[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>worthless ugly NEET virg in my 20s >live with parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1448450495144.jpg (169 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1448450495144.jpg
169 KB, 700x466
>worthless ugly NEET virg in my 20s
>live with parents who want me out
>socially retarded with terrible anxiety so i try to get on NEETbux but get denied twice
>no car
>apply almost everywhere and never get a call back
>finally apply to the shit Chads and Boomers say anyone can work at, fast food
>never get a call back. 1 interview, but they probably saw how much of a sperg I am and turned me down
>declining health

is suicide the next step
>>
>>28194570
Get a CDL, they hire anyone without a DUI
>>
>>28194570
1.Try online work. There are a lot of places where you can find some work to do. Customer service for uhaul, textbroker, fancy hands, cracked, etc. Pays a little crappy but if you do it daily you shouldn't have any problems
>>
Drive for uber. Is there even an interview type process?
>>
>>28194645

Yes. They don't want to higher an obvious serial killer or somebody with a fucked up car
>>
>>28194636
i tired mturk but was making about $1.60 an hour on a good day if there were even enough jobs
>>
File: 1349732938599.jpg (148 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1349732938599.jpg
148 KB, 645x773
>>28194606
training center is 30 miles away. no public transit or car but ill look into it anyway
>>
>>28194570
get on welfare or something

some guy came in to my mcwage cuck job asking for an application. Then he had me sign something where he has to get like 20 signatures from employees as proof he applied there so gov can keep giving him money

desu he looked filthy and like he had some kind of mental impairment. I don't think my boss would have hired him
>>
>>28194729
I'm doing textbroker and I can make like $10-20 a day. Doing it every day gives me 140 a week. If you can try getting work with rev. You can also do online tutoring
>>
>>28194960
i cant because of household income rules. im with my parents
>>
>>28194972
you're probably smart though. i'm dumb as shit. i'll look into it
>>
This world may have hardened my heart, but for some reason I still carry a soft spot for socially inept NEETS struggling through life
>>
>>28194570
there is no hope. the game is rigged

i lost at birth
>>
>>28194982
just become homeless for a couple days

take a backpack full of food then go to police
>>
I'm in the same boat, except I'm 20k in debt and started getting calls
>>
Actually try really hard to get a fast food job, they're easy, it's difficult to get fired, and you'll have a shit ton of money since you don't pay rent.

I work at Subway and I have a gtx 970, Oculus Rift, anything I want, at the cost of living at home with no health insurance.
>>
>>28195263
I think fast food is probably more difficult for social anxious Neets than storehouse, agriculture etc jobs
>>
>>28195307
Yeah, I'd fucking hate working fast food. I'd want a quiet job, don't care if the pay is bad.
>>
>>28195307
the only anxiety you'll be feeling after a few months of fast food work is anxiety of your crappy future trying to live on chump change for the rest of your life
>>
File: 1364371107114.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1364371107114.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>28195360
tbtbtbqh
>>
>>28194570
Get a lawyer and apply for a 3rd time.
>>
become a night-shift security guard. you literally sit in a comfy cubicle watching anime whilst monitoring a couple of screens all night. then if something happens you just call the police. you also don't have to talk to anyone, true robot tier job.
>>
>>28195745
dont bother with this OP
>>
>>28196038
do the ads specifically mention "work at night" or do you have to call regular security jobs and check?
>>
File: 1 feeel.png (46 KB, 253x294) Image search: [Google]
1 feeel.png
46 KB, 253x294
>>28195360
it's a feeel alright
>>
Go to the hospital and say you are planning to kill yourself. They will put you in the psych ward for a few days. This will make it a lot easier to apply for neetbux, so I've heard.
>>
>>28196138
it varies. if you have autism then you probably will want to call around (i know this sounds counter-productive). basically some security jobs basically mean being a bouncer, which is about as normie a job as you can get (a ripped chad telling people they aren't good enough to go in somewhere). you must avoid these at all costs. ring up warehouses, construction sites, and other industrial type places as they will need people to basically stand around all night to guard a huge area.

it might also be an idea (if you live in a big city) to try big corporate buildings. for instance in the Goldmann Sachs building in London there is a guard who just stands around by an escalator which is card-access only. he basically does nothing all day.

so yeah, good luck to you robot.
>>
>>28196038
you have to take expensive training to be a security job in my state
>>
>>28196215
not here anyway
>>
>>28196052
Might as well if he's desperate.

Worked for a family member of mine.
>>
>>28196215
Didn't help me at all, but now I have a lifetime of free benzos. Now I don't even care about welfare anymore, but I'm still going after it (for the 4th time) just in case it works out years down the line.
>2016
>still caring about having a decent life
>not just eating pills that make you not care
>>
>>28196215
I'd say skip the hospital and admit yourself to an actual psych institute because of suicide thoughts (unless it's one of those combo psych/medical buildings then that's fine too I suppose). Or call a CIRT group out through a hotline or something. 911 might be a little overkill.
>>
>>28196259
thx m8. might take it up if all else fails
>if you have autism
I don't think I have autism but I'm still not chad enough to be a bouncer desu.
>>
>>28196447
Xanax is such a horrible fucking drug man. I'd even say it's worse than some street drugs. Super addictive and the come downs/withdrawals are just fucking killer.
>>
>>28194570
Get fit and join the military
>>
>>28196647
Sure, benzo addiction is far worse than even opiate addiction, but that's why you don't let yourself get addicted. Just abuse the shit out of the pills but don't take them everyday like they tell you to. I usually just go on a 2 week binge and then I can't get more for another 2 weeks so my total lack of self control doesn't lead to addiction. Benzos are fucking great.
>tfw barred out and start drinking
>tfw you wake up the next morning wondering what happened
>tfw you find out what happened
>>
hopefully i can get the courage to off myself
>>
>>28196779

This. Join the military and you'll be known as a huge alpha with the undying respect and love of the normies everywhere. Plus you'll actually feel decent doing something and you get
/lifeskills/
>>
>>28197592
How old is too old for the military? I'm 32 right now and not in the best shape but I'm seriously in a bad spot in my life and could use some direction.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.