[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Sure Anon, I'll take your shift tomorrow. I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: LMAO.png (41 KB, 185x139) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
41 KB, 185x139
>"Sure Anon, I'll take your shift tomorrow. I need the hours anyway!"
>Next Day
>Something happened, I can't come in...

Shes signed off on it so the shift is her responsibility. Should I go in to not fuck everyone else over or let her suffer the absence? I just don't know...
>>
>>28188612
Let her suffer she did it to herself
>>
>>28188612
>I'm in another state right now. You told me you could cover it.
>>
No let the normies rot

It's your day off
>>
>>28188612
Cover for her and when she comes back be nice and tell her that you had no problem covering for her. Ask her why she didn't show up and if it's a stupid reason then you make her feel like a stupid bitch but if it's legit just deal with it. Don't do it a second time you're not her bitch you're her coworker doing her a solid. You'll most likely get positive feedback from your employer and fellow employees for doing so if you don't brag about doing a kind act. Good luck to you anon!
>>
Do you have anything else you need to do, or were you just going to fuck off for the day?
>>
>>28188612
Is it documented? If yes than you should not bother yourself. You primary target is yours benefits, not hers, and not your employers, despite all that "corporate culture" bullshit you were told.
>>
>>28188658
What type of fucking faggot shit is this?
>>
>>28188659
Well it was an originally a 2PM-close shift but I needed (wanted) to be home by 9:30pm so she agreed to come in at 6:30 and take over for me but she texted me this morning saying 'grandma emergency blah blah'. It's documented and signed off so it is on her.
>>
>>28188661
I would argue that, unless he comes up with an excuse to her, covering for her is in his best interest. It will make her like him more and increase his value as a person in his offices social structure. Looking out for yourself is not always so simple and it is usually in ones best interest to seek acceptance to a group.
>>
>>28188690
Just say you were out of town
>>
>>28188612
Go to work.

Accept that you got destroyed by a female once again in your life.

You cannot win this debate at work, because she is a girl. She will always win, because she is a girl. Everyone will side with her, because she is a girl. She will either cry or just manipulate everyone behind your back. You cannot win this one, you are outmatched by her and society.

You will get blamed, because you are the man.

Accept and bare your faith as a man. Let it go. She always wins.
>>
>>28188734
Problem is I would be leaving when she came in and it's a little unfeasible to just dip if she doesnt show up... This would be a lot easier if she took my whole day but she only took the last half.
>>
She changed her mind and decided she didn't want to take your shift like a perfidious bitch. All coworkers who do this are scum.
>>
>>28188703
And than (You) would be remembered as the guy who would gladly do work for others. Congratulations, you got yourself extra work with no additional money! Way to go, yay.
>>
>>28188751
Sadly true as this is always true
>>
>>28188757
Can't you say you were out really late?
>>
>All these betas telling him to go in
>>
>>28188780
That's not how it works man. I prolly are a pussy and did it too much if you're just nice and actually don't need to take the day off its not being a pissy. You realize being nice is how you make friends. It's when you do it to much or are a literal bitch about it you get labeled a pussy.
>>
>>28188676
The shit you do when you work an actual job unless you want to be universally hated by your coworkers? Go outside and see how the real world works anon it's absolutely awful.
>>
>>28188757
You can always say you have an appointment or something, right?
>>
>>28188795
What? I go to work at 2pm and she was supposed to come in at 6:30pm to finish the night which ends at 10pm. If I just leave at 6:30pm with nobody else there its an immense 'fuck you' to everyone else, this place is too fragile to be a person down in the evening.
>>
this is all garbage advice you should just quit
>>
>>28188808
> being nice is how you make friends
Nice maymay! For a retard.
>>
>>28188612
>>28188658

Don't you have to talk to a manager first about covering shifts so you don't have to deal with issues like this?

That way people don't get taken advantage of or no one ends going to work because
>>
>>28188800
My friend got fired at her workplace because this same exact thing happened and no one showed up. Not going would be the beta decision since he'd most likely lose his job or whatever rep hes built where he works.
>>
>>28188824
>this place is too fragile to be a person down in the evening
Well I think you already know what you should do. Do the full shift to not screw your coworkers over and tell the girl she owes you one since she signed it off.
>>
>>28188858

Ya it's signed off and confirmed by all 3 parties (Me, shift taker, supervisor). I should mention I'm 3 weeks out from being promoted to a L I V I N G W A G E so I'm really trying to dodge any bad blood.
>>
>>28188862
If its documented to management its not his fucking fault.
>>
>>28188812
Wagecucks everyone
>>
>>28188690
I think you should take the shift just this one time. If there comes a next time (maybe she starts thinking you're some beta orbiter who will do whatever for no reason), you just say that you can't - alternatively, just ignore her texts.
>>
>>28188944
Yeah no fucking kidding
>>
>>28188858

Yes because of
>muh payroll

If you switch shifts with somebody who is in a higher position/makes more money, management may not like that.
>>
>>28188944
>>28188961
>tripfag
>sucking off the tripfag
Working is great if you took the time to find your passion or work part time and invest in your hobbies. I lived the NEET lifestyle and it's a fucking meme that everyone too lazy to make a change in their life follows. Wagecuckery is great and I'm loving.
>>
>>28189068
Get a load of this fucking wagecuck I almost feel sorry for him
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.