[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots In your opinion, how many men is too many for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2
File: pingu_506.jpg (13 KB, 400x432) Image search: [Google]
pingu_506.jpg
13 KB, 400x432
Hello robots

In your opinion, how many men is too many for a woman to have slept with? At what point does she become a slut?
>>
>>28194275

Number is indicative but not definitive.

Here's a hypothesis for everyone to argue over:

>as soon as a woman has sex with a man she doesn't respect, she's a slut.
>>
>>28194328
That's interesting. Do you hold men to the same standards?
>>
>>28194360
No. Because men never respect women.
>>
It's not just about the number, but also about the circumstances. Was she in a relationship with all of them at the time? We're they one night stands? Fuck buddies? You need to take all of that into account.
>>
>>28194371
holy fuck, topkek
>>
Fuckin pingu was the shit , dude was alpha as fuck
>>
>>28194275
Well if you cheat or have casual sex you are automatically a slut no question about it.
>>
>>28194360

No, because men can't get hard for women they respect.
They see them as goddesses to be respected and worshiped.
>>
>>28194427
God forbid people enjoy sex, eh?
>>
>>28194427
I actually somewhat agree with this, except for the "no question about it" part. If she's cheating then yeah, she's a slut. But, casual sex a couple times in your life does not damn a woman to slutsville
>>
>>28194441
There's a difference between enjoying sex and being a meat pounding factory, with new employees every week, month, year
>>
>>28194275
>0-18 years old
>18-21
>21-25
>25-30
>30-death
>>
>>28194441
>god forbid people enjoy making others suffer, eh?
>>
>>28194441
If you keep your number very low while having a monogamous relationship then no.
>>
One (1) one-night-stand = slut. Applies toward both genders. Noot noot, motherfucker.

>>28194535
kek I laughed. Good shit, anon.
>>
>>28194275
she must only sleep with the number of men she has been in a LTR with, otherwise slut
>>
>>28194549
>+1 after their 30. So it is OK to cheat on husband you say.
>>
>>28194275
is 23 the cut out age for women?
sure a 23 year old woman probably slept with more men than you can count with your fingers, even using your toes.
But just picture how many more she slpet with if you add 7 years to that.
i refuse to belive a woman gets to 27 without reaching 3 digits and you kow they are going to lie about it anyways
>>
>>28194701
no, i was just using 30 as the cut out age to get married, after that it doesnt even matter how man guys she slept with
>>
>>28194493
You are right i take that back women are better giving out sex like cady. That way i dont have to pay for it on dates and shit just suck my dick and i can move on with my life.
>>
>>28194587
Why does the number need to stay low? Srry I don't quite understand
>>
>>28194863
>hey brad, i want to introduce you to my boyfriend
nice dude, did you fuck her in the ass? she totally let me fuck her in the ass. In fact
chad, HEY CHAD GET OVER HERE BUDDY
chad and i used to double team her every day after hitting the gym, she is a freak i tell you, she even licked me clean once.
in fact hese is dereck, james, steve, hell everyone here had a piece. half of them the same night
>>
Why is it such an extreme to you guys if a woman has had casual sex? I understand if she goes out all the time and goes home with a different guy every night, but shit happens sometimes. Sometimes people have great chemistry and things end up happening. Its normal. I guess it's just hard for you guys to understand because you don't go out and live.
>>
>>28194275
A good way to determine this is what is called the dick ladder: if you took each cock a chick has had and stacked them on top of each other and then pushed her off and she would get hurt by the fall, then she's slept with too many guys.
>>
>>28195056
Are we stacking horizontally or vertically
>>
>>28195056

