[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bullying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: iStock_000037121892_Small.jpg (512 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000037121892_Small.jpg
512 KB, 849x565
Is this just a meme/NA thing? I went through my entire schooling without being a victim of or even seeing any bullying take place. how autistic do you have to be to make people dislike you so much that you are constantly harassed? It's not hard to just blend in and just be ignored by everyone if you really can't be arsed to make any friends
>>
Bullying is not a meme. It is a universal expression of the ugliness at the center of the human heart. I talked to a Serb who was bullied for his money in school.
>>
I noticed some bullying throughout my school career sweden.
Actually, thinking about it, there were only few grades were my class didn't have a major bullying victim. People knew about it and were okay with it.
Those people somehow stood out by appearing weird/weak or missed the call on socializing early.

Maybe it was because of sandnigger influx, idk.
>>
>>28195117
Shitty parents make shitty people
>>
You don't have to be autistic to get bullied, people pretty much tend to condemn everything what's different.
I've been bullied a lot in primary/secondary school, mostly because I was a lot smarter than them with no effort, and yeah, they tend to be jealous... Luckily, because of those incidents, eventually I have become the teachers' pet and I got everything I wanted (I got to go to a lot of excursions for free). So whatever. I guess life made it up to me at that point.

Now at uni I'm in a way too good environment and no one makes fun of anyone, but it's harder to make friends, and even if I do get closer to some people, it's not what it used to be, it's kinda just... Meh... Lost all childhood friends, we pretty much abandoned eachother after they all moved away. So I did the same. I don't miss them, there's probably something wrong with me, but I don't care.

I guess I'll just try to live through it or something.
>>
I was never bullied much but i knew kids who were. Bullying is either some sociopathic kid taking advantage of weaker kids or the bully feels offended by the weaker one in some way and wants him to stop it. Teachers can stop bullies easily, however many today do not because school faculty today are more stupid than ever.
>>
File: fight.png (764 KB, 950x536) Image search: [Google]
fight.png
764 KB, 950x536
>>28195117
In my country of origin there's not classic bullying in schools at all. Well sometimes middle schoolers bully their teacher but that's all.
Normally it's more like "you don't like us/we don't like you so we are going to beat you to a bloody pulp several times until we get bored or someone notice" - but you can always "solo" one of the bullies and if you win you are considered cool.
I think American kids are just pussies.
>>
I got chocked by same chad after gym in HS for no real reason, I guess he just took my bants and used it as an excuse to "prank" me. I was basically getting forced joke by darth chad and everyone watched. I still to this day don't know why he did it
>>
>>28195117
britbong here

grew up as the one of the few white kids in a poo in loo infested part of London

bullying existed for sure, and I experienced some but managed to overcome it with force

but I will say that it does build character somewhat, and the best way to counteract is not these shitty "bro just be nice to everyone ok tell people if you see bullies :^)" programs but actually telling kids how to fight back and deal with it better, and proper support given from competent teachers who can see that 1 kid is being targeted and fucked over

either its retarded teachers who side with bullies or not being given enough power (and thus being scared to actually do anything) and they can get away with murder

those cunts have it pretty easy
>>
File: 1410830136068.jpg (8 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
1410830136068.jpg
8 KB, 217x250
>two guys try to bully me
>get sick of their shit and headbutt one on the forehead
>hurt pretty bad
>apparently hurt him more since he was on the floor in the fetal position holding his head
>week suspension
>parents both cool, spent the whole time playing video games
>since then any time our eyes would meet he'd look away
I also knew two guys who got bullied, both got turned on by their friend groups. One of which was the complete opposite of an autistic sperg.
>>
>>28196115

>two guys try to bully me
>get sick of their shit and punch one in the throat and chest
>hurt him pretty bad
>the other one comes from behind and grabs me
>get punched in the gut and shoved on the ground
>30 minjtes later in 1st hour they tell all the qties that I got uppity this moening and they had to beat my ass because of it
>try to object and set the story straight
>no one believes me because Im a fucking loser
>>
>>28195117
I always assumed it was something that only happened in large cities and urban centers. My city wasn't that big, 30k people, and we only had two high schools. I went to one and my half siblings went to the other, and there was never any bullying at either over the course of 10 years when we were all going through high school.

There were the occasional fights when two people had a beef with each other, but that whole "group of jock bullies roams around and picks on nerds for no reason" stereotype you see in movies just didn't exist.
>>
>>28196102
>teachers siding with bullies

