[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom wants 50% of my neetbucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 4
File: 1446003063372.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1446003063372.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>mom wants 50% of my neetbucks
>>
>>28202968
just give her like a 100 a month and tell her to fuck off if she wants more
>>
>>28202968
>>28203262
It's called rent and living expenses you sheltered fucks.
>>
>>28203262
>>28202968
That's the cost of being a parasite. Not sure what you expect.
>>
>>28202968
marry your mom and will be able to keep your neet bux.
>>
>>28202968
why the fuck do neets even need money?

your mum deserves 100% of it
>>
>>28202968

I'm honestly just working so my mom can get off my ass and not have an excuse to nag me all the fucking time.
>>
>>28204466
She'll divorce him and take 50% of everything instead.

Nice dubs, stupid idea.
>>
>>28204476
To buy things to keep them from getting bored.
>>
>>28204486
this pretty much plus if you give her a little bit it should be fine.
>>
>>28204486
yeah but it's not like they need a weekly flow of fucking cash for the odd video game or fleshlight.
>>
>>28204485
mother won't divorce. that's the whole idea retard.
He will get unconditional motherly love and neetbux. pussy is a added bonus.
>>
>>28204485
>She'll divorce him and take 50% of everything instead.
But 90% of what anon owns is probably from his mom in the first place.
>>
>>28204501
She also pays for food, utilities and for the house you live in.

I use to be a lot like you guys but then I tried living alone for a few months and quickly realized giving your mom a few hundred dollars a month is easy living.
>>
>>28204494
>giver her a little bit

do you know why they have govt handouts in the first place? it's a living allowance. LIVING allowance, food and accommodation. He should be able to keep some of it to buy stuff but his mum deserves most of it
>>
>>28204533
Which means she'll have 95% of everything...and half of his parasite bucks.
>>
>>28204587
Actually anon would come out with half of her shit, because he has nothing to take.
>>
>>28204596
>implying she won't lie to make sure he gets nothing.

At best, divorce is gonna make everything go back to normal. Just even more animosity.
>>
>>28204486
Having a job can cure boredom, gets more money too.
>>
>>28204682
I know, but I don't think NEETs understand that. I think they're just afraid to work, I probably wouldn't of gotten a job if my mom didn't force me.
>>
>>28204578
This friends.

Honestly my bare expenses (rent/utilities/interwebs) take up 700/month, and that's before food which you find out can be pretty fucking expensive.

If your mother is paying all that for you (living in her house isn't free...) then you should be paying her 90% of your neet bux and if you don't like it you should move out.
>>
>>28202968
>finally get a job with decent pay
>$12/hr
>realize it's barely enough to afford a room + living expenses
No wonder wagecucks demand $15/hr.
>>
>>28204439
>Paying rent to your parents

Being this cucked
>>
>>28202968
Women are snakes. Don't give in to her stinkubus deception. If you let her win on this, there's no telling where the demands will end. Put that bitch in her place.
>>
>>28204734
just dumpster dive and squat if you live in burgerland, fuck the police
>>
>>28204781
>>28204790
>wanting to get kicked out
>>
>>28204804
Kek what kind of parents do the people in this thread have. Your lives must fucking suck that your parents hate you so much.
>>
>>28204682
Replace boredom with suffering
Genius
>>
>>28204820
You really don't understand what real life is like, do you?
>>
>>28202968
>have to pay 30 britgongs a week to my mum
>she still treats me like shit
>>
>>28204804
Nah, trust me on this. There will be no ends to the demands if you don't hold your ground. He didn't ask to be born, so technically he isn't being a parasite. His mother is the parasite for bringing a peaceful soul out of non-existence, into this nightmare, perpetuating the cycle of suffering and then claiming it's some charitable act. Pretending life is some gift. Fuck that cunt. There's nothing charitable about life and he has a right to """"""""leech"""""""" off of his whore of a mother who brought him into this kafka-esque nightmare of a world.

