[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're too intelligent to be a simple normie and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: kurt-cobain.jpg (601 KB, 1200x817) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain.jpg
601 KB, 1200x817
>tfw you're too intelligent to be a simple normie and enjoy life
>>
Unfortunately, ignorance is bliss is true
>>
>>28186490
>Implying Kurt Cobain was too intelligent for anything
>>
>too introspective to enjoy life
>>
>intelligent
>on /r9k/
Try again.
>>
File: tumblr_mv3psxediR1rrotfzo1_500.png (645 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv3psxediR1rrotfzo1_500.png
645 KB, 500x662
>>28186560
FUCK MONEY FUCK FRIENDS FUCK FAMILY
>>
>>28186490
Too stupid to realize the futile cyclic nature of desiring experience, adopting concepts to think about but never being able to do anything with. You're all the enjoyment you'll ever experience in life and you give too much significance to things being around you.
>>
I love how betas and kvs justify their existence by telling themselves that "well at least I'm more intelligent than those happy/successful people"

Guess what?

You're not. Most people have it better than you you in every aspect of their life.
>>
>>28186490
>too intelligent to enjoy life

Motherfuckers, my cousin is going to a private Catholic college that is 40k a year (payed for by scholarships), is in multiple sporting events and even made it onto the local news a few times, is a straight A student, and is majoring in mathematics. She is the smartest MOFO I have ever met in my entire life and she is incredibly happy with plenty of friends. I'm dumb as shit and hate myself more than anyone I know, have depression and anxiety, consider offing myself 2x a week, work a job I hate, did 1 year of college before dropping out, and was a B+/A- student.

This meme needs to fucking die and >>28187236 is 100% spot on.

However, I will say that the majority of depressed-fags like myself have a large amount of self-awareness and that's why we hate ourselves. Not because "we're smarter", but because we are part of a small group of people that have come to realize our faults, our current situations in life, and that there is nothing we could ever really do to change it.
>>
>>28186865
3001 was a bad album
>>
>>28186490
you aren't smart if you can't figure out how to fuck bitches and get money
>>
I know that feeling dude, it sucks don't it?
>>
>>28187410

Damn, whats the point in even trying when a bitch like that is in the game? She's like super saiyan 2 gohan in the cell saga and we're just yamchas and krillins at best.
>>
File: JjC3iRr_iNY.jpg (63 KB, 426x650) Image search: [Google]
JjC3iRr_iNY.jpg
63 KB, 426x650
I think a lot of robots delude themselves into thinking they are intelligent when they are just self aware and very aware of their surroundings.

We are robots because we think too much, not because we think better than the next person.
>>
>>28186490
YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.
>>
>>28187574
Believe me anon, it sucks. Whenever there is a get together on my mom's side of the family and she is there I get drunk off wine to make myself forget how much of a failure I am. 1 good thing is that I work in computers and nobody on my side of the family really knows anything. So just uninstalling a program makes me a somewhat decent person to them
>>
>>28186576
Smart enough to know life isn't worth living
>>
>>28187600
That, and it's connected to the mentality that they can do nothing to improve their life, they were born this way, and are failures because they are too intelligent/lazy/any other excuse.
>>
File: nc5bs.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nc5bs.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
>>28187574
The point is to stop caring and realize your potential, set realistic goals based on that and convince yourself to be happy/content with that.

I've been told my goals I set for myself are too easy - but since I'm not very intelligent, lazy and not attractive I know I have to set retard-tier goals in order to be happy. And I am.
>>
>robots are more intelligent than normies
>chads are always evil bullies
>woman are all sluts

all these memes need to die before we can have illuminating discussions about our alienation
>>
>>28187663

My goals were always pretty meager and I still find a way to fail. Its like depression, anxiety, laziness, and overindulgence is just who I am at my very core, and everything else is just me trying to cover it up. Sure I try, I make progress, but eventually I always revert back to this state.

Its like a gay person trying to be straight, it just doesn't work in the long run.
>>
>robots who think they're intelligent but have a GPA below 3.5 and a SAT score below 2000
>robots who base their intelligence level on an online IQ score
>robots who think they're intelligent but failed math class
>robots who think they're "smart but lazy" (literally the most cringe thing you can say)
>robots who think they're intelligent because they read a few Wikipedia articles
>robots who think they're intelligent because they read "literature"
>robots who think they're intelligent because they're feel more aware of things than others
Am I missing anything
>>
>>28187680
Agreed. Im honestly not sure if people saying this are just this retarded or they are simply trolls. Anyway they need to go outside and see their biases fall apart otherwise this community will always be an endless circlejerk.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 585x400
>>28187716
Nope, this is spot on. This is me.
>>
>replying to obvious bait threads
>>
Stupid is as stupid does. You're not smart if you're making dumb decisions everyday that lead you to this hellhole.

Although our potential intellect is probably quite high, not many of us will reach it.
>>
>>28187716
>robots who dropped out of school because they are "too intelligent for school"
>robots who think they are too intelligent to socialize with normal people
>robots who think they are failing in life because they were not born into success, and despite their genius level intelligence can't succeed because society keeps them down
>>
>tfw literally smart but lazy
>>
I'm too stupid to be a simple normie and enjoy life.
>>
>>28186490
>tfw you are too dumb to be around robots
>tfw you are too dumb to try to achieve something on life

I just want to end it
>>
>>28186490
No, chances are you're too dumb. Smart people succeed and enjoy life. Dumb people become anti social weirdos.
>>
>tfw you're too much of a neckbeard autist to enjoy life

fixed
>>
>tfw smart but lazy
>tfw so lazy i end up failing 9th and 10th grade
>tfw so depressed that education is my lowest priority
>>
File: 1455827531106.png (37 KB, 437x516) Image search: [Google]
1455827531106.png
37 KB, 437x516
>tfw too aware of the global suffering of my fellow man to enjoy life

having maxed out empathy stats sucks
>>
>>28186490

Im not smart, Im autistic as fuck and I feel on edge constantly, I just wanna know what it feels like to be calm and happy.
>>
>>28187619
Yeah this is me. Except I dont even like to drink, because I imediatly get sick and puke whole night.
>>
>>28186490
Dunning Kruger.

1. Most people who think themselves intelligent, or not intelligent.

2. Most people in general, are not very intelligent.

OP is most likely far from too intelligent to be a normie. Autism, bad social skills and a fedora don't make you smart, they just make you sad and edgy.
>>
>>28188028
>or not intelligent.
That right there is irony. Obviously I meant to say "are", not "or".
>>
>>28187954
this, but I guess it's more because my life is also miserable. I think people like us have real potential to bring this global society, because we really want to see it burn it down entirely.
I mean I love people and nature but what this system made them into makes me only happy when I think it will all crash sooner or later
>>
File: 144109619437.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
144109619437.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>tfw you're too dumb to be a simple normie and enjoy life
>>
File: 1459036786420.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459036786420.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>28187611
ActuaIIy, l am
>>
File: 1454948483318.jpg (31 KB, 806x457) Image search: [Google]
1454948483318.jpg
31 KB, 806x457
>>28186490
>tfw you're too autistic to be a simple normie and enjoy life
>tfw you're not autistic enough to be a simple autist and enjoy life
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.