Oh fuck this brings up some shit memories for me
>>
>>28196372
>le you're just as bad for fighting back, equal detentions! :^)

nearly smacked the cunt right there I fucking swear m8
>>
>>28196372
life sides aggressive people and/or winners. the people being bullied certainly aren't aggressive or winning. didn't they do a study recently that showed bullies generally end up more successful and have more sexual partners as adults?
>>
I grew up in a shitty 3/4 mexican town with horrible schools, and I was never bullied beyond giggling when I walked by. And I was a pasty white kid with no friends
>>
>literally FIRST day of highschool
>i dont know anyone at the school
>group of chads who all seem to know eachother walking around
>i inadventely cross paths with pack of chad
>chads push me out of the way for no reason and laugh
>first push i dont react
>second push i begin to get mad
>third push i REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE into the pack of chads and one of them ends up going through a window that shatters
>group of chadlets are shocked acting like they did nothing and that im a terrible person
>ambulance gets called for chad
>chad never returns to school ever again
>chads older brother comes up-to me a week later and tells me I am a bad person and that his brother was forced to move to another school
>don't get any punishment whatsoever
>forever known as crazy kid who put chad through a window on his first day of highschool
>never get bullied again

funny i went into my first day of school and thought "if i get shit im just going to instant-rage at them" and it worked

this was literally 16 years ago
>>
>>28196396
>got kicked out of my set group and put into one full of chads and stacies and spastics
>literally my first day in the there
>instantly bullied
>skip forward a few days
>fat popular Chad
>Teacher accidentally calls him anon
>he says "I'm not anon, do you think I'm that ugly
> I say yeah do you think I look that fat
> I get detention for standing up to myself
>he doesn't get shit

On the plus side people laughed harder when he got put in his place, I never went to the detention but he still bullied me because chads can shrug everything off when they have the approval of their fellow chads
>>
>>28195656
I agree with you about uni. People are generally uninterested in each other. For better and for worse. Individuals seem much less important when your school is made up of tens of thousands of people.
>>
>>28196455
lmao, nice one

>>28196513
fuck this, why wouldn't he get any punishment
>>
bullying is a jew media-indoctrinated cultural practice
it probably didn't even exist in american schools before the 1960's
>>
>>28195117
it's not about being disliked

it's about being vulnerable and others taking advantage of it to make themselves feel good about themselves.

testosterone levels raise when people win even carnival games. The same happens when they bully because they feel dominant
>>
the chad to autist ratio at my school was off the charts, therefor my school was actualy a good place for autist and often they would be good friends with the top chads and stacies sitting with them at lunch and chatting with them during class etc. too bad i was neither and just wanted to kill myself the whole time but hey, at least they had a good high school experience
>>
>>28196455
story ended up better than expected. I thought you were gonna rage and get ur ass kicked
>>
>>28196115
next time aim your head for their nose and eyes, you'll break cartilage and leave bruising for a while if you hit hard enough
>>
>be me, high-school in Sweden.
>Usual bullies tell me I'm a fucking autist
>laugh at me
>puts a drinking glas (empty) in my hoodie when I sit down
>robot rage engaged
>I grab the glass
>look at him
>think for a second
>smashes the glass against his forehead
>it breaks into a million pieces and he starts to bleed
>teachers come
>anon what did you do
>nothing ^^
>they believe my cause why would the poor sperg lie
No regrets, that kid left me alone after that day
>>
>>28196264

Protip: ignore them completely afterwards, don't try to defend your story, noone will believe you and it makes you look weaker
>>
File: 3d rarirty.png (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
3d rarirty.png
50 KB, 512x512
>>28196455
felt so good reading this

oregano commento
>>
>>28195117
I teach special ed and some of my students can't get ten minutes of peace while they're in teh building.

Today someone told the cutter on my caseload to kill herself. She's been out of the psych hospital for about three months.
>>
Reminder that the bullies end up having more sex and charisma and you lost sience the day of your birth

But you can always be happy if you distance yourself from material shit and meditate
>>
>>28195117
>There was no bullying at my school therefor there is no bullying at any schools
>>
Brit here and bullying isn't just an NA thing, I think the types of bullying are different. These days in NA it seems there's a major focus on cyberbullying and there's always been a focus on physical bullying in America.

In England I'd say it went

Primary School:
>This is where the pecking order is decided. Friendships are formed, cliques are formed, popularity and losers. Everyone gets shit talked to or pranked with just to see their reaction and if they fight back, it's where everythings tested. You better hope nothing embarrassing happens here or else you're fucked when it comes to...

Secondary School
>Verbal bullying. This is where the bullying begins. This is usually in the form of 'banter' so they can get away with it, but they say some cruel shit

College:
>Everyone is meant to be 'mature' now but the bullying has now changed to talking behind peoples backs, backstabbing, whispers and laughter, but nothing out in the open, making you paranoid

University:
>No bullying but the bullied now make no friends due to fucked social skills. Most you get is odd looks.
>>
Locker rooms at school. Everyone went nuts, since it was all behind closed doors and the teachers had to leave. Plus everyone in vulnerable positions.
>>
>>28195117
Bullying (in the US) used to be a family feud thing. If you were the son of some asshat or a loser then you would get picked on by everyone at school/in town as a way of driving away the sorts of people who don't belong in the community (later it was new immigrants and transplants).

Since it was normal to resolve anything with fistfights yeah you'd get beat the fuck up. And especially if you were a weak faggot, you wouldn't last long.