If push comes to shove, just threaten suicide and she'll back off.
>>
What is the average robot allowance?
>>
>>28204859
see >>28204839 you sheltered fuck.
>>
>>28204885
Wow great response. Really changed my worldview.
>>
>>28204839
Shouldn't have to your parents are just greedy jews. They care for you your entire life but as soon as the are no longer legally they want 90% of your income or they will throw you onto the streets. Your parents don't know what being a good person is.
>>
>>28204820
obviously american parents
>>
>>28204903
I don't think anything can change your world view...that's the sad thing.
>>
>>28204820
>have to pay for food etc for kid
>kid gets government money to do exactly that
>he doesn't have any obligation to help pay for those things
>>
>>28204682

Neets don't get bored. Only failed normalfags do.
>>
>Dumpster dive
>Squat
>More money for internizzle and gaymes
>Travel cross country by squatting in empty train cars

the fuck are you white boys complaining about, bum life = best life

captcha: select all images with trains
>>
>>28204948
Why would he? He didn't ask to be born. His parents made the conscious decision to give birth to him, they should be ready to pay for his well being for his entire life.
>>
If you are living in her house and not paying rent, you should probably do so.
>>
>>28204903
You have your head stuck so far up your ass nothing can change your world view until you get your ass thrown and and realize how hard real life is. Your mom busts her ass to take care you and all you do is sit on your fat ass and shitpost. You're the jewish, over demanding, greedy fuck.
>>28204980
I doubt you actually live or could live that life.
>>28204988
That's not how life works kid.
>>
>>28204948
>>28204859
Just going to refer you to this post. Didn't ask to be born. They are the ones who decided to have kids. i get money because i have been deemed incapable of caring for myself. But guess what if i didn't still live at home my room would just be empty. My whore mother expects money when me living with her costs her nothing. She has fucking food stamps so it isn't like buying me food costs her anything at all. No wonder my father left since she is such a greedy whore.
>>
>>28204948
>it would be great if he could stand on his own feet
>lets take the little money he gets, that will help the cause
>oh haha i havent bought a new handbag in 2 weeks
>>
>>28204734

How exactly is food expensive? You can eat damn good on $70/wk. I'm talking fish, steak, ravioli, whatever you want really. Add in $30/wk for beer/wine/spirits and you've got it made. I homebrew my beer but buying a bottle every couple weeks for my bar and then keeping a few 3L of the fancy box wines means I've got all the bases covered.
>>
>>28205019
That money you get is to care for yourself. Not to buy video games and computer parts.
>>
>>28204988
Although this is true until adulthood, past that point existing is his own choice, not his parents. He chooses to live, and by extension should also be paying for his own living needs.
>>
>>28204906
you're right, they are shit parents for raising such an ingrate. A good child would give 100% of their neet bux.
>>
>>28205019
>She has fucking food stamps
Holy shit, you do realize this means your mom is really poor? She probably needs the money so she literally doesn't lose the house.

You might not have to worry about getting kicked out because soon even your mother wont have a home.
>>
>>28204995
it has been done

you dont have to be a shoplifter, but if you dont shoplift money is hard to come by. If you're traveling all the time then dumpster diving gets insanely easier (Sustenance, not material wealth). Squatting is the same, the more you are traveling the less chance you have bumping into a fascist pig. Cops don't like squatters or dumpster divers even though the laws regarding both are grey areas
>>
>>28204774

I made $12/hr and owned a car, rented a 1br apartment midtown with electric, cable, Internet, phone, gym, and 4% to my 401k. $15/hr is just retarded children wanting gibsmedats
>>
>>28205049
She isn't poor takes 90% of my fathers income every week. Doesn't pay rent either since she got the house in the divorce too. Sits on her ass all day telling me to get a job when she hasn't had one in years.
>>
>>28205057
All depends on your location: living costs vary.
>>
>>28205067
Why don't you just live with your dad then?
>>
>>28205043
She already takes most of my fathers money and now she wants mine. She is the greedy cunt not me.

>>28205035
And guess what that's what it goes towards. Caring for my mental health since im on the brink of just shooting up a school.

>>28205097
She gets the money for my siblings not me. 19 here he stopped paying for me a while ago. Won't change a thing will just hurt my father more if he had to care for me. Wouldn't mind helping him though.
>>
I want to live in a van. I've been looking into it and it looks like I could buy a good van for $5k, convert it for another $5k or so, then either stealth it and pack in industrial districts or pay some guy on Craigslist a couple hundred a month for a parking spot. With a little motorcycle on the back I'd be set, though that would kill any chance of stealthing it unless I get creative or just park it nearby and hope no one steals it. I'd save money and shower at gym. I could easily find a power outlet to steal juice from to power my laptop and an led reading light. It's like a tiny home but less cool.
>>
>>28205093

So just move then. Why live somewhere with shitty economy.
>>
>>28205145
>I want to live in a van
Me too. Don't want to throw money away on the rental jew.
>>
>>28205037
>lol if u don't like life, just kill urself, brah!
Have you ever seriously contemplated suicide? It's not as easy thing to actually do. There are so many infinite ways to fuck it up, it's just not worth it, unless you own a shotgun or a lethal dose of nembutal, most people don't really have the capacity to kill themselves even if they want to.

