[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you woke up tomorrow as a girl what exactly would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11
File: 1364049328128.jpg (128 KB, 461x640) Image search: [Google]
1364049328128.jpg
128 KB, 461x640
If you woke up tomorrow as a girl what exactly would you do?

Would life immediately be easy for you?
>>
i'd stay at home for a couple weeks taking laxatives and trying to fart and poop out all the man food i'd been eating when i was a man. then i'd load up on girly food like bean sprouts and tofu and pink cupcakes. last thing i'd want is to be a girl walking around farting and shitting out man-farts and man-shits. i imagine that would make people very angry and confused.
>>
I imagine I'd have to get some documents altered, my drivers license, etc
>>
>>28187260
Would this sex swap be "normal" for everyone else, like as if to them I was a girl the whole time?
>>
>>28187318
Nope. Just magically became a legit female.
>>
>>28187260
Get as many expensive skins on shitty games like CSGO as I can for free.
>>
>>28187346

That'd be too weird and hard to explain. Not to mention I'd have to get completely new documentation
>>
>>28187260
well i'd probably scare the shit out of my girlfriend when she or I woke up. after that we would have to spend some time getting oriented. i think she would stay with me because she likes girls as well. i would probably quit my job and make bank camwhoring with her
>>
File: misuzu gakuen.gif (138 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
misuzu gakuen.gif
138 KB, 600x436
>>28187260
I'd move to japan
>>
>>28187318
This, if all the legal documentation about me is changed and everyone remembers me as always being a girl id probably just go about my life as I normally do. does my gf also change sexes or am I in a lesbian relationship? But if not id probably panic and try to figure out how the fuck im going to explain to everyone i know and doctors and shit how I "woke up one day and I was a woman"
>>
>>28187260
Would I still be 6'3 270 lbs? Cuz that's not very girly.
>>
Drop red pills all over Europe in public because women get slap on the wrist for breaking laws.
>>
>>28187397
no. you'd be 270'3 6 lbs like all girls
>>
Give myself a toaster bath
>>
>>28187260
I would ask Allah (SWT) why he has cursed me so.
>>
>>28187260
Become a lesbian then tour the world as a scientific oddity.
>>
>>28187260
Run for Congress. It's literally that easy
Say hello to your new president bitch
>>
>>28187293
significantly underrated post
>>
File: 1439290226089.jpg (80 KB, 491x575) Image search: [Google]
1439290226089.jpg
80 KB, 491x575
>>28187346

your thread is shit, you couldn't even give it good constrictions

life would not be immediately easy until I get all of my documentation done

HOWEVER

For me I'd

>go to local store and dress cute, would also buy clothes for being camgirl

>go down to local shitter and pick up a webcam

>stream on twitch, earn money for playing games and then go on camgirl sites to stream myself

>cosplay at big conventions such as comicon in order to amass a beta following

>have a cute blog in which I post semi-lewd photos to keep the betas going

>have one or two orbiters who get anything I want (without me paying)

>actually be able to hold lel so nerdy xD conversations because of previous knowledge

>mess around with other QT girls as my confidence wouldn't matter because I'm most likely more attractive

>cuck some providing beta to get as much money as possible

>mess around with chads and get them to join me in some form of dom

>settle down by the time im approaching my 30's with a beta cuck so that I can enjoy future vidya
>>
I'd spend my life giving back. I would become a slut and deflower all the beta males.
>>
>>28187260
>what exactly would you do?
be cute
>>
I would find out what it's like to take the knot
>>
>>28187260
Shopping Spree.
Cute Clothes.
All day Every day.
>>
>>28187558
>slutty clothing or decent clothing?
>>
>>28187260
>>28187318
>>28187346

I'd avoid capture from shadow government scientists who would try to painfully and meticulously dissect me for medical research.
>>
>>28187260
Damn fuck your thread that qt is fiiiiine tho
>>
File: 1453179535881.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1453179535881.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>Imagining getting pounded hard by Chad as a qt new girl after gathering a few betas and making them think I had a chance
>>
>>28187260
Everything would be easier.

>In the sport I love I would be olympic level instead of national level, just due to the difference between males and females
>I work as a software developer, I could pretty much choose any tech firm to work with due to "diversity"
>I'd have to give up my hobby because girls don't play tabletop wargames though...

If my sexuality were the same, that'd kinda suck...
>>
>>28187260
experience BBC, just to see what all the fuss is about
>>
>>28187864
>>I'd have to give up my hobby because girls don't play tabletop wargames though...
Assuming you're still you, you could keep playing and enjoy your status
>>
>>28187260
>apply for random entry level job
>instantly get it cause my looks alone will draw business or improve morale
>catfish random men to get free shit
>never fuck them and get away with it because thats a woman's privilege
>get into easy faux-lesbian sex romps with no consequences cause its perfectly normal for women to 'find themselves'
>can actually be myself because any personality is attractive on a woman as long as she doesnt go full retard
>staying attractive amounts to not eating like a pig, full stop.

