[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How beta are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Beta_infographic_1.png (170 KB, 700x842) Image search: [Google]
Beta_infographic_1.png
170 KB, 700x842
How beta are you?
>>
Keeping secrets is not beta at all. In fact, being completely honest is beta as fuck. Alphas are mysterious and keep a lot to themselves.
>>
File: 1440628200233.jpg (251 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
1440628200233.jpg
251 KB, 647x782
>>28193291
Keeping secrets is beta because if you're alpha you can say anything and people will like you.
>>
>>28193266
>>28193320
shit like this is autistic af in itself so...
>>
>>28193347
you have no idea what autism is or what a beta male is. A beta male is not a socially inept 20+ virgin. Those are omega males. Betas are what most men are.
>>
>>28193291
Bullshit. Saying and doing whatever you want and whenever you want is alpha as fuck.
>>
>>28193320
It doesn't work like that at all. Dominant guys don't lie often, but they do avoid questions they don't wanna answer all the time and gather much more information on everyone else than the information they give about themselves.
>>
>>28193266
A lot of those "beta male" characteristics are commonly found in normalfags as well. How many do you need before you can be considered a beta?
>>
>>28193452
A lot of normalfags ARE beta...
>>
>>28193266
There is no such thing as "beta" or "alpha" there is only the female and male energy. When you are acting "beta" you really are in the female mindset.
>>
>>28193380

This anon gets it completely
>>
File: 1448792598526.png (393 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
1448792598526.png
393 KB, 600x507
Half of those things could easily apply to an "alfa" character as well

>negative
>hides flaws
>believes life isn't fair
>doesn't want to admit when he is wrong
>gullible / accepts everything as fact
>cares what other people think
>hides behind titles and material shit
>belittles people
>wants to be perfect
>talks behind people's backs
>looks for the easy way out
>>
>>28193406

To a point. Unfortunately, omega males think this means having no social filter. Alphas don't actually just spew out and old shit that comes to mind.
>>
>>28193515

None of those things are the traits of an alpha though.
>>
>>28193563
The traits cover such a gigantic area that they work either way
>>
>>28193628

No, they really don't. An alpha has none of the traits you listed.
>>
>>28193266
I'm all of these but also female - some of these are attractive to men
>>
>>28193653
A perfect person has none of those traits, the average alpha male is going to have a few negative traits as well, stop being delusional.
>>
Lots of successful people have these qualities. This list is stupid.
>>
>>28193266

>belittles people
>too nice

>not in peak physical form
>wants to be perfect

Wow this "info"graphic has clear and well-planned thoughts

Also you have a typo in "Hide's flaws/mistakes until it's too late," OP
>>
>>28193266
Well since no one else is answering the question, 32 of those applied to me. Do I win the beta awards?
>>
>List of qualities I like: alpha
>List of qualities I don't like: beta

It's like the reinvention of good and evil for people who think they're too smart for religion but aren't capable of noticing how retarded they still sound.
>>
File: 94575603556.jpg (119 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
94575603556.jpg
119 KB, 400x400
>>28193266
Only have one so far.
>Get treated like shit.
Until someone make me angry and I put them back to their place.
>>
>>28193266
Full beta, all of that matches my personality. I actually thought I had potential till I turned 18. At least I'm honest about myself now. I know that I will never make it so I'm making my resignation letter right now.
>>
>>28193266
>Weak handshake
People who have death grip handshakes are the most insecure/tryhard people I have ever met.
>>
reminder that beta is simply an euphemism for low quality genetics.
>>
>>28194011
You don't need to have a death grip handshake. Just a firm one. Usually people can tell your personality just by shaking an hand if that same person know basic body languages.
>>
>>28193701

I'm not claiming an alpha wouldn't have any negative traits, I'm saying that the ones you listed wouldn't be relevant.

Try actually responding to what's being said, not the nonsense you're making up.
>>
>>28194011

>weak, limp, effeminate handshake detected
>>
>>28194056
Enough of that, it's a meme.
>>
>>28193291
Depends on the secrets. Is it in the vain of "I fucked my friend's gf and I regret it" or "I hive six max level WoW characters and have spent thousands of hours raiding"?
>>
I am not beta. I am a sperg though. for example I have no problems talking to women. THEY have the problem talking to me.
I always have to resort to admitting I have aspergers just so I stay out of trouble.
>>
I'm a mish-mash of alpha and beta.

>don't take shit from anyone
>readily admits it when wrong
>strong handshake
>no shame in my game
>skeptic
>natural leader

>want people to like me
>know life is not fair
>poor eye contact
>settles
>afraid to stand out

There's more but you get the idea.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.