Also, let me reiterate, it was his breeder parents that made the conscious decision to give birth to him. They should be prepared to deal with the outcome that their child is a complete social failure and not the full on turbo chad that they expected.
>>
>>28205140
>She already takes most of my fathers money and now she wants mine. She is the greedy cunt not me.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree then did it.
>Mom steps in shit
>Better follow her footsteps
>>
>>28205019
>>28204988
He asked for government money though, didn't he?
He had to consent to getting it

>>28205020
>oh haha i havent bought a new handbag in 2 weeks
So he should be able to spend the money thats meant to support him on handbags and shit while his mom has to work her ass off to feed her grown incompetent son?
>>
>>28205163
well surely if your gonna convert a van just get solar power in the van, you can buy kits that have everything you need
>>
>>28205177
Are you retarded its saying the mother is using the money she is taking from the son that is meant to care for him to buy a new handbag. Learn to read
>>
File: aaaargh.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
aaaargh.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
>>28205177
>dumb as a fucking rock
>its a tripfag

everytime
>>
>>28205165
Your retort is based on the technical aspect of the action, and not the action itself, meaning you do agree with my general statement.

You can't counter a moral argument with a technical one, and even less by repeating your previous statement as a followup; it does not counter my previous point.

All that said, I'll still humor it.

http://journals.lww.com/amjforensicmedicine/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2007&issue=12000&article=00019&type=abstract

Again, he is an adult, he chooses that he enjoys life, he should thus, as a result of his actions, pay for it.
>>
The tripfags in this threads logic is hilarious its like watching two retards fight over a fucking rock.
>>
>>28205244
Yes anon, the government just gives you money for no reason

>>28205237
>costs $400 per month to feed tard kid
>kid gets $800 a month from government for taking care of him
>its unreasonable for her to want to use the money intended to feed him to feed him
>she should have to use the money that she earns to do what the government is trying to pay for because he wants to spend it on luxuries
>>
File: 1439296171721.jpg (105 KB, 492x661) Image search: [Google]
1439296171721.jpg
105 KB, 492x661
>>28205140
You sound a lot like your mom desu
>>
>>28205319
>Her buying a handbag is feeding him
>Also if you read my previous post it costs her no actual money to care for me. She stole our house in the divorce and gets food stamps. She would lose nothing if i left.

>>28205330
My mother doesn't work because she is a lazy cunt. i don't work because i have been deemed unable to. Even if i wanted to no one would fucking hire me. The money i get is from the government. The money she gets is from my hardworking father.
>>
>>28205271
>bring a peaceful non-consenting soul out of non-existence into this nightmare of a world
>given prior knowledge on the world they would be born into most rational soon to be humans would choose not to be born
>most breeders are miserable themselves
>despite this they still choose to perpetuate the cycle of suffering and breed
>this non-consenting soul must now endure a life of suffering because his whore of a mother and chad of a father don't have the basic faculties to realize anti-natalism is the only rational approach to life
>if he expresses his discontent or ends up a failure (largely because of forces beyond his control) people just respond with "lol if u don't like life brah, you can always kill yourself, it's easy! I know because i've never seriously contemplated it myself, only seen it in meme tv shows"
This is your brain on normalfag logic.
>>
>>28205383
Your mom sounds mentally ill desu. You probably inherited it from her.
>>
>>28205406
She is fucking insane. After all these years i understand why my father left her.
>>
>>28205385
>this non-consenting soul must now endure a life of suffering because his whore of a mother and chad of a father don't have the basic faculties to realize anti-natalism is the only rational approach to life

Why must he? Why is it an imperative to endure a life of suffering?

>if he expresses his discontent or ends up a failure (largely because of forces beyond his control) people just respond with "lol if u don't like life brah, you can always kill yourself, it's easy! I know because i've never seriously contemplated it myself, only seen it in meme tv shows"

If I've contemplated it or not is not even relevant to the discussion, but since it means a lot to you: I've contemplated it. Considering life is meaningless and it all leads to death anyway, why not get it over with? However, life is interesting and not miserable, so I'm sticking around out of curiosity.

