[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All seven pedos have been arrested and successfully charged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: PEDOS BTFO BY CHAD.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PEDOS BTFO BY CHAD.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
All seven pedos have been arrested and successfully charged thanks to Chad.

He is truly doing the lord's work, and should be considered an honorary robot.

http://www.wzzm13.com/mb/news/grpd-7-arrested-after-man-poses-as-child-to-try-exposing-predators/129711744

https://youtu.be/lix5TuZNJE8
>>
Is the one where he pretends to be a girl and goes into a guy's house still up anywhere? I didn't really watch the whole thing when it was up but want to now.
>>
>>28195576
Nah, sadly he took that one down along with the nosering fingerless gloves dude who was a total bro. Might be reposted somewhere on youtube, but even Chad's own website doesn't have them availible, likely because he called them "losers" which is why he got banned originally.
>>
>>28195546
I thought this was illegal? I remember hearing them say on To Catch A Predator that they were given special permission to trap the predators in the way they did.
>>
>>28195546
>aggressively pursuing lonely, damaged men online posing as a 15 year old girl in a state where the legal age of consent is 16
>>
> honorary robot.
>implying being a robot is a good thing
>implying Chad deserves it

10/10 bait tho
>>
File: Chad making pedos frosty.jpg (96 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Chad making pedos frosty.jpg
96 KB, 1366x768
>>28195640
>I thought this was illegal?
It's definitely not illegal, despite all the retarded normies parroting "oh it's entrapment!" Nope, the legal definition of entrapment is "entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit."

Chad puts up his profile of some prime 13yo boipussi. That's it. The pedos go out of their way to initiate contact first, to escalate the conversation sexually first, to offer to meet him in person first, etc. Same way TCAP did it, although the major difference being Chad isn't associated with law enforcement, he just passes on the chatlogs, videos, personal info, etc to local police.
>>
>>28195764
Its basically a social acceptable way to persecute degenerate gays
>>
>>28195546
15 years old is legal in large parts of the world. Many people don't see it as immoral even if it is illegal where they happen to live. He should have gone a few years younger.
>>
>>28195991
See
>>28195975

Oc t.b.h
>>
>>28195871
On TCAP the group that created the accounts actually wasn't officially law enforcement either, just collaborated w/ them.
>>
There's barely even an age difference between these two.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 256x144
>>28195546
Pedos BTFO you sick fucks.
>>
>>28195546
Haha I love this motherfucker the shit he does is great. Fuck pedophiles fuckin nasty ass white folks wanting to get some teen ass.
>>
>>28195546
Honestly most pedos are fucking normies. Fuck them.

>>28195764
Do they really need to fuck a 15 year old though? Just fuck a goddamned 17 year old, 18 year old, or whatever the fuck is legal in their state. Big fucking difference when these guys are already 30/40/50 years old.

Fucking retarded pedos have no self-control.
>>
The thing is, he didnt do it for heroic reasons but to make fun of these guys. But now he's getting recognized, I bet he spins it in a justified way.

>>28195640
Nope, its possible. Perverted Justice did it for years before even getting involved with TCAP or the cops. TCAP did a few episodes without the police as well. If you just bust the guy and pass on the logs and such, its fine, but if you attack them or detain them or whatever, then it counts as vigilantism.

It's not entrapment so long as the catfish, decoy or whatever you wanna call them doesn't initiate the conversation, sexual discussion or arrangements to meet.
>>
>>28196130
>Do they really need to fuck a 15 year old though?
Most of these men do not get enough female attention to start being picky.
>>
>>28195871
What's the difference between that and ageplay fetish?

Also I always found the idea of the TCAP decoy girl having a boyfriend who fucks her regularly after she gets home from pretending to be underage and baiting men who want to fuck her to be hilarious for some reason.
>>
>>28196193
>What's the difference between that and ageplay fetish?
Intent. All seven pedos were charged with "accosting a minor for immoral purpose." If they had put on their profile something like "looking for ageplay with 18+ year olds only" they might have a shot at getting off not guilty. The fat ugly Jabba The Hut looking pedo actually claimed ageplay in his defense when Chad confronted him, and so far there haven't been any news articles or mugshots of him, so he may have gotten off based on not being able to prove intent.
>>
>>28196385
But vague intent charges are usually a lot less severe than actual charges. Seeming as a minor didn't actually exist in these situations, how could the predators be charged with accosting an actual minor? It's like charging someone with loli for possession of cheese pizza.

