[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so different from us men? How do they think? Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1444537082419.jpg (43 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1444537082419.jpg
43 KB, 540x405
Why are women so different from us men? How do they think? Please tell me what's the difference between a mans brain and a womans brain.
>>
women can't be lonely, and hence cannot be robots.
Ever noticed how depressed, suicidal, introverted, shy etc men mostly have no friends, not to speak of romantic prospects, yet the most depressed passive lunatic suicidal women always have something going for them?
notice how most of the time those women have mostly male friends. they'll came they "get along better with men". That's obviously a lie.

It goes, as follows:
For men:
1. man has nothing to offer to the table.
2. man is isolated and lonely

For wymen:
1. woman has nothing to offer to the table
2. wait, she does, by merely existing, i.e her body
3. with this body she will get social attentions from these kinds of males:
a. those who intend to sleep with her
b. those who hope someday to be able to sleep with her
c. those who have no hope of managing to sleep with her but are still drawn to her because of biological imperative
That's why failed women have mostly/ all male "friends". but that means women can never be lonely. sure, it's not true relationships, but it's far better than nothing.

Notice how somewhat attractive gay men are in a similar position (not entirely as sex flows farr more freely there so the thirst is far less real)

tldr women can't be rowbots
>>
File: 1457871376927.jpg (102 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
1457871376927.jpg
102 KB, 1080x540
>>28188199
Thank you anon. I learned something today.
>>
>tfw female
>0 friends

how the fuck do i keep friends around? Girls talk to me during class, but I might be a retard because they always get a weird look and try to phase me out of their group.

Or I just end up not talking and listening and then they take the convo somewhere else and don't invite me.

i'm too ugly to have male friends too
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x114
>>28188888
>88888

Lord have mercy!

Original
>>
File: cobra53.jpg (9 KB, 383x271) Image search: [Google]
cobra53.jpg
9 KB, 383x271
>>28188949
>i'm too ugly to have male friends too

Looks, weight, race, mean nothing when it comes to friendship so i have no clue where you are getting that from. But as a male, I'm also in Op's shoes and have no idea how to converse with the opposite sex.
>>
File: tumblr_n92oviOPRj1toy0ydo1_500.gif (908 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n92oviOPRj1toy0ydo1_500.gif
908 KB, 500x282
>>28188888
Pent's fucking chek'd
>>
>>28188949
Post pics.

You have been muted for 5375337885aids4678533 seconds because fuck you.
>>
>>28188949
You don't need to be a qt to have male friends, just don't have a shit personality or shit hobbies.
>>
>>28188146
>Please tell me what's the difference between a mans brain and a womans brain.
Female brain has more connections between both brain halves. When measuring female brain activity, both halves should be similarly active. Of course each part of brain is used for different thing and there is difference between halves as well. Studies have shown that women usually have much better memory and can handle multitasking much easier. It makes sense because parts of brain responsible for different stuff can communicate easier when there's more connections between them. This might also be the reason why they can't isolate feelings from other stuff.

Male brain has more connections between the back and front of the brain. When measuring brain activity, usually one half is more active than the other. This means communication within certain parts of brain are superior compared to women so if they focus on one thing, they can usually do it much better than women, they can focus on one thing easier, but suffer when it comes to "emotional intelligence" and on averange don't have as good memory.
>>
>>28190165
>>28188146
Basically female brain specializes more in storing and segregating information, male brain specializes more in objective thinking, using certain parts of brain more effectively to solve problems. Female brain is like lot of neat, segregated drawers where she can easily and quickly find what she is looking for. Male brain works better when there's pile of random shit and you want to find one certain thing in this pile of shit.

This explains gender disproportion in various university branches/classes. Most classes can be put into 2 groups: memory based classes and creativity based classes. Linguistic, humane, biology or math often is based on memorization. For example in math you learn certain types of equations and learn algorithms to solve them. Exercises very often have start (equation), and your job is to find in your memory solution algorithm, follow it to discover what is on the end of the problem. Those are classes where you can often find more women.
problem > remember solution and apply it > discover goal.

