[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russia has way more eligible women than men-in some reports,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: fa83200000000000.jpg (42 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
fa83200000000000.jpg
42 KB, 992x744
>Russia has way more eligible women than men-in some reports, there are 8 single men for every 10 single women-making it difficult to find someone if you stay there.

Why haven't you gone to Russia yet and found a soviet qt?
>>
>>28190422
most of them have AIDS and are addicted to opiates
>>
File: 2016-04-28_134110.jpg (98 KB, 601x537) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-28_134110.jpg
98 KB, 601x537
>>28190457
Try again burger
>>
File: f93f08df1d96_sf_2.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
f93f08df1d96_sf_2.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
Because Krokodil
>>
>>28190422
because russian girls age like shit
its only worth it if you are 60 meaning you wont watch her age or if you are 40 and get with a 12 year old
>>
When will you idiots learn? Foreign women are worse than western women. They exemplify everything you hate about women. At least with western women, there's no language/cultural barrier.
>>
>>28190889
Russian girls age like shit because they live in Russia.

A beautiful Slav will stay beautiful if you take her out of that shithole.
>>
>>28190687
yes but mostly niggers have the aids anon
>>
>>28190842
This shit is the only gory stuff that still manages to an emotional reaction out of me.
How the fuck can people to this to themselves? Jesus christ.
>>
>>28190964
>Russian girls age like shit because they live in Russia.
bullshit, moms best friend is third generation american. I saw her age from being gorgeous at 30 to old witch looks at 50
>>
>>28190958
The divorce rate for foreign marriages is 20% anon. If you take a qt out of a shithole country you are literally saving her life. She will love you forever for it
>>
>>28190990
cheer up anon, she is smiling i think
>>
>>28190985
70-80% of the HIV patients in russia are iv drug abusers
>>
>>28190422

Actual Russian here.

Slav girls ageing like shit is just a meme, there are plenty of hot MILFs here.

The reality is most foreigners who come to Russia only come into contact with older women who work in sedentary service jobs, such as the subway, ticket offices, airports, etc.

These are all jobs which were traditionally dominated by women back in the Soviet Union, and now they're still working those same jobs 20, 30 years later, sitting in closed spaces on chairs 9 hours a day for meager pay.

These are the women that age like shit.

The other older women they see are 80-90-year old war-surviving babushkas with gold teeth and handkerchiefs on their heads sitting near subway stations and bus stops, but that's just because they are easier to notice.
Plenty of old women look tremendous for their age, especially considering their circumstances, but they don't take notice of them.

Now, as for finding a Russian qt, the fact is they're not worth it.

Young Russian girls are the worst of both worlds: they (mostly) have a traditional understanding of gender roles and expect a lot from men, and at the same time they are catching onto social media which makes them extremely entitled. Since men are still following their gender roles here, they are even more entitled than in the West.
Also, their traditional understanding of their femininity means that their female traits are exaggerated. That means all the negative female traits. by they way (manipulation, cunning, treachery, etc.)

There are still angels raised in very strict and traditional households in small towns and villages, but I've met very little, if any.
Nope, actually, come to think of it, even the daughter in the most neo-traditional household I've been in so far, was basically the same as other girls.

Oh, and another thing: Russian girls know they are prettier than girls in other countries. They are aware of it and they state it as a matter-of-fact. Think about that.
>>
>>28191313
Well, this all seems horrible.
>>
As a Russian, one of my mom's friends was a mail order bride. Only a beta would do that. Also, Russian women only go out with American men because they think it's exotic. On Russian standards none of you would stand a chance.
>>
>>28191313
>Slav girls aging horribly is a meme

You are not Russian if you honestly say this. It doesn't count if you've never been to the place either. Moscow is filled with badly aged women, Inclusing my own grandmother
>>
>>28191313
So no holdover soviet 50/50 work ethic and they're entitled and cruel. Why bother?
>>
>>28192250

I was born in Moscow and have been living in Moscow continuously for the past 5 years.

What exactly is meant by "aging badly" anyway?
Can someone give a formal definition?
We could be talking about different things here.
>>
File: 1448991730460.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448991730460.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
As an Eastern European I laugh at beta Western boys thinking EE women are some traditional unicorns.

>b-but she will be so grateful that I rescued her than s-she will never ever consider divorcing me or upgrading to a richer guy
>>
Good luck holding onto a Russian woman if you're not a macho thug.
>>
>>28190422
It's because here in Russia men's lifespan is shorter than women's. Believe me.
>>
>>28192250
>>28192385

>Moscow is filled with badly aged women, Inclusing my own grandmother

My grandmother has aged very well, and every country and every city also has its share of badly aged women. I have seen many older women in great shape and of pleasing appearance in Moscow and other cities.

I don't see how your anecdotal evidence trumps mine.

>>28192485
Mostly this desu.
>>
File: 1.jpg (150 KB, 542x819) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
150 KB, 542x819
am i the only one who finds western women better looking than slavic women? I'm polish and i live in the uk and id never think of even going for a slavic woman. i can't really explain it but i everytime i look at slavic girls next to an english woman ill always pick the english one. pic related is an average slavic girl that id never even think of dating. ill post a pic of an average western woman that i think is way better looking.
>>
File: summ_1881269c.jpg (34 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
summ_1881269c.jpg
34 KB, 460x287
>>28192548
pic related is the woman i find way more attractive.
>>
>>28192548

Give me your qt Polish pannas then, if you don't need them.
>>
>>28192583
>>28192548

Both look like trash senpai.
>>
>>28192620
trust me they're worse than asian sluts. they're all basically gold diggers that will only go for english men in their late 50s that probably have a 7 figure account balance. I've seen too much of this shit
>>
>>28192548
You just like what's different. It's simple.
>>
>>28192548
>>28192583

They're both sluts but I'd go with the slav. Western women pretend to be prudes and are manipulative as fuck whereas with slavs everything is upfront, no bs. Probably the main reason why we have so many fucked up young men being raised by single moms in the West who go on to shoot schools
>>
>>28192723
maybe. i mean to me slavic girls either look 16 or just one day they turn 63.
>>
>>28192739
i must give you this one fampai. slavic women are much more honest and true but if you've ever been in a relationship you know that doesn't always work out
>>
>>28192739
>with slavs everything is upfront, no bs
But that's not true at all.
>>
>>28192739

>
They're both sluts but I'd go with the slav. Western women pretend to be prudes and are manipulative as fuck whereas with slavs everything is upfront, no bs.

What? Based on what experience?
An English guy who dated both Russian and English girls said English girls are better for straightforward banter.
>>
>>28192805
we all have different experiences. i mean from what i saw slavic women tend to be a bit more yandere and kind of go ape at all the little things but at least they're honest. thats only my experience tho
>>
>>28192876
>honest
Not in your life time. All Russian women are a mixture of jaded and paranoid.
>>
Protip: all women are the same.

Some come from poorer countries and obviously pay more attention to status/moneys when it comes to finding a partner and with Europe's ease of travel that means a lot of Eastern women catching Western men who fall for the memes that the Eastern women are so much better. Pathetic.
>>
>>28192947
spot on. upboat famalam
>>
>>28192219
>Russian women only go out with American men because they think it's exotic

Good enough for me
>>
>>28192475
>tfw you will never blast all over nikol's face and hair

dammit

i totally agree with you, our women are worse than the western ones but western cucks are delusional
>>
>>28192739
>with slavs everything is upfront, no bs

phaha i am a slav and you are full of shit this is not true at all
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.