[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Friendsly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1415019173661.jpg (142 KB, 1400x980) Image search: [Google]
1415019173661.jpg
142 KB, 1400x980
I've already drank a litter of vodka, I'm about to crack open my next 375ml. I really am just so lonely. 26 years old in the state of new hampshire.
>>
Friend, you drank too much and you're going to be sick. Don't drink any more. You may want to throw up just to get it out of your system.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1071643/Student-drank-death-downing-half-litre-vodka-just-20-minutes-40-bet.html
>>
File: 1461812963787.jpg (86 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
1461812963787.jpg
86 KB, 528x960
i'm stuck at home

i have no money

i have no liqour

every now and then i get a pang of sadness that makes me feel the way a whale does getting poached, letting out a sound, like

>"rooooaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuoooooo"

it reminds me that i want to die
>>
File: 1384644045882s.jpg (3 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1384644045882s.jpg
3 KB, 125x105
>>28201531
Already threw up. I'm beyond sick. I've transcendence that relme.
>>
>>28201612
Well, at least you're probably going to live then. If you have to pass out try land face down so you don't choke on your vomit. You're going to feel like death itself tomorrow but things will get better. You nearly died tonight, how does it feel?
>>
>>28201491
>I've already drank a litter of vodka

rest in peace lil nigga
>>
>>28201648
Feels pretty fucking bad and lonely. I work in sewage, lab testing peoples water.
>>
even robots don't want to be my friend

i'm so fucking retarded

fuck
>>
>>28201693
Just remembering some of the nights I had where I drank too much has gotten me nervous.

You know this may or may not be the lowest point in your life. It's quite possible you'll never feel worse than you do now, but you're probably going to be okay.

You're going to need to make some friends. You don't have to agree with all to stupid shit they say, but you need someone who has your back. Clearly you're not going to friend them here. There's billions of people out there you're going to have to sort through.
>>
>>28201578
are you making bread pudding
>>
>>28201491
>vodka
Are you a cute trappydoo?
>>
File: 1417289598782.jpg (217 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1417289598782.jpg
217 KB, 495x636
>>28201811
No, more like a smelly sewage worker
>>
"In one litre of vodka, assuming that it is 35% alcohol (the lowest), there is 276.5g of ethanol (alcohol) in the mixture. An adult male has 5L of blood, so if an adult male drank the most piss weak vodka, his blood alcohol concentration (BAC) would 5.53%. A BAC of over 0.25% usually results in unconsciousness or even death, and one that's over 1% is death for sure."

As per some guy on Misc.
>>
>>28201889
You're assuming I'm not a drunk and can drink most folk under the table.
>>
>>28201928

Eh, maybe. Obviously not everything is passing through your system since most of it is either on the floor or in the toilet.

Get your fucking shit together. This is a stupid way to attempt suicide. I come from a long line of drunks, and there's nothing for you at the bottom of your vodka bottle. This is it.
>>
>>28201981
I'm not attempting suicide. I just like to drink, hard.
>>
>>28202009

If you didn't throw up, there's a real possibility you would have. I don't think you understand that there's nothing beyond the point where you feel drunk enough that's worthwhile. You've wasted your time, money and health over this and you're trying to pass it off like you enjoy doing it. You don't enjoy this, you're unhappy with yourself and don't give enough of a fuck to drink reasonably.

I can't even speak to my father. The drink robbed him of his mind to the point where you cannot have a serious conversation with him as he just repeats the same shit like a retard. How far you going to go with this? Both my grandfather's brothers were drunks. One shot himself through the fucking heart and the other jumped off a bridge.
>>
>>28202095

I have another great uncle that was a POW during the war and never really got over it. Took to drinking. One night he was walking home from a bar and decided to jump into the fucking river and now he's dead.
>>
>>28201693
>I work on the sewer
That's pretty convenient anon, tomorrow after you are done with work you can just jump In there that's where you belong g
>>
>>28202137
Or we could quit working and all you neet faggot would die due to non-potable water.
>>
>>28201491
Hiya fellow New Hampshirite
>>
>>28202171
I actually have been practicing meditation each day for hours while you go to work thinking I am sleeping.
When society is no longer sustainable I will just ascend Intl higher plane
>>
File: 1392004422533.jpg (135 KB, 500x589) Image search: [Google]
1392004422533.jpg
135 KB, 500x589
>>28202252
Sup Famborghini.
>>
>>28201693
What's the most interesting g thing you found while roaming through the sewers? Are there really crocodiles there? Anything valuae?
>>
>>28202126
How does this even work? Did he not know how to swim or something?

I mean, this is ridiculous. I live right next to the Hudson, and I could swim across it if I wanted to while drunk. No problem.
>>
>>28202324
What about the mole people?
>>
>>28202324
Honestly, nothing. Mostly women flushing tampons and other stuff that doesn't process and our city ends up spending millions to remove this shit because women can't be bothered to throw something away. The most interesting thing I've found is big ass snapping turtles.

>>28202355
No mole people yet but we have permission to shoot beavers.
>>
>>28202381
But what do the turtles eat anon?
What's happens to the shit once it gets collected from the water?
>>
>>28202331

There's been thousands of drunks who have killed themselves that way, you can look it up. It helps if the water is cold, but more so they just drown themselves.
>>
>>28202381
>>28202442
>The most interesting thing I've found is big ass snapping turtles

You sound like a Donatello, OP. Nobody liked Donatello.
>>
>>28202442
I assume they ate all the salamanders we see.

Okay so basically, you shit, you flush it down the toilet, at that point it becomes influent. It goes up the pipes to us where we expose it to bacterial growth and assorted chemicals. After a bit it settles out to normal water and tons of bad shit on the bottom. We skim the water and cook the bad shit into solids that we take to a dump once a week, This is all a very, very basic explanation, if you want to know more about any part of this, I'd be glad to go into more detail but it's pretty boring.
>>
>>28202547
Sorry that New Hampshire isn't known for it's crazy ass animals.The worst we got is bears and moose.
>>
>>28202581
Does it constantly smell like shit at work? Do you get used to it? Do you ever get shit on yourself? Do you "get over" it after a while?

Also, does sewage flow "openly" in the sewers? I live in NYC, but specifically in a fairly suburban area. There's a particular place in my neighborhood with a sewer cover, and during the summer the whole area around it reeks of human feces 24/7. I was under the impression that waste water only traveled through pipes?
>>
>>28202581
I wonder if shit turtle spent so much time there it's it own species of turtle now?
>>
>>28202581
Two more questions
First there are swesge rides where water level rises, can you predict those?
And second one is more personal, did you develop some sorth of scst fetish?
>>
>>28202581
Have you ever seen the Technodrome underneath the sewers?
>>
>>28202677
Wew lad
>Does it constantly smell like shit at work?

Well, thankfully I work in the lab so my exposure to shit is somewhat minimal, but there are some dude who are in shit all day. You can see it in their eyes.

>Do you get used to it? Do you ever get shit on yourself? Do you "get over" it after a while?

Yes you get used to to smells, it really doesn't bother you after a while. Yes, If you're not careful sometimes you'll spill a sample on you or someone will throw one on you trying to be funny.

1/2
>>
>>28202701
Shit turtles certainly seem like their own species, their the meanest fuckers you will ever see.

>>28202677
Sewage is sewage my man. It really doesn't matter where it comes from. You may have found a more direct pipe, but it all ends up being the same.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.