[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femdom general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 16
File: 3968273496.jpg (150 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
3968273496.jpg
150 KB, 500x735
We die twice, first when we die, and then when the last person who remembers us dies.
>>
>>28200101
I just wanna be some sort of house pet. I greet my owner on my knees and kiss her feet, massage her, cook her dinner, clean the house, etc, just make her feel like a queen.

The whole "latex and masks" thing seems kinda fun, but I prefer what I described.
>>
File: 684562657.jpg (20 KB, 400x603) Image search: [Google]
684562657.jpg
20 KB, 400x603
>>28200135
Why do you want this sort of relationship?
>>
>>28200582
Not him but I want that because I'm just naturally submissive to the point that I'd rather be a beautiful mistresses slave than go out and be independent
>>
>>28200582
I guess it just gives me a direction and a goal, something I generally lack. It manifests itself as this kink where I just want to serve a QT and receive fulfillment as a result.

I don't want a 24/7 femdom relationship, but just every now and then she would make me do something on demand and there would be a general understand that she is in charge.
>>
>>28200135
iktfb

i want her to hit me and treat me like a pet. id like it if sometimes she shut me out the house for being bad, id sleep on the floor and only be allowed to sleep in the bed as a special priviledge

just fuck my shit up i guess
>>
>>28200101
> tfw no gf who tells you exactly what to do each day
>>
>>28200817
This feel

I would just follow the orders exactly
>>
>>28200858
what kind of punishments would you want if you messed up?

or maybe its best she keeps it a surprise with whatever she feels like, so you're kept on your toes
>>
>>28200866
Whipping or have to keep my cock cage on longer. It's a shame cock cage is so much associated with cuckery, because I don't want to be cucked.
>>
File: 43968273496.png (796 KB, 1042x720) Image search: [Google]
43968273496.png
796 KB, 1042x720
>>28200617
>>28200660
>>28200672
>>28200817
You realize this relationship will never exist in reality, right? If you show even the smallest bit of weakness to a woman (or even a man) you will be eaten alive.

But anyway, let's continue the thread.
>>
>>28200950
even if it did exist, i wouldn't be able to get it

so no difference fampai
>>
File: monkeycat.webm (933 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
monkeycat.webm
933 KB, 640x640
I just want to feel like someone who knows better than I do cares about me.

>tfw had to say goodbye to university therapist since the year is over
>tfw never gonna have a psychology grad gf
>>
>>28200950
Shut the fuck up and let me live in my delusional fantasy you fucking party pooper
>>
File: 1411130368024.png (316 KB, 480x493) Image search: [Google]
1411130368024.png
316 KB, 480x493
This is a good general. I liked /gfd/ but it was somewhat niche.
>>
File: 9438672394.jpg (26 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
9438672394.jpg
26 KB, 480x720
>>28200980
As long as you know it's delusional.
>>
File: 103283576238.jpg (38 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
103283576238.jpg
38 KB, 250x336
Define dominance.
And define submissiveness.
>>
>>28201138
Are you that one that I told I want to suppress my sexuality like a monk? Why do you keep haunting me?
>>
>>28200950
Does Shiki do femdom?
>>
>>28200101
I find pride in servitude. It's incredibly intimate as well.

I don't feel like going on a long spiel but it's the ideal for me.

Either way is fine for me, but in my experience submissive women are incredibly lazy and equate serving with dead fish sex.
>>
File: woops wrong shiki.png (624 KB, 990x723) Image search: [Google]
woops wrong shiki.png
624 KB, 990x723
>>28201434
Does she do anything else?
>>28201432
I'll haunt people for eternity.
>>
Why do you like being dominated by your partner?

When did all this start for you? Do you think anything triggered it? Do you feel ashamed or guilty for liking it? Has anyone ever found out about your interest and if so, how did they react?

If you could choose to, would you lose your submissiveness, or do you like having it?
>>
File: quite a nice ring.png (525 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
quite a nice ring.png
525 KB, 1024x576
>>28201715
>why do you like being dominated by your partner?
it feels great
>>28201715
>when did all this start for you?
early childhood; mommy issues
>>28201715
>do you think anything triggered it?
see above
>>28201715
>do you feel ashamed or guilty for liking it?
shame and guilt are only a consequence of an individual's own traits he's too scared to confront
>has anyone ever found out about your interest
no, but if they did it would be very painful
>if you could choose to, would you lose your submissiveness, or do you like having it?
can't really say tbqfh

More importantly, who the fuck are you and why are you here?
>>
>>28201715
>Why do you like being dominated by your partner?
because it's fucking hot, I can't explain it
>When did all this start for you? Do you think anything triggered it?
mommy issues. probably picked up the forced feminization parts from having a bossy older sister who would make me wear her clothes when we were really young.
>Do you feel ashamed or guilty for liking it?
Somewhat but ultimately it's kind of normalfag-tier so I wouldn't be too embarrassed if anyone found out.
>Has anyone ever found out about your interest and if so, how did they react?
My sister may or may not have found my large doujin collection, I'm not sure. I hope not.
>If you could choose to, would you lose your submissiveness, or do you like having it?
no way dude it's fucking hot
>>
>>28202006
greentext big sis
>>
>>28202068
what about her? She's a fat sjw nowadays. totally unappealing. As a teenager I would always try wearing her clothes when nobody was home but she's too fat so none of them fit.
>>
File: Lazy Subs.jpg (101 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
Lazy Subs.jpg
101 KB, 500x392
>>28201465
Too many - far, FAR too many - sub girls resemble pic related.

Good ones are out there, though.
Just don't fuck it all up like I did.
>>
>>28202163
That pic is 100% correct

I am a sub male and I want to put in the fucking work. I want to salve over her in every regard and be put to work.

