[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>27yo male >unemployed for 3 years, living with parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14
File: 56789079546342587.jpg (84 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
56789079546342587.jpg
84 KB, 600x500
>27yo male
>unemployed for 3 years, living with parents
>in debt to parents $12k because they keep charging me for rent and food
>finally get job at tech company as customer service agent
>pay is amazing for entry level job, can't believe my luck
>start on monday, meet coworkers, everyone seems friendly
>on wednesday, sitting in break room
>fat bitch complaining because she read some article that said 'women pay more for personal hygiene products than men'
>say "theres examples of the reverse too, for example women pay less for car insurance" -- not argumentative, polite and respectful
>she lets out a huff and stomps out of the room
>come in for my shift this morning
>boss doesn't even let me sit down, guides me to his office
>"sorry but we're ending your employment effective immediately"
>ask why, he evades the question ("youre just not a good fit")
>say i wont leave until i know what i did wrong
>"one of our long-time employees said you made a disparaging remark to her in the break room yesterday, and has reason to believe youve been stalking her on facebook -- now please leave before we call the police"

This isn't a joke. This was the one chance I had at making a better life for myself and it's gone. It's 8:28AM, I have 8 hours until my parents get home and raise hell. I probably won't have a place to live after tonight.

My dad has Tramadol's from a back injury, I might just take a bunch and spend the afternoon in a fucking pill haze.

FUCK.MY.LIFE.
>>
Murder. Those. Swine.
>>
>>28186117
Sometimes it is good to live in Third World. That SJW nonsence did not spread here yet.
>>
27 y/o have been taking major Ls on /r9k/. Did someone anger a witch?
>>
Your fault for saying that. What did you expect?
>>
>>28186117
thanks for that. i just wanted to let you know of the joy i felt from your description of misfortune.
>>
>not pulling the trans and pls no bully I'm calling the cyberpolice cards to end the hamplanet
If you're a nigger you can also pull the race card for maximum overkill
Step it up senpai
>>
>>28186117
Damn, anon. That really sucks. I'm sorry.
I guess it's because car insurance is more life-changing than hygiene products.

Or maybe she twisted your words in her head and thought you meant that women get special treatment from insurance companies.
>>
Get a job at StateFarm
>>
>>28186271
Daily reminder that what you say doesn't matter - it's how the recipient hears it.
>>28186267
Are you Ultimate Despair?
>>
File: 9629962.png (41 KB, 248x242) Image search: [Google]
9629962.png
41 KB, 248x242
If you are fucked anyways, do a driveby with a gun or something and cap her.

Record it and show us, then at least you can go out with a bang.
>>
>>28186117
>>fat bitch complaining because she read some article that said 'women pay more for personal hygiene products than men'

Why would you even engage with someone like that? Were you looking for an argument? Keep your fucking mouth shut next time. Lesson learned
>>
>>28186223
It wasn't even SJW, this woman was just a straight up sociopathic cunt. Everything she said about me was a lie. All because I made a counter-point to her ramblings?

I'm not fit for the "real world" anymore. I'm not even going to bother looking for a job anymore. I'm going to get on whatever government program I can for a monthly allowance and just live a shit life by myself in a studio apartment in the ghetto.

>>28186250
Yeah fuck you too. Cunt.

>>28186266
I expected normal human behavior, not someone taking maximum offense to an innocent off-hand comment that I didn't even think twice about

>>28186270
You try getting fired from the best thing that's happened to you in years and see if you can come up with shit on the spot. It was all I could do to not break down in tears.

>>28186271
Who even fucking cares!!! It wasn't a deep philosophical debate, it was off-hand small talk in the break room to fill the void and rebut her spewing complete nonsense at me.

