[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: 1328564864.jpg (40 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1328564864.jpg
40 KB, 1024x683
How do you feel about this man?
>>
>>28188500
who dat?

no seriously who dat
>>
>>28188500
why does he look like he wants to suck sum dick
>>
Breitbart news are pro circumision. They're idiots.
>>
>>28188546
>muh pee pee
>>
>>28188500
>jew and fag

This ovbiously is a trustworthy man whom we can place our hopes and dreams into.
>>
>>28188500
Milo Yiannopoulos. A delicious gay man who can out-argue any SJW or cuck. Papa bless this man.
>>
>>28188500
his thing in umASS was glorius
>>
>>28188557
I thought he was greek?
>>
>>28188500
I only learned about him yesterday and I'm ready to kneel for him.
>>
Loony Christians w/ interesting insights into feminism social justice, and politics
>>
>>28188582

hes both greek and a jew
>>
>>28188500
He made me unashamed to be gay.
He's beautiful.
Thank u Milo <3
>>
>>28188541
he's homosexual

I think he's a pretty cool guy, I got to watch him speak at RU and I got to shake his hand.
>>
>>28188500
He's a charlatan. Which is funny since Joe Rogan a charlatan unto himself is the person who exposed him.
>>
it might be that whole accent thing but i honestly believe he's one of the most intelligent activists/speakers on the far right side of this internet/college campus meme war.

with that said every single argument i've seen him take part in is for clinically retarded losers with nothing better to do than to act out. 90% of these conversations are just insults and commentaries about how everyone else is insulting each other. and even milo is guilty of supporting his "points" with some ridiculous extrapolations about how society is falling apart because some fat chick doesn't want to hear a certain word or whatever.
>>
>>28188674
what?
deets plz.
>>
>>28188500
This is an accusation which gets throw around a lot but he's one of the few people who legitimately hates women in mainstream media. Which is weird because he's also a self loathing gay.
>>
>>28188779
Nothing wrong with hating everyone equally, anon.
>>
File: 1420579602193.jpg (49 KB, 449x750) Image search: [Google]
1420579602193.jpg
49 KB, 449x750
>>28188500
He's funny because he's inflammatory.
>>
I like him for making all the lefties cry but he's still a jew and a faggot.
>>
>>28188779
God bless him.
Any misogynist is okay in my book <3
>>
>>28188674
SJW deh tek ted
>>
>>28188864
Partisan sniping as a trade off for substance is why the American right wing is cannibalizing itself right now.
>>
>>28188558
He is Kanye of journalism
>>
>>28188910
The "right-wing" are anti-federalists aka "people who hate each other but hate the state more."
>>
>>28188500
Cant stump the milo
>>
>>28188779
What's weird about it?
He's gay so he doesn't even have to pretend to like women in any way, shape, or form
>>
femenism is cancer darling xD big black cocks xDD
>>
>>28188986
Only the gay man is truly free from the corruptive influence of women.

That's why the ancient greeks were so gay. They knew this.
>>
He lost his virginity to a black tranny and is a child molester apologist
>>
>>28188500
the angle makes his eyes look flipped around. He is very handsome despite having not much of a brow. Decent jawline, in fact most of his features look to have developed mostly with a lack of testosterone. The full lips, the pointy nose, the hairline even when combed back is still full. The hair is styled strangely for a man, is this person FtM trans, OP?
>>
>>28188500
Milo stop posting!
>>
>>28188500

The hero we need and deserve desu
>>
He's literally Chameleon: The Man. Unless it's feminism or homosexual men/women, don't take anything this guy says seriously.
>>
He recently was a guest my campus, along with Steven Crowder and some bitch. I overheard two SJWs talking about it afterwards.