You feel strongly about the topic, so my guess is you're in the same boat as OP? Or do you just like playing devil's advocate for fun? I'm not holding either against you, just curious. I hear that often. People who wish they'd just stop existing, but don't want to actually kill themselves. It resonates with your stance on 'anti-natalism'.
>>
>>28205383
>>28205458
>your father left her
>she "stole" the house
Yeah sure, hes not the one abandoning his tard kid or anything
He doesn't need the house

And believe it or not, theres more to raising a kid than food stamps give
Not to mention the government money is meant to be able to fully support you. i.e. you can live by yourself, so she has no reason not to kick you out
>>
>>28205482
>implying 800 a month is enough to support me where i live
Also my father filed for divorce because she was abusive and insane. He wanted me to live with him and he fought to keep the house but since the US court system is fucked she got the kids the house and most of his income. She even got his dog and then had it put down just to spite him.
>>
>>28205482
Also you're implying she did anything for me besides feed me. Haven;t had new clothes or shoes in 5 years. The cunt wouldn't even teach me to tie my shoes told me to do it myself. She had done nothing for me that i couldn't do myself with my money.
>>
>>28205482

Do you ever tire of being a stupid roastie whore? When do you even sleep? I swear I constantly see your shitposts shitting up the board.
>>
>>28205544
>still living with mom
>will be for another decade or 3
>like a bitch

What'd you get bux for anyways?
>>
>>28205596
So move out you fucking 12 year old

Jesus Christ grow up faggot
>>
>>28205470
I'm just making the assumption that he's suffering. Maybe it's a little projecting on my part, but judging by this thread I'm not wrong.

Also, I'm not implying every single human is suffering, but the vast majority are. That's really the underlying argument in favor of antinatilism. The sheer suffering in this world far outweighs the happiness and by that logic it can be argued that bringing another human is unethical given the statistical likelihood that he/she will be miserable and resent you giving birth.
>>
>>28205544
>Also my father filed for divorce because she was abusive and insane.
So its bascially that he left because he felt like it
Really doesn't sound like he should be allowed to take everything, and hes the one who decided to break off from you guys

>>28205596
And you don't still have 50% of your money?
Cant you buy clothes with that?
Thats what its there for
And can you really not tie your shoes?

>>28205598
Sorry for actually being realistic and not just circlejerking
>>
>>28204781

Wait, do you guys not pay your parents or make up for the food/shelter/clothing by doing work around the house?
>>
>>28205636
>>28205620
>tripfags being complete faggots

Why has hiro forsaken me
>>
>>28205650
Regardless of how it makes you feel about me, no matter how much you hate me for it, I have the obligation to show the truth to you. I can't just lie to you so it doesn't hurt your feelings, you'll never grow if you don't leave your fantasies.
>>
>>28205604
Doctors have me diagnosed with a bunch of shit

>Asperger's
>Depression
>Schizoid personality disorder
>Sociopath

They are trying to say there is even more wrong me. Don't believe them but need to go for the bux. One tried to say i could have schizophrenia.

>>28205615
i live in one of the most expensive states in the country 800 a month will only get me a run down crack house with rats and bugs.

>>28205636
Nope can't tie my shoes

>>28205644
She doesn't like me leaving my room said just seeing me makes her sick
>>
>>28205636
Also the reason i don't buy that stuff myself is because i have been saving my money so i can go to japan and kill myself in the suicide forest
>>
>>28205707
>Nope can't tie my shoes
Have you tried youtube?

>>28205742
So you want to keep all the money to yourself so you can waste it?
>Oooh look at me I have to kill myself in this special other peoples traditional forest
>>
Roommates. Eat fucking ramen and pastas and walk.

There is no reason to be with your mother.

>Never wanted to be born
You didn't have a subjective perspective to gauge that from before, now you are here. You will die sometime, do as you will. Your logic says kill yourself, hope in mums car, drive it into some bushes hidden and run a hose.

Or y'know man up and deal with the fact that you exist and accept your agency in this world. Jesus Christ, life is a gift. Enjoy the fucking tendies

Goddamn, NEETs are fucked.
>>
>>28205644
I pay the water bill and do whatever chore my mom asks me to do every now and again but otherwise no.
>>
>>28205768
Also tried to learn but im too autistic

Nope gonna leave the money to my father. i have enough to go now i just want to get as much as i can to give to my father. Also what i dont put away pays for my internet and the odd game.
>>
>>28205768
The reason im going to Japan is i at least want to be somewhat happy before i die. Everyone should know what joy feels like.
>>
>>28205768
Also
>Other peoples forest
>implying im not half japanese
>>
>>28205825
Why not live with your father though? By the sound of it you wouldn't have a problem giving him a large part of your neet bux for rent and >>28205544 makes it sound like he wouldn't mind you living with him either.
>>
Tell her you want a blowy joey every week in return
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.