Yea it would be easy for at least 10-15 years till the looks fade.
>>
>>28187864
>if my sexuality were the same that would suck
How? That's one of the perks imo.
>>
>>28187819
>have all the beta orbiters in a skype group
>leave the mic on when chad comes over to pound your puss
>>
Make loads on Twitch in my physical prime. Then get some cushy office job where I don't have to do shit, if even needed.
>>
>>28187883
I doubt you could enjoy it very long if you were attractive. Usually only spergs play that and they simply can't function around attractive girls. Their group of players would fall apart.
>>
>>28187915
I've heard enough horror stories of girls who tried to get into competitive MtG to know this is probably true
>>
id go lewdpost on r9k
>>
>>28187293
Jesus fucking christ
ori gin al
>>
Marry some beta doctor and sit around all day playing video games while he services my clit
>>
>>28187440
Your posts are seriously triggering me
Please censor the word *ll*h next time
>>
Here, sissies. A story to jerk your clitties to
http://pastebin.com/2zDwAYFw
>>
marry, become a housewife and stop working

life on easy mode, dude
>>
Become a boobie streamer on twitch for money.
>>
>>28188107
You won't have any identification.
>>
>>28187260
That depends entirely on what kind of a girl. Same age, equally ugly as I am now as a man, then I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

If I'd be a 10/10 in my teens or late teens... holy shit. That would be a dream come true. Obviously life would be easy for me, my personality values and misses the things women get and men don't, not the other way around. Men have an advantage in ego, power, status, and physique. Women have an advantage in social abilities, networking, being admired, loved and coveted, and being cared for and helped at every turn.

I wouldn't give a rat's ass about career or power if I could find people to love me and be with me around every fucking corner. I could be as geeky and quirky as I ever wanted, and never want for touch or love. It would be heaven on earth.
>>
File: 1451617985634.jpg (105 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451617985634.jpg
105 KB, 480x270
>>28187260
I wish I was transformed into a girl, but my male self still existed. I have no confidence since I'm a fat, ugly subhuman so I would feel safe getting in a relationship with myself. I normally would hate myself with a passion but now I realize I would love myself in this scenario. I can see how I am the perfect person for myself. I would go to a website I frequent and nonchalantly start talking to myself. I know myself very well so I would handle myself with care and make myself feel some worth. As a girl I would get over my agoraphobia to get a job so I could eventually move my depressed male self in with me and support him. We have the same interests and everything so my normally lonely and miserable life would become something important to both versions of myself now that I had someone to care about. My male self would become even more depressed however now that he had something to lose. I understand myself the best so I know there's no way to help him after all. My female self would kill my male self and commit suicide after realizing I should have just let my male self never know my female self existed because losing myself would be too painful for both of my selves to bear.

am I a narcissist or something
>>
>>28188259
>tfw can't split into two with a female version of myself with all my memories, feelings and desires.
>>
>>28187260
>go to bar
>I'm completely broke but to a woman that doesn't mean shit
>get free drinks
>look for obviously married man looking to cheat
>go to hotel with him, write down license plate
>look up his real name
>demand he supports me or else
>>
>>28188353
>>look up his real name
gonna beg for cash to use a public computer?
>>
>>28188412
nah i'll just show up naked and moaning with my fingers in my cooter. they'll let me do whatever i want.
>>
>>28187260
>If you woke up tomorrow as a girl what exactly would you do?
I would go buy a nice webcam and pick up streaming. It's an easy way to get money and free stuff.

>Would life immediately be easy for you?
Sure. I already have feminine personality traits and I know exactly how to appeal to men (assuming my sexual preference changes as well).

Shame it will never happen, my man.
>>
File: 1458136587924.png (189 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458136587924.png
189 KB, 1024x1762
Where's the obligatory woman to show up and cause a shitstorm by telling everyone "it's not that easy"?
>>
>>28187260
I'd contact the straight boy that I fell in love with.
>>
>>28187688
> who would try to painfully and meticulously dissect me for medical research.
Don't think they would. Sex change surgery is not that uncommon.
>>
if i woke up tomorrow as a girl, i would suck off every 13-yr-old boy i could get my lips on.
>>
>>28187260
Would this magical genderflipping djinn be leaving my penis on the nightstand? If so, I'd fuck myself with it. If not, I'd wait for the mailman, cut off his penis and fuck myself with it. Either way this cunt is getting filled with severed dick. Tip outwards of course, I ain't no fag.
>>
>>28188412
i still have everything i own tho
>>
I would offer myself as a high class hooker to rich CEOs making bank.

Then id travel the world fucking other rich CEOs in other countries.

Id even let them fuck me in front of their CO Workers or even outside the building if they wanted.
>>
>>28188259
I feel you anon, and know exactly what you mean. I've thought of this same scenario for years.

