[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /badchildhood/. i feel like a lot of you robots had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1021 - pL03IzV.png (24 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1021 - pL03IzV.png
24 KB, 2048x2048
who here /badchildhood/. i feel like a lot of you robots had a fun time as kids and are just now falling into the pits of depression and self loathing.

>mfw mother didnt remember my own name
>mfw serious physical abuse from neighbors and siblings
>mfw early drug abuse
>>
Mommy dearest
>meth user
>skitzo/bi polar
>severe emotional attachment
>kept me locked away from the world because of her paranoia
>tried to kill herself every time I ran away

Real Father
>kicked my mom out after finding out I wasn't a roastie
>told her she could only come back if she got an abortion
>when asked at the child support hearing if he could carry insurance for me he said "who's anon? is that the kid?"

Mr. Man "Dad"
>high paying job for most of childhood
>loses it to economy
>alcoholism out of control
>keeps up the appearance that he's fine despite working for minimum wage and not finding another woman after my mom
>probably just going to silently kill himself in the next few years

Step Daddy Chaddy
>pretends to be jesus christ himself
>wakes up to him rubbing my dick one night
>mommy doesn't believe me until 9 years later when he drugs and rapes her when she denies sex
>empties her bank accounts when he leaves her for a 19 year old
>I have to hear her whine about how she lost the lover of her life
>>
File: WIP.png (218 KB, 4040x1320) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
218 KB, 4040x1320
>>28200349
i know that feel man

>father gives me his old phone
>forgets to clear data becaause /techilliteracy/
>1000's of pictures of him with my mom's friends
>photos of my sisters instagram
>photos of hidden camera
>say nothing
>>
>raised by a single mother, have zero idea who my father is, and the chances of finding him are low considering I was conceived out of my country
>mother was neglectful and is a submissive woman
>because she can't assert herself she allowed me to get out of control and wind up borderline obese (luckily I lost all the weight and now I'm borderline underweight)
>every man she met was either a dick or an alcoholic
>one man she was with spawned my half-brother and two half-sisters
>bullied throughout my childhood and early teens, became withdrawn and afraid of social contact (not to mention I was a natural introvert to begin with), misdiagnosed with Asperger's because it was a meme at the time which was later changed to social anxiety + schzoid personality disorder

Now I'm a closeted NEET with no friends. Oh well, at least my father had good genes because I'm literally the only attractive person in my family.

And at least my mother can't be disappointed in me because she too is a NEET. R-right guys?
>>
File: baby.png (125 KB, 1955x1289) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
125 KB, 1955x1289
>>28200766
have a drawing, just for you

who here is waiting for their mother to die to kill themselves
>>
>wah wah i had a bad child hood I was born in a first world country my life is so shit

you literally get one chance at life at least you weren't born in the middle east, africa or some backwards third world shit hole you fucking retards.
>>
>>28201018
>the third world argument
>wah wah your problems are invalidated by someone who has worse problems than you

People in the third world aren't any less happier than they are here, because that life is all they have ever known.

Just like how someone who is a millionaire all their live isn't any happier than someone who is middle class all their life.
>>
>le anti whining maymay crowd shows up
>>
>>28200899
It's going to be a while before that in my case because she gave birth to me when she was 18.
>>
>Implying I want to remember that shit
>Implying my life ever stopped being shit

Lmaoing@urthread

*cries*
>>
>>28201064
>People in the third world aren't any less happier than they are here, because that life is all they have ever known.
Actually they are. They have lower IQs, more disease, and horrible governments. I assure you people who have to live with flesh eating flies are less happy than people who live in sage, clean environments.
>>
>mom was crazy, threatened to kill me and sisters when we were toddlers because she couldn't go out and fuck dad's best friend
>dad was an alcoholic and former junkie
>many fights and had to move a lot because they couldn't keep a job
>I had to comfort and help my sisters
>finally mom leaves and takes my siblings, dad gets jailed for a false domestic call
> when I turned 5 I was dropped off at grandparents house
>grandma strict and grandpa was bitter and regretful
>bullied in school
>suicide by third grade
>parents move back, but out of town, see them every weekend
Etc. I could go on, but as you can see my life has always been in the shitter.
>>
>>28201204
Your argument is utter dog shit, because a problem is still a problem, and just because someone has a worse problem does not make that problem magically disappear.

