. "You look pretty tired buddy, you should get some sleep. Well, you can stay on the couch for tonight, OK?" The big NEET looks at you for an answer, but you can only sink into your dingy couch even more. He shakes his head, laughing as he leaves the room.
The sound of steady, rhythmic banging and moaning that follows soon after permeates your ears, as you slowly open up /r9k/ on your phone.

"Good morning, wageslave."
>>
>>28203226
I'm actually impressed. Really, you deserve this (You).
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28203226
The NEET creative writing post get better everyday
>>
File: 1454422821298.jpg (40 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
1454422821298.jpg
40 KB, 300x373
>>28203226
Brilliant post, my fellow NEET.
>>
>>28203226
Neet nation babyyy!
>>
Bump for this glorious story
>>
i dont have a girlfriend so whatever neetfriend
>>
Seen this before

Ocee
>>
File: 1458051645351.png (176 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1458051645351.png
176 KB, 409x409
>>28205287
Ah, were the you wagecuck in the story?
>>
File: comfy.png (199 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
199 KB, 389x390
How do you feel about this story, wagie? Yes, you!
>>
File: t-thanksNEET.jpg (80 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
t-thanksNEET.jpg
80 KB, 409x409
Oh, Um, Hi wageslave. Did Mr. Goldstein let you off early today? Hm, you have the day off? T-That sounds nice. You and I don't speak often anymore. Are you busy? What with the student loans and all. Um, do..do you have a girlfriend?

You know, wageslave, I really find you cute in a way. Your dedication to your job, your stern work ethic. It's endearing. The more I think of it, the more apparent it seems to me. You have a lot to offer the world, wageslave. And your loyalty shows an inner love I can't put in words.

Would you like to get dinner sometime? Or maybe just walk to the beach by ourselves?
>>
File: 1461792810200.gif (370 KB, 490x750) Image search: [Google]
1461792810200.gif
370 KB, 490x750
>>28203226

Except this never happened because you're a disgusting parasite who probably hasn't washed in days.

Keep dreaming NEET, atleast you won't shoot up a school or some shit.
>>
File: 93857693.png (73 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
93857693.png
73 KB, 251x241
>>28205403
>implying NEETs don't have time to shower for longer than you

I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
>>
>>28203226

>being within 20 feet of a woman and not having her be repulsed by your very existence

NORMIES
GET
OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1456416893876.png (222 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1456416893876.png
222 KB, 407x405
>>28203226

'Hahahah guys, look NEETIE is dreaming again, somebody get a marker'

'Top bants m8, put your ballsack on his head, it's the closest he'll ever get to another person's genitals.'
>>
File: 139586904.png (102 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
139586904.png
102 KB, 236x235
>>28205478
DONT DEFACE THE BODIES OF MY BRETHREN YOU NORMALFAG
rrRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is NEET cock really superior to wage cock?
>>
>>28205421
That's the thing: You guys have more time to do ANYTHING, yet you don't.

Why?
>>
>>28205508
We're too busy collectively fucking your girl, wagecuck.
>>
>being only sl17
>>
>>28205567
No seriously, what do you guys do? Day to day, besides posting wagecuck threads and pissing in bottles. Do you have any hobbies? Do you write? Read? Exercise? What do you do?
>>
smugwojak4v2.png
>>
>>28205388
D-don't be ridiculous NEET-san!
Fucking parasite, it's not like I want to take care of you or anything!
>>
>>28205627
Being completely honest, I just play vidya, watch youtube and eat chinese food all day. I'm terribly out of shape and a disappointment to my friends/family.
On the plus, everyone thinks I'm funny and I look like I lift;
>"do you workout/play football?"
Is a common question I get from normies.

I guess I COULD go to the gym and do all that other stuff that NEETS joke about doing, but if I had the motivation/energy/confidence to do any of that, I wouldn't be a NEET.
>>
>>28205679
It's not even a motivation thing, I just don't know how you're not bored out of your fucking skull. I mean christ, if I had the amount of time you do, I'd start writing a book or something. Take up drawing, modding vidya, cooking, anything. It just blows my mind.
>>
>>28205508

>implying we don't

I fucking love my shower. I go twice a day. I start the day off with this nice cedar grapefruit floral bodywash I make myself and at night I use a sugar and oil scrub infused with patchouli, musk, and fig. I also wax so my entire body is perfectly smooth, only further displaying the marvels of my beautiful insertions. I really pity the wagie. He has maybe 5 minutes to jump in and out, maybe half ass mush some axe bodywash around and he's off to work, hair still drying as he fights through traffic. Surely death would be preferable.
>>
>>28205722
Congratulations, you groom yourself. I am too proud of you for words.
>>
>>28205716
It's sort of like being in prison.
I want to be out there, living my life, but external factors (i.e other people) prevent me from doing that, so I sit inside and wish for a war or natural disaster to destroy society, or at least me.

I have a dream to write an animated TV show and someone on /tv/ said they wanted to see it pretty badly, so maybe I can work on that somehow, but probably not.
>>
>>28205740

A cat grooms itself. I worship myself. The spa is my temple.
>>
>>28205837
Tell him, sister. As a robot, you should treat yo self, because no one else will.
>>
>>28205837
A cat also follows the inexorable calling of the hunt for prey and mates, unless you chop its balls off. Is that what happened to you?

>>28205780
So you have a general outline of what you want to write? You're already one step ahead of me. Look, I'm no stranger to apathy either, but you, for better or worse, have a golden opportunity to take a dream of yours and make it concrete. If not for you, why not for that person on /tv/? Why not for me, for the sole reason of proving me wrong? People suck, there's no changing that, and the apocalypse is always on the back-burner of civilization, but why not make your mark? Why not make an actual contribution to society, unlike a dead-end wagie like me? Not for recognition, not for redemption, but because you might enjoy it. You might love life and want to live it after this dream comes to fruition. Why not?
>>
>>28205960
Actually, I usually forget about my ideas after a few weeks, but that one comment on /tv/ (and now yours too, kind stranger) has really given me cause to try to do this. Knowing someone else thinks that my ideas are good, maybe great even, gives me more hope than the support I've never got from my friends and family. 4chan isn't really such a bad place, especially if you want to feel.
>>
>>28206020
Anonymity brings out the best and worst of us. It shows a side of humanity that's unabashed and often times ugly, but true and tangible in part.

Now get to writing, faggot.
>>
>>28206065
I will, friend. Maybe I'll even get to the big screen, or not, at least I'll try.
>>
>>28206098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

In case you ever need a pick-me-up.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.