Technical branches like engineering, CS, IT etc work the opposite way. For example in programming classes you know what kind of program you want to have, you know what it is supposed to do, and you have to use your creativity to make your way to achieve it. Basically you know the goal and you build your path to it with small blocks (in case of programming loops and other stuff that is useless on its own, but powerful when combined with other stuff). When building a bridge, you know how long it has to be, you know how much it has to be able to handle, you just have to come up with how to build it to meet the requirements.
known goal < build way to it from known, simple blocks
>>
>>28190187
Why male and female brains work that way? I have no idea, but it might be due to roles men and women had for thousands of years. Males, as the physically stronger ones, were better suited to hunting and fighting animals. This is kind of task that requires objective thinking. What is the problem? I need food. How to get food? I need to hunt an animal. How to hunt this animal? This is where creative thinking comes in. Maybe that's how first tools were made: man knew he needs something to crack head open or cut skin and he had to invent something that met his needs and requirements.

Females on the other hand had to remain at "home" and watch several childreen at various ages at the same time, keep "home flame" or something up, collect useful stuff. These are the repetitive tasks that require multitasking skills.

Basically man has goals and builds paths to them, women learn the paths and follow them while keeping eye if everything is right.

While brain differences are known, prooven by research and experiments fact you can sometimes learn in pedagogy classes to suit your teaching to both girls and boys, the reason for such differences is just my guess and you shouldn't take it as a fact.

t. pedagogical specialization university student
>>
>>28190212
Also forgot to add that hormones have much more influence on female brain. If you do research on brain and sexuality, you can find out that male sexuality comes mainly from cerebral cortex iirc. It has been noticed that lot of species with broken cerebal cortex doesn't control its arousal and will fuck even try to fuck objects or other males.

Female sexuality is dictated much more by hormones. This is why their tastes when it comes to men can vary depending on the menstrual cycle stage. Also they are more/less horny during certain stages of menstrual cycle. They're basically more enslaved by their biology than men are.
>>
>>28188146
>difference betwen men's and women's brains
I can't find the study right now, but I remember seeing one where they observed the sizes of different parts of the brain
women have a larger hippocampus, which means they have significantly better memory
men have a larger amygdala, which eamns they are significantly better at dealing with and identifying emotions

pretty sure this is why women are dominating schools and academia right now, the classes cater mostly to pure memorization with very little practical applications, which is where the female brain excels
>>
>>28188199
Also lonely males tend to be neutral, or even interesting, on an everyday level. Lonely women are usu. militant cunts. Angry feminism man-hating is like a catch-all for females who weren't popular or liked softball or whatever.
>>
File: 1340576310293.png (13 KB, 466x413) Image search: [Google]
1340576310293.png
13 KB, 466x413
>>28190212
>>28190335
>>28190187
Actually like the most informative thing I've read on 4chan. All makes pretty good sense too. Well written chap.
>>
>>28190569
Sadly it has not much use in practice because classes for childreen are just 45 minutes long and you have no only boys or ony girls schools here.
>>
>>28188888
WITNESSED.

NICELY DONE.

FUCKING SWEET.
>>
File: 1461284997655.jpg (214 KB, 855x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461284997655.jpg
214 KB, 855x1280
>>28188146
Oh that's easy. Women have empathy and emotions. Therefore they are able to love and take care of other beings and see them as people and not things to conquer or own.
>>
>>28191055
>they are able to love and take care of other beings

Until a better deal comes along...
>>
>>28188949
fuck off you lying roastie
>>
hold me anons
>>
>>28191055
They have maternal instinct, which isn't the same thing. Outside of that they are sociopaths
>>
its very simple

women = emotions, irrational thought

men = logic, rational thought
>>
>>28188199
Ever notice how women have something to offer to the table solely because men and even lonely men give them one?
>>
>>28188146
At the most basic of levels, men seek to do. They seek to achieve.

Women seek to own. And to be known to own.
>>
>>28193338
This is it basically.

Women are hyper-emotional and often incapable of understanding a logical argument. I don't know a single woman who doesn't, every once in a while, have a full retard flare-up in which she throws a shit-fit over something petty and refuses to listen to reason, thereby making everyone's day difficult. A lot of the women I know do this very regularly, even.

This is also why it is very difficult to debate with women. If you disagree with them, they can't fathom it and start shouting/typing in all caps if online.
>>
Women are mostly emotional while men are mostly rational.
Women also want the things they think they don't want. Which is why being a manipulating bastard gets you more success with women than being a charming gentleman.
>>
>>28190187
>>28190212
>>28190335
But this doesnt explain why are they soulless sluts and whores.
>>
>>28193906
It involves a myriad of factors. But the mistake you're making is to hold them up to your standards (i.e, the ones you use to judge and value yourself).
>>
>>28190491
>lonely males tend to be interesting
you are so far up your own ass it's unbelievable
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.