Apparently they went, and were triggered. I heard the girl saying that she can't believe how someone so smart (she was talking about the bitch, can't remember her name) could hold such "ignorant" opinions. But then she said that it made her reevaluate her super-liberal upbringing and what she has held as truth her whole life.
>>
>>28188500
he looks like that one portrait from baldurs gate 2
>>
>>28189466
The actress Mayim Bialik has a PHd, but think vaccines cause autism. Just because you are smart doesn't mean your views are right. Just some food for thought.
>>
>>28188500

Eloquent and forceful, but ultimately wrong.

But he's playing into a sense that's popular and providing the intellectual cover for people who want to believe it. So I understand his appeal, and he certainly has chutzpah for making money.

On a personal level he always comes across as a slimey fuck. Feels like Ted Cruz.
>>
>>28189564
Well he supports Cruz. I don't know whether it's out of kinship or self loathing.
>>
>>28189586
No, he supports Donald Trump
>>
>>28189615
Does he? I thought breibart made it clear the party line was pro Cruz.
>>
>>28188558
He just spazzes out like a manbaby. It's sad.
>>
File: 10-shia-labeouf.w750.h560.2x.jpg (46 KB, 1499x1120) Image search: [Google]
10-shia-labeouf.w750.h560.2x.jpg
46 KB, 1499x1120
>>28189586
Milo would never be for that rat faced bastard. He is 100% behind big daddy trump.
>>
>>28189615
>>28189586

My internet research suggests that he supports Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/03/25/milo-trump-direct-creation-progressive-left/

I mean, random link though.

But that argument about Trump being a result of the left is just ridiculous on its face, and exactly the sort of thing that will get him attention and clicks - which is what he's looking for.

It's not serious debate or considered analysis, it's just stating a controversial or shocking opinion and then milking it for attention. He can't back it up properly, but he can rant about it for a bit which fills column inches, and never has to conceed he's wrong because it's an unprovable and unfalsifiable concept.
>>
>>28188500
Looks like a piece of shit 10%, probably a real snob.
>>
>>28189494
Which fucking one, lad?
>>
>>28188500
I think a major problem with far-right, populist movements is that they're very crass and vulgar.

Instead of talking about how politics can be used as a mechanism to achieve aesthetic ends, and talking about the virtues of a distinct nation state with a strong sense of hierarchy, it's often all "HURR SMELLY NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS, BIG BLACK DICKS KEKING US, BEANER SCUM."

Ultimately, I don't think people like Milo (who are caustic and hyperbolic and often align themselves with zero-credibility institutions like Breitbart) really help that too much. That said, he's a lot more professional-looking and articulate than most people who argue similar points.
>>
>>28189640
>>28189702
Yeah he's a Trump supporter
https://youtu.be/Fely6gd2Q-k
>>
>>28190235
blue tinted one with the blond blue eyed chad looking fellow in chain mail

or the bard looking one looking up with hand on chin
>>
Kinda reminds me of Dawkins how he always picks the most unintelligent people to argue with but in the very little I've heard him say I've agreed with him
>>
>>28190362
He switched to Cruz in April.
>>
>>28189466
Pls don't bully Christina Summers. She is old and crowd shy.
>>
File: urafagit.png (585 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
urafagit.png
585 KB, 398x500
Anyone who puts reddit and tumblr faggots in their place is okay in my eyes.
>>
I feel bad for him. He takes a lot of shit flung at him and has to have the power to deal with it every day of his life.

I couldn't handle it. Doubt anyone here could. I hope he's well paid, but I truly doubt it.
>>
>>28188500
even tho I disagree with him politically - amazing guy. It's great to watch him destroy SJWs
>>
>>28190413
I can see it. He truly is our righteous paladin.
>>
>>28188500
He's fun to listen to and a good orator. Somewhat right about feminism but too melodramatic about the stifling of free speech and downfall of civilization. Wrong about religion (and I don't think he's a believer himself, all he ever does is say "our civilizations are the best and they've historically been religious so religion is great"). He's also arrogant and derisive, which is part of his charm, but I'd probably hate him if I had to frequent him in my daily life.
>>
>>28188557
he's a catholic you retard
>>
>>28190452
source? plx
>>
>>28190452
ok but his twitter updated today is still all about trump sooooo stfu
>>
>>28188500
Just repeats the same conservative platitudes and never picks up opponents of his own size, nothing new. Also a gay catholic, which is simply ridiculous.
>>
>>28191499
Religion is a relationship between a man and "god", not a book of rules for people too lost to stay moral.
>>
>>28188556

Cutlet or roastie detected
>>
>>28191531
Nice assertion you normie turd.

