[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is /wizardhood/ going for you 30+ guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 34.jpg (184 KB, 678x945) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
184 KB, 678x945
How is /wizardhood/ going for you 30+ guys?
>>
File: 1391039586582.jpg (71 KB, 700x962) Image search: [Google]
1391039586582.jpg
71 KB, 700x962
Pretty okay. Turning 37 next week, finances are great, no hardship, just relaxing and nice. I mastered a level 10 spell called not giving a fuck.
>>
Shitty.

Pure misery and loneliness.
>>
>still living with my retirement age parents
>working barely above minimum wage part time in grocery store
>sold my car, cycle to work instead
>in better physical shape than I've ever been
>saving most of what I earn
>work with 18 year old stacies too young and dumb to realize I'm a freakshow
>pretty sure I could fuck one of them
>would rather keep my wizard powers
>>
Daily reminder that there are probably no actual wizards here. Most people on /r9k/ are 16-21 year old failed normalfags and late bloomers.
>>
>>28194349

wrong. 32 wizard here. i enjoy the magical powers if they aren't very useful.
>>
>>28194374

also the robes and hat are comfy
>>
>>28194349
4chan has been around 11 years. Those of us who've been here since the early years are indeed 30 now.
>>
File: 1228243543563.jpg (48 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1228243543563.jpg
48 KB, 320x240
>>28194349

I don't think there are very many, butI doubt I'm the only one. There's probably a few of us.
>>
>>28192634
I'm really interested on what you do with your time (not only in your free time). Any histories?
>>
>>28194374
>>28194445
>>28194467
Post your IDs with a timestamp then.
>>
>>28194349

Isn't a failed normalfag a robot?
I don't get that fucking term.
>>
>>28194349
>Daily reminder that there are probably no actual wizards here.
Sure there are and someday a lot of you will be too.
>>
File: 1273980727066.jpg (83 KB, 415x502) Image search: [Google]
1273980727066.jpg
83 KB, 415x502
>>28194556

>hurr doxx urself plz

No.
>>
>>28194556

That's funny. You're cute. I wanna pat your head and muss up your hair.
>>
>>28194541

I used to play vidya and watch a lot of movies. I tired of those. Now i do animal photgraphy and I have several pet reptiles. Also I build bicycles. I went to university for art, did freelance graphic design as a job for a while, quit because i hated it, do something completely unrelated now. I have aspergers. I am wizard in part because, -and i know you will be skeptical about this but it is the truth- i am really grossed out by physical contact.
>>
File: Dontmatter.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dontmatter.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>mfw 32
>mfw lost my chance at wizardhood 15 years ago
>mfw it was a pity fuck
>>
>>28194597
Robots is a term used by users from the younger friendless crowd who still have not been hit by the terrible depression you get when you realized you wasted your youth on stupid shit due to fear and being clueless.
>>
>>28194688
>>28194755
>he doesn't know how to use paint
You're a 19 year old lying cunt.
>>
>>28194374
>>28194445
>>28194467
>>28194688
>>28194755
Yup, that's what I thought. There are no wizards here.
>>
>>28194813
Thanks for sharing, pal. My little brother has Asperger too and he's a little complicated to handle. Sometimes I think what will be of him when he's an adult.
>>
33 going strong.
>>
>>28195099

His life will be different from normal, will never be normie normal, but he can do well given the opportunity. I live alone, can drive, have full time job. It's okay.
>>
>>28194556
Sure. Shall I post a scan of my social security card and birth certificate too? What about my credit card numbers and online banking password?
>>
Became a wizard and had sex with an 18 year old the same year. I'm 33 now. There is hope.
>>
>>28194349
>#include "Everyone.h"
>@param *4chan
>4chan = new Robots[6] = {16,17,18,19,20,21}
>if(Robots[i]>=21){cout<<"Does not exist <<endl;}
>>error: IOException 456547: "Faggotry found"
>>
>>28195076
>There are no wizards here.

Oh, rest assured, there certainly are.

You needn't believe us, to be sure, and I wish your skepticism was based in truth. I wish that I was lying on the Internet when I proclaim my wizard status, that it was all a joke and a game.
Lamentably, for many of us, the claims are all too true.

And trust me, I understand the skepticism. Even on a board like this, one that selects in some sense for men like us, those who rank among the wizards are very tiny in number. The statistics speak for themselves; a wizard is a special exception when it comes to human beings. Now, I don't mean "special" in a positive sense, but rather "special" in the way that freaks and monsters are special. God and Nature may be cruel, but there are few men and women who are hated by God and Nature in the way the wizards are. Which is good. During my life I have hated only a very few people, and even those people I wouldn't wish wizardhood upon. It's a miserable way to live, but inevitable for a tiny few. Which is nice, when you think about it. God and Nature are far more charitable to far more people than they have to be. It's simply that the tiny number of men who live as I live aren't recipients of that generosity.

I wish I was lying to you. I wish my fellow wizards were lying to you. And yet there are some of us who aren't.

It's a horrible thing to contemplate, I have no doubt. If you need to believe all of us are lying to assuage some survivor's guilt, go ahead and do so. Just because we are miserable by virtue of our lot, doesn't mean that you have to be so as well. God loves you. If believing he loves me as well helps you sleep better at night, so be it.
>>
>>28192634
I never vent online/offline, but whatever. I'm just feeling tired. I'm almost 33, I have no friends either online or offline, I recently went back to college, and I just make enough to pay for rent (self-employed) on my shitty apartment. I have the social abilities of a socially anxious teenager, because I've never interacted with people meaningfully before and PTSD from deployments during my 20's fucked me over. My face was always ugly, but now it looks like an aged 50 year old's face to top it all off. I don't even care about how I've never had a girlfriend before. The way I feel about everything else overrides all that "tfw no gf" stuff.