In mid 20th century it became a show business meme to emphasize how competitive kids are with each other, but in reality i mean you'd have kids being assholes to each other and doing epic PRANKZ but hardly anyone was actually bullied for no reason. It would be the retarded kids and the kind of kid who fucks everything up for other people. Maybe he didn't deserve to be beat up or constantly harassed, but the intolerance of those kids for stupidity was a reflection of a lot of strengths we had as a country.

it wasn't even about nonconformity. counter culture memes were always huge. if you made friends you were fine generally.

today bullying is just a faggot excuse. i saw everybody getting teased and the only time it became an issue was if someone really started to react to it and become a source of entertainment. in any decent high school it's totally restricted, but the poorfags continue to just talk nonstop shit to each other and that's just how people communicate now. then you have shit like cyber bullying which is totally bogus. the kinds of people who could be affected by modern bullying would have had no chance in any kind of world. any kind of criticism or rejection or bad luck fucks these people up for life and they never forget.
>>
When I was in elementary school, there were roving gangs of little shitlords who'd single you out and beat the shit out of you. I still remember being on the concrete, just getting kicked and kicked until they got bored.

When people saw that you'd been attacked by them, they'd avoid you because they didn't want to get involved. The school staff refused to do anything about it, probably because they didn't have the manpower to keep an eye out all the time thanks to shitty public school budgets.

That same pecking order followed me through most of school.

Puberty hit me faster than other kids, and by the end of middle school I was bigger and stronger than pretty much everybody. They still tried to bully me in high school, but by then I could fight back. I'd stand there, let them throw the first few punches, and then beat the shit out of them.

Guess who got in trouble for it, though, despite usually having dozens of witnesses saying who started it?
>>
>>28198210
Yeah, you pretty much gotta get your friends by Elementary School. After that, you're not making friends until College. It's more difficult in College.
>>
I was bullied through my entire school life, and it made me a withdrawn shut-in with no social skills.

I think it was partly to do with the fact I was fat at the time, not to mention that I'm submissive in nature and also because I was raised by a single mother.

Now, I'm a tall, skinny twink who wants nothing more than to be dominated by someone. But I'm too scared to talk to people ;_;
>>
>>28195117
is an american thing, like bumper stickers or something.
>>
File: 1457830120676.jpg (82 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1457830120676.jpg
82 KB, 438x503
>be contemporary England
>was 16
>unsure of what to do, was supposed to study for GCSEs which I managed to get a year later
>join high school's program with a local college - vocational shit like mechanics, hairdressing, media etc.
>browse /o/ and love Initial D so thought I'd join mechanics
>no girls, all "lads", as expected but I don't care
>soon realize I'm the odd one out, as I'm probably the wealthiest and highest standard in amongst all the smokers / stoners / short-back-n-sides thuggots / poorfags
>be lunch break
>banter back and forth, pretend to laugh along with group
>all of a sudden this one guy accuses me of insulting his dead sibling, which I never even remotely said anything
>tells me to get on my knees, gullible me reluctantly does so like a womanly bitch
>tells me to look me in his eye and say sorry
>I do so, but still stand my ground vocally
>he ends up pushing me towards a wall, sending kicks to my sides, legs and torso
>tell him it didn't hurt as he goes away
>he comes back
>kicks me some more
>while it didn't actually hurt, I still ended up crying as a physical reaction - felt frustrated and furious, would've been all over him if I didn't fear getting expelled (which I was so stupid for thinking in the first place)

Then a week after it happened:

>come back after incident
>the college tells him to apologize, but I can smell a half-assed apology from a mile away
>since I'm pretty much the odd one out, reveal my true self as a robot / /pol/lack / 4channer
>tell them hitler was right
>tell them I hate fags
>they get upset and report me to admins
>I get sent back early, and eventually "withdrawn" for my own safety

I fucking hate this country. 18 now, haven't and will never forget it. I'm going to find him and make him realize that he cannot go around doing things to people for no reason, unless they did something to him first.

If a bully wants to hurt you, always fight the bully, even if you are going to lose.
>>
>>28195117
I'm white and I went to a 90% black school.

I really don't care for niggers now.
>>
>>28195117
I was bullied for years, mentally and physically. It crippled my self esteem and made the the inept socially awkward shut in I am. I got jumped every day at school by like 6 peiple, literally half my body was black and blue from all the bruises. I used to have to cry to my mom every day to let me stay home. Even the teachers were against me, I remember a student lied about me saying nigger and everyone backed him and I lost recess for the whole year. I was forced to sit at a lunch table all by myself as punishment. The teachers would stand there and watch me get my as kicked, and the moment I hit back they would jump in and make ME get in trouble.

Why was I bullied like this? Because I was literally the only white kid in an all nigger and spic school.

It's why I'm racist now. Niggers are incapable of being civilized. They are a bunch of fucking animals that belong locked up at the zoo, and you truly don't understand until you've lived in the ghetto with them in their natural habitat.
>>
if you get bullied once you're stuck in the cycle in school until you change school and remake yourself into a non wimpy kid.
>>
>>28198650
I feel ya, went to a chav secondary legit just full of inbreds spewing shit at you unless you have a meltdown then you're in trouble for the shit school system and inbred chavs.
>>
>>28199014
Yeah they'll target you just because
>>
>>28198098
Did you get raped, anon?
>>
>>28195117
Must have been hard seeing anything eating your lunch in the washrooms, nerd
>>
>>28196115
That never happened. But please, tell us more of your imaginary revenge stories. Fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.