>>28186306
While I'd never do that, I can totally understand how people go fucking berserk. I totally fucking get it.
>>
>>28186117
>>28186142
>>28186223
>>28186270
>>28186271
>>28186302
>ITT: Reddit kids that believe OP's made up story of sjw boogeymen

Is this real life?
>>
Office place rules are you agree with everyone until you figure out the social power structure. Then you increase your status by belittling the least liked employee, after that you move on the the next least liked and so on until you climb to a level of decent social influence.
>>
File: 1453264355078.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1453264355078.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>28186340
just do it fgt
>>
>>28186341
no it's just fantasy
>>
>>28186117
Similar story
>dad gets me under the table job with his friend who is a fat lesbian
>she tells me that the job is going to be something about making calls and handling costumers
>first day there I come to the office and the receptionist is busy in a call with someone
>don't want to bother her so I don't interumpt
>next day there they send me to handle some errands
>and the next day
>and the next day
>pay was absolute peanuts and it remained the same for a year
>honesty it was so little I was only doing that shit because dad forced me to
>find out the receptionist got mad that I didn't say hi she complained to the boss telling her all sorth of shit and she thought I couldn't handle costumers
>>
If this actually happened like you say it did, it's grounds to go to an employment tribunal you know.
>>
>>28186372
During a probationary period you can be fired for any reason and with no consequence.
>>
Is there cctv in the break room or anything? Ask them to prove it/threaten a wrongful dismissal suit if you feel like causing /mischief/
>>
>>28186365
I say she is right.
A little hi and a wave wont disturb her you autist.
>>
>>28186341
>implying believing it to be false isn't equally retarded
>being so dull you have to assume you know whether things are true or false to process them
>>
>>28186341
I already said it wasn't SJW related you shit-monkey.

>>28186344
I'm not cut out for any of that shit. All I wanted to do is keep my head down, do my work, earn my money and climb out of the fucking hole I'm in. The one sentence I said to someone else gets spun into a web of slander and lies.

>>28186372
I threatened that and said Id get a lawyer, he laughed and said it was well within their right because I was on probation
>>
Smash the fatty with a baseball bat and then your penis m8.

Seriously though this if just fucking horrible, I refuse to talk to any of my co-workers about shit at all and just come off as an aspie, however I work in fruit and Veg so i have a walk in fridge to scream and REEEE inside of.
>>
>>28186411
It was my first day there and I was trying to make a good impression, she could have gotten the same reaction from me saying hi
>that guy is an autist, he kept bothering me while I was trying to talk to x costumer
It literally took me a total of 5 minutes at work for a fucking bitch to ruin my life, that was the worst year of my fucking life.
But keep pushing me around like that and see what happens when I have enough
>>
File: 1453455019037.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1453455019037.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>28186424
Just tell the truth to your dad, unless he completely distrusts you, he will understand.

Don't give up, keep applying for jobs. Parent loans don't have interest I'm assuming so you aren't out yet.
>>
>>28186393
Ah, yeah this guy's right, just move on and try for similar jobs then
>>
Do you want me to bully this trigglypuff on Facebook?
>>
>>28186117
If true, that really sucks anon, sorry. Surely there's something you can do about heresy like that, maybe complaints.

But really you put your foot in it. Ignorant fat bitches like that will never listen to reason, they just want to repeat some bullshit they read and have people believe them cos it makes them feel important when in actual fact they don't have any original opinions or personality. Yet this shit is accepted now in society and you get shunned for voicing your own thoughts or ideals. Fuck 'em, bunch of fucking lemmings.
>>
>>28186460
>kept bothering me
i didn't tell you to start up a conversation did i?
no one gets bothered by you saying hi or waving at them, it is literally less than a second of interaction.

>see what happens when i have enough
bring it on tough guy
>>
>>28186460
Sounds like you picked a fight with her about something stupid, like a true autist, and now you're painting it to where she's some crazy SJW. You're probably just unlikable.
>>
>>28186472
I appreciate it anon, but my parents fucking hate me. I lived a pretty shit life while unemployed -- never left the house, just sat at home surfing 4chan all day and watching documentaries.

They want me to pay back the money I owe them then immediately move out. Honestly I was fine with that. I probably could've saved up enough in 8 months if I lived frugally. Now I'm back to no income, no prospects, no nothing. Completely fucked.
>>
File: 1461798744815.jpg (151 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
1461798744815.jpg
151 KB, 975x962
>>>innocent off-hand comment

YOU offended her and YOU chose to make a comment instead of doing your job. YOU deserve everything you got Normie.

Take some responsibility boyo.
>>
>>28186393
Unless it is discriminatory, which this would be - two people made the same comment. One psydo pro woman, and one psydo pro man. The male was sacked and the female was not. That is sexism.