For my part I can say that it doesn't stem from narcissism. Rather it's the obvious consequence of my life thus far:

I've never been able to trust anyone, because every single woman I've ever known has either been thoroughly repulsed by me, or has just backstabbed and betrayed me in short order. I love intimacy like snuggling and spooning, but I've never known of a woman to love the same, at least not with me. And I've always been completely alone with me desires for the appropriate romance, movies, games, a way to spend the evening, where and what to eat, etc. In short, every single taste, preference, self-esteem issue, failing and even all of my strengths... all of those things are entirely incompatible with anyone else.

But because of that same reason, being unable to trust the motives or the character of any other person, I'd face the same dilemma even if I was a girl. Unless I started dating myself. Repulsed by this at first, I realized years ago that the only person I've ever met who came even close to matching the puzzle piece that I am, is me, myself.

I could trust me, I would know me, I could play games and have movies and snuggle with me, all day long. Exchange ideas, revel in fantastical thoughts, eat the same foods, love the same outlandish subjects, embrace the same quirks. Even sex, which as always sucked because women have no idea what to do, would be fucking heavenly. Because I know full well what I want.

It's fucking odd and disturbing as hell. But it is what it is.
>>
>>28188769
>I would offer myself as a high class hooker
Are you currently equivalent to a high class hooker? I doubt you're very attractive
>>
>>28188827
That describes my feelings and motives pretty well. Just one more thing that I will never get to experience.
>>
>everyone assuming they;d be attractive as a female

kek
>>
>>28188493
it' not that easy
>>
Depend on the rules of me being a girl. Did I turn into a girl, but everybody remember me as a men. So I have to go threw the trouble of convincing people I know that I'm who I say I am, or is it reverse where everybody recognize female me and all their memorize is dealing with female me and i'm the only one who remember male me? Either way I start stripping for money.
>>
File: 1348978207853.png (283 KB, 1620x1382) Image search: [Google]
1348978207853.png
283 KB, 1620x1382
i would finally be me i i wouldnt need pills or doctors
>>
>>28189212
too bad sex and gender aren't the same thing and you're already a girl, fuccboi
>>
>>28187260

If I magically reapeared like some kind of female equivalent (with equivalent looks), the town hall would gather the militia, accuse me of witchcraft and burn me at the stake.
>>
>>28189331

I would "rub one" first for the lulz though...
>>
>>28189293
i assumed op mend youd have changed physically, things are expensive to change...
>>
>>28187260
>stream on twitch and wreck idiota because prior male existence afforded great skill in vidya
>make youtube videos on literally anything
>get some HR or any equally easy job that pays well for minimal bs work
>get paid to masturbate on a webcam
>do man shit and get glorified because i'd be a strong female lead in RL
>sell my used undergarments on the internet for cash
>write books and be hailed as the next female tolkien or some shit because women everywhere will ride your clit

The possibilities are endless. Only if you still have your male intellect though
>>
>>28188733
good call. nothing gayer than fucking your new vagina with a dick tip first.
>>
File: MISCHIEF.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
MISCHIEF.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
I'd have sex with a guy desu
>>
>>28189212
Post feet tbo
>>
File: IMG_0897.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>28189971
newly washed
>>
>>28187260
I wonder what happen to that girl in op's pic.
>>
Obviously, I would have to rub one out and experience a female orgasm. Then idk probably go one living my normal like, but be considered less of a robot - since it's okay to be female and awkwardly/shy
>>
I'd masturbate to my own mirror image
alot
>>
>>28190205
>I'd masturbate to my own mirror image
>alot
This is the only correct answer, literally the first thing I would do after realizing I'm a girl.
>>
File: photo-20160419_133840.jpg (65 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
photo-20160419_133840.jpg
65 KB, 450x800
>>28190068
Totally cute

R8 me you sexy slut anon
>>
>>28190589
classy and assertive / 10
>>
>>28187260
My life would become significantly worse (mind way more unstable) and it'd make it harder to stick to my long term goals. On the other hand, it'd make it way easier to get a job ASAP. So I guess overall it'd make it easier to get by, but not easier to thrive.
>>
>>28190589
you are the whitest nigger I have ever seen
>>
>>28190678
Now post yourself
Blox
>>
Real Question is what would fem"bot"s do if they woke up tomorrow as men?
Surely they will bask in that male privilege they always complain about right?
>>
>>28190775
What makes you think I'm a nigger, nigger
>>
>>28190790
https://unsee
.cc/sezamipu/

sorry for this
>>
>>28187260

>woke up tomorrow as a girl
>Would life immediately be easy for you

If we are talking about the U.S. then being a female is objectively easier than being a man.
>>
>>28187260

I'd become a BLACKED.com and brothalovers model ASAP
>>
>>28190790
its that bad huh?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.