[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After wageslaving for a bit I finally got $100 to spare. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: vvvvvvv.jpg (84 KB, 580x596) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvv.jpg
84 KB, 580x596
After wageslaving for a bit I finally got $100 to spare. How do I turn this into more money? Ive tried poker (was shit), e-sport betting (too many match fixings), and other micro schemes to make money. Should my next attempt be wallstreet betting?

How do you guys make an easy buck? Im not too worried about losing it just trying to find something I like.
>>
You save it. You keep piling it up.
>>
By buying/selling blue chip stocks
>>
Buy weed, make brownies, sell tht for double what you put into it, take that money and buy a couple clones and some hydro gear, then you'll be raking in some serious cash
>>
>>28201778
Any tutorials or advice?
>>
>>28201723
Pennystocks.
Get a pen and paper and start learning something new.

http://www.timothysykes.com/

It's where I'm learning and as long as you put effort into it, you might come out big or not.

Blue chip stocks are great, but they are expensive to get in and the rewards will only come in 5 to 10 years.

Buy blue chips when you are thinking of retirement.
>>
>>28202103
>pennystocks
don't be an idiot
>>
Sell drugs. Its that simple. Just keep flipping and don't touch your supply for personal use. You're welcome.
>>
Started waging part time for family business a while ago not sure about 2 hrs a day

Last time I checked last year I had $7000

Been months since I've checked it
>>
>>28202121
It's gambling and highly risky, I know.

But if you play it right and know when to buy and when to short, you'll come out with thousands.

Can you think of any other legal way to make money fast and efficiently? Don't be a scrub and follow the masses. Take risks and you might come out on top.
>>
>>28202103

Okay Tim, ill be sure to do that....
Where do these fuckers even get the nerve?
>>
put it in a savings account
do not put it in individual companies' stock for christ sake
save more & invest in a mutual fund
>>
>>28202177
There's a reason no one trades penny stocks. You are guaranteed better investments if you invest in literally anything else.I doubt you are the one special snowflake who can trade penny stocks well
>>
Whatever you do, don't do it legal. That's for already rich people
>>
File: 1452002649088.jpg (33 KB, 653x614) Image search: [Google]
1452002649088.jpg
33 KB, 653x614
>>28201723
Take those $100, buy a costume of a popular character that 80% of normies will recognize, and go to your local tourist trap and take pics with the tourists and hope they give you tips
>>
>>28201723
>poker (was shit)
git gud and learn to manage your bankroll then run it up. Starting with 100$ it will take you forever tho
>>
>>28202315
There isn't much money in poker
>>
File: images(12).png (7 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
images(12).png
7 KB, 432x216
>>28201723
No idea how vehicle registration works in other countries, but protip for Australians at least:
> buy $200 car with 6 months rego
> transfer to your name (costs about $40)
> take plates to registry and cancel rego and ctp
> the refund from both will be about $300
> sell car to a wreckers for $100
> $160 free money
>>
>>28202354
You need to be good enough to be a winning player and manage your bankroll well enough to not get blown out by variance. So yeah it's very hard to make a living playing poker and you need to have a big bankroll before you can do it fulltime.
>>
>>28202172
Can I work for your family business?
>>
>>28202460
You done this before?
>>
>>28201802
>>28202124
What they said

fuck the robot
>>
>>28202738
make youtube videos about random threads here, be blatantly obvious about just doing it for money and dont try and make friends with anyone there

free money
>>
>>28202192
>savings account
the interest they give you doesn't even keep up with the rate of inflation
>>
Get a Robinhood account. I'll advise you on stocks, nigger. First buy 50$ of $AMD, then buy 50$ of $MU. Second: wait. Dont question my picks kike. I know the market better than even a Zog.
>>
>>28202707
One of the blokes at work does it. Only problem I can see is if you sell too many cars in a year you have to get registered as a dealer and pay extra tax. Dunno if selling to a wreckers counts but.
>>
>>28202354
yes there is. but it's no longer worth the time it will take you to make any decent amount of it. so you're basically correct
>>
>>28202738
No ways of getting drugs. Dont know any drug dealers and I heard its not worth the hassle of ordering from the deeb web.

I know /r/opiaterollcall exists but Im not too keen on being an opiate dealer. Do you know if there are any other sites for meetups for stuff like that?
>>
>>28202964
>Robinhood

What's the catch?
>>
Why not Salty Bet? Literally only two choices so it's 50/50 if you don't pay attention to who's up next.
>>
>>28201723
Make ammo box stereos and sell them. Supplies is $80 and they sell for $200.
>>
>>28203216
What is this betting on street fighter?
>>
>>28203091
WHY THE FUCK did i not know about opiaterollcall WTF. thank you... i am so glad i clicked on this
Let me know if you hear of anymore sites.
>>
>>28201723
BTW. you can make a fuck ton of money dealing opiates. people become so addicted and they never stop buying from you. they will come back over and over. If you know someone is DESPERATE for their fix....thats your chance to raise your price. they will buy it bc they need it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.