Of course you would have to shell out for a decent lawyer to fight that point though
>>
>talking with normies
>especially a woman, who holds all the power in a workplace
you fucked up
>>
>>28186117
The funny thing is while she made the stalking bit up, she will now be cyberstalked by a bunch of edgelords on here.
>>
>>28186474
Did you not read? I've been unemployed for 3 FUCKING YEARS. I've applied for over a thousand jobs I'm certain. No one will hire me. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me and its gone.

>>28186492
I don't even have her fucking facebook!!!!!!! I don't even know her fucking last name. Stupid cunt just pulled that straight out of her ass.

>>28186496
I wasn't argumentative, didn't humiliate her, nothing -- just normal, everyday, casual small-talk conversation. There's no way I could've expected some insane cunt to act this way.

>>28186527
It was on break you cunt!!!!
>>
>>28186411
She just sounds like a bitch. Even if you just waved at her, she'd huff and puff and stomp her foot that you were distracting her on the phone.
>>
>robots getting job

Top kek. You faggots aren't cut out for adult life.
>>
>>28186587
If adult life means dealing with roastie whores all the time like in OP, I think I'm doing pretty well in avoiding it
>>
>>28186587
>you faggots

you are here too mate
>>
>>28186614
I'm sure he posts here ironically. Its like saying no homo before you suck an other guy off
>>
>>28186502
you have no idea how close i came to beating a bitch in public
>>28186518
>come to the office first day of work
>receptionist is calling someone
>oh shit i better not bother her
thats picking a fight?
you want to know the best part?
>nobody told me i got inmediately demoted
>nobody gave me a chance to explain myself
>i became the office pushover, everytime something bad happenned it was my fault
why the fuck didnt i just climb the water tower with wathever cheap poison i could get?
>>
File: 1460316447698.jpg (24 KB, 594x463) Image search: [Google]
1460316447698.jpg
24 KB, 594x463
>>28186117
Brian Jones, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, and Kurt Cobain all died at 27 anon join the club. Also sorry that happened to you but these days you can't really say anything not PC in the workplace or you're screwed
>>
>>28186117
>in debt to parents $12k because they keep charging me for rent and food

wtf. why are americunts so fucked in the head. Jesus. charging your own flesh and blood rent? In debt to your own parents because you live with them? You faggots are worse then the jews I swear to God. You deserve extinction and I hope your cucking continues.
>>
>>28186631
I worked in an office for a few years, worst job of my entire life, and I've worked in sewage treatment labs, pizza places, and as a fucking dishwasher. Office work will destroy your soul, and the people who work there are either dead inside or the most massive, gaping cunts you'll ever meet.
>>
File: 1461341542344.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1461341542344.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
if you an hero, take the fat bitch with you anon
>>
>>28186666
>>28186658
>>28186646

these guys know whats up
just do it OP
JUST FUCKING DO IT

if even your parents hate you, what can go wrong?
>>
>>28186642
The shitty thing is that his statement isn't even un-PC, its just a nice benefit women get to enjoy. but because he used it to argue with a woman he got fired because he can't immediately get on all fours when a woman commands it. nothing to do with PCness
>>
>>28186658
except that i previously worked on an all male office (IT figure that) and it was the most chill back and relaxed job of my life Granted i fucked it up but i was 18 and i got depressed.
Its women who destroy your soul anon not the office
>>
>>28186728
working with women destroys the soul, and you're going to find them mostly in office jobs. in fact office jobs are going to be dominated by women in a lot of cases
>>
>>28186739
>women dominating sit-on-ass jobs
>men dominating physical labor and life threatening jobs

sexism is alive and well boys
>>
>>28186715
Finally someone who gets it. This isn't a SJW / PC issue, its my life getting derailed by a psychopath who couldn't handle an innocent truthful statement.

>>28186728
Seriously it seemed like an awesome place to work other than the cunt who got me fired. They were all really welcoming and joking around with each other. It's sad but I honestly saw myself making friends with some of them. Going to BBQs or watching sports together. Normal stuff I should be doing at 27 years old instead of huddling in my room watching grainy youtube documentaries all day.
>>
>>28186117
>fired on day two
>you've been stalking miss hambone on kikebook

explain this plot hole OP
>>
>>28186739
you know, i used to go to college next to my countrys congress and one day i took the subway there and my stop was cancelled so i had to get off in the previous one.
Turns out there was a feminist rally demanding that men should get forced out of their homes if the spouse claim she was raped or beated without proof.
I had to navigate 5 blocks of what couldnt be less than 50000 bitches and the entire class was filled with the sound of kill all rapists, kill all rapists.
Point is its entirely possible to bomb the fuck out of them in a situation like that but one would want to take as many as possible really
>>
>just polite and respectful

Hahahahaga
>>
>>28186773
never forget who took it away from you anon
>>
>>28186798
I was fired today, what was supposed to be my 4th shift.