I don't even know if I'm wasting my time with college, because I dropped out of university 14 years ago with a 1.10 GPA (I was chronically depressed back then too) and those grades are coming back to haunt me 14 years later. I'm getting A's now in all these pre-req science classes, but this nursing program I really want to get into requires a basic 2.5 just to apply. I don't think my GPA is moving even with A's anymore; it's that completely fucked up from when I was 18-20 years old.

I have no idea what to do, because school-shit is the only thing to make me feel *something* in a long ass time. But if I always was fucked from the very beginning, then I feel absolutely retarded for even caring/trying at this point in time/at this point in my life.
>>
File: 1199568732970.jpg (32 KB, 483x367) Image search: [Google]
1199568732970.jpg
32 KB, 483x367
>>28195020

I wish.

>>28195076

>i believe in things which are false

Good for you.
>>
>>28193388
Holy shit you are old
Why are you still here?
>>
>>28195961
It's this way or death man, just take it one step at a time. That's all it takes. You can do it.
>>
>>28195961
How does one become self-employed? Fill out online surveys all day? Bitcoin mining?
>>
>>28193388

That's the right attitude anon, may you find happiness for the rest of your life, with or without succubi
>>
>>28192634

21 years of the same shit since I left high school. Time for a change. Either an hero so I can literally start a new life, or try to get a job and do something more social than being a homebody NEET.
>>
>>28194349

More here than "real" wizard sites. Then again, there are more overall users.
>>
>>28194931

Don't worry. I am a "wizard" and wish I had at least one go with a real vagina. "Wizard powerz" is just coping bullshit.
>>
>>28193388

I mastered that I while ago, but I have just grown tired of it all. Either my body and brain is not cut out for this social world, or I have fooled myself that it was too hard. Lately I have found a lot of things I thought I couldn't do were just bullshit my anxiety filled head was feeding me.

38 BTW
>>
>>28195076

I'm 38. I remember the early 80s. My cartoons were Voltron, He-Man, Smurfs, etc. I have 80s pop songs embedded in my brain from listening to my older siblings' radios and MTV. I could tell you things about the 80s and 90s that most "wrong generation" fucks would never know. Somehow I just missed out on a social life that included inserting penis in vagina and became somewhat agorophobic NEET after a mid 90s teen stint in mental hospitals.
>>
File: animegirl.png (950 KB, 1986x2085) Image search: [Google]
animegirl.png
950 KB, 1986x2085
27 and got dumped my girlfriend and lost my job.. its been 2 months am i fucked?
>>
>>28195961

This is a similar story to me, but I didn't go into the military (thought about it once though.) My other problems FAR outweigh no gf feels. I had cut myself off from everything after a few stints in hospitals and almost getting electroshock treatment once. My brain and emotions almost turned dead when I turned 16. I don't know what happened. I was doing okay as an athlete, hoping to be a civil engineer or architect or something. When I was a NEET, I developed a love for programming, and that's what I'm trying to do now.
>>
>>28197952

You'll probably rebound, but what the fuck would I know? I have never had a real job or gf.
>>
>>28195301

Is there hope for a near 40 year old with a nice coctail of mental and hormonal problems who spent much of his adult life as a friendless NEET living on the internet and vidyaland?
>>
>>28196171

Where are we supposed to go? I have never fit anywhere online or offline. At least here there are more rejects like me.
>>
>>28194445
It's a chicken and the egg problem though. Did they become wizards because they were on 4chan, or were they supposed to be become wizards and therefore visit the 4chins?
>>
28 reporting in, soon will be wizard hood.
>>
>>28198271

I am pretty much a newfag to imageboards but a veteran to the Internet in general. Started going here a little over a year ago. I've learned more about why I became a NEET and don't feel like such an anomaly now. Before this I just pretended to be somewhat normal on sites and didn't say too much about my lack of personal relationships or employment.
>>
>>28192634
I feel like I am pretty close to "ego death".
>>
>>28198178
if you're in the developed world, yes

if you can sort out your mental problems
>>
>>28198079
>You'll probably rebound, but what the fuck would I know?

This speaks to an important point, one that is so often missed in threads like these.

The human condition is plagued by misery. Men who receive sexual affection are still susceptible to loss, frustration, the heart-break that arises from the dissolution of relationships, illness, anxiety. And no wizard who has even the smallest sense of proportion or recognition of reality for what it is would suggest otherwise. To be human is to suffer at least to some extent, and every son of Father God and Mother Nature inevitably suffers in some fashion. These things are part and parcel of the human experience that is universal to every person. They may be terrible, and I would be the last to suggest they may be otherwise just because the afflicted have had sexual experiences.

The difference is, however, that the wizard suffers in a way that sets him apart from the human experience. To hurt is inevitable for every man commended to this world. To be perceived by every woman as undesirable in some radical and fundamental sense is not.

Yes, most human beings suffer. Having said that, most human beings also have sex. Both the pain and pleasure of humanity are inevitable for most. Both the bitter and sweet is every man's birthright.

Well...almost every man's birthright. Those who are the exceptions, who have no right to that sweetness, aren't really human in a very significant sense.

Yes, every man suffers. And yet most men suffer as men suffer. It is only a tiny number who suffer as monsters.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.