[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHAD ABSOLUTELY B T F O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: archie-lloyd2.jpg (48 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
archie-lloyd2.jpg
48 KB, 620x465
>rich, handsome, wannabe-Gatsby Chad thinks he owns the world
>insults a normie bouncer telling him "one day you'll work for me"
>gets punched once
>dies

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/harrow-school-boy-died-from-single-punch-after-telling-club-promoter-youll-work-for-me-one-day-a6991941.html
>>
kek, get rekt upper class faggot
>>
>>28199172
>one day you'll work for me
what if he was offering him a job?
>>
>>28199172

>"Accompanied by two girls on mopeds"

That was worth a kek
>>
>>28199172
>he died with a punch
kek
>>
Top fucking kek. I hope the bouncer gets off.
>>
why do people always say Gatsby wanna be to
rich fags?

That is not what Gatsby is about at all.
People who say that are stupid and propably just heard it from someone else
>>
>>28199207
I wasn't going to read it because it's not an archive but that made me laugh more than the original story
>>
>>28199235
Because it's true? Calling a rich person a "Gatsby-wannabe" isn't a misreading of the character, it's an accusation of doing so on their end. Remember all the lavish, Gatsby-themed parties that normies were having after the Leo movie came out? That's Gatsby-wannabes in a nutshell. They see the character and all they can infer is "DUDE RICHES LMAO".
>>
most bouncers are fucking cowards who will never pick on someone their own size or without an army for backup.
the whole clubbing culture is extremely hostile, how do these venues even stay open without daily lawsuits?
i hope that kids friends and relatives think hard about their normie scum lifestyles now, and i hope that bouncers life is ruined forever too.
>>
>>28199368
I'm not rich, or good at literature, but what was his intent with all those parties? To find the girl of his dreams? To be a beacon, a bright light both socially and literally, so eventually shell hear of him and find him?
>>
>>28199501
He was throwing them in the vain hope that this girl that he was in love with would come to his parties so he could have another chance at her now that he was as rich as she was. Gatsby was sort of pathetic in a way.
>>
>>28199558
Classic oneitis. tragic what it did to him, all that wealth, power and connections, just to get the qt
>>
>>28199631
And in the end it got him fucking killed when he tried to protect her from her actions.
>>
>>28199643
>tfw Gatsby redpills you
What a world we live in
>>
ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!

Original fatality comment, robot.
>>
File: 1459998107812.jpg (191 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
1459998107812.jpg
191 KB, 500x653
The life of one Chad is worth a thousand dime-a-dozen beta autists. This is a sad day.
>>
>>28199679
It's not considered a classic piece of literature for nothing.
>>
File: 1453834290062.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453834290062.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
>>28199172
Kek works in hilarious ways.
>>
>>28199643
Man I felt so terrible for Gatsby and practically no one caring he died. Holy shit man. Yet at the same time he had only him self and obsession to blame. Love truly can just destroy everything. It's almost amazing in a sick way.
>>
kekekekekekekekekekekek. If that went down anywhere close to what is described here, then I'd say that was karma in action. Play stupid games win stupid prizes
>>
>>28199172
Damn. You know no one will mess with that guy in prison.
>>
>>28199710
Never saw that until know, that would be a nice thing to write about in English class, the redpill of Gatsby
>>
>>28199742
Fuck you and good night
>>
>>28199631
>tragic what it did to him
Tragic but also admirable - that's what's interesting about the story. His oneitis is his drive to rise up in the world, his recipe for social success, as well as the root of his downfall. In the meantime the woman says she loves him but doesn't show up at his funeral.
It a pretty misogynistic book.
>>
>>28199844
>reality is misogynistic
Hmm
>>
>>28199903
Anon, are you saying there are no loyal women out there?
pls let me believe
>>
I'm jealous
This faggot is rich AND he gets to die early in life?

Best of both fucking worlds
>>
>>28199479
>most bouncers are fucking cowards who will never pick on someone their own size or without an army for backup
No shit, they're security. It's not their jobs to fight fair. You're retarded if you insist on fighting on even grounds with an advantage available.
>>
File: ok.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>28199172
found a good pic of the bouncer
>>
>>28199949
Gatsby believed and look what happened to him. I won't let you fall like he did anon
>>
>>28199783
Kill yourself. I go to school with fags like this. They are subhuman scum.
>>
FATALITY

original mortal kombat joke
>>
File: 1402885678420.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1402885678420.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>be me
>work for huge tech company
>miserable at job
>boss is barely present, spends all the time going on vacation with his many bitches who only care about his money
>He only has a position as CEO because his daddy was rich
>he runs for leader of world, wins by landslide because he paid off the right people
>steal janitor's key card and go into secret lab
>fire up time machine
>end up going back way too far
>Bruce lee is still alive
>Train with him on the one-punch kill
>try to make money and correct past mistakes, constantly fail
>invest in multi-national corporation Enron
>turns out in this time line they did bad things, make no money
>lose it all, have to work as bouncer
>finally wait until this brat is old enough to frequent a bar
>"one day you'll work for me"
>Never again you blond mother fucker
>take his life with the fist of the lotus
>his lifeless body puts the world at peace
>mfw jail is the smallest of punishments
>I freed the world, but no one will ever know
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 460x360
>>28200318
Kek awesome

Bloxxy
>>
>>28199702
don't you mean diamond dozen?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.