I don't have her on Facebook, I dont even know her fucking name. It's a categorical lie.
>>
>>28186849
>middlemanagment is almost entirely female
>hr is entirely female
>>
>fembots wonder why we hate them
An other real life experience to prove why. I'm sure if women ever did anything nice for us, we'd post about it. But it obviously never happens
>>
>>28186117

I don't think it's even legal to just say "you're fired get out" though call someone OP or threaten to lawyer up
>>
>>28186646

Water, food, electricity and gas aren't free, faggot. Earn your keep or get the fuck out.
>>
>>28186883
it really is legal. especially for new hires wheres theres a period to see if they'll actually work there or not
>>
Either get even or stop complaining.
Might as well go apply to mcdonalds
>>
>>28186458

Now I'm imagining the produce fridge at my work with one of the boys in there screaming REEEEEEEE my sides are unemployed
>>
>>28186901
>pump out a baby
>expect it to make money for you
That's pretty fucked up. You should be responsible for that life until death
>>
>>28186927

>You should be responsible for that life until death

Parents aren't your slaves anon. They earn their keep, so should you.
>>
>>28186912
>thinking you would be safe from this at mccuck
>where 9/10 workers are female
>the company with the worst worker treatment in the world
there is nothing but laying briks or breaking stone if you are not at least 40% chad
>>
>>28186958
How convenient for them, being able to produce a little slave army on their own.
>You're here now, might as well owe us money. Thats just how the world works son :^)
>>
>>28186901
That what children in Africa are supposed to hear. Not some overweight, mentally underdeveloped faggots whose sole reason for being created is a broke condom.No wonder a disgusting society such as yours produced the same cold hearted fat whores that will later get you fired from your job and cucked in front of your friends. 'Git out from planet Earth until you learn the real value of family you filthy inbreds.
>>
>>28186958
i have no dobut that my own parents would take some random bitch side if it was my word against her. Why would parents be spared the beta uprising?
>>
>>28186901
americans are cancer
>>
>>28186983
>>28186992

>WAAAH WHY CAN'T I LEECH OFF MOMMY AND DADDY'S HARD WORK FOREVER?!?!?!!!!

entitled manchildren like you are the downfall of the world
>>
File: silly.png (17 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
silly.png
17 KB, 226x223
>>28187019
i would have snapped a long time ago if it wasnt for 4 chan
>>
File: comfy6.jpg (450 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
comfy6.jpg
450 KB, 2048x1447
thats why I choose the NEETdom
>triggering wagecucks
>don't deal with woman
>>
>>28187019
he is on hard times you illiterate faggot. He has no job. He is their (i guess) only son. And the faggot is in debt. to his own family. because he lives with them. No doubt the sign of a healthy society.
One school shooting to go please?
>>
File: comfy11.jpg (104 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
comfy11.jpg
104 KB, 1140x599
>>28187019
thats why we leach from government
>>
>>28186117
Okay, I have some issues with your story. Where did she get the other stuff from? I understand she made it up, but is it true? OP something about this does not seem right, why would they call the police? Also, if they did, the police would surely see what she was saying about you was false right? This story just is not making much sense.
>>
>>28187052

Not their fault he's a failure. Maybe he shouldn't have leeched off their backs for so long.
>>
>>28187052
>i wonder why every school shooter is a boy
Maybe because you managd to dominate the school environment and make it completely toxic for boys you bitch? Even girls say they prefer male teachers because of this bullshit. What are you going to do? Deny boys the right to education?
I swear when this happens I'm going berseker
>>
>>28187082
Actually it is their fault. They should have raised their son properly.
>>
>>28187066
>the police would see that the story was fake
The police would see a man who was fired refusing to leave you retard go back to your sheltered gender study's you inbred fuck
>>
>>28187109

