[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this interracial/race mixing or whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1452701990001.jpg (88 KB, 720x937) Image search: [Google]
1452701990001.jpg
88 KB, 720x937
Can someone explain this interracial/race mixing or whatever you want to call it? I never go out, but I hear two opposite extremes.

1. Non Whites take all the White women! Stop doing it! Mudsharks should be hanged.
2. White women wont even look at men who aren't tall, White and handsome.

What is the truth? How can there be such polarity? Any normies care to explain?
>>
The statistics support #2 except for a very small minority, which all the idiots focus on and get enraged about.
>>
>>28187912
>muh statistics show who every person on the planet has dated!
ebin
>>
>>28188039
>le there is no way to know because I say so XDD
*tips*
>>
>>28187887
Neither and you know this.
>>
>>28188610

Neither are right? So what is right?
>>
>>28188642
It's not a binary thing. Stop pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>28188477
I could date 30 asian girls but settle down with a white girl and your marriage stats would say i didnt racemix because i settled down with someone of my own race.
>>
I have /r9k/ and /pol/ open in 2 tabs and I can't fucking tell the difference anymore.
Who keeps posting all this /pol/ shit here? Fucking stop.
>>
File: 14604013669.png (682 KB, 527x757) Image search: [Google]
14604013669.png
682 KB, 527x757
First off the whole 'stealing yo wimminz whiteboi' thing is white guys posting it. They're racists with an inferiority complex who believe black men are brutes and savages who are 'violating' and tainting 'their' pure women.
>>
>>28188736
Or they're just trying to ruse people and succeeding. This accounts for most of the people posting this shit.
>>
>>28188679
Why the fuck do you browse /pol/ if you hate it so much?
>>
I think Chad ThunderCuck will come in first in most cases.
then Chang PoundHerWang, Tyrone Decathlon, Saeed WonderSeed etc.
then there's the normal men. good luck with that
>>
>>28188759
Yeah that point I forgot, a lot of it is people trying to ruse others. And the people who are triggered by that are also most likely racists with an inferiority complex.
>>
>>28188736
Asian masculinity spams that cause they hate whites desu
>>
>>28187887

Somewhere in the middle leaning towards number 2. I live in Southern California and I do see interracial couples. Sometimes the girl is attractive, mostly they're fat and ugly. See a lot more same race couples though.

White women who race mix are shit anyways so who cares? I live treating them like the literal shit they are especially when they're around their ape boyfriends. Seeing the look of shame and isolation cross their faces is a euphoric feel
>>
>>28187887
I don't understand how she can have such huge fucking shoulders yet sport such a tiny ass. I mean, maybe "tiny" isn't the right word, but shit is not proportionate here.
>>
>>28188792
I wish I was alpha enough to treat women like the literal shit they are in front of their boyfriends. Teach us your ways.
>>
>>28188796
Anglo genetics.

oc
>>
File: 1461645782000-1.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
1461645782000-1.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>28188771
Just lol if you're autistic enough to think like this.

Women date, fuck and desire all men they find attractive regardless of race, 'personality', confidence, etc. whatever else there is, because that's their biological prerogative: to bear as many children as possible by as many Chads as possible.
Even Chad gets cucked after a certain threshold. 80/20 is real and once you hit a certain level of attractiveness all women are fair game for your jizz.

Asian incel detected
>>
>>28188956
nah I'm not asian. I just think for white women it's still more natural to date white men. as I said I am aware that the average white guy has no chance against Ralph FickSieZumSchlaf
>>
>>28188851

It's easy, niggers aren't that smart but she will notice

>Talk to the nigger, be friendly to him
>With her act like you didn't hear something she said one out of 3 times
>If she smiles at you give her a blank stare
>Ignore her again when she talks

If you're confronted (I never have been) feign ignorance or so you weren't doing on purpose you're just tired or something. I love roasting these IR roasties, they're already insecure and seeing pain in their face brings me joy.

Also, it's not really alpha, it's more passive aggressive or sociopathic. Some people will already treat them like shit because they have a black boyfriend so doing it in a less forward way while treating him normally really hammers it home
>>
>>28189063
What about Shlomo TheHolySchlongo?
>>
>>28188956

Their biological perogitive is to find a provider and protector. Men are the ones who were meant to get a lot of girls pregnant. Just think about their parts and the nature of pregnancy (ie the man is completely unaffected)
>>
>>28187887
99% of white women don't give a fuck about race. They'll probably date and fuck mostly white guys because that's who they're used to and that's who they're most exposed to, but you're delusional if you think they wouldn't fuck an attractive man of another race too.
>>
>>28189107
Pretty sure they just think you're autistic, m8.
>>
>>28189141
It's not the only consideration. every moment where a fertile well-fed womb is empty is a waste in nature's eyes
>>
I don't really see a problem with it, I don't like when its forced down extremely though. However, I see why people don't like it, especially when they're children involved. You want your grandchild to at least have some features of you.
>>
>>28188956
>biological
kek. except its been a fad for a tiny fraction of time to even give regular women a pass on fucking multiple men. there's zero logic to what you're saying. you might as well say watching "my little pony" is the biological prerogative for men because its a show about friendship and there is strength in numbers. you're a fuckboy.

having a gf doesn't make you a top 20% male. being systematically rejected is not normal. top 20% men don't have time or the stomach to sleep around with average girls, the casual sex circles ive seen are handfuls of upper middle class narcissists who spend all their lives working on their appearance, and pockets of complete fucking losers who were desperate for each other. they don't mix and nearly all of them were half men, half women. everybody else is literally lucky to get laid on a random one off. your entire scope of what's "real" is based on a few hollywood movies and you're calling other people autistic on an anonymous shoebox that you couldn't help but express yourself on with a fucking trip. do you have 300 confirmed kills too?
>>
>>28189173
Lol, this.

>>28189107
Have you ever made one tear up? Because then yeah, it isn't autistic.
>>
>>28188477
your data is fucked up. move along redditor.
>>
>>28189107
What if it was a nice, r9k-browsing black guy?
>>
File: hypergamy2.jpg (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
hypergamy2.jpg
23 KB, 300x250
>>28189343
>200,000+ years
>tiny fraction of time

Wow, you sure are a stupid coping beta faggot.
Redpills right in front of your face and you still can't handle it.
>>
File: White.png (40 KB, 845x832) Image search: [Google]
White.png
40 KB, 845x832
>>28189398
>ad hom
>puts a number that is older than humans, let alone human history
B I O L O G I C A L
>>
>>28189450
>human 'history'
>going to assume you mean recorded human history
>>6,000 years
>humans
>>200,0000 years

Wow. Stupid you are. Bluepilled you are. Betabux thou shalt remain.
>>
>>28189580
beta cuck detected. you're probably a virgin ha ha!

mammals are dozens of millions of years old, CHECKMATE
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.