Yeah, it sucks that those people have to live in such horrifying conditions, but it doesn't make my bad upbringing vanish. I wish it did, but it doesn't.

Such is life. Everybody has their own problems to deal with. You have problems too, I know that, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>28201327
>Your argument is utter dog shit
I didn't have the best childhood either, but at least I get to live in society where there are government services to help out if my parents fuck up. Not everyone has awesome parents, but there are things like financial aid for college and school lunches when your parents can't feed you
>>
>>28201532
Everything could always be worse. For us, and the people who are worse off than us.
>>
File: striped shirt.jpg (92 KB, 578x818) Image search: [Google]
striped shirt.jpg
92 KB, 578x818
>mother considered me a mistake and blamed me for ruining her life
>never even remember her hugging me or saying she loved me
>at best she ignored me

>father turned 360 degrees and walked away when he found out mom was pregnant
>never met him

>stepfather married mother to get close to me
>molested me a lot throughout my childhood
>one of my earliest memories is him masturbating into my mouth when I was very young

>no friends
>all I had for fun was a black and blue basketball I bought at a yard sale with money from raking leaves
>mom threw it out a few months later
>never learned how to socialize right
>teachers considered me stupid and a problem child
>never had anyone who believed in me
>fell in love in high school
>she understandably thought I was weird and was disgusted by me
Stepdad eventually went to prison for molesting the kid he had with my mom, though. See, she believed that kid because that kid wasn't a stupid, ugly, awkward waste of life that ruined her good looks or whatever I am.
>>
>>28201609
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. I'd give you a hug if I could.
>>
I'm so glad I have no parents. Reading this shit is heart breaking.
>>
>>28201532
The main point is he's not asking for sympathy from the starving, disease ridden, unfortunates, that live in shit holes. He's trying to get it from you. Mr. Also Has First World Problems

If a starving african kid wants to battle the drug cartels for use of internet to come on here and shit post about their problems then perhaps bitching about a shitty childhood would be out of hand, but not here.
>>
>>28200160
was ass raped by babysitter when I was 8
>>
>>28201562
Yeah but at some point you have to just be thankful you aren't at the bottom. A couple of days ago I saw a youtube video of a teenage boy who had a maggot infection in his mouth. Never been so glad to live in a first world country in my life.
>>
>>28200584
Why does he have pics of your sisters insta ?
>>
>>28201639
Don't really want a hug. Would like to be able to go back and have a normal childhood, though. One where I didn't learn to suck cock before I learned how to tie my shoes or recite the alphabet.
>>
>>28201743
Mhm, I've seen some fucked up shit like a guy missing half his face from a flesh-eating bacteria yet somehow still surviving, and it made me feel pretty happy that I was born here and not there.