You can't salvage a complete failure. It's his own fault for being such a pathetic autist, thinking he'd have mommy and daddy as his slaves forever.
>>
>>28187124
Meh the same will happen to you some years down the line. You think you are safe from this shit because you are one of the good ones plus you are higher in the chain. You won't see it coming bud
>>
>>28187124
Too bad your parents raised a failure also. You might be mentally ill. Enjoy your stay at /r9k/.
>>
>>28187151
>>28187166

Nope. I earn my keep and pay my rent on time every time.
>>
>>28186117
I work in tech also. Shit posses me off to no end.
>>
>>28186773
Look, this isn't going to be a popular answer. But if you really want your job back this is your best bet.

First, compose yourself, calm down. You're not going to accomplish anything while you're in REEmode.

Second, you need to call your boss. Conduct yourself professionally and be as honest as possible. Maybe even say "This was my first job in years, it's been so long since I've had to be in a workplace environment. And things have changed so much in the past X years that it's hard for me to keep up." Then maybe talk about how you were looking forward to working hard and contributing to the company.

If this is really as bad as you say then at least try to dig up some charisma and save yourself.
>>
>>28186587
So they shoupod all just take money from your paycheck then?
>>
>>28187186
>that would save me
>no man who worked and paid rent ever got fucked by injust circumstances
The taller you are the worse is the fall bud
>>
>>28187240

>The taller you are the worse is the fall bud
>believing meaningless jealous faggot platitudes

If you spent as much time working and being productive as you do whining and sulking, you'd be a rich man.
>>
>>28187223
>do this
>now I'm a convicted rapist too
You don't get the real world do you? Even if he gets the job back he has a reputation and will be the laughing stock and scapegoat of everyone
A woman pointed t op and and told everyone this one will forever be neet and so neet you will be
>>
>>28187250
>if you spend as much time working and being productive as you spend shinning and sulking you would still be stuck on that hellish job making enough to eat a meal every couple of days
Ftfy
>>
>>28186117
>btfo by a feminist
lmfao cant make this shit up
>>
>>28187019
they're not entitled. its the parents who feel entitled to bring a life into this world and expect it to play by their rules or else
>>
File: spicy-meatball.jpg (61 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
spicy-meatball.jpg
61 KB, 600x873
>>28187284
>You don't get the real world do you
I'm a fucking careercuck dude. Fuck off. What do you know about the real world? Have you been accused of rape and shunned by your coworkers? Or do you just spend a lot of time getting "redpilled" by people on a cantonese knitting network?
>>
>>28186341
>implying redditors arent sjws like you
nice try xir
>>
You didn't make "a disparaging remark" and I am assuming you didn't stalk her in facebook. Get a kike lawyer and sue the porker for defamation and demand compensation for her causing your job loss.

If your lawyer is jewy enough you could probably sue the company too.
>>
>>28187356
I bet she posted about it on a blog. Too bad OP doesn't know anything about her
>>
>>28187329
>i have an office on the last floor of a big corporation. I obviously know how Johnson's life in accounting is like or how Johnson life in marketing is like
>proceeds to call Stacey secretary to bring him his scotch and cigar
>slaps her but and stacey giggles
>>
Okay but why would you even open your mouth and say anything like that to begin with on your first day? Life isn't 4chan. We can't just go around saying whatever we like because it's ~the right thing~. No. You were the new person there, you needed to shut up, nod, and agree with whatever the fuck they were saying.

I hope next time you can be more of an adult and react appropriately.
>>
>>28186117
>At University
>3rd year Economics student at a very SJW campus
>Decide I want to do my dissertation on the wage gap.
>Get about 7000 words in, give it to my advisor
>He's bit of a lad and says it's good but he'll have to get it approved by head of department
>Head of department is a "strong independent" women, who's had a go at me for holding a door open before
>She sees it and tells me I have to restart it.
>Try and argue my case as i'm that far into it
>She tells me restart or pick up a module (Nearly half way through the term now)
>End up having to switch to a different module

Semi ruined my University year. Oh well.
>>
>>28186340
OP I'm high functioning autistic. I learned how to sing and realized that it was all about how I said my words.