I don't want to just lay there tied up while my dick gets ridden
>>
File: 2982356102938.jpg (46 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
2982356102938.jpg
46 KB, 600x424
>>28202212
>i don't want to just lay there tied up while my dick gets ridden
but what if this is what misstress wants?
>>
>>28202291
Then that's what I will do

The whole point is to serve her and do what she wants, regardless of how tough it is or how much work I have to put it. Submissiveness is not saying "I want to be a sub...but only if you do this, this and this." That's not submissiveness at that point.
>>
File: 1461616870541.png (54 KB, 326x206) Image search: [Google]
1461616870541.png
54 KB, 326x206
>want to be a helpful sub
>want to be a good companion to a stern mommy gf
>work real hard to make her happy for her praise
>earn her cuddles and affection
>tfw
>>
>>28202380
she'll fuck someone else right in front of your face
>>
File: 1411534831437.jpg (97 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1411534831437.jpg
97 KB, 809x808
>femdoms only exist as long as you pay them
>>
>>28202163
That's almost exactly what a conversation I had with someone years ago looked like.

I'd be happy as either an owner or owned, seeing as it'd still include a whole ton I enjoy, but I can't stand the idea of someone being lazy and expecting it to work in their favor. Be worth owning, be worth submitting to. Just whatever side you prefer, fucking make it count.

That said I'd also be happy with a relationship with another switch. We'd both have collars to each other, our own toys, and when we're not feeling it (don't tell me that you can go through some shit and still think it's fine to act like it's normal for a bossy dom-type) it'd just be a good, lasting relationship.
If things happen to teeter one way or the other for an extended period of time,then that's just how it goes. No reason to complain.
>>
>>28202429
>try to talk to talk to dominant women on collarspace
>tfw all they want is amazon gift cards and shit
>tfw buy the cheapest affordable one cause neet, thinking at least it will buy me some temporary company
>tfw she says thanks and stops responding
>>
>tfw short 20 year old with boyish face who just wants a dominant or mommy gf ;~;

I-I'd be a good boy and I'd accept punishments
>>
Is collar space actually good? Fetlife was just filled with 50 year old women and other sub males that are better looking than me
>>
Most people here dont want to be an sub or to be dominated,they just want a mom who they can have sex with
>>
File: revy1.jpg (163 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
revy1.jpg
163 KB, 1600x1000
>>28201715
It makes me feel like they really love me, it's also really fun for me and just feel right
>when did all this start for you?
When I was little I thought that only boys were attracted to girls, I didn't know girls were attracted to boys, I literally only thought they dated them for money or status I guess. I was drawn to dominant girls because it made me feel less insecure about whether they actually liked me for me or not. After I matured, it just stuck.
>do you feel ashamed or guilty for liking it?
Not at all
>has anyone ever found out about your interest
Yep, I'm very open about it
>if you could choose to, would you lose your submissiveness, or do you like having it?
I feel like these kind of questions are impossible to answer, because on one side life would be much easier if I got off on domming girls as much as I get off on being a sub, but yet for some reason I love being a sub, I can't picture being any other way
>
>>
been sub (in all aspects of life) for too long. i'm coming out of myself, developing some confidence and self-esteem and i feel this goes hand in hand with my sexuality.

my partner is a handful though. i don't think my sexuality can override theirs... yet. how do i introduce some domination into our relationship?

is it a case of once a sub, always a sub?
>>
File: z-2016042115.jpg (56 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
z-2016042115.jpg
56 KB, 480x490
>Tfw mommy gf is too far away to diaper my shit up
>Tfw she makes me feel less embarrassed of my small benis and fetishes
>>
>>28201715
It turns me on.

Early puberty. I don't know if anything triggered it.

Nope. I used to, due to being raised by Christian fundamentalists, but that's mostly gone now.

None of my offline friends know.

>If you could choose to, would you lose your submissiveness, or do you like having it?

I fucking love it.
>>
>>28204594
Actually, this makes me wonder. Would /r9k/ be content in a sexless relationship with someone dominant? Someone who'd take care of you and guide you, but had little interest in your penis other than decorating it with pretty cages?
>>
>>28207426
>Someone who'd take care of you and guide you
Yes. I'm lost without someone like that.
>>
>>28207426
Diaper chastity is best chastity. Fuck your cages nigga!

>Tfw diap so thick that I can't get off from rubbing/humping through it
>>
>>28201715
It feels real. It feels like it's not lying. It makes me feel safe. There's a strong, comforting feeling of drowning in them. It's the only thing that connects me to some form of inner peace.

Daddy kicked the shit out of Mommy so I've never been capable of being assertive to women because vicarious guilt or something. This was seen as weakness (which it probably was, honestly) and so I was bullied and abused in secondary school and made to feel I deserved it. Then the first woman to make me feel accepted and cared for turned out to just be using my attention as a coping mechanism because Chad had pumped and dumped her recently.
Some other things happened but this is close enough to a blog as it is.

I feel guilty and ashamed of all my feelings towards women. A woman hurting and punishing me out of love is the only thing that makes the bad feelings go away.

I found someone who I could have a somewhat healthy BDSM relationship once. The problem was that I really wanted no one to know about this other side of me but she wore her life on her sleeve so told other people. I hated that she told everyone, but my self esteem was low enough that I preferred the shame and embarassment to being alone with the bad feelings again.
My friends were all accepting besides a few jokes. I only really made friends with quite open-minded people and most have a few kinks themselves and know that I'm kind of fucked up so guessed I was into this anyway.
>>
>>28207655
>Then the first woman to make me feel accepted and cared for turned out to just be using my attention as a coping mechanism because Chad had pumped and dumped her recently.
iktf
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.