Religion is about worshiping god and following his word.
>>
>>28191531
that would be spirituality and faith.
Religion is always organized (a shame desu)
>>
File: blacklivesmatterwasright.jpg (144 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatterwasright.jpg
144 KB, 800x450
>He calls Trump daddy! Isn't that funny? He's a true conservative. Gay people can be on our side too!

He's a narcissist that chose the alt right because it lacked a gay guy, then he became the alt right's gay guy. He doesn't believe anything he's saying. It is all part of his self image. He is homosexual, he CANNOT be anything but a social leech. Dysfunctional sick sodomite
>>
>>28188500

Gimicky attention seeker who wants to be rich and powerful. Pushed by his shill and /pol/tards.
>>
Why does he act like hes good looking? Dying your hair and wearing sunglasses doeesnt make you good looking
>>
>>28191499
>How can a minority/woman/etc not want to destroy the heteronormative capitalist patriarchy with me? It doesn't make any sense! Why are they going against their own interests?

Oh, so you're that type.
>>
File: goatse-donuts-600_1_.png (253 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
goatse-donuts-600_1_.png
253 KB, 600x600
Look at his face, he looks quite a bit like Justin Beiber Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?
>>
I don't agree with everything he says but I support his attempts to make universities campuses less echo chamber-y.
>>
if i was gay i wish i could fuck him
milo is fucking based
>>
>>28188500
I wish he was my friend.
>>
>>28191806
But they already had Jack Donovan who got an actual blood tattoo with his latino bf
>>
>>28188779
Good, they deserve to be hated.
No, not women in general. Women in mainstream media. Their success is based off of what drama or sexual appeal they can garner, not their intelligence or verbal skills. They are literal TV whores whose whole existance is based around their makeup, breasts, and vagina.
>>
>>28192832
He hates women in general. Work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>28192864
He clearly does not hate women actually.
>>
>>28188500
He's a pandering dick who angers me, though I feel stupid for letting him rile me up because I know he gets off on riling people up, that smug fag bastard
>>
>Milo holds similar opinions on woman

Milo, which isnt his real name, is a simple shill who has made his money following and pushing manufactured outrage. He's an oppertuinist, and an exploiter. If he played goldeneye he would use Oddjob.
>>
>>28191541
Fat cock man detected
>>
>anti-gay gay
>butthurt Catholic
>pretends to be an edgy individualist but never holds an opinion outside standard alt-right/reactionary ideology
He's a giant meme, just like the rest of the "alt-right" movement. I like that he argues with SJWs but you won't be able to defeat them by playing on their field. All this focus on identity politics just makes SJW thinking more popular. We need to get back to solving real problems, instead of arguing over "safe spaces" and "cucks".
>>
He seems to be mentally ill
>>
guys a fucking moron & a narcissist but he's correct on feminism at least.

some of the shit he believes in is wacky af

>"gay marriage is societies way of domesticating gays. gay culture is being able to stumble out of a nightclub with cum dripping from your ass"
>"circumcision is good because i like sucking circumcised dick"
>calls donald trump "daddy" which is creepy as fuck
>really weird beef with lesbians for like no reason. has claimed that lesbians don't even exist (not sure if he was serious or not)

+ way more shit that i can't remember because i have terrible memory.

Don't get me wrong he's entertaining as fuck and i love watching him destroy feminist cunts in debates but the guy's a nutter and thinks way too much of himself. Just spews controversial garbage for publicity and people just buy into it
>>
File: 1452516151468.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452516151468.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>28188500

I want to dress him up as a girl and fuck his boipussi
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.