[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do guys get random girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: 1412984765118.jpg (302 KB, 1131x1365) Image search: [Google]
1412984765118.jpg
302 KB, 1131x1365
I always hear "oh I just came up and sat with her at lunch" when guys I know talk about girls they fucked/dated.

What the fuck? Is it really that easy? How can it not be unbearably awkward for both people?
>>
>>28196675
I don't know. I think it's easier in classrooms. Probably in bars, too, but I've never been in a bar.
>>
LOL just be yourself bro!
>>
>>28196675
Most of these girls aren't actually "random". They're friends of a friend.

In the cases that they are random, the guy is either rich of extremely handsome, or a very lucky combination of the two.
>>
It's only awkward if you're awkward familia. As long as you're not repulsively ugly and don't open up an Italian restaurant in your pockets then she will at least be polite and talk to you. Awkward situations literally don't exist. It's the people in them perceiving them as awkward that makes them so.
>>
I know this feel OP. I just don't see how you keep a conversation going with someone who you aren't involved with through something like a group project/common friends, etc. Just being in the same class doesn't give you much to work with.
>>
>>28196704
Seems like it.
Still, if it's this easy there is a qt who I see in the cafeteria sometimes. It makes me want to go out of my comfort zone and talk to her.
>>
What I rlly dont understand is how they get away with asking them for a cup of coffee.
I mean, its like literally asking "can I fuck your pussy and ass one of these days?".
If the girl replies yes it means "maybe". Ugly guys like myself are in the shit from the beginning.
>>
>>28196730
This.

I guess I've technically done this before; after some friends pressured me I walked up to this qt in a coffee shop and made small talk and got her number. Never texted her though cause after some stalking I found she had a bf.
>>
>>28196730

Ask questions and listen intently, because every answer is material to build more conversation off of. Try to find common ground and discuss that.

Sometimes it won't work, but that's fine.
>>
>>28196735
Interesting. Does she sit alone or with friends?
>>
>>28196675
>I always hear "oh I just came up and sat with her at lunch" when guys I know talk about girls they fucked/dated.

Take that number and divide it by three and you have the actual number of partners a typical male is telling you he slept with.
>>
>>28196803
always alone, for like 2 hours while she reads stuff or does things on her laptop. She dresses like tumblr (pleaded skirts ect.) but she's the opposite of an ugly hambeast.
>>
File: 1461845507848.jpg (76 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1461845507848.jpg
76 KB, 653x590
>>28196787
What a fucking whore. She gave you her number while having a bf. Shame on that slut.
>>
I know this may sound tough to accept, but some humans just have a natural-born ability to mend well with each other. A certain amount of men have the ability to attract women by simply existing. Once a woman spots a man with these traits, shes biologically driven to want it and will make her unable to see any potential red flags or issues that may a rise from being with this person.

This is basically what "Chad" is. A guy that just naturally draws the attention of women without actually putting in any effort.
>>
File: 1cf.jpg (53 KB, 680x782) Image search: [Google]
1cf.jpg
53 KB, 680x782
>>28196675
Weirdly enough I met the girl I'm seeing at the moment on this site. Would not recommend anyone else to do the same since I doubt you would be so lucky but I find online/apps the easiest way of finding girls.
>>
>>28196886
I would but I'm insecure about my receded chin and big nose. Girls have told me they thought I was hot and cute before but I feel like I only appeal to a small percentage of women. idk maybe I should make a tinder.
>>
>>28196675
This is how it happens for most people. Dating friends is for ugly people
>>
>>28196775
>What I rlly dont understand is how they get away with asking them for a cup of coffee.
I mean, its like literally asking "can I fuck your pussy and ass one of these days?".

Even if you're technically right, you're overthinking it. Women don't go that far, usually.
>>
File: 1434815470689.jpg (51 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
1434815470689.jpg
51 KB, 567x642
>>28196938
Its worth a try isn't it. What is the worst that could come of it? You are single now and if you fail you end up no worse then you are now. Best case you end up with either a gf or some one night stands.
>>
>>28197023
but what are you supposed to say if you match with someone? I get that you need a witty pickup line but I hate texting
>>
File: 1445798964774.png (345 KB, 727x720) Image search: [Google]
1445798964774.png
345 KB, 727x720
>>28197125
You just start out basic, talk to them like they are your bro or something and flirt when the opportunity arises. That's what I do at least. The key to girls is also to act confident they totally love it and always remember they will never make the first move so if you ever want it to go anywhere you need to be the one to suggest it.
>>
>>28196707
This. You need to approach someone when they're talking to someone you know so that you have a natural reason to insert yourself into that conversation. If you just approach random girls, they're generally going to think you're creepy.
>>
>>28196716
>Awkward situations literally don't exist. It's the people in them perceiving them as awkward that makes them so.

pretty profound senpai
>>
>>28197257
God forbid some random girl you never have to talk to again thinks you're creepy. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
>>28196675
Okay this might sound belittling or condescending and I don't mean it to sound that way. This is just the clearest most precise way I know to explain it.