But, I am still at the bottom relatively, not objectively.
>>
>>28201609
I wanna hug you,anon.
also fine taste in animu.
>>
>>28201892
I don't watch anime. I like the cute pictures. They make me feel a little nicer. The only one I remember watching is the one my waifu is in.
>>
File: 911.png (42 KB, 1416x492) Image search: [Google]
911.png
42 KB, 1416x492
>>28201773
masturb8ion purposes by my guess, they were all bikini/revealing pics
>>
Part1
>Be me
>Dad died when I was 3 of a heart attack
>Mom gave me up for adoption when I was 5 because she couldnt take care of me without my dad
>Go to shit foster home
>Get beat regularly for years, barely get an education
>Only have one thing in my life that is enjoyable, watching wrestling
>My favourite wrestler was the rock and watching him on the television was the only thing that made me forget that I had no chance of adoption or hope for a normal family life
>Eventually I run from foster care when Im 16
>Always a quiet, shy kid so no friends to speak of other than the forced relationships I had with the other tortured kids in the home
>Decide to ditch the city and find my way to a small town in a neighbouring state
>>
>>28201993
Part2
>Get a job sorting parts for a mechanic shop
>Shitty job but it gets me enough money to rent my own apartment
>Eventually have money to get a beat up chevrolet, rusted off gold paint job but the engine ran like a beauty and it was my first car
>Still no friends and really not much of a life but it was the best thing I had going since I was 3
>End up meeting 8 out of 10 country girl coming into the mechanics shop while Im out on a smoke break, lets call her Suzie
>First time Ive ever even thought about feelings for another person in what seemed like forever
>Suzie says shes been by the shop several times and seen me but never had a chance to talk to me because I was always busy out back
>I dont even think I can speak, Im so blown away by the idea that someone would be even trying to talk to me, especially this absolutely beautiful girl
>We were probably talking for 15 minutes but I cant really remember what she or I said
>I was too mesmerized by her milk chocolatey hair, her porcelain skin, the cute little birthmark on her cheek and the way the corners of her mouth made perfect acute angles when she laughed
>I was in love, and I knew it
>>
>>28200160
As a manchild my childhood has never stopped, it just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>28202087
>>28201993

Part3
>Im fairly certain I eventually just blurted out, I NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN
>She was taken back a little but she thought I was being funny, laughed, and said Id love to
>Id love to, thats all I could think about the rest of the day with a smile on my face so wide it would make the joker jealous
>I ended up taking Suzie out to a movie and coffee the following weekend
>It all went really well, she looked beautiful, I was funny when I spoke, but Im usually pretty quiet
>She liked that, I think she saw me as a strong, silent type, I think she knew I had a troubled past even though I never told her
>We dated for a few weeks
>It was a small town so there wasnt really much to do
>We ended up doing the same thing most of the days we were together
>Id pick her up after work in my beat up chevy, which she hated because of the musty smell, but I loved it because it reminded me that I had made it to a turning point where I could take care of myself and live on my own without worrying about getting yelled at or hit for something I had no control over
>I was in control now
>>
>>28200160
>parents gave me a weird ethnic irish name even though I'm not even 1/8th Irish, and all the kids made fun of me
>no video games ever
>no computer or internet until I was 17
>because of that I was always hanging out with Those Kids just so I could play 15 minute of Super Mario or Doom, and never learned to properly socialize
>overprotective mother so I had a thin skin
>semi-absent/violent father, so I never learned to be a man and have confidence
>drug addict older brother who would wreck everyone else's lives, resulting in our father beating the shit out of everyone else, while he ran off with our stolen money to get more weed dude lmao and coke
>because older brother was the dude weed lmao crazy guy and went to the same school as me, everyone else thought I would be the same but when they saw how shy and weak I was they just bullied me
>full unibrow before I could grow a mustache
>premature baby, which is probably why my arms were so weak and skinny

etc. etc. etc.

I routinely go down that memory lane whenever my mom asks me why I have no friends or why I don't eat dinner with her and my dad or why I'm on bad terms with my older brother.

It gets old revisiting that shitty part of my life, it was actually all uphill from like 17-21, but it was then downhill from there as well. It's pretty much a flat hill for a few years and is now going back up slowly.
>>
>>28200160
>mother diagnosed munchausen by proxy
>father schizoaffective
>put in foster care by age 11
>never had a cell nor a myspace and shit like the other kids
>never had a job nor a social life
>stayed in foster care until aged out at 18

THEN

>failed at community college
>forever NEET that moved back in with parents at 23
>only ever one gf at age 17-19
>grow more and more cynical because cannot relate to anyone (so I stay in odd places such as this)
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.