I'm not saying I fully disagree with trapping obvious predators, just that it gets into pretty slippery legal territory, especially if you're doing it as a vigilante.
>>
>>28195546
>that guy who was clearly onto roleplaying and wanted to fuck Chad knowing he was 25
Life is trully unfair
>>
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
>>28195546
those 7 men were victims of a snitch and an authoritarian government

there is no reason that pedophilia shouldn't be legal as long as the child gives consent. fuck your arbitrary age of consents
>>
File: Aaron Russel BTFO.jpg (12 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
Aaron Russel BTFO.jpg
12 KB, 300x171
>>28196487
Police were probably hoping most of the pedos would simply take a plea deal, which gives them a fuckload less work to do since the pedo admits his own guilt. Aaron Russell recently plead guilty, which was sad considering he was the coolest of all the pedoscum, I really do hope someone uploads a mirror of Chad confronting him. Basically he wore fingerless gloves, smoked a cig, and confessed everything to Chad where as all the other pedos were dishonest. http://woodtv.com/2016/04/12/men-charged-after-meeting-man-who-posed-as-teen/
>>
>>28195871
>Chad isn't associated with law enforcement, he just passes on the chatlogs, videos, personal info, etc to local police.
so i can get arrested for roleplaying with someone while knowing that person is an adult? cool
>>
>>28196625
How do you get consent from a 1 year old?
>>
>>28196641
Arrested? Yes, you can get arrested for almost anything despite being completely innocent. Successfully charged? Depends if you have evidence supporting the fact that you knew they were an adult. If you have chat logs showing your ageplay boipussi saying "yeah I'm really 19 but let's pretend I'm 12" you'll likely get off scott free, just don't take a plea deal like a retard (cops will straight-up lie and say "we have evidence proving your guilt, take this plea deal or you'll likely spend twice as long in prison" which sketches out even innocent people into admitting guilt for something they never did, see the Brian Banks false rape case.) The fact that cops are allowed to lie to your face is a bit fucked up though, along with them having quotas and making profit off sending people to private prisons.
>>
>>28196738
>you have evidence supporting the fact that you knew they were an adult
what happened to innocent until prooven guilty?
>>
>>28196788
Loltbrqhwytfsmgc.
>>
File: Zach Sweers.png (220 KB, 649x440) Image search: [Google]
Zach Sweers.png
220 KB, 649x440
>>28196788
>what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Policing for profit happened.

Also, apparently the pedo-catching Chad's real name has been exposed, I was looking up news articles of that Aaron Russel dude and stumbled upon this short article.
>Russell met with a man representing himself as a 15-year-old girl on Craiglist. The December 26 meeting near Veterans Memorial Park on East Fulton was recorded.
>The man behind the amateur sting was Zach Sweers, 23, who showcased his video confrontations with the men on Facebook and YouTube pages under the name Anxiety War.

I wonder if this was a massive oversight on the news station's side, considering that every single article I've read deliberately leaves out Chad's name? It could be a fake name but nowhere does it say that. I'm really interested now if anyone will be able to dox him, there's probably a metric fuckload of pedos who hate his guts and now apparently know his real name.
>>
File: 489.jpg (34 KB, 489x621) Image search: [Google]
489.jpg
34 KB, 489x621
>15 year old
>pedophilia

>chad feels proud about locking them up

oh America
>>
>>28196947
Nevermind, apparently Chad's comfortable with giving out his name now (or at least a pseudonym), he gives an interview to Fox here. I am very curious though to see if any pedo will go revenge-vigilante and end up piecing together clues to find where he lives. http://fox17online.com/2016/04/21/vigilante-who-recorded-encounters-with-alleged-sex-predators-speaks-publicly-for-first-time/
>>
>>28196947
This kid is only fucking 19. SO what he wants to fuck a 15 year old girl. 15 year old girls now look, and act like they are 17-18 anyways. It is not like he was like 34 and married. Damn why did this fuck have to ruin this guys life? I mean hell if I had a 15 year old daughter I would let her date an 18-19 year old.
>>
>>28196625
This

Now their lives are ruined because of this asshole, it's not like kids will remember their sexcapades anyway
>>
>>28196947
>that man went into the store and grabbed some chips
>he was clearly going to steal them, catch him
>that cheff is holding a knife
>he is clearly a maniac about to go on a murderus spree get him
>>
>>28196947
>a 19 yr old trying to fuck a 15 yr old
>pedo
>his life will be ruined for this
This society is fucking retarded. Completely legal in the actually civilized world.
>>
>>28196997
i hope, this man doesnt desserve justice if he takes it away from others as a hobby
>>
File: oh.jpg (116 KB, 762x720) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
116 KB, 762x720
>>28195546
Chad is awesome desu sempai
>>
>>28195546
Funny enough, this guy is from my hometown
>>
>>28197704
Then you are the chosen one. You must find him and bring an end to this reign of terror. Or just congratulate him on ruining some pedoscum lives.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.