You have to treat her like a person. Rather than a girl you want to hook up with. Like just put it out of your mind completely that sex even exists in this universe, let alone that you could ever have it.

Once I started doing this I got several girls. And you can't let those wins make you more arrogant or you go back to being lonely all over again.

You just keep treating them like an actual human being. You wouldn't believe how well this works. It's motherfucking magic.

And I do NOT mean it should come from a place of insecurity though. By thinking that you will never get sex because something is wrong with you. I mean zen accept it, like there is nothing to be lost and no expectations of gain, just like letting it fall together like you would with a real actual friend. Not someone you are looking for things from.

I know it all sounds so easy and lovely and it's not that easy in practice, especially for untrusting types like me. It's all a painful journey you have to make on your own. To make sure you have enough self esteem you can let a thing be like how I described.
>>
>>28197355
You act like there's no negatives for talking to a female.

The response can be earth-shattering for confidence, especially if you have little to begin with.

Going straight into the deep end is how a lot of people end up shut-in.
>>
>>28196675
one time at Gasparilla (pirate themed Marti Gras-esq parade in Tampa) I got a qt to kiss me for some beads. I was with a friend, I just came up, started talking to her, asked what she'd do for beads, and asked her to kiss me.
She was hesitant but it worked, and she was a good kisser.
>>
>>28197262
not really
>nothing in the world exists. people perceiving things in the world is the only reason anything exists
>>
>Be good looking
>Have decent social skills
or
>Look slightly attractive
>Have good social skills

If you are average or ugly the I'm sorry, you will always be seen as a creep if you try to talk to random girls.
>>
>>28197383
Oh no! A girl who's life you don't know, who could easily be a lesbian or have a bf, if not just plain uninterested didn't want to talk to you!

Confidence is destroyed. Or you could take each failure as a leaning experience and keep talking to random girls until you're comfortable and know how to talk to them like they're humans.
>>
>>28197425
Fucking mind = blown.
>>
is that the guy who wants to be a meme on here
>>
>>28197521
what guy?

og comment
>>
File: 1451356498763.png (646 KB, 893x693) Image search: [Google]
1451356498763.png
646 KB, 893x693
>>28197425
Except this is wrong. If nobody existed the universe and all its inhabitants would still be here even if nobody was alive to perceive it. I think babby needs to learn the difference between subjective and objective fampai
>>
Don't worry OP,it doesn't matter how awkward you are around girls.
My brother invited me out with his friends to a little get together. He introduced me to a girl and we really hit it off. She gave me her number and everything. I didn't even get to use it before I got a text 2 days later asking me to delete her number. Said she only started finding me funny and nice to be around when she was drunk. So it really doesn't matter how social and weird you are.
>>
>>28197542
fuck boi with the Martini glass, he was on earlier today and yesterday too
>>
>>28197617
Can't tell if you're trolling or not.
>>
>>28197383
The whole confidence thing is an internal/personal problem that you have to deal with...going up to someone and talking to them isn't exactly creepy unless you say creepy shit. If she gives you the cold shoulder she's probably the rude one
>>
>>28197613
sounds like she had a controlling bf.

Why give up? Might as well try again.
>>
>>28197672
I try but that was my greatest success.
>>
>>28197639
well if he ever returns you can see for yourself least it was a new kind of thread then the usual round here, like the glowing virgin eyes thing that was interesting
>>
File: ciggy.jpg (44 KB, 632x352) Image search: [Google]
ciggy.jpg
44 KB, 632x352
>>28197617
He's dead, you prick. Show some respect.
>>
>>28197783
ciggy.jpeg oh man that's pretty funny
>>
For me, 99% of the girls I've hooked up with I've met through a mutual acquaintance or Tinder. Funnily enough though, I met the love of my life through random chance circumstance, like some kind of shitty romcom. Don't count on that though, boys. Chances for that shit are slim.
>>
>>28197816
Why don't you get the fuck out of here, normie.
>>
>>28197816
fuck off with your percents normiefag
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.