Did you accident snap it at her rather than "*Chuckle* women do have a lot of our pretty bad, there are things men are disadvantaged to though, but I guess the world is just like that".
People are a /game/ when you're autismo and you ducked it up
>>
>>28186117
The correct answer was to encourage them to call the Police.
>"one of our long-time employees said you made a disparaging remark to her in the break room yesterday, and has reason to believe youve been stalking her on facebook -- now please leave before we call the police"
This is unfair dismissal and potentially libel.
>>
>>28187384
This is true, but if uveitis ever worked in tech ud realize how hard that can be sometimes
>>
>>28187459
You do not know how the police works do you? I had the police called on me 6 times. How many times did you?
>>
>>28186250
Call Saul
>>
>>28186117
You fucking dummy, way to let some SJW bitch bait you into confronting her. Should have just smiled and nodded and moved on.
>>
File: 1416803396975.png (213 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1416803396975.png
213 KB, 500x370
>>28186117

If this true, OP, you have my sincerest condolences. The world is designed to ruin people like us.
>>
>>28186117

>Talking to people
>Ever

Your own fault tbqh, in future just remember how miserable those whiny cunts are and take pleasure from it rather than try to hit them with reality.
>>
File: 25d1ba92d8628a6d0204a917c03bc74d.png (1016 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
25d1ba92d8628a6d0204a917c03bc74d.png
1016 KB, 847x1200
>>28187459

This.

But don't call the police, call a laywer. Cops aren't going to do shit.

Please enjoy this nice anime picture in these trying times, OP. Did you end up taking that tramadol?
>>
>>28187559

Sadly true.

Talking to co-workers is a recipe for disaster. Even off-hand remarks can get you fired. I seen a 10 year associate at my work get fired for telling a girl she looked pretty. Like, not in a sexual way, but a nice way. It was a compliment with no undertones.

She smiled and thanked him and the next thing we know he's gone.

Honestly, though, OP -- you're obviously a robot. You're obviously making everyone uncomfortable, including the boss. It isn't the fact that you pissed off that bitch, it's the fact that you started up an off-hand argument on your second day of work.

Shrug it off and look for another job. Don't take the "call the police/sue her for defamation" bullshit advice. Waste of time and money. It's her word against yours and we all know how the court looks towards "victimized" women vs creepy robot dudes who still live in their parents' basement.
>>
>>28187492
Twice but it's called a double bluff they wouldn't have called the police over such a frivolous and assumably false claim
>>
File: 825.jpg (57 KB, 686x720) Image search: [Google]
825.jpg
57 KB, 686x720
>>28186117
Jesus Christ, OP, what fucking planet do you live on?? I mean, you say you've been browsing 4chan for 3 years but obviously you haven't been paying attention.

Everyone on 4chan posts ANONYMOUSLY because if we had to reveal our identity on this board, it would not exist as it currently does.

How can you be here for 3 years and learn nothing? The real world is not 4chan. It is full of bullshit. Planet earth is covered in bullshit about 100 stories high everywhere. You can't be honest in public, you can't speak your mind, you can't even do the right thing half the time. To survive in this world you must censor yourself, you must do ridiculous, stupid shit, and you must play games, ESPECIALLY AT WORK.

I work with insufferable commie lesbians and jews. You think I actually fucking tell them what is going on in my head?

You've got to learn how to small talk, how to blend in. When you go to work, you're there to get money so you can buy shit, THAT'S ALL. You're not there to educate some bull dyke. Holy fucking christ. Now stop crying and get back to applying for jobs. You just got a good job, so now you know it's possible and you're capable of it. Get to it!
>>
Women don't to hear your opinion. They want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice. -based Cosby

If I take everything at face value, it probably wasn't what you said it's how you said it. Even with your version bias, it sounds a little off. Not get you fired off, but confrontational just the same. It's like saying get over it we go through the same thing. When you could have got the same point across by agreeing that it sucks, then relating that you pay more car insurance. You can be polite both ways, but one is confrontational and one is relatable.
>>
>>28186849
find some kike no fee lawyer and sue her for slander or defamation
>>
>>28187390
Nigger just go over her head and take it to either your student union or head of faculty you fucking cuck.
>>
>>28186117
>not being part of the union
>not having people fight in your corner to stop bosses from firing you over nothing

Fucking scab, I've got no sympathy. Maybe if you call the union now they might let you join and get your job back.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.