[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Am NOT Black, You are NOT White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
What do Americans mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc
>>
>>28194932
Pretty good message but
>If the concept of race never existed
>We'd be one, we'd be together
Yeah nah, in areas where there's only one race or in areas where there's several races and people don't give a fuck about race there's still other kinds of hate, division and discrimination.

People will always find ways to be assholes.
>>
I hate the cuckoldry bullshit in my country
>>
why do their smiles look so forced?
>>
>>28195455
That's just you fampai
>>
File: 1452642508432.jpg (137 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452642508432.jpg
137 KB, 600x1000
>genetics don't real, only feels are real
>>
>>28195530
>Random strawman
You're definitely from /pol/
>>
>>28195502
it's not their babies, that's why. she could not possibly be that thin after having triplets. it takes a while for the uterus to go back down to it's normal size.
>>
>>28194932
Look at the pain in his eyes
>>
File: nigger.jpg (990 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
990 KB, 1936x1936
>>28195558
What's up, leddit?
>>
>>28195637
Bad comeback.

Try harder.
>>
>>28195558
What strawman? Yeah, we should all love each other and all that sappy, globalist pipe dream bullshit, but denying the existence of ethnicities is retarded.

>m-muh social constructs
Every goddamn classification system is a construct.
>>
File: i seriously hope.png (32 KB, 305x373) Image search: [Google]
i seriously hope.png
32 KB, 305x373
The hypocrisy of "celebrating diversity" while also claiming that everyone is the same is ridiculous to me. We're not all the same, different people are different, different cultures are different and that's great. ACTUAL diversity makes for a strong and adaptable population, not universal brown-ness. It just seems like willful ignorance? The whole thing is full of nice sounding non sequitur like a politician's speech. It's trumped up for the impact and mass appeal. The question of race isn't that black and white.
>>
>>28194932
Their mannerisms make me want to punch someone

And those fucking faces some of the guys are making
>>
>>28195700
Being born of a certain genetic disposition doesn't make you act a certain way but races reinforce the idea that it does. That's the main point of the video.
>>
>>28195530

Theyd be ugly no matter what color.
>>
>>28195872
>what is race
>i don't understand the meaning of the pic
>>
>>28194932
*proceeds to post white boy comment*
>>
>>28195819
>Being born of a certain genetic disposition doesn't make you act a certain way
There is something called behavioural genetics, look it up
>>
>>28195577
You're both right and wrong, she did give birth to them but genetically she is not their mother - she had someone else's embros implanted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552751/White-evangelical-couple-Aaron-Rachel-Halbert-birth-black-triplets-adopting-African-American-embryos-left-couple-s-IVF-treatment.html
>>
>>28194932
>Muh race doesn't exist

next it'll be
>muh region doesn't exist

I am white
You are black

fuck off
>>
>>28194932
ahahah, oh americans
>>
>>28194932
They're bitching about mutations that helped their ancestors survive in the past, because we no longer need them.
>>
>>28194932
>I was taught to be black
How? Black or white is just an identifying feature.
>>
>>28194932
literal brainwashing
>>
>>28194932
those people are clearly asians
>>
>>28195655
whats up tumblr?
>>
>>28194932
russel brand at 3:21
>>
File: block.jpg (8 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
block.jpg
8 KB, 212x237
>>28194932
i am not a wheel, just because i was designed as awheel and being a wheel is all i can do doesnt make me a weel white boi
>>
>>28194932
>poetry in 2016
if you listen carefully he contradicts himself every time he starts making a point, like he wrote this whole thing in one go while arguing with himself over when to just shut the fuck up already.

he has another video that says everybody (else but him) is destroying the world with pollution. he's not sincere about anything, he just has a nice voice and he's playing the internet meme audience like a fiddle for easy money. this is the same shit as the FCKH8 campaigns.

anyway, americans are dumb as rocks but this is still entertainment. you watch anime or read shitty pop sci articles, while other morons listen to SJW banter.
>>
>>28194932
Americucks are the biggest cucks on the planet confirmed, even the Swedes can laugh at them.
>>
>>28196754
They are the definition of Christcucks. Now I see why Trump supporters hate evangelicals so much.
>>
File: file.png (613 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
file.png
613 KB, 720x540
true, most blacks are more like a shade of brown, whites are more cream I guess?
pic related, an actually black person
>>
It's true, "white" and "black" is something made up by Americans to make it seem like they're not living with niggers away from where they belong. The only races that exist are European, African and Asiatic (with some people being a mixture of two).
>>
>>28195375
See Japan and Brazil respectively.
>>
>>28197408
she a qt desu
>>
>>28194932
Why does he talk like shatner through the whole video?
>>
>>28194932
Jesus I hate these type of people. I dont even need to watch the video to know what type of points they'll try to make. People I know irl have tried to argue the same thing to me and they just never go anywhere with this line of thinking

>race is a social construct
Yes and no. If you're mixed a bunch society will consider you which ever race you seem to look like most. Still, there are differences and if you have the physiology normally associated with a certain race, you're more or less apart of that race and should just own up to it.

What is even the point of this point of view? Saying it aloud doesn't change anything and it's objectively better/more efficient to have simple classifications for people.
>>
>>28197448
ya senpai she looks real sweet with those oreos in her ears
>>
>the classic "i stand for bringing people together by antagonizing anyone who disagrees with my ridiculous, unwarranted, baseless claims about race without any contextual purpose" meme

i mean he's just chasing money but this is the kind of shit that you get when you forget about building local/national communities. people literally have their lives ruined by semantics arguments lmao.
>>
>>28194932
>black """""philosophers"""""

Holy hell, that was mind-numbing.
>>
>>28197408
>putting oreos in your earlobe
>>
>>28194932
I mean I don't entirely disagree, I think people who pride themselves on their race are just trying to feel proud of other people's accomplishments and pretend they are their own. I also think things would be better if people weren't so obsessed with race but that includes the left wing people. Not sure whether these guys are left wing but a lot of left wing people probably agree with this yet the left is very obsessed with race.
>>
>>28197408
>being so black you're purple
>>
>>28197651
this so much
I mean I'll take advantage of my friend's jungle fever having roommate, but I'll lecture her afterwards on the unhealthy ideas her loud obsession promotes in my fellow nogs
>>
>>28197408
literally black skin is pretty cool desu
>>
>>28195530
to be fair they're being posed, lit, and shot to bring out their weirdness. the lens is giving their faces that balloon shape. also their mothers drank a lot.
>>
>>28197582
>current date
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.