[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder is essentially a validation platform for attractive people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 2016-04-29-13-59-57-478994609.png (1 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-29-13-59-57-478994609.png
1 KB, 225x225
Tinder is essentially a validation platform for attractive people, whoever came up with it ad an idiot
>>
>>28199716
ah you don't get matches too
feelsbadman
>>
File: 1460841607541_0.gif (613 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460841607541_0.gif
613 KB, 500x281
>finally caved in and use tinder
>get a match after some time
>mfw its a bot
My grave went just a bit deeper that day
>>
>>28200495
>>28200184
>>28199716
Post pics you dumb faggots
>>
>matched with a prety girl
>find out she has black kids
delete app
>>
>tfw swiping attractive normie girls left

feels good man
>>
>live in relatively big city
>try tinder
>swipe left on the majority because they are fat or disfigured
>swipe left on the remaining few I know I have no chance with
well that was a fun meme
>>
File: 1437599722219.jpg (53 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1437599722219.jpg
53 KB, 397x525
>>28199716
>Mfw I get matches and conversation starters but bitches don't respond
Fuck em 2-d's infinitely better anyway
>>
Any tips for conversation?
>>
>>28200536
>posting pics of yourself on 4chan in general
Dont exactly want my face plastered here, wouldnt end well
>>
>>28200536

This is me and my parents after a 5K run. Didn't use this picture for Tinder. I think the issue might be my location because most girls I talk to irl straight up tell me they aren't into black guys. Other black guys have trouble getting girls here too.

Or I'm just a boring loser and nobody wants anything to do with me regardless of skin color.
>>
>>28200621
be attractive, then follow up with words
>>
>>28200621
Ask them if they have cute feet
>>
>>28200636
roasties just want chads and tyrones my friend

it's better to just give that up and find someone through physical contact
>>
>>28200636

You just need some swagger, do you have any cousins that live in the hood? Hang out with them for a few weeks. And stop only going for white girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 720x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 720x535
>>28200636
You look like Chad if he was black. Not a Tyrone. Them whities are just racis' too
>>
>>28200813

Yeah I've completely given up on Tinder. I rarely see success in real life either though.

>>28200849
>And stop only going for white girls.

I go for girls of all races. Not even black girls want me.
>>
I only match with bots or single moms, and I'm not desperate enough to the hoop jumping it takes to get with a single mom
>>
No matter how ugly you are, if you swipe right on every girl you're gonna get matches
>>
>>28201007

No if you swipe right too much you get stuck with bots who just want to steal your CC
>>
>>28200636
You're a Tyrone though, what the fuck are you complaining about
>>
>>28201030
>You're a Tyrone though

People regularly tell me that I'm the "whitest person/black guy [they] know". How am I a Tyrone?
>>
File: logo128.png (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
logo128.png
55 KB, 400x400
Try Badoo instead, there's less stuck up college whores on there and more regular people. I've actually met a girl in person off of there.
>>
>>28201068
Your skin colour and physical build automatically makes you a Tyrone, personality is shit women are whores
>>
>>28201140

Then why didn't I get any matches on Tinder? Why can't I find a girlfriend?
>>
>>28201218
You kind of have a potato face. Whores are so superficial about every inch of the face - symmetry, shape, acne, blah blah blah
>>
>>28201218
Because Tyrone is one below chad, to get matches on tinder you need to be a top 1% chad
>>
>>28201088
People outside of Asia use badoo?
>>
>>28201287
There's an endless amount of local girls on there and I live in a relatively small suburb and I have my age limit set 18-22.
>>
File: 1432791392603.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1432791392603.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>get matches
>they never respond

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28201287
I'm telling you, Tinder is for college whores who have one night stands with chads
>>
>>28201329
This. I get one reply from every 10 matches. And then they never message me again.
>>
>>28201218

Because. Even Chads fight for ego inflated whores that infest tinder

>Top Chads
Get several matches a day. Fuck that girl on the same day
>Chad
Get matches often. Takes them on dates. Gets laid, but some flake
>Average Joes
Occasional to rare matches. Most if not all conversations die or end in flakes
>Uglies/Betas
Get nothing
>>
>tfw matched with qt girl on tinder a year and a half ago
>we both talked about how we were using the app as a joke
>I only got on it when I was high or drunk and wanted a laugh
>she used it because her friends said it would be funny
>we both like the same shit and have been going out for about 8 months now
>mfw we shit post on \r9k\ together

Some of us get lucky
>>
>>28201804

Let me guess. You're white.

Let me post this robot, thanks.
>>
>>28201921
I'm actually anonymous
>>
>all these people with normiebook and enough normiebook friends to make dating profiles

Go be normal somewhere else
>>
>>28199716
>tfw attractive enough facially to match with 7/10's and above but not quite attractive enough to get laid off of Tinder
>>
What the fuck is a super like and what am I supposed to do when someone sends one to me?
I got a message about it but I've been too scared to check
>>
>>28202162

Fuck right off with your bullshit
>>
>>28202162

Super likes put you at the front of the person's feed and basically says "PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME". If you get a super like, you should swipe right and try to make something happen.
>>
>Goes to make Tindr account
>Requires Facebook
>Not on social media
How is this not the experience of everyone on r9k?
You guys have Facebook accounts!?
>>
Don't feel bad robots. I'm an 8/10 QT and I get lots of matches that never even speak to me. Mostly when they do it's chads looking to pump and dump. Delete the app it's an excuse for chads to fuck sluts. It's not even worth REEEEing over.
>>
>>28202195
What are you taking about?
I'm a virgin who hasn't even held hands with a girl before and after I redid my profile I got one of those
Hell, I have only 40 or so matches from using the app for 6 months or so and most are ego matches from college girls or people asking me to buy them beer
>>
>>28200636
I can see the autism in your eyes.
Dont act civil with these whores. They'll think youre a boring dork.
Talk like a hoodnigger, but with a touch of class. Just like Kanye and drake . Women have been brainwashed to crave tyrone dick through the media.

t.shlomo sheckleberg
>>
>tfw I accidentally gave a Super Like to an 4/10 and she didn't liked me back
>>
>>28201804
>
Sniff sniff I smell bullshit
>>
>>28202257
Made one like 6 years ago. I Use it once in a while to connect with family. Haven't posted in over a year and a half tho.
I dont get why normies love it so much
>>
>>28202257
I made one for the purpose of using Tinder. I have posted just one pic of me, because I hate taking pictures, so I didn't get one match yet.

I'm going to delete it.
>>
>>28202397
Outside of a very small group of my friends who feel the need to post every single article they read on their feed FB seems to be dead outside of people using it for the messenger aspect and even then most people are moving towards other platforms and fb is becoming less of a go to for anyone you talk to regularly.
>>
>>28202397
I use it mostly for the shitposting and shitty meme pages you find there
>>
For some reason, even though i'm a 20 year old with bright red braces, I still get a good amount of new matches. How is this?
>>
>message qt on okc
>views my profile but doesn't respond

Come ON
>>
38 matches in 4 days, including unmatching bots. Feels good mayne

Undercover beta hiding in Chad body
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.