[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: well.jpg (249 KB, 1620x695) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
249 KB, 1620x695
Which one are u?

This comment is original stop asking me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: paul-mooney.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
paul-mooney.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
I was the phony, lost my virginity at 21.
Doesn't improve the quality of your life, really.
>>
>>28196638

I was probably a mix of denialist, why me and mommy issues.

It does improve your quality of life.
>>
File: ainsley 3.jpg (54 KB, 588x723) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 3.jpg
54 KB, 588x723
>>28197274
also phony.
26. Care more about having a comfy gf then losing virginity. I still have my friends to talk too. I am awkward at times but I mostly don't care anymore.
>>
Can someone post the extended chart?
>>
The "why me?" without a doubt.
>>
phoney + why me all day motherfuckas
>>
>>28196638
none of them sound like me desu senpai.
>>
>>28196638
not sure really. im not pretending to myself (or anyone) that i dont want to be loved or be attractive to someone - im just not. not that im blaming anyone since im not doing anything about it
>>
File: 1460891621807.jpg (53 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1460891621807.jpg
53 KB, 907x718
none of those

i'm the schizoid
>>
>>28197400
also, saying this makes me sound like "why me" - but im not particularly frustrated about it either. most of the time i dont think about it, and when i do it's like some itch that i dont really know how to scratch so whatever
>>
File: benny 2.jpg (57 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
benny 2.jpg
57 KB, 400x407
>>28197344
I too would like to see this.
>>28197380
I used to have a why me edge. I guess I have enough distractions in my life to just be a phoney.
>>28197397
The phoney is the closest to me
>actually has friends
check I have a couple plus plenty of aquaintances
>can talk pop culture
I guess if vidya counts as pop culture. I don't follow current music or tv shows very well.
>sex and relationships
Depends either I avoid the topic or blag it. After a number of years I've gotten very good at blagging it. I have enough confidence usually to pull it off or not bring it up if the other person is likely to twig.
>>
>>28197450

I don't get it.
Are you Revy or Benny?

Also, are you aware that Benny fucked a poo in loo roastie?
>>
File: tfw.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Why me. I'm surprised the 'why me' perverted part isn't red.
>>
>>28196638
"Why me?" 100%. I'd just hire a hooker if I had the money and it was convenient.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (127 KB, 1052x592) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
127 KB, 1052x592
>>28196638
Why me and the phony in perfect synergy.

At least I've learned how to contain the awkwardness. And my parents don't support me, I'm currently busy failing uni for the 3rd time while working part-time in customer support.
>>
why me and mommy issues
>>
>>28196638
Given that they're all 20+ virgins, all of them should have red bars for every trait.
>>
>>28197481
I'm Revy obviously.
>Also, are you aware that Benny fucked a poo in loo roastie?
Benny's gf is white.
>>
>>28196638

I was a "Why Me?" until I lost my virginity at 21.

I'm still just as pathetic tho, even if getting laid is easier these days.
>>
>>28196638
diet versions of the first 3 mixed together
>>
"Why Me?" is the closest, but I've never actually fallen in love with a girl, ever.
>>
>>28196638
The faggot who made this considers himself the last one, I guarantee you.
>>
>>28196638
You forgot the "puts people into comas with his voice". Luckily that's not me.
>>
>tfw friends all know you're a virgin at 22

I'm a completely well adjusted individual as wel. This is the most humiliating thing. At this point I would rather them honestly openly mock me about it. The fact they won't bring it up means they know how pathetic it is.
>>
>tfw 19
>tfw virgin
>tfw solid chance to lose virginity before my birthday (it's in July)
If I don't, I'll probably be the phoney. I was really fucking close to having sex last week. Like, fuck, just thinking about it makes me want to punch the wall.
>>
>>28196638
I'm mostly the Phoney, except I've never claimed to not be a V outright or tasted my own cum.
>>
None

I'm a virgin because I'm gay and have no interest in hook up culture.
>>
The wizard.

You gf feelsfags disgust me.
>>
>>28197344
>>28197450
extended chart when?
>>
>>28196638
before coming here i ran the gamut through the Romeo and the Why Me?

Now I'm consigned to my position in life as an anti-monk. Pretty comfy.
>>
>>28196638
why me to a tee
>>
The Mommy Issues. I swear they're out to get me.
>>
Definitely #2, without a doubt

>live with parents
>constantly dwelling on fuck-ups
>constantly hnnnnging internally at grills
>heart sinks every time I see normie couples
>>
None of the above. I have spiritually ascended the biological urge for women and reproduce :^)
>>
What do you call it when you are so burned out from working 110 hour weeks in finance that you just don't even care?
>>
Definitely Denialist. I'm pretty sure I said some of the things that guy did in the picture.
>>
>>28196638
used to be a mix of denialist and why me.
now I don't fit any of them.
I acknowledge that my status is result of my own flaws and failures. I'm not going to try and pursue it anymore, nobody needs to be inconvenienced with the undue imposition of my social and mental defects.
>>
File: r9kkk.png (50 KB, 300x533) Image search: [Google]
r9kkk.png
50 KB, 300x533
>>28196638
i'm somewhere in-between so i made my own
>>
>>28196638
romeo and phoney for me

ive been jacking it like a loon lately
>>
I have never had a crush, never really felt love for anyone. I can watch a fictional portrayal of a loving relationship or read someone's experience in one and I can feel good about it, but I don't want one myself.

It's not self-loathing or fear, I just don't care to be intimate with another person. It's taken me a long time to realize and accept that, I'm only truly content when I'm alone.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.