That is a very creative approach. Sounds like Dante-esque retribution.
>>
>>28194968
it stoped being normal 50 guys ago stacey, when are you going to accept that you dont have great chemistry but a great body any man would do anything to get
>>
>>28195074
I've seen this mentioned before online, and in the original context it was vertical.
>>
>>28195056
katawa shouwhore when?
litterally every girl in the worl harem
>>
>>28195144
Its so funny that all of you think of girls as victorias secret models who every guy is lusting after. Your delusions are showing
>>
>>28194713
>27 without reaching 3 digits
who the fuck sleeps with that many people
literally
nobody
>>
>>28195056
so if she's slept with a lot of guys with tiny dicks, it's fine?
>>
File: dick milage.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1888) Image search: [Google]
dick milage.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1888
>>28195056
I like pic related better.
>>
>>28195192
>you have no idea how every girl in the world thinks
>only i know how every girl in the world thinks
not everyone can be charles xavier but i do know that most people in the world and i mean an overwhelming majority would take advantage of the magic get everything free word
>>
>>28195200
In r9k's mind every girl is a fucking goddess who has chad dicks thrown at her every time she walks in a room and who thrives off the attention so much that she will fuck hundreds of men to survive. The sad part is that someone is going to read that statement and think "yeah thats exactly 100% how girls are I don't see any problem here"
>>
>>28195256
Okay your reply was completely irrelevant to what I wrote. With every reply you write you are seeming more and more delusional and less credible.
>>
>>28195315
ugh creep you are a white male, get it? its not my job to educate you by actually acknowledging you may have a point and i dont hold all the truth.
but
you need to leave NOW can i get some muscles over here?
>>
>>28195395
When did I say I was a white male? You have great comprehension skills.
>>
>>28194950
so the problem isn't so much what women decide to do with their bodies, it's more a problem that men treat women like objects. this is what i'm hearing
>>
>>28195494
well thats what you are hearing, not what im saying
if your girl has been around you will always obsess over who she fucked
>some men dont
of course some men dont, some men let their friends fuck their girls, other men force their girls into prostitution so they can afford drugs
>well i can just lie then
thats fair as long as i can hide diabettes,heart conditions and other things that could be a deal breaker for you
>>
>>28195728
You have no idea how greentext works. Also learn to spell and you might sound more knowledgeable.
If a guy is obsessing over a girl's past sexual encounters then that's his problem, not hers. That guy has got a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>28195840
Not him but It's definitely the woman's problem for being a slut.
>>
>>28194863
Because your actions have consequences and because I dont want to be apart of a sexual strategy call "Alpha fux and Beta bux". I know for a fact that chads like to pass around girls only to be pickup by a beta chump who has to work for the sex while she gave it basically for free to every alpha chad in town.
>>
>>28195840
please tell me what /b taught you about greentext when you started browsing in 2012 oldfag
>If a guy is obsessing over a girl's past sexual encounters then that's his problem, not hers. That guy has got a lot of growing up to do.
if a girl is obsessing over a guys unemployment or alcoholism or balding or wathever then its her problem and not his. That girl has a lot of growing up to do
obsessions are obsession, they are equal and you cant expect someone to accept yours if you are not willing to accept theirs
>>
>>28195909
In my original argument I am saying the hypothetical girl has had only a couple of casual encounters. That does not qualify as a slut by anyone's standards but delusional virgins and the religious. Read the full thread before you add your irrelevant opinions.
>>
>>28195925
Where are you getting all of your arguments from? You keep pulling things out of your ass. This was about a girl's sexual history, not whether or not she can accept his flaws. You're obviously projecting.
>>
>>28195962
It generally indicates she's bad at decision making. These girls aren't LTR material and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>28195962
and stoning an unfaitful wife is not considered wrong by anyome but the west who has a history with colonialism and slavement.
if we are going by numbers most of the world is patriarchial and muslim
>>
>>28196011
Jesus fucking christ that is irrelevant, we are assuming that the hypothetical guy is interested in having a LTR with the hypothetical girl already in this hypothetical fucking situation.
>>
>>28195998
>This was about a girl's sexual history, not whether or not she can accept his flaws
is wanting a girl to have a low amount of sexual partners a flaw?
why are you not accepting it then?
>>
>>28196016
You are an imbecile, I can't continue to try and decode your gibberish replies
>>
>>28196050
Who's assuming? You?

Let's pretend to accept your hypothesis. Finding out a potential LTR has had X number of one night stands would be a deal breaker for most guys.
>>
>>28196070
go ahead, run away to tumblr.
Im not surprised at all too much time at your echo chamber completely eroded your capacity to understand other ideas.
I must be speaking chinese to you, literally like arguing with a christian
>>
ITT: Absolutely no chance of intelligent discussion
>>
This week I found out one of my coworkers had an affair with a black guy when she was in the US for a summer several years ago. Not that I'm racist of something but my opinion of her dropped. So there's also that.
>>
>>28196245
>affair

Was she in a relationship? "Travel" is code word for sampling foreign cock.
>>
>>28196279
It was a summer relationship. They both knew they're gonna go out for a couple of months and then probably not gonna see eachother again after that.
And yeah, they all do it. When a girl has been abroad (especially during a semester) you